Battle Royale 2 - Round 2 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

FINAL RESULTS:

M5: [10] AERODACTYL def. Politoed (5-3)
M6: [2] MEWTWO def. Snubbull (4-3)

ROUND 2 PART 3
MATCH 7: MEGANIUM VS [6] TYRANITAR

COMMENTARY: These two final stage evolutions are ready to duke it out! Can Meganium overpower the serial sandstreamer and use her type advantage to make the most of her matchup? Tyranitar is a fierce competitor and is seeded 6th for a reason - he could very well take home the BR title! The two are very evenly matched at the moment so it's hard for me to pick out who will progress - if I was a betting man though I'd pick Tyranitar - I think his raw strength will encourage supporters to back him up even more!

DP's PICK: Tyranitar

MATCH 8: MAGIKARP VS [14] SCYTHER

COMMENTARY: Scyther is my favourite Pokemon remaining, so naturally I would like him to progress. What's there not to like about him? I mean come on he has SCYTHES for hands, that is just too cool. And his handy Technician ability turns him into a monster throughout HGSS. But he's up against the underdog Magikarp, who despite his lack of movepool, could gather an underground following! However he's got to make up a 3 vote deficit - can the seemingly useless carp have the charisma and charm to win over some extra votes?

DP's PICK: Scyther

Remember you get only 1 vote per group, counts as 3 if you've sponsored a Pokemon, and if you want to play with extra votes, you do not post in here, but rather you PM me! (These will not be revealed until the end of the round. Be careful with what you do as there are no change of minds in terms of voting!) As always, I enjoy reading your reasons of your votes, so put them down (not compulsory). Please refrain from editing your votes because then I have to scroll around and readd everything and I might just make mistakes with my math...

A gentle reminder that if you are anonymously voting for your own sponsored Pokemon, then the maximum on that Pokemon is 40PB. If you are anonymously voting for a Pokemon you're not sponsoring, then the 100PB limit will still apply as per usual.

VOTING STARTS NOW! WILL LAST 3-4 DAYS. Ill be updating the scoreboard if I see fit, but not all the time. ;)
Also remember that with 48 hours to go we also have the random attack on the arenas.

PRELIM SCOREBOARD
M7: {meganium} +2 | {tyranitar} +2
M8: {magikarp} +0 | {scyther} +3

Happy voting!

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aww man, I missed voting in the last round! *facepalm*

M7: {meganium}: My favorite of the three Johto starters, and Tyranitar has never really appealed to me.
M8: {magikarp}: What's there not to love? It's Magikarp! I could honestly see the little guy winning the whole competition.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

M7: {meganium} Go Meganium, you can do it! :D
M8: {scyther} Better than Magikarp.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

M7: {tyranitar} Not a huge Meganiun fan, but Tyranitar is cool as the second-gen semi-legendary. I've never trained one, but I'm working on one in HGSS right now.

M8: {scyther} Totally kicks Magikarp's butt. I love Gyarados, but Magikarp is puny.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SCOREBOARD STAGE 1
M5: {meganium} +6 | {tyranitar} +3
M6: {magikarp} +1 | {scyther} +5

Meganium takes an early lead over Tyranitar thanks to his support from his sponsor, whilst in the second match Scyther makes a break for the lead over the easy prey.

And I also have news incoming straight from the arena!

Match 5: "The arena is hit by Quick Attack attack!"
Match 6: "The arena is hit by a Crunch attack!"

The only Pokemon that gets an advantage is Tyranitar because he resists Quick Attack, so he'll get a +1 boost added to his tally.

48 HOUR SCOREBOARD
M5: {meganium} +6 | {tyranitar} +4
M6: {magikarp} +1 | {scyther} +5

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

match 7: {tyranitar}
match 8: {magikarp}

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

M7: {tyranitar}
M8: {magikarp}

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

M7 {meganium}
M8 {magikarp}

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

M7: {meganium}
M8: {magikarp}

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Bayleef
Scyther

Come on Scyther...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11