It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Battle Royale 2 - Round 2 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey guys just letting you know that the round will close in 24 HOURS! If you haven't voted yet, now is the time to do so! Also if you want to play with extra votes as well, (but that's just optional).

PROGRESS TALLY
M01: {shuckle} +6 | {umbreon} +4 | {jolteon} +0 | {lanturn} +6
M02: {donphan} +4 | {moltres} +3 | {typhlosion} +3 | {houndoom} +4
M03: {heracross} +5 | {espeon} +6 | {xatu} +2 | {rhyhorn} +2
M04: {porygon} +8 | {lapras} +5 | {porygon2} +3 | {zapdos} +3

Got a tight battle for the lead in this match! Shuckle and Lanturn are both tussling it out for 1st place in this round, with the seeded Umbreon not far behind! It seems almost all but over for Host's Discretion choice Jolteon who hasn't made an impression whatsoever in the arena, been largely ignored by.. everyone.
Match 2 is turning into all sorts of a suspense drama, with only 1 vote separating the leaders and everyone else! Donphan finds himself unexpectly in the lead, whilst it looks like for the second year in a row the odds-on favourite will stumble at the first hurdle! Will Typhlosion be able to turn this around?
The fire arena is not too kind to Heracross, as if we were playing in another arena he wouldn't be trailing to Espeon right now! It's all between these two as they fight neck and neck towards the finish line.
And in Match 4 could we have another dark horse contender emerging? Porygon races to a 3 vote clearance over Lapras. Once again, just like last year, all these seeded Pokemon look like they're in danger of falling, quick!

What will happen? Tune in in 24 hours, where the FINAL RESULTS are revealed, as well as the start of the next four matches in this year's BATTLE ROYALE!

SCHEDULE OF PLAY
M05: Crobat v [5] Mew v Hitmontop v Eevee
M06: Pinsir v Suicune v [12] Snorlax v Flareon
M07: [13] Starmie v Steelix v Raikou v Quilava
M08: Chinchou v Tauros v Sneasel v [4] Dragonite

GhostPony750 wrote:
Wait... Porygons get +3 while while Zapdos and Lapras can't learn ghost moves? :shock: (Confuse Ray doesn't count)
Okay.... unfair... but let's vote!

Yup it's all luck of the draw: that's why you gotta sponsor an all rounder! A weakness in one arena would be a strength in another 8-)

Cherrygrove wrote:
Btw DP, I really enjoy the commentary. I appreciate the effort you put into this ;) .

I'm glad that people are enjoying this so far and I'm enjoying hosting now. Thanks! ;)

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I just want to say thatI hate you for putting Sneasel in the same round as Dragonite, a sponsored pokemon with more money then me...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just stumbled upon this now, and it looks really cool. Is it okay if i vote even if I don't have someone sponsored?

Shuckle - I used one in my HeartGold run-through and it actually helped a lot despite not being that offensive.
Donphan - Actually another pokemon I used in my run-through of HeartGold and its also probably in my top 10 favorite pokemon.
Heracross - I don't dislike this pokemon, but the others in the round are just bad.
Porygon - Kind of the same thing as Heracross, I'm really neutral towards all these pokemon but this is the one I like the most.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Octopus wrote:
I just stumbled upon this now, and it looks really cool. Is it okay if i vote even if I don't have someone sponsored?

Yes of course! If you're looking to sponsor, between Round 1 & Round 2 whichever Pokemon without a sponsor that progresses will also get a chance to attract a sponsor.. But otherwise everyone is free to vote and decide on the battle outcomes!

FINAL RESULTS
M01: {shuckle} +7 | {umbreon} +4 | {jolteon} +0 | {lanturn} +6
M02: {donphan} +5 | {moltres} +3 | {typhlosion} +3 | {houndoom} +4
M03: {heracross} +6 | {espeon} +6 | {xatu} +2 | {rhyhorn} +2
M04: {porygon} +9 | {lapras} +5 | {porygon2} +3 | {zapdos} +3

And then we have some anonymous votes!

{shuckle} +5
{houndoom} +5
{espeon} +3

(even moreso) FINAL RESULTS
M01: SHUCKLE def. Lanturn / [16] Umbreon / Jolteon (12-6-4-0)
M02: HOUNDOOM def. Donphan / [1] Typhlosion / Moltres (9-5-3-3)
M03: ESPEON def. [8] Heracross / Xatu / Rhyhorn (9-6-2-2)
M04: PORYGON def. Lapras / Porygon2 / [9] Zapdos (9-5-3-3)

Uuuuuuhuh, so Shuckle comes home strongly with a 6 vote buffer between Lanturn to progress into round two! He'll be facing off against Houndoom in the next round, where people put their anonymous support behind the great firedog to come through... But I mean he doesn't even have a sponsor... Isn't that strange? :o
Espeon manages to avoid a Tiebreak vote, pulling through over Heracross who I'm a bit sad to see go. And I think Porygon is amassing a small cult following over here, but was this more because of the calibre of his opponents? We'll find out in round 2!

But before that: THE EAST SECTION!

ROUND 1 MATCHES:
BATTLE 5
CROBAT V [5] MEW V HITMONTOP V EEVEE
Ice Arena

COMMENTARY: You know.. normally I'd say the fifth seeded Mew was a shoo in for the second round, but now I just have completely no idea. I guess my old age is showing now huh? I just have no idea what's hip and cool nowadays! But I do expect Mew to poll well.. but let's look at his competition: Hitmontop to me has been fairly unremarkable, so does he have the support out there? Eevee will undoubtedly poll well with the public, but does he have that firepower to actually land the finishing blow on Mew? And then we've also got the big ol Crobat fluttering around - it just might be a bit tougher for him because he's not gonna thrive in the Ice arena. In the end I might have to tip the legendary creator but to get on his good side - with a BST of 600 he's one cool cat you do not want to get on the bad side of!

EXPECTED: [5] Mew
DON'T BE SURPRISED: Eevee

BATTLE 6
PINSIR V SUICUNE V [12] SNORLAX V FLAREON
Dragon Arena

COMMENTARY: The very first match in which everyone's on an even footing - played out on the dragon arena. I didn't give Suicune a seed because of his poor performance in the preliminary rounds - but perhaps can he make it into the next? Following the success of his brother Espeon, Flareon will want to prove he's more than just a fire Pokemon with a terrible learnset - and being an eeveelution he should attract some attention in the arena. Pinsir, Haunted Water's second choice may be a bit unnerved seeing how his other counterpart Jolteon completely disregarded in the first Battle - will the same fate await the fiesty bug? But the potent threat in his battle is Snorlax: a chill calm lovable guy who's a great Pokebro more than anything, and we know the public all loves a down to earth type of guy!

EXPECTED: [12] Snorlax
LONG SHOT?: Suicune

BATTLE 7
[13] STARMIE V STEELIX V RAIKOU V QUILAVA
Flying Arena

COMMENTARY: Take note of the emergency exits and keep your seat belts on during turbulence! We're checking out the flying arena for this bout! And what a handy advantage for both Raikou and Steelix - they'll be loving that the Gusts and Drill Pecks will be doing minimal damage to their defenses. Either one of these two have a great chance of overcoming the famed seeded rapid spinner who was largely ignored in the sponsorship stages. Whether or not as Starmie's disappointed - I have no idea I mean he doesn't even have a face! Is he angry? Is he happy? It's a mystery! And also don't over look cute little Quilava in the battle too! He's one of my personal favourites so I'm willing that he does well too. It just might just be an uphill battle though as he's simply not strong enough to keep up with the others.

EXPECTED: STEELIX
AN EQUAL CHANCE: RAIKOU

BATTLE 8
CHINCHOU V TAUROS V SNEASEL V [4] DRAGONITE
Steel Arena

COMMENTARY: With the elimination of Typhlosion, the new heads on favourite to progress from the top half of the draw is the cute but powerful Dragonite. BUT.. have I just jynxed him in saying this? Should I have not said anything? Well if it gives the others even a -bit- of a fighting chance, why not? This is why I love the competition - it's all about people getting behind their favourites and trying to get them over the finish line! So who are the unfortunate souls who drew Dragonite? Chinchou's big bro Lanturn narrowly missed out against Shuckle, but in this case Chinchou's already got a handy 2 vote lead. Tauros I just have no idea if people will get behind, and whilst Sneasel doesn't look like much - he does have a sponsor. But still... the match hasn't even started and I'm already thinking of engraving Dragonite's name onto the trophy...

EXPECTED: [4] Dragonite
MY EYEBROWS WILL FALL OFF: Chinchou

Remember you get only 1 vote per group, counts as 3 if you've sponsored a Pokemon, and if you want to play with extra votes, you do not post in here, but rather you PM me! (These will not be revealed until the end of the round. Be careful with what you do as there are no change of minds in terms of voting!) As always, I enjoy reading your reasons of your votes, so put them down (not compulsory). Please refrain from editing your votes because then I have to scroll around and readd everything and I might just make mistakes with my math...

VOTING STARTS NOW! WILL LAST 3-4 DAYS. Ill be updating the scoreboard if I see fit, but not all the time. ;)

James86134 wrote:
I just want to say thatI hate you for putting Sneasel in the same round as Dragonite, a sponsored pokemon with more money then me...

If you have a look at the results you'll that most the seeded Pokemon actually falter at Round 1 :shock: so really anything can happen! Just hope for the best ;)

(Initial scoreboard in next post because of smiley limit)

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

INITIAL SCOREBOARD
M05: {crobat} -1 | {mew} +0 | {hitmontop} +0 | {eevee} +0
M06: {pinsir} +0 | {suicune} +0 | {snorlax} +0 | {flareon} +0
M07: {starmie} +0 | {steelix} +1 | {raikou} +1 | {quilava} +0
M08: {chinchou} +2 | {tauros} +0 | {sneasel} -1 | {dragonite} +0

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

M5 {hitmontop} Hitmontop has always been one of my favorite pokemon and my favorite Hitmon-. The only thing I don't like about it is its name, personally I think it should have been Hitmonnorris, but that's just me.
M6 {snorlax} Sponsoring and it has always been another one of my favorites. I don't see how you could not like it.
M7 {quilava} Probably one of my favorite middle evolutions and just overall a cool pokemon
M8 {dragonite} None of the rest really appeal to me at all.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

M5 - {crobat} I just can't get enough of Crobat. I've used one in so many playthroughs and Nuzlockes alike that I've developed a soft spot for the evolution of one of the most detested Pokemon of all time.
M6 - {snorlax} This is for you Crunchy! ;)

M7 - {starmie} Can't say the others appeal to me too much, and I enjoy using Starmie as a special sweeper during competitive battling.

M8 - {chinchou} I would live to see DP's eyebrows fall off. And I like Chinchous. That is all.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

5. {crobat} I own two of then, shiny, and they are great bats :)
6. {flareon} Best of all of those here.
7. {steelix} Have one shiny, AND.... it looks great.
8. {tauros} I hate this yellow flying Barney, so I took this one.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

my votes are as follows
{mew} - sponsored and because its just awesome.
{snorlax} - because I don't like any of the others
{steelix} - probably one of my favorite pokemon and would have sponsored if someone hadn't already took it.
{chinchou} - because when in doubt vote for the underdog

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
... Lol, wat...

Crobat

Flareon

Quilava

Sneasel

You guys better start voting Sneasel... :frustrated:

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{eevee} - I'm sponsoring it
{flareon} - I love eeveelutions
{starmie} - My favourite types in one Pokémon
{tauros} - I don't like the others

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:40 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

5:Eevee - It's just so cute and stuff.
6:Snorlax - because it's big, I really like big pokemon.
7:Raikou - Probably my favorite legendary
8:Tauros - Because its sort of a cow and I like cows.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Eevee: As Octopus has said it's just so cute

Flareon: I'm sponsoring Flareon

Steelix: It's the only one I like out of them

Tauros: It reminds me of the bulls on my dad's farm

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

M5 {mew} - It's Mew. Hard not to like the original hidden legendary.

M6 {snorlax} - I've used it on multiple different teams. Gotta love the big lazy bones.

M7 {steelix} - Sponsoring, obviously voting for him. :)

M8 {dragonite} - Sponsoring, obviously voting for him. :)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Could we get a vote count over here, judging whether or not to put some extra votes on Quilava... :?

Me thinks I shouldn't have put out the 25 monoys on Sneasel.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

5. {hitmontop}
6. {flareon}
7. {quilava}
8. {sneasel}
I fit hadn't been for the fact that MM had sponsored it, I would have dropped out of the bidding war with TT and chosen Flareon.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

By my count of just the visible votes, and assuming if a sponsor voted, they mentioned it (too lazy to check), the scoreboard looks like this:

DragonPhoenix wrote:
M05: {crobat} +2 | {mew} +2 | {hitmontop} +2 | {eevee} +5
M06: {pinsir} +0 | {suicune} +0 | {snorlax} +7 | {flareon} +7
M07: {starmie} +2 | {steelix} +7 | {raikou} +2 | {quilava} +3
M08: {chinchou} +4 | {tauros} +4 | {sneasel} +1 | {dragonite} +4

So, Eevee has a solid lead, Snorlax and Flareon are duking it out, Steelix has a commanding lead, and Chinchou, Tauros, and Dragonite are in a 3-way tie.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

5: {eevee} Because I have no idea.
6: {pinsir} Because RAGE BEETLE WILL RUN UP AND BEAT YOUR FACE AND SHIZ
7: {quilava} Because Quilava
8: {dragonite}
Quote:
"Salamance?"
"GET THAT **** OUTTA HERE!"

Goodbye
"

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thank you for updating the scoreboard for me 8-)

PROGRESS SCORES
M05: {crobat} +4 | {mew} +4 | {hitmontop} +2 | {eevee} +6
M06: {pinsir} +1 | {suicune} +0 | {snorlax} +7 | {flareon} +7
M07: {starmie} +2 | {steelix} +7 | {raikou} +2 | {quilava} +6
M08: {chinchou} +4 | {tauros} +4 | {sneasel} +3 | {dragonite} +5[/quote]

(added Mew & Quilava's sponsor values as well)

So Eevee (still) has a solid lead in Match five, can Mew or Crobat sneak away with the win here?
Match 7 is a tight one between the cool Snorlax and the fiesty Flareon! Someone's gotta buckle, who's going to get through this one? It's 7-7 all down at the dragon arena!
Also Steelix and Quilava are also neck in neck in this matchup, can Quilava do what Haunter did in the first season to make a stellar run to the finals?
And finally Dragonite hits the lead in Match 8 - only just - over (what I perceived to be) small threats Chinchou and Tauros! Will there be YET ANOTHER upset here in the battle royale?

What will happen? Tune in in 24 hours, where the FINAL RESULTS are revealed, as well as the start of the next four matches in this year's BATTLE ROYALE!

SCHEDULE OF PLAY
B09: Lugia v [10] Aerodactyl v Electabuzz v Gyarados (looking forward to this one!)
B10: Politoed v Ampharos v [7] Ledian v Cyndaquil
B11: [2] Mewtwo v Skarmory v Vaporeon v Unown
B12: Rhydon v Flaaffy v Snubbull v [15] Articuno

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{eevee}
{flareon}
{raikou}
{dragonite}

Just my most preferred in each section.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

M5 - Mew - Great history, great legendary.
M6 - Snorlax - Flareon's cool but Snorlax is a Pokebro.
M7 - Starmie - Nearly sponsored this one over Heracross; the others I find pretty boring
M8 - Dragonite - Loveable dragon vs insignificant others

lol all seeds

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

M5: Hitmontop
M6: Snorlax
M7: Starmie
M8: Dragonite

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

FINAL RESULTS
M05: {crobat} +4 | {mew} +5 | {hitmontop} +3 | {eevee} +7
M06: {pinsir} +1 | {suicune} +0 | {snorlax} +9 | {flareon} +8
M07: {starmie} +4 | {steelix} +7 | {raikou} +3 | {quilava} +6
M08: {chinchou} +4 | {tauros} +4 | {sneasel} +3 | {dragonite} +8

And then of course: the anonymous votes!

{crobat} +2
{eevee} +10
{snorlax} +5
{flareon} +10
{sneasel} +5
{dragonite} +5

(even moreso) FINAL RESULTS
M05: EEVEE def. Crobat / [5] Mew / Hitmontop (17-6-5-3)
M06: FLAREON def. [12] Snorlax / Pinsir / Suicune (18-14-1-0)
M07: STEELIX def. Quilava / Raikou / [13] Starmie (7-6-4-3)
M08: [4] DRAGONITE def. Sneasel / Tauros / Chinchou (13-8-4-4)

Eevee and Flareon are the big winners here, with a variety of people pledging their support for the eons! Those eeveelutions really know how to make a splash in the arenas, joining fellow bro Espeon on the way to Round 2. Bad luck to both Snorlax and Mew who looked like they were going to sneak through. Steelix manages to just roll over the line over Quilava in an extremely tight match, whilst in match 8 I finally get a prediction correct. (!!) Dragonite proves he's too strong for the others in the group and marches onto the next round.

Now onto the south section matches!

ROUND 1 MATCHES:
BATTLE 9
LUGIA V [10] AERODACTYL V ELECTABUZZ V GYARADOS
Rock Arena

COMMENTARY: It's the group of death! Four very abled competitors and yet only one will be able to progress -- who will it be? My HD pick Lugia was hugely ignored in the preliminary rounds, and he ranks in one of my favourites, but can he make an impression on the general public? Or has his overexposure going to be his downfall? Inversely, Aerodactyl swooped through the prelims, being the very first Pokemon to qualify for the main draw. We also have the mighty Gyarados in the mix duking it out for a spot. And I'd even say the less powerful Electabuzz is in with a chance - he does have a handy 1 vote advantage after all, handling the Rock Slides a bit better than his compatriots. Who will win? I have no idea, but this one is going to be a ripper!

EXPECTED: [10] AERODACTYL
POSSIBLE: Electabuzz

BATTLE 10
POLITOED V AMPHAROS V [7] LEDIAN V CYNDAQUIL
Water Arena

COMMENTARY: You know what's a handy ability.. Water Absorb. And you you're you're lucky when the draw-gods place you in an arena where the attacks only make you stronger! Politoed absolutely thrives in this arena, and immediately makes him the favourite to progress. It doesn't hurt that he's also a Rain expert too! He'll be looking forward to hosing down fellow threats Ampharos and Ledian, two dangerous threats who rank in the favourites of some of the Psypoke staffers here. Don't be fooled by Ledian's small stature - he does pack a punch and could very well take out the title. Interestingly.. Cyndaquil is also in this group but does he have a chance? If bigger brothers Typho and Quilava couldn't make it, what chance does this poor fella have here? I almost feel sorry for him.

EXPECTED: POLITOED
HUGE THREAT: [7] Ledian

BATTLE 11
[2] MEWTWO V SKARMORY V VAPOREON V UNOWN
Ground Arena

COMMENTARY: Okay I must admit something. I'm confused. How does a Pokemon like Unown both make it into the main draw of the Battle Royale, yet also manage to pick up a sponsor? For Joe the Conqueror, it's a risk that definitely paid off - Unown finds himself completely immune to the Magnitudes and Digs that will haunt formidable foe Mewtwo. He's got the second seed but will he be able to garner the support to get him through? Not only does Unown have an advantage over him, but also the Wildcard choice Skarmory too. Not to mention the popularity the eons have received this Battle Royale, you'd be a fool to write off Vaporeon too! Scratching the surface, the outcome of this match is much too confusing to predict! I have absolutely no idea... You'd be better off flipping a coin than asking me who would progress....

EXPECTED: SKARMORY
CAN HE JOIN HIS BROTHERS?: Vaporeon

BATTLE 12
RHYDON V FLAAFFY V SNUBBULL V [15] ARTICUNO
Bug Arena

COMMENTARY: Articuno will breathe a little easily here, knowing he's got a 1 vote advantage, however it is the Battle Royale and as we've seen in the past, anything can happen! He'll have to contend with Rhydon here, who could have easily made short work of the legendary bird had the matchup been 1v1! These two should make up the majority of the votes, with Snubull and Flaaffy also in this match. They've got the cute factor but do they have the wow factor?

EXPECTED: [15] ARTICUNO
COULD ALSO EASILY BE: Rhydon

Remember you get only 1 vote per group, counts as 3 if you've sponsored a Pokemon, and if you want to play with extra votes, you do not post in here, but rather you PM me! (These will not be revealed until the end of the round. Be careful with what you do as there are no change of minds in terms of voting!) As always, I enjoy reading your reasons of your votes, so put them down (not compulsory). Please refrain from editing your votes because then I have to scroll around and readd everything and I might just make mistakes with my math...

VOTING STARTS NOW! WILL LAST 3-4 DAYS. Ill be updating the scoreboard if I see fit, but not all the time. ;)

(Initial scoreboard in next post because of smiley limit)

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

INITIAL SCOREBOARD
M09: {lugia} -1 | {aerodactyl} -1 | {electabuzz} +0 | {gyarados} -1
M10: {politoed} +3 | {ampharos} +0 | {ledian} +0 | {cyndaquil} -1
M11: {mewtwo} +0 | {skarmory} +3 | {vaporeon} +0 | {unown} +3
M12: {rhydon} +0 | {flaaffy} +0 | {snubbull} +0 | {articuno} +1

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

M9: Gyarados
M10: Politoed
M11: Mewtwo
M12: Rhydon

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next