It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 THE NEVER ENDING STORY V *****Ended***** 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Considering that samurott ended the last never ending story I thought I might as well start a new one, so here goes!

Once upon a time in a world inhabited my pokemon a strange man named professor oak asked a young man... Continue the story!

Ending date: Will be 31st of January

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...to get him a triple mocha latte. So our young hero, let's call him "Red," went to the Starbucks in...

Also, you may want to add an ending date for the game so it's not in violation of the Safari Zone rules.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...Pallet Town and asked for a double espresso...

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
As he took the double expresso out of the Starbucks he encountered a wild team rocket grunt...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...who told him to give him that espresso if he valued his life.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

He didn't value his life, however, so the grunt attacked, but...

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

then the grunt had a heartattack and died then...

My Sprites are at the following please comment/advise so i may get better
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30219

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...Red laughed, saying "That's what happens to arrogant espresso thieves!" and...

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:01 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

He walked away from the corpse, triumphant. He reached Proffesor Oak's lab and walked in, then...

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...his feet gave way and he fell into a pitfall trap! He looked up, to see a shadowy figure standing above him, who said...

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

"I am the great TORTIMER! Mayor of PALLET TOWN!" Hand over that coffee or face my six super strong...

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Derps!" said the mayor, and laughed. But while he was laughing...
((Just thought it should be known, but III comes before IV, so this incarnation should be V.))

Goodbye
"

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...Red took out his old, outrageously dirty and disgusting-to-death...

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

... Tongue, and like a lickilicky he used lick and paralysed the poor tortimer...

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Come on its been almost 3 weeks! No one can continue the story

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...Now that Red was triumphant, he took the triple mocha latte to Oak. "Good job, boy," he said, "But now I need you to...

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...go and find the perfect croissant to go with the coffee.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Unless 2 other people can actually participate in this activity, I'm going to end it. I'll give it 3 days though.

So Red went in search of a croissant. He found a small coffee shop in the middle of Sydney...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...but unfortunately, it was filled to the brim with angry Rocket Grunts, who were holding up the place because...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...the shopkeeper dared to ask for payment. So Red...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

...using the power of posting, red called his bestest friend crunchy who assumed the role of the hero, and defeated red in a pokemon battle, assuming the pokemon league champion title. he began to take the topic to the next level, and went beyond rules, reality and fantasy, time and space. he called upon his friend solid snake and they defeated metal gear, the ultimate weapon. then out of nowhere, the heartless came and with his keyblade, crunchy locked the world's heart and the heartless went away for the time being until another sequel or prelude to kingdom hearts came out hopefully on ps3. falling into the darkness, aeris lended him her hand and then crunchy was side by side with cloud. sephiroth was from soldier, who was better than the rest, but cloud and crunchy defeated him anyway no big deal. cloud pouted when crunchy took tifa on a date, but then ezio came along and threw a smoke bomb, distracting crunchy as he whisked tifa off her feet with his charms and fancy assassin's hookblade thingie you got from revelations, but two assassin's blades were better and it didn't make sense. crunchy become a tempar and stole the apple of eden, killing ezio, his most cherished disciple. crunchy then became legendary, and was symbolised equal to that of a god. however, when crunchy changed his codename to big boss, pokemon trainer red, solid snake, sora, cloud strife, and the ghost of ezio, fought crunchy on top of the universe in hand-to-hand or cqc. crunchy tripped over his own feet and fell off the planet cursing their names "damnnnn youuuuu liquiddddd....!!", and then...

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...ChillBill, who was watching from a passing comet, shook his head and said "I guess even mods can be trolls sometimes."

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott looked at ChillBill and said, "Trolling? No, that ain't trollin'! That's just pure badassery."

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

....when twistedturtwig, despite his claims of being on leave, pops in. "I sensed the trolling and came immediately!" he says...

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...seeing twistedtrollwig, ChillBill pulled out his emergency popcorn pack, hoping to winess another mind-blowing exchange of compliments between the two old enemies friends...

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next