It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but their harsh words force you to reflect on your life and reconsider all notions you once had, crushing your self-esteem and sending you spiraling into a deep and dark depression from which you may never return.

I wish nintendo would've prepared for the after-Christmas network traffic better.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but they never prepared for the virus that afflicts the whole of the internet afterwards.

I wish I would bother to update my story and create more art right now. This Holiday-break break from working on that stuff makes me feel guilty, almost.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but nobody reads your story at all.
I wish for fried chicken.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:10 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but your chicken is still alive and its tortured screams will haunt you for the rest of your days.

I wish for more sleep.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You prick your finger on a spinning wheel you see on a visit to a museum. Surprise - it's from the fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty! Sadly, there are no members of royalty today willing to save you from your hundred-year sleep. Have a nice nap!

I wish I could just hurry up and find another Shiny Stone in my new (!) Y game. My first one was used on my Roselia, and I rather want to evolve my Floette.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted - your floette glitch and you cannot evolve it, you loose your shiny stone and floette disappear.

A string broke on my guitar, I wish for new strings.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but your new strings have a different sound than the old ones, drastically reducing the quality of your guitar's overall sound.

I wish life had an easy-but-still-mildly-interesting mode.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but the controller of life is dysfunctional for you. Use your imagination to decide what that means. Because I have no idea.

I wish for PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~! :D No BEN involved this time, please. And no choking on the pasta.

XD Yup...

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The pasta is the best pasta you have ever eaten. You didn't know pasta could be so amazing. The wonderful flavors and intoxicating aroma combine to make this the high point of your life without a doubt in your mind. This revelatory pasta motivates you to live life better than ever before for months to come. Slowly, however, you begin to realize that you will never taste it again. All other pasta and life in general pales in comparison to the point where you begin to wonder if life is even worth living. Your only wish is the one thing you can never have: the pasta you so foolishly wished for. The experience teaches you many truths - for example that it is not better to have loved and lost - however, this does nothing to ease the pain that eats away at you day and night. You fall into heavy drug and alcohol abuse, and find yourself in and out of heavy debt, rehab centers, and mental hospitals for the rest of your life.

I wish I could go to taco bell tomorrow

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow. That was a scarey, long Granting.
That gives me the permission to do a insane, long one! Whoot, it's time to go crazy with some imagination and a creepy/crazy/cake meme... thing. Ish.

Granted. You are given the time, means, and the transportation to go to a Taco Bell. Of course, for whatever reason, you decide to go in instead of using the drive-through. Walking in the door, you realize that you are the only person present besides the employees. Calmly, you order whatever it is you want to order (Tacos, I suppose). Just as this happens, BEN slowly arises from behind the counter. BEN is frustrated because he was not given the chance to ruin Theblupik's pasta earlier, and that you ruined it for him. So as revenge, he doesn't kill you. Instead, he plays the Song of Healing backwards as he magically immobilizes you and drowns all the employees in the soda machine. Since you were the one there, you can imagine who might have been put to blame for the murders...

Sorry. I am in one of those funky moods where I have too much... imagination, and feel the need to overtly express it. Heh.

I wish... hmm... I wish I had the superpower to change the color of something just by touching it and thinking of how I want it to look. How useful is that?

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

First things first, I'd like to donate all my whats to your post.

Granted, but it is passive, and will also project images. Consequently, your clothes become a moving projection of your mind. While this can be useful a well as just pain cool, it also has suits drawbacks. Your every thought is projected onto anything your skin comes in contact with. You end up wearing multiple layers of clothes constantly just to have some privacy in your own mind.
I'd like to go on but it's late and after trying several endings that sucked, I'm just going to leave it at that and go to bed.

I wish for a good night's sleep.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, you get your good night's sleep, but when you wake up, you are in a dark foreboding cave, hearing nothing besides your own breathing and the soft dripping of some water, you follow your instincts to try to get out of the cave; suddenly you hear another person breathing, heavily, and the clomping of heavy boots. It's safe to say that that was the best rest you will ever have...
I wish that I could see my girlfriend in real life more often

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Shiny Hunter wrote:
Granted, you get your good night's sleep, but when you wake up, you are in a dark foreboding cave, hearing nothing besides your own breathing and the soft dripping of some water, you follow your instincts to try to get out of the cave; suddenly you hear another person breathing, heavily, and the clomping of heavy boots. It's safe to say that that was the best rest you will ever have...
I wish that I could see my girlfriend in real life more often

Granted. But you have no time for anything else even work you become homeless and are virtually dumped.
I wish for a cure to cancer to be discovered
Go ahead be that person to backfire this one I dare someone.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I accept your challenge.

Granted. The cure to cancer is found. Yay for the world!
Unfortunately, Scorpio discovers a NEW disease. It doesn't spread, not genetically nor virally, and it pretty much affects just him. One might also mention the incurability? I'll leave what it actually does up to you.

I wish winter break would never end. Need more time to write novels. Not that I've finished any yet.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but the snowstorm that hit New England recently never stops, and since I live in New England, I get buried in the snow, along with any other Psypokes users that get caught in the storm. And since you survive, you have that guilt hanging around your head about that "never ending winter break" wish.

Ve~... I wish that my Doitsu would stop forcing me to go to training... Then I can go on a pasta break~ ^^ (can't stop the references)

XD Yup...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. Doitsu realizes that you don't want to train right at the moment, and decides to let you go on a break. Yay! But BEN is in your pasta again.

I wish that people on the GTS wouldn't cheat me with Dittos and nonshiny Absol.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, instead, they do it with Bidoofs with horrible natures.

I wish Japan would let me give him hugs. He really needs one, but he won't let me hug him... :/

XD Yup...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted; As you hug this piece of land, you kill millions of people, and the world is against you. They then proceed to send nukes on you and you die in horrible pain.

I wish that the strings on my guitar would stop buzzing.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but they stop making any sound.

I meant as in hugging my friend "Japan"... Not the country... Its also a reference nobody gets... I wish for the same wish as before...

XD Yup...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. Japan lets you give him a hug. However, BEN decides to pop out of your computer at that very (touching) moment, and you both die of fright. Then BEN is disappointed because he didn't get the chance to drown you get a hug himself. Forgive me Bluepik, but I love sending BEN after you.

I wish the free version of Pokebank would come out this very minute, with no glitches causing me to lose my Pokemon, or altering them in any way, or corrupting my game.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but in your excitement, you accidently drop it, and your game card pops out. When you get the game back on, you realize that you haven't saved in a long time and any progress you made was lost.

I wish CuteKirlia would stop sending BEN out to get me... Besides, BEN is my friend... *hugs BEN* NO SENDING OTHER CREEPYPASTAS!

I've got my eye on you...

XD Yup...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. I refrain from sending BEN after you... for now. Instead, I send a completely-non-meme (yet?) version of Joey with a top-percentage Rattata into your nightmares. I doubt you get my reference here either.

I wish to send a Lvl hundred Shiny Mewtwo named Magikarp to Bluepik's X/Y game(s). Heh.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Actually, I don't have X or Y.

I wish that Canada would be noticed by people other than Prussia... (yet another reference... You know what? Just watch an anime called Hetalia. Everything will make a bit more sense.)

XD Yup...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not backfiring you or anything (because I still don't get it).

Explanation; I was going to look at it on Youtube, buuut youtube stopped me at the first episode because it is rated MA. I did look at a short thing with cats, and "met" Italycat and Germanycat. It was amusing. Then, I checked some site connected to it, and it kind of described it as... I think I'll just copy-paste a bit (credit the website for legality purposes here, website is http://www.funimation.com/shows/hetalia);

"Forget everything you learned in history class, and imagine all the nations of the world as cute guys hanging out on a wildly inappropriate reality show. Now, toss in every stereotype ever and prepare to pledge allegiance to your favorite superpower in Hetalia!"

Sorry Bluepik, but I don't want to take a chance that might burn my poor virgin eyes/ears out. It does seem interesting though.

EDIT: Well, well well. Since I couldn't legally Youtube it, I wikied it. This, I now sort of get the "become one with Russia" thing. Maybe. Perhaps we need a separate thread for this...

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, let's start something else to discuss that... It wouldn't make sense to talk about it here.

EDIT: There is now a Hetalia thread up. My first post should clear things up about the show.

XD Yup...

Last edited by Thebluepik1 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next