Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GRANTED.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

...it only allows 25...

:violin:

I wish for a Pokemon icon fest.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What makes you think you got banned?

Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What do you mean when you say when you said that you can't access it? Is it telling you that you're banned, is it telling you that you're using the wrong password, what's going on?

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CuteKirlia wrote:
GRANTED.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

...it only allows 25...

:violin:

I wish for a Pokemon icon fest.

Granted, but I dont know how to do the icons exactly. So heres a Plus sign fest. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wish for.....wait for it....wait for it.....keep waiting Ill be right back.........

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

MichaelXD1, I don't know what happened to you, but it sounds like someone felt like being a jerk and banned you for absolutely no reason. I hope you find out what it was.

As for the wish,
Granted, I'm waiting. You just wasted your last wish. BACK TO THE LAMP FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! *vanishes into the lamp*

I wish that MichaelXD1 would find out what happened to make themself get banned. UNFAIR BANNINGS SUCK!

XD Yup...

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, But this is neither the thread nor the forum for that. So we Will never know *magical hand wave*

I wish Blue did'nt have to be stuck in that lamp for a thousand years. Seriously. Hes GOTTA be cramped in that thing. Seriously, its just a little tea pot. Look how short and stout it is. There is its handle and there is its spout.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. He suddenly isn't stuck in a lamp for a thousand years, because I have re-located him. Blue is now stuck in a small pencil sharpener I keep on my desk for EIGHTEEN THOUSAND YEARS! MWAHAHA!

Sorry Blue.

Now, I wish I could get back into my fanfiction. My novel has taken up my focus lately, and now I wish I could give a good ending for Dasher, Sparkle, and Psycho in Forest of Secrets. Then I could move onto the next fanfic in the series! <3

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

...I'm a girl. T.T IT'S BECAUSE OF MY HAIR ISN'T IT? Cuz seriously, my hair is only a few inches long... And I'm a tomboy. But that's okay. I AM THE FORBIDDEN GIRL GAMER! *DUN DUN DUNNNN!*

Anyways, granted, but you make everyone cold because you are so warm. Not to mention the fact that your skin melts off because you are so warm, giving you agonizing pain. *totally not insane* Heheheheheh.

I wish that I naturally looked like Italy from Hetalia while still looking like a girl at the same time :mrgreen: *has an obsession with Hetalia that's perfectly non-healthy*

If you don't know what he looks like, look up "Hetalia Italy Veneziano" because I'm too lazy to put a picture here.

XD Yup...

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. I totally dont look him up, and you end up losing a look alike contest cause of it.

I wish for a

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, here is it: a

I wish for less homeworks.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You get less homework(s?)... Oh, but CuteKirlia decides to run off on a particularly boring tangent on how the "s" on "homework" is probably a result of translating from French. I figured that out, because I learned in my German class that in Germany, you can have a homework (Hausaufgabe) or homeworks (Hausaufgaben), while in English one only has homework for both singular and plural. Isn't that fascinating? English is an abomination language that makes English-speakers like me feel as if grammar for other languages is messed-up, and people who speak other languages think that English-speakers have one difficult language. I think the foreign-speakers might be right. (Not that everyone shares these view, of course). So sorry about the tangent about French-English translation, but it's your backfire! :D

I wish I wasn't so vacuous at times.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. But I dont feel like looking up what that words mean, so instead, your always hungry.

I wish for a definition.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. I make a joke at 6:35 pm.
"Why did the Combusken cross the playground?"
"To get to the other slide!"

Har har, harharharhar.

I wish to tell GofD that "vacuous" means "stupidly empty of ideas". This is what's happening when I try writing Forest of Secrets...

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the only way to tell me is to give me a Girl Friend.

I wish for loofa.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, but I misheard you. Here's a loaf of bread.

I don't wish.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GRANTED! Since you don't, I make a wish for you. My wish in your stead is for a black hole. It happens to occur spontaneously in your living room.

I wish for FUN!

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted,

F IS FOR FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN,
U I'D FOR URANIUM... BOMBS!
N IS FOR NO SURVIVORS!

I'm sorry. I just had to.

I wish that my Kindle would work the way I wanted it to for once... It wont stop lagging...

XD Yup...

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. Your Kindle starts working as it is supposed to. Sadly, the charger mysteriously dies and you have to pay 100$ to replace it on Amazon. Better get it fast, because the price goes up 50% every day. :twisted:

I wish I would have more emotion.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You are now able to experience a new emotion every 3 seconds, and it begins whenever you go out for a date or strike up a conversation with anyone.

I wish for catdog.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. But because it has such unstable DNA sequencing, it turns into a parrot moments after your wish comes true.

I wish to be a rebellious paperclip with a royal syndrome (don't question this).

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but you're immobile. Alive, but immobile. Doomed to sit still with your thoughts until you rust away in some dust-filled corner in a elementary school classroom.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Excuse me, but you never made a wish. So, execution! You broke the rules!

I wish for................. uh........

Good grades so I can go to Anime Boston with my friend Red and my cousin Germany.

XD Yup...

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. But because I am such a dork, I decide to let a couple of my fanfiction characters write the *invisible* PM. As a result, you get both a reeeaally sarcastic "Happy birthday. It seems you have a mole on your leg. Congratulations, now go cut your pants off at the knee so everyone can see it, and decide that you are a shorts-wearing Joey clone. I *this is sarcastic* LOVE YOUR SHORTS. Oh, and catch a top percentage Rattata while you are at it." You also get an obnoxiously cheerful reply; "OOOH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I had no idea it was your birthday, but have a good birthday. A very good one. Because having a bad birthday is a very sad thing, so you had better have a good birthday. Happy birthday again!.." on and on and one until he they finally realize that you have a mole, and says "that's nice. Nice shorts you have there, by the way."

I wish for the person granting my wish to identify the fanfiction characters I let type that *invisible* PM. Oh yes, I am infatuated with this fanfic, despite not writing recently...

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16