It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, after you turn it in your teacher says that they forgot to mention that it counts for 99.999% of your final grade, and you have to get at least an A- to count as a passing grade and you fail your whole class.

I wish my terrible sore throat would go away...

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you now develop a terrible stomachache instead.

I wish that I liked the chocolate marmalade cake I'm eating right now.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Granted, but you've probably already eaten it by now. It was good. So good that everyone wants to eat it. They then take the cakes DNA and clone it so everyone can eat it. But in the process. They want more so eventually they have to keep you frozen so the cake doesn't disintegrate.

I wish that I knew Sylveons type.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cake has DNA? When the hell did they plan on announcing this?
Granted. Game Freak dispatches a clan of ninjas to silence you. They want a bloodbath to cull down the players. Knowing the type interferes with their agenda.
I wish for all my damn guns back in Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but they have no ammo.
I wish I had a nice steak for lunch.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted.
Dude, wth?
He said he wanted a stake for lunch.
No, he said he wanted a steak.
Well, look at the bright side.
Wtf is the bright side?!?!
He's not a Vampire.
Get out.

I wish that it will rain cats & dogs.

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. The dogs start chasing the cats, which hide up trees. Since these are magical rained cats and dogs, they never need to sleep, eat, drink etc. There constant barking/meowing stops everyone from getting any sleep, and they're all angry at you because of your wish. They then execute you. It's harsh, but angry mobs will be angry mobs.

I wish to know why :roll: is blue.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
You find out. For several years, the blue roll emoticon was suffocating because of a sandwich. He's been taking tablets of air through his nose to breathe. But now, air has run out on earth and he has passed. No more blue man.

I wish my wish was not a good, beneficial wish.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, it is neither good or beneficial... to yourself! In 7 days you will die (I'm guessing you all know how)! Mwahahahahaha (I'm transmitting the video to your mind now!!! [you won't know it, but it'll be there])
I wish I could really "Catch 'em all" as in all regulars, legendaries, and shinies!

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you don't have enough places in your boxes.
I wish to find someone on pokemon online who will battle with me, using a Firered/Leafgreen team.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, its a nice girl who is gracious, welcoming, and a big fat n00b who uses hacked, shiny legendaries.

But, at least she nice...

Her team: Mewtwo, Mew, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mew.

Again, nice...

I wish for me to be the one who discovers Mew in my trip to South America two years from now. And for me to leave before Mewtwo attacks.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, you discover Mew, but you are now sixty years in the past when it was discovered, and stuck in Red and Blue. Good luck finding a way out.

I wish that I do well on the science test I have four periods from now.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you fail all of your other tests.
I wish I could hear people's thoughts.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You listen to my thoughts, and go insane.
I wish for mudkipz

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but you liek them so much that your head explodes from over exposure to cuteness/awesomeness/annoyingness (whichever you want).

I wish for super knowledge of Pokémon (guess why)

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but your brain is out of memory.
I wish for a better computer. (Can't even play minecraft)

Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but then a blackout occurs which takes a year to fix. Too bad.
I wish everyone fails in Jeopardy today.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, everyone but Dna fails.\

i wish for my rank to change to normal

Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, your title changes back prematurely, and your title resets, glitches, and you are forever a Bug Catcher, no matter how many posts you make, you'll always be one under the next...

I wish that I had a 3DS XL

P.S. WOO!!! I'M A PSYCHIC TRAINER!!!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the first time you look at the 3D screen, you have a seizure, and you're now unable to look at any screens.
I wish for a chair and winged pokeballs pokemon on Gen 6.

~It's around 1:50 and 2:25 of the video.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, that pissed off chair eats your heart (just because I can see a chair eating a heart and it makes me laugh)
I wish that I could sprite better, and had a good program with witch to do it...

P.S. OVER 1000 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but people become hugely uninterested in spriting and don't pay any attention to you.
I wish EP would update the BW2 walkthrough (if he has any free time).

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted. He updates it with the wrong info.

I wish that the video of the winged pokéballs that GhostPony posted before would load.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

WOW, nothing new, I haven't checked this in about three days, Shiny is disappointed, anyways, I guess to (hopefully) get this jumpstarted again...

Granted, It loads, but it takes 100 years, and you live to be 1(whatever your age right now is) and right when it starts, you die of your very old age...

I wish that I can bring up my math grade from the days I was sick...

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

First of all: Wuut? I'm in the same situation as you! o_O

So... Granted, but you to work hard and you have no moar time for your social activities, hobbies... and you increase your grade by 1% :trollface:
I wish to play my favorite song on guitar one day.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next