It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

CuteKirlia wrote:
Granted. A Magikarp you gave an everstone to just to be funny eats them all and grows into a huge mutated hyper-Magikarp, who thus accidently uses Splash and squashes you into Scorpio pulp. :D (Forgive me if this is too graphic, as I feel like being extrordinarally nonsensical today).

I wish for a leaf. A huge maple leaf with a fuzzy catterpillar on it (Nonsensical feeling, I blame you again).

Granted. The caterpillar mutates into larval mothra and destroy's ALL things pokemon you own. No one beleives you and you are blamed for Arson and Terrorism. You are then condemned to an insane asylum for your mortal and eternal afterlife.(That was for my scorpio!) I then wish for UTTER ANNIAHLATION of all Zubats ever to live.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:51 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ShinyScorpio wrote:
CuteKirlia wrote:
Granted. A Magikarp you gave an everstone to just to be funny eats them all and grows into a huge mutated hyper-Magikarp, who thus accidently uses Splash and squashes you into Scorpio pulp. :D (Forgive me if this is too graphic, as I feel like being extrordinarally nonsensical today).

I wish for a leaf. A huge maple leaf with a fuzzy catterpillar on it (Nonsensical feeling, I blame you again).

Granted. The caterpillar mutates into larval mothra and destroy's ALL things pokemon you own. No one beleives you and you are blamed for Arson and Terrorism. You are then condemned to an insane asylum for your mortal and eternal afterlife.(That was for my scorpio!) I then wish for UTTER ANNIAHLATION of all Zubats ever to live.

Uh... I just answered to that last one by Kirlia... answer mine. It would make more sense.

XD Yup...

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:54 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thebluepik1 wrote:
Granted, it is a Caterpie. It then uses some Rare Candies left over from Shiny Scorpio's wish to evolve twice and use Stun Spore and Confuse Ray on you, leaving you Paralyzed and disoriented in the middle of Slenderman's forest for some reason. Have fun waiting for your death when you actually come to your senses! (I feel horrible saying that :| )

I wish there was a cure for my starter's cancer-like disease.

Granted. Your pokemon's Disease is gone but the vacine reverts it 2 an egg and it is a bad egg glitch always freezing ur game when hatching or in battle.
I wish for unlimited Mudkipz that herd I like them.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:00 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
Granted, it is a Caterpie

Caterpie aren't fuzzy... I SAID FUZZY! *Sticks out tongue*

Anyways, Granted. Your Mudkipz then Evolvez into ant-sized Swampertz. Heh heh heh.

I wish for INSTANT GRATIFICATION OF EVERYTHING.
Have fun interpreting that.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

…Granted. You find gratification in everything, and can no longer function.

I wish had an internet connection that did not seize up on me every two minutes.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. I'm sorry Kiga, but your internet no longer seizes up on you. The gremlins have killed it. It's still there, and it doesn't seize up, but DEAD.

I wish Slenderman would go eat a popsicle and leave me alone.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

granted but it's your favorite flavor and you try to take it away so it knocks you out. I wish I had a bottle of aged vanilla root beer to make a root beer float.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. The aged vanilla is a hundred years old, and no one would want to eat something that far off of it's expiration date. Thus,you may make your float, but not eat it too.

I wish my catterpillar was fuzzy...
I said fuzzy, Pik. Caterpie aren't FUZZY. Thus, they are not cute. Only select Pokemon, like the Ralts and Budew evo. lines can escape this rule.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:36 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

CuteKirlia wrote:
Granted. The aged vanilla is a hundred years old, and no one would want to eat something that far off of it's expiration date. Thus,you may make your float, but not eat it too.

I wish my catterpillar was fuzzy...
I said fuzzy, Pik. Caterpie aren't FUZZY. Thus, they are not cute. Only select Pokemon, like the Ralts and Budew evo. lines can escape this rule.

Granted. Your caterpillar is fuzzy but is taken by the government for experiments and is never seen again
I wish for a friendly albino scorpion that is about 4 1/2 feet tall and gives me rides to school(:.
I hope this isn't gonna backfire too badly

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you're the only one who knows the scorpion is friendly. Which means that the army arrives and nukes your scorpion while it takes you to school, incinerating you and it.
I wish for success in my current secret project.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

granted. it succeeds then the government steals it. I wish that I had my own secret lab that only I could get in complete with biometric locks and won't self destruct and is protected from all forces of nature and black holes also people. and that it was 20 miles underground and the entrance was hidden from every one but me. back fire this.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:40 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted. Dee-Dee isn't slowed in the slightest in her joyfully unaware destruction of your secret laboratory.

I wish for…my back to not catch on fire.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

CuteKirlia wrote:
Quote:
Granted, it is a Caterpie

Caterpie aren't fuzzy... I SAID FUZZY! *Sticks out tongue*

Anyways, Granted. Your Mudkipz then Evolvez into ant-sized Swampertz. Heh heh heh.

I wish for INSTANT GRATIFICATION OF EVERYTHING.
Have fun interpreting that.

Whatever.

Granted, your face does instead.

I wish I could become best friends with the main Creepypastas :lol:

XD Yup...

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. However you have made enemies with Ash Ketchum somehow in this action, and Pikachu blasts you off with Team Rocket.

I wish for a fuzzy Panda Pillow Pet.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but China steals it, aru. (kudos to anyone who gets this reference)

I wish to never be asked to become one with Mother Russia, da. (Ties into the "granted" part of this comment)

XD Yup...

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. I don't get the referrence, and thus you fail to get Mother Russia to truely care that you're one ith her. You're like a freckle on her cheek.

I wish for no one to ever lie again. Heh Heh Heh.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

granted. because no one can lie anymore they form an angry mob, and hunt you down for all time. I wish that my brother was a tiny gold fish.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. Your brother is a tiny Goldfish without a fishbowl. Gulp.

I wish for a milkshake, and then a time paradox that will give me my milkshake again whenever I wiss, and also the fuzzy caterpillar <3. I've grown fond of the caterpillar.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but I throw the caterpillar into the milkshake.
I wish for command over the elements.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but you steal the title from my friend, The Element Commander (he's not from this site). And since he is dead, he haunts you.

I wish that people got the references I make. I would be happier than ever.

XD Yup...

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. People get the referrences you make, but don't think they are particularly funny. Sorry, Pik I feel bad about that one.

ChillBill wrote:
Granted, but I throw the caterpillar into the milkshake.

NOOO, MY FUZZY!

I wish my caterpillar would just eat the milkshake. <3

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wish granted. Enemy MILKSHAKE used CHILL! CATERPILLAR's SPEED fell! CATERPILLAR used EAT! It's super effective! Enemy MILKSHAKE fainted! CATERPILLAR gained 37 EXP. Points! CATERPILLAR grew to level 2!

What? CATERPILLAR is evolving! CATERPILLAR evolved into COCOON! COCOON learned HARDEN! COCOON is no longer FUZZY!

I wish…I was better at making wishes when I want to take a turn granting wishes. I wish you all the best of luck with all of your wishes.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wish Granted, Kiga. Now, I SHALL GET THIS WISH GRANTED!

I wish for time paradox to MAKE MY COOCOON CATERPILLAR FUZZY AGAIN and give it an everstone.
Oh, how I love fuzzy things. 'cept Ralts Evos. They don't even need that, they're that cool.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

granted your caterpillar is fuzzy again then a bird sees it and eats it. I wish that I had 1 trillion dollars and every book ever written stored on a super computer with a 200,000,000,000,000 terra byte hard drive with optimum gaming specs plugged into a surge protected plug to prevent it from being fried by a power surge and it's all water and fire proof and hack proof. and my house to be on a uninhabited island in the middle of the pacific ocean that the island only locatable by me. with only me living on it so that there are no monsters other people or wild life to eat me or destroy my stuff and my money is in a safe underneath my bed and there's a EMP field preventing any electronic devices other then my stuff from working since it starts at the edge of the beach and goes around the island in a dome shape and my house is in a faraday cage which protects electronic stuff from EMP I think but any planes boats and submarines crash when they get near my island.

Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:

Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted pardner, but since your wish is way too long for the olde rodeo, the rodeo clown messed up the computer part, infecting it with a virus.

I really wish to be the sheriff.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next