It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Siege of Psypokia- Reboot in Progress! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I continue setting up the shield generator

FC:
5414 2352 1981 (Soul Silver)
4642 7245 1078 (White 2)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey everyone. I decided to take a break over the holidays, so I didn't get around to updating the game, but I'll be working on it now, and I should have the next turn up in the next couple of days.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Round 3, Turn 2

Jim-the-poke-master brandished his long sword and swung at Soldier A, dealing 35 damage with his blow. Soldier A was defeated!
Samurott, cackling maniacally, started up his flamethrower and spewed the flames at the two approaching zombies. It did 40 damage to both of them! Zombies A and B were defeated!
Shuckle-rock$ rolled out the castle's catapult a loaded three spike balls into it. He pulled the lever, launching them over the battlefield, landing with a crunch on both Tanks A and B! Tank A received 30 damage, and Tank B received 90 damage.
GhostPony found the room of the castle's jeweler towards the rear of the castle. "Hello?" he asked as he opened the door. The jeweler was hunched over his desk, busy at work. He heard GhostPony enter the room, and sat up to greet him. "I was wondering if you happened to have an extra diamond that I could use to craft a diamond pickaxe for the battle outside. Would I be able to get one?" The jeweler scratched his chin. "Well," he considered, I do have one diamond left, but I'm not going to give it to you for free. You'll have to answer this riddle first if you want it. The riddle is as follows: Chop off my head, and now I'm equal. Chop off my tail, and amd now I'm second. Chop off my sides, and I'm now two less than when I started. What am I?"
Dare launched an RPG missile at Small Tank B. It crashed into the side, doing 50 damage.
ShinyLucario took out his handy seed packets to plant some Spikerocks, but the packet had a hole in the bottom, and it was empty!
Elementotrl finally finished setting up the Gungan Shield Generator. It now protects the castle from any projectile attacks fired from outside its barrier.
General Patterson was a little miffed by the barrier's activation. "Now I have to wait to shoot stuff..." he complained.

Soldier B ran through the force field and shot at General Patterson, doing 25 damage. "Dang it!" he yelled. "I'm going to get you!"
Soldier D followed after his friend and entered the area inside the barrier. He aimed his attention at the generator though. He ran towards it and started to try and dismantle it. Don't let him deactivate it, or the shield will go down!
Small Tank A's treads were stuck on one of the spike balls and was having trouble moving.
Small Tank B started moving in the direction of the Castle in an attempt to get inside the boundaries of the shield. It will make it there by the next turn!
The Spawner started spinning, and four zombies materialized next to it! One of the zombies has an iron helmet on!
Zombie C began to bang on the castle wall. It did 12 damage.
Zombie D got distracted and started chewing on his own arm.
Zombie E began to bang on the castle wall. It did 10 damage.
Zombie F began to bang on the castle wall. It did 18 damage.

Psypokia

Castle Psypokes: 3128/3150
General Patterson: 335/350
Gungan Shield Generator: 30/30

GhostPony: Bargaining with the jeweler

Enemies

Soldier A: 0/50 HP Defeated
Soldier B: 50/50 HP
-Used only grenade
Soldier D: 10/50 HP
-Used only grenade
Small Tank A: 120/250 HP
Small Tank B: 110/250 HP
Spawner: 1/1 HP
Zombie A: 0/10 HP Defeated
Zombie B: 0/10 HP Defeated
Zombie C: 10/10 HP
Zombie D: 10/10 HP
Zombie E: 10/10 HP
Zombie F: 15/15 HP

Just to note, everyone can try and figure out the riddle and help GhostPony if they want, but he'll have to give the final answer. Good luck!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll try to distract the zombies by placing a TV and hopefully let its hypnotic screen draw the zombies to the TV.

As for the riddle, it might have something to do with math and numbers. Or maybe shapes?

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can't think of any solution for the riddle right now. Maybe I'll return later.
For now, let's see... I'll use Siphon of Destruction at the Zombies and hopefully take them all out.
Siphon of Destruction: Deals damage in a small cone in front of the user. Also, shields the user, absorbing a few incoming damage(not very much). League of Legends reference.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I will approach soldier D from behind quietly, pin him to the ground, take his gun and fire until he dies. Perhaps the riddle is a Pokemon, but most probably not. Give it a think though.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I hate riddles, there's alot of working answers but only one is right!!!
-A coin
-Dictionnary
-Triangle

Let's hope one of these answers are good! :)

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll use the Line Gun on the hypnotized Zombies by beheading them.
GP, I suggest googling it.

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott wrote:
I'll use the Line Gun on the hypnotized Zombies by beheading them.
GP, I suggest googling it.

Sorry, I don't cheat. ;) (I consider this as cheating)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I can give you a hint about the puzzle. No one's guesses have been right so far, but Shuckle-rock$ is on the right track.

Also, as far as I know, the riddle isn't anywhere on the Interent. I even googled it myself prior to using it to make sure. :p

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

twistedturtwig wrote:
Well, I can give you a hint about the puzzle. No one's guesses have been right so far, but Shuckle-rock$ is on the right track.

Also, as far as I know, the riddle isn't anywhere on the Interent. I even googled it myself prior to using it to make sure. :p

So the triangle doesn't work... it's a number, for sure.
I'll think about it tonight...

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:34 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Interesting riddle. I was thinking Mayan or Chinese numerals at first but I couldn't find one that fit all the criteria.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If he googles it, he'll find the answer quickly.
twistedturtwig wrote:

FFFUUUUUUU--

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh wait, is it a square?
I couldn't find any numbers because I didn't know what meant "chop off my sides"

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Meh, I guess I'll try this game out.
I'll shoot Soldier D in the knee with an arrow, in hopes that the awfulness of the meme would enough for him to utter "I used to be a soldier like you, until I took an arrow to the knee." and then die.
That riddle seems awfully familiar to me.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:44 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I might as well try this game out? I have tow different things not sure if I can do one of them.

The one I don't think I can do. I invite all characters from Super Smash Bros Brawl to help us in the sieges as allies. I if am not allowed to do this then I will rush around the tanks, distracting them from the castle while holding a Hyrule Sheild.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Can I laugh while James runs around the tanks with the shield?

Goodbye
"

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have an idea for the riddle: pi. If you take out the top part of it, then you get a sideways equal sign. If you take out the second vertical 'line', then it (sort of) looks like an upside-down 2 (although this might not work for certain versions of pi). If you take out both the vertical lines, then you get a sideways 1, and two less than 3.14... is (about) 1!

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shuckle-rock$ wrote:
I have an idea for the riddle: pi. If you take out the top part of it, then you get a sideways equal sign. If you take out the second vertical 'line', then it (sort of) looks like an upside-down 2 (although this might not work for certain versions of pi). If you take out both the vertical lines, then you get a sideways 1, and two less than 3.14... is (about) 1!

Oh great!!!
Well, I'll take this answer!!!
Thanks Shuckle! :)

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And my hatred for math over the holidays ruins my memory of what happened in math class when our teacher actually used that riddle.
GP, you do realize you have to state the answer yourself, right?

Goodbye
"

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Samurott wrote:
Can I laugh while James runs around the tanks with the shield?

So I can't send an invite for all the players from Brawl to be my ally? And Btw my name isn't James.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was kidding.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Round 3, Turn 2 wrote:
Elementotrl finally finished setting up the Gungan Shield Generator. It now protects the castle from any projectile attacks fired from outside its barrier.
General Patterson was a little miffed by the barrier's activation. "Now I have to wait to shoot stuff..." he complained.

I'm a little bit confused. Does the barrier also block missiles/bullets/whatever projectiles fired from within it at something outside?

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shuckle-rock$ wrote:

Holy crap! That works out surprisingly well, although that's still not the answer... xD I can give you another hint. I'm looking for a rational, regular old number. And also, don't think of chopping off the parts as physically taking pieces off of a number, think of other ways you could "chop off" parts of a number.

And also, James, that would be insaneeeeely overpowered, so you won't be able to do that, sorry. You could, however, summon a single character, or you could continue with your tank distracting idea.

Edit: And yes, the barrier does block projectiles from both sides.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:15 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Twisted Turtwig: I knew it would have been a bit too much but hey... A guy can try

Samurott: I know you we're kidding

The riddle: I have a question about it. When you say a regular old number does that mean 2,5,13 or does that mean specific terms I.e perfect numbers, prime numbers

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next