It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but every time you try to post, your computer crash. So much that you end up throwing away your computer on the wall by frustration. (I take it as a wish, let's continue the game! ^_^)

I wish for a lot of money.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, and that would be a lot of money now. *holds out hand expectantly* Sorry, this wish requires a finders fee.

I wish that people would understand every reference I made.

XD Yup...

Last edited by Thebluepik1 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. Everyone understands every reference you make. Since every reference you now make concerns Harry Potter, and every know about Harry Potter. :D

I wish that I would actually get something done. My novel, fanfic, and responses to emals and the like, have been seriously neglected.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, you finish your novel, but you spend so much time on it trying to finish it, that you don't enjoy anything else life has to offer. You die at the age of 90, never married and no children. Your Body is found 20 years later, along with your novel.

On the bright side, your novel wins a Nobel prize for literature and various other awards.

I wish I could have gotten an Eevee with Hidden power Fire.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. For whatever reason though, your HP Fire Eevee is glitched and cannot make use of HP Fire, since he cannot learn Hidden Power. Oh, I suppose that's a bit of a problem...

I wish that I could get my novel done by the age of 20 and still win my Nobel prize and such awards. :D That's like a dream come true.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ShinyScorpio wrote:
I wish for a cure to cancer to be discovered
Go ahead be that person to backfire this one I dare someone.

How's this for a backfire? www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555181

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CuteKirlia wrote:

I wish that I could get my novel done by the age of 20 and still win my Nobel prize and such awards. :D That's like a dream come true.

YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!

Buuuuuuuuuuut you only dreamed it.

I wish for a tookie.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What's a tookie?

I wish to have ok fun here.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but then I showed up.

I still wish for a Tookie.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but s/he murders you like s/he murdered everyone else. (urban dictionary definition)

I wish got artistic inspiration.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. However, the overflow of inspiration runs away with you, and you end up painting, doodling, and writing on every available surface you can find. A lot of people aren't happy that their cars have ended up a work of art...

I wish to have done well on my chemistry final.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GRANTED! You pass with flying colors! Unfortuently your Teach realizes that he/she used the wrong test. So you have to rewrite it. And its 1000x harder then what you first wrote. On the Plus side your given a week to study for it!

I wish for __________.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GRANTED! Since you put a blank, I get to fill it in! Let me see, I give you a free time paradox back to the time of... hmm... I don't know, lets say George Washington. Yep. George Washington and his cherry tree.

I wish I had more time...

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. I give you a nano second. Enjoy it, savor it.

I wish I knew what I was wishing for.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

HUSH, YOU! YOU ARE BEING FORCED TO WATCH A CHERRY TREE BEING CHOPPED DOWN OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY MY TIME PARADOX!

No... I'm just kidding... maybe.

Anyways, Granted. You know what you want to wish for. However, you have used up your last wish with that wish. Sorry.

I wish I had a peace of cheese.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, all cheese is now animate, but it still tastes just as good, but since it is peaceful, they hold cheese rights protests every time someone eats a piece of it. These protests are highly annoying and the cheese always has a really obnoxious parade that no one new ever supports it (like the KKK).

I wish that no one ever made grammatical errors.

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oops... grammar mistake... wrong kind of "piece"...
BUT I DON'T WANT MY CHEESE ANIMATE, IT TASTES NICE, AND I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING THAT IS ALIVE OR ALIVE-LOOKING!

*Sigh...*

Granted. No one makes grammatical errors. Because there is no such thing as grammar. Thus, when 3v3Ry 1s P027s l00k LiEk 7his, you know you have made a problem.

I wish I didn't feel so embarrassed by this one slip-up. (I'm usually the one (wanting to be) scolding someone else for lack of grammar!)

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted. You feel nothing at all. You've lost all capability of emotion.

I wish for my palm tree to be accepted into the gallery by the people at PixelJoint.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. But it turns out that my lack of emotion problem is a disease that spreads through the internet. Other people receive this disease as I have, and while your palm tree is in the gallery now, no-one really is looking because they're all trying to figure out why they didn't feel unhappy when so-and-so stepped on their toe, and so on. (Not the best backfire ever, I guess).

I wish for...

A BACKFIRE!

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, your car has backfired and now wont start. Today is also "national mechanic day" So all the mechanics have the day off. You end up having to walk to work/school. And it takes you 10x longer than usual. By the time you get there, you realize you had the day off.

I wish for a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box inside a box with a bow on top.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but it takes so long to open all the boxes that by the time you open the last one, which has air in it, you die.

I wish that Hetalia was real... I'd be best friends with Italy and Prussia. :3

XD Yup...

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted. She/He/Whatever wants to kill you.

I wish for a qwerty.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but its in German Pig Latin.

I wish for some Di-hydrogen Monoxide.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You receive some Dihydrogen Monoxide, a good deal of it sealed up in a crate. With this shipment, is also a free bonus package of raw Radon in it's elemental form! Let's hope you find a way to dispose of it without dying.

I wish for some cheese-flavored bubblegum. Some that won't kill me.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. Here is some Blue cheese Bubble gum. Might be expired though, but should still taste good.

I wish for less wishes.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next