It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry, forgot to take your diet habits into account :D.
And as a matter-of-fact, thanks to my great knowledge of physics (literally), we broke free from the games arena using the same trick with electricity from the book, started another war and this time we won with the help of Meloetta Everdeen.

On topic.
Granted, but you're forced to use them, so you only eat bean soup for the rest of your life.
I wish Psypoke had a big competitive battling community so we could make the Battle Tower the No.1 forum.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Granted, we have a large battling community. Hundreds of people join the forums because of our awesome tournaments and round robins. Eventually we start to have an annual tournament with 1024 people each year. Every year it brings in even more people to the community so that they can bet and enjoy the tournament. In the first one an underdog wins. This continues for a few years until we all have to leave the forums for life reasons. A new generation of 12 year olds come in with their immature battling style. Eventually all 1024 contestants of the tournament just use Shiny Legendaries that are hacked. Everyone becomes bored of this and the whole forum community disbands.

I wish that we actually did have a 1024 contestant annual tournament.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Samurott wrote:
That'll be unfair. Drago and I will probably team up, and that'll be the end of it right there.

Teamwork ftw!
Samurott wrote:
DragoBoy's zombie iteration comes back to life, too.

Zombie me you're alive!
I think this makes him a double-zombie ghost vampire twice removed :shock: All this death/reincarnation is getting confusing.

Back on topic:
Granted, but you're banned from it. It's the most awesome tournament ever.
After a few years we decide to let you join. Unfortunately it's taken over by 12 year olds with an immature battling style. They only use Shiny Legendaries that are hacked.
Meanwhile, we've set up a new battling community. You're banned from it. Oh, and it is awesome. Awesome beyond belief.

I wish that :frustrated: would stop. He'll give himself a concussion.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
A/N: Why was I banned from it?

Granted, But frost comes on one day after a very tough and horrible day. The frustration emoticon doesn't work, so Frost has no way to vent her anger. Then he finds one: banning everyone that he can.
You get banned and you get banned, EVERYBODY GETS BANNED.

I wish I knew why I was banned from the awesome tournament.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

James86134 wrote:
Granted, But frost comes on one day after a very tough and horrible day. The frustration emoticon doesn't work, so Frost has no way to vent her anger. Then she finds one: banning everyone that she can.

Frost's a guy :?

Granted, but the reason is so complicated that I can't tell you or type it here or else your head will explode. But because you wished to know you know. Now your head explodes. Kaboom.

I wish I had a competitive Pokémon battling team.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, you get six magikarps. You didn't wish for a good battling team. And these magikarps are competitive. Too bad they only know Splash.

I wish that after every wish ever made in the future of this game, time would rewind just before each person made that wish... And that person to know what happened in the backfire of the wish. So that the wisher can change his wish until its a good, benifitial wish.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but... S***. You done did mess up A-A-Ron James. You created another paradox. Punishment: Death!
James86134 wrote:
You get banned and you get banned, EVERYBODY GETS BANNED.

Where was I going with that..? Oh well. It'll come back to me-
Oprah wrote:
You get a new car, and you get a new car, and you get a new car! EVERYBODY GETS A NEW CAR!

NO! NO! NO! N-NO! GODDAMMIT OPRAH, YOU AND YOUR DAMN CHAIRS! GRAAHHH!
I WISH FOR OPRAH TO HAVE NO CHAIRS/NEW CARS!

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, she have no car/chairs but she receive both of them later.
I wish for less legendaries.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, all the legendaries disappear. However, you just screwed over the entire Pokemon universe, as now, time and space have ceased to exist, the land splits apart, the seas dry up, the seasons go out of whack, forests die, and the whole world pretty much falls apart. Whoops.

I wish that I didn't wait until now to head off to bed. I'm exhausted.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted.
Highlight to view spoiler.
*whispering* psst... hey everyone, once twist falls asleep, we're going to hold the best party evar. he'll never know.
And thus, you'll never know.
I wish for a broken lightbulb.

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, let me finish that sentence for you.

Samurott wrote:
I wish for a broken light bulb to appear in front of everywhere I walk from now to the end of time.

I wish that the :violin: emoticon actually came with sound.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but the cord it plays is so bad sounding that anyone who hears it goes psycho and throws their computer out the window.

I wish that no one thinks of a way to backfire this wish.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, the wish becomes relatively worthless. Looks like your wish backfired. OH NOES I CREATEZ A PARADOX

I wish that the 'CENSORED' word on the :censored: emoticon would... DISAPPEAR :P.

POOF
:censored:

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but then everyone starts flaming you.
I wish there weren't so many noobs in all online games.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but everyone left is such a pro that you stand no chance against them, and end up quitting due to the sheer difficulty it now takes to play any online game.

I wish that I had been at Samurott's awesome party that I missed. :(

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, you realize how INCREDIBLY AWESOME the party was, and since you missed it, your head... EXPLODES!!!!!

I wish for
The spoilers to be drop-down boxes

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Too bad I have to make this backfire, 'cos I want it too.
Granted, but phpBB bugs and nobody can add anything in the boxes.
I wish people would stop using spoilers in Backfire (a pain to highlight them all the time on 3DS).

Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. I'm not people.
I wish for Highlight to view spoiler.
death to come swift!
I think I ran out of wishes.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I completely agree with 2 of the last three wishes. (Not Samurott's)

Granted, death uses swift, right in between your battle with the champion of Pokemon X and Y. All your pokemon die and so do you. Restart the game. (Also you only found shinies in that game with 31 IVs in each stat :D )

I wish for Explosion n00bs to rain from the sky

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but they all explode on your house.
I wish that twist would advance the Siege.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but he's lost all his interest in the game, so all the remaining rounds are the exact same thing. Over and over.

I wish that I was more motivated so I wouldn't have to shut down Siege for an indefinite period of time. (Sorry guys :()

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You decide to continue. Why? Because then Samurott seconds the move to continue, and then threatens to grief his stuff on Minecraft if he doesn't continue siege by the end of June.
I wish that- Asteroids.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, your interrupted now through everything you say. (Sorry, didn't get your wish).

I wish that people would continue their games
I.e.
Me with the Starter PEC
Twisty with the Seige of Psypokia
Samurott with Battle Royal 2 (I mean seriously. No one is continuing this. DP, now you. This game has a curse)
Samurott starting Werewolf XIX (JsXtm hasn't replied yet?)

That is my wish. Fulfill it.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. Everytime you ask for people to do that, they get around to it. Just one month later.
But seriously, though. Stop. You know how hard it is to do BR? I visit the forums on my phone, not a computer or something that has similar capabilities. It takes me 2.5 to 3 hours to update that. Also, if I fail one class, I don't graduate high school. On top of that, I now spend nearly 10 hours of my day in school on Mondays and Wednesdays because I failed two history classes because the teachers were dumbf**ks and I had to stop myself from splattering some 15 year old's face all over the floor because he was a jackass f****ng prick. But, by all means, let me stop to take the remaining 5 hours out of my free time to appease someone on a pokemon forum. I'm sure Twist has an almost equally tight schedule. We can't just sit around all day like you. Thank you, and good-night!
Now, I wish for asteroids, and I better get some god. Damn. Asteroids!

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but your physics teacher is fascinated by them, so now on top of all your other tasks you have to write a 50-page essay on asteroids. Lucky you.
I wish my english essay would write itself well enough for a B, 'cos I have to go to the doctor's. No time.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next