It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the loading always freezes at 99,9999999999999...% :mrgreen:
I wish for a gaming laptop. (So I can finally play games on it without lags.)
{rapidash}

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but there's a problem with electricity cables in your house which leads to a national blackout. So you can't recharge your laptop and play. Too bad.
I wish I could kill someone and get away with it.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Granted, you kill yourself and because they ant arrest a dead person you get away with it.

I wish that Pokemon were real.

Make up something creative. I've heard:
Granted, a Charizards burns you to death. Too many time.

(Although it will probably have something to do with Charmander or Sneasel which are my favourite pokemon.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, you try to catch a Blastoise, you fail, the Blastoise gets pissed and drowns you with surf. (Not Charizard or Sneasel)
I wish I wish for non-illegally gained money

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the world economy falls apart the very moment you get them, so you're left with a bunch of useless paper and metal and no food or home.
I wish for a TCG Garchomp/Altaria deck.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
Granted, but the world economy falls apart the very moment you get them, so you're left with a bunch of useless paper and metal and no food or home.
I wish for a TCG Garchomp/Altaria deck.

Granted, but you realize they are fake!!!
I wish for another Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
You get it but it has a virus that actually sends you into the game. The game plays by Nuzlocke rules meaning faint=die. At first you seem to be doing well, going through the dungeons. But you run across a rogue Arceus. The game glitches and you only know Splash, meaning you die, horribly. (Never played so I'm just randomly talking crap.)

I wish that the pokemon world was real and that I had the team that I have in my sig. Meaning, you can't kill me!

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. I eat them all! Arceus from the last backfire appears, and makes your team look like nincompoops. Way to Die #69: What The Fu- GLITCH AR-CEUS!! GLIIITTCH AARRR-CCEEEE-UUUSSS!!!
I WISH FOR CAPS LOCK TO TURN OFF; DDEEEERRRRPPPPPP!!1!1!!!1!!11!!!!

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:56 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I've beaten an Arceus in Online battles but what ever.

Granted, caps locks turns off. So does you whole computer, forever. And because the world economy has fallen apart you can't buy another one. (I find it strange that with our wishes the world has been destroyed like 4 times already.

I wish the world was destroyed again. (Make it 5)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, I divide by zero. But this destroy the whole universe.
I wish for a shiny rapidash. (I'm sure you're so surprised about this that you can't say anything because you never knew I wanted a shiny rapidash because, of course, there's no way for you to know.)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. It sooooo shiny that you cant see your game anymore, meaning you cant play it anymore.

I wish for a montage of epic per portions.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:49 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, the montage is so epic that it gains 500000000000000000000000000000 views, YouTube glitches and closes down everywhere except for North Korea, where people still watch the video, eventually YouTube HQ explodes, along with all the video footage it contains the explosion is so large because of all the tapes and such that it fuels the fire enough to make it the strength of 500000000000000000000000000000 atom bombs, thus expolding the whole entire universe. (Earth: 6 Universe: 2 or 3)
I wish for a non-backfirable backfire of epicly backfireable proportions!

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Granted you use the time machine and gamma radiation causes you to get boils and then you explode
I wish I owned my own pikachu

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

1. Where does a time machine come into play
2. Welcome to the forums
3. Granted, your Pikachu gets mad at you and shocks you to death with Thunderbolt
I wish for fish!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The time machine was from when you backfired my DS3 wish at the bottom of the first page, which was incorrect upon itself, due to misunderstanding.
Granted. Fishy eats you.
I wish for a thrmonuclear missile.
What? I never said it that way, I said, 'I may or may not use it to rid this planet of North Korea.'

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

You get boiled slightly from Shiny Hunter exploding by boiled. The Thermonuecluar of whatever sees your heat and kills you.

I wish that this and my next wish and the wish after that would not backfire at all... (So that means that this wish can't backfire :P and neither can my next one. And neither can the one after that. Wait till you see what I have planned.) :twisted: :mrgreen:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but it's a game. So practically, you get nothing.
I wish for french fries.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, but your transported to Soviet Russia and in Soviet Russia, French fries eats you!

This is my second nonbackfirable wish. I wish that people would visit Starter PEC.

Wait for my next wish. :twisted: I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised. Well pleasant for me :evil: .

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. This doesn't mean they reply, though.
I wish that I was excellent in computers.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, you become excellent in two computers that are about to be smashed, half way around the world. After they're smashed you become depressed. You live years, knowing the only good source of knowledge that you had was destroyed forever. All the time machines that surround this game end up being next to you. Shiny Hunter rips you into one right before being burned. You get transported to old England. You time travel to the top of a short one story building. You fall flat onto you face, making you ugly. But you don't break anything. As the depression catches up, you hunch over. The love of you life walks into another building. Your so ugly you get called a monster and have to climb to he top. You then go swinging on ropes. The woman below calls up to you.

"The Hunchback of Notredame."

(Don't you just love my imagination. The hunchback of Notredame has nothing to do with computers, I just like him)

My last nonbackfirable wish is that this game would end right after I get this wish.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, I use one of the many time machines (before CB turned into the Hunchback of Notredame and I was burned to death) and go back in time to stop James from wishing for the three non-backfireable wishes, therefore I am still alive, CB is not the hunchback of Notredame, and get eaten by French fries, and all computers were destroyed (for like the 3rd or 4th time),nobody visits your starter PEC, and CB knows nothing (well at least besides his prior knowledge) about computers. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
if you think about... THE LAST FEW POSTS NEVER EVEN HAPPENED!!!
I wish for some U-235 so I can make some nukes (and some yellow cake and U-234 and U-238)!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but have you been reading this thread? I presume you have, but you should have paid more attention. If you had the following may never have happened.
You build your nukes, become one of the worlds largest nuclear powers, and then the North Korean's steal all of them.They now have more nukes than anyone else in the world, and we are at their mercy. Good work.
Luckily for you, Other me (remember him) knew that this was going to happen when he hopped in the time machine. He brought Zombie me (who is now a double-zombie ghost) along with him. Zombie me distracted the North Koreans while Other me stole all the nukes. He puts the nukes somewhere safe and jumps back in his time machine to go somewhere else where he is needed. Wow, he's like Dr. Who, except he fights North Koreans instead of aliens, and he has a a double-zombie ghost as a sidekick.

I wish for the world to have a greater knowledge and understanding of double-zombie ghosts and their fair treatment. double-zombie ghosts are people too! (sort of)

For all those wondering: Zombie me is floating around aimlessly, being more moronish than ever.
Oh, and Other me is actually taking a vacation in Hawaii. The lucky :censored:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. PETA gets pissed off about this, and shows a video on the creation of double-zombie ghosts. The Westboro Baptists become appalled, and picket every DZG rights group there is. Those bastards then see a soldier's funeral, and, suddenly finding that picketing DZG rights is boring, picket the funeral instead. I seize the opportunity and rig all their vehicles with fireworks and firecrackers, plus bottle rockets attached to them to lift the vehicles into the air prior to detonation. As the picketters watch, mouths agape, I set their signs, and then themselves, on fire. All the time I'm doing this, I'm screaming "'MURIKA! 'MURIKA!" repeatedly.
I wish for live grenades to rain down from the skies over North Korea! Muhahahaha!

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, this destroys the nukes that Other DragoBoy didn't get, thus destroying the whole of the middle east, this includes China and Japan, where everything ever is produced, this closes down all the markets, and the economy is destroyed. (It's amazing just how many bad things have happened to the world in this thread)

P.S. OVER 400 VIEWS AND OVER 70 POSTS!!! Awesome!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

For the record, North Korea is nowhere near the Middle East. That region is where Iraq, Iran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc are.
Also, you forgot yer wish.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next