It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Battle Royale: Winner announced! (pg 15) 

Final round:
Poll ended at Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:56 pm
HAUNTER 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
ARCANINE 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11

Battle Royale: Winner announced! (pg 15) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I hope Blast or Ivy does good! I just realized I have the inverse of PKMN Trainer from SSBB.
Oh, and DP, Super_Typhlosion just texted me his choice:
Pidgeotto. I'll donate the 300PB to you as soon as I post another post. Or withdraw 1PB.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Looks pretty straightforward actually. I only have two questions so far:

~How are the arenas for each round determined? at random? And out of four, one will advance. Does that mean that after that there will be 2v2 matches, and then the winner of each of those dukes it out in a final 2v2, to win that quarter?
~Whose bright idea was it to put Kadabra and Alakazam in the same starting match?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Two of my sponsored mons (slowbro and psyduck) are fighting in the same first round ¯\(º_o)/¯

i call shenanigans

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sandslash and Poliwrath fighting against each other first round?

I'm not impressed.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Arcanine versus Hypno Marowak, PokéBall, and PinkBalloonThing, I have confidence. (Though I might have just Jynx-ed it by saying that)
Victreebel against Butterfree, Golduck, and Growlithe... Dunno, doesn't look too good but who knows.
Ninetales competing with TwoHeadedOstrich, Kadabra, and...Alakazam? Oh darn.

This system looks a bit complex - voting for 16 Pokemon at once is a pretty big thing already, then there's the x3 sponsorship bonus and bought votes... Nevertheless I trust DragonPhoenix's capability as a good game master. Can't wait to get the game started!

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@EP: Yeah, that whole round is a bit screwy.
Hypno appears twice. Once in the North facing off against my Charmander and EP's Psy-bro combo, then again in either the southern or eastern corner. Is this a mistake? Because Hypno seems to have a totally unfair advantage if it is intentional.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

YES that is a mistake, THANK YOU for pointing it out to me! The south quarter draw, instead of Hypno, it's meant to be Marowak, I noticed he was missing this morning but I had no idea who I'd put down twice so I couldn't rectify it. Hope this doesn't mess things up too much...

EXTRA TRIVIA:
How I did the draws:
The seeds were locked into position, and Serpentsounds' script filled in the remaining slots with remaining Pokemon. So these were 100% totally random... So families of Pokemon, like Krabby/Kingler etc.. weren't intentional.

ARENAS:
Will be chosen at random. In round 1, there are 16 matches, and 17 types... so once a type arena has been utilised, there will not be a repeat. (eg, if match 1 was on the fire arena.. that rules out the fire arena for the rest of Round 1).

How are the arenas for each round determined? at random? And out of four, one will advance. Does that mean that after that there will be 2v2 matches, and then the winner of each of those dukes it out in a final 2v2, to win that quarter?

Arenas to be chosen at random, when I start the matches, and after Round 1, Round 2 and onwards will be 1v1 matches. (eg, Cyndaquil Vs Totodile).

I'll start the first four matches tonight! (my time)!

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok so... we can start :o :o!!

In a not too far future, Pokemon tried to rebel against their human trainers, vowing to be free of their slavery, whilst in turn attempting to slaughter millions of humans. In retaliation, a cross species war sparked, and when the humans won, they implemented the BATTLE ROYALE, to make sure that no rebellion would happen again. 108 Pokemon are chosen, and are left to battle it out to the death. The Pokemon must now rely on their skills, their smarts and their charisma, to win back the affection of spectators, who may sponsor selected Pokemon, which will increase their chances of survival. Who will be left remaining at the end of the first BATTLE ROYALE? Join us, in our live show, as we give you the best possible coverage, of everything happening in the arena.

Hey everyone and welcome to the FIRST ROUND MATCHES for the Battle Royale competition! Things are finally going to get interesting, and the only way to get your favourite through is to vote vote and vote for them! Lobby your friends, get the support happening, because when things get tough... your Pokemon will need all the help they can get in the battle arenas.

ROUND 1 MATCHES:
MATCH 1
HITMONCHAN V [16] DEWGONG V DODRIO V HAUNTER
Normal Arena

COMMENTARY: Dewgong, the 16th seeded Pokemon is of course the favourite to go through, however we have to take into account that he doesn't have backing by a major sponsor, which could really hurt him! My personal 2nd favourite Pokemon currently completing, Dodrio, doesn't seem like he's much of a chance to enter through to the next round either, despite coming in first place in his group in the preliminary stages. Hitmonchan seems like he's not a little bit of a chance to get through, managing to pick up a sponsor. However, I think Haunter might be the one to qualify here, gaining a massive 3 vote advantage due to his immunity to the normal type.

EXPECTED: Haunter
WITH A CHANCE: [16] Dewgong

MATCH 2
PIDGEOTTO V CUBONE V [1] GENGAR V GOLEM
Rock Arena

COMMENTARY: If Gengar doesn't get through, this would surely be the biggest upset of the competition. Currently seeded 1st, he shone through the preliminary stages getting a vote from every single spectator, being one of only 3 Pokemon to do so. Being popular amongst people across all ages, his competitors surely are unlucky to be up against him. However, as we've seen in the prelim stages, that general popularity isn't everything! Some people have a preference for cuteness, and if anyone can knock Gengar out, look out for little Cubone! His ground typing also gives him the edge in the ROCK arena, which can help him avoid dangerous Rock Slides. Golem too looks to be a chance, also gaining a +1 vote advantage over Gengar. Pidgeotto starts on -1, however he does have a sponsor, which could easily change the tide of the game.

EXPECTED: [1] Gengar
DARK HORSE: Cubone

MATCH 3
[8] SLOWBRO V CHARMANDER V HYPNO V PSYDUCK
Bug Arena

COMMENTARY: They say that Psychic Pokemon don't like bugs, so Slowbro and Hypno are immediately at a disadvantage here in this arena. Charmander however thrives in this arena, the little flame on his tail fending off Bug Buzz attacks and redirecting them to his adversaries! Psyduck fans must be so glad that he can still use his Psychic powers without being affected by the Bug arena, so don't count this guy out yet either! It's going to be a tough one here, but I think the bulky Slowbro might take this out in a convincing win, despite his weakness.

EXPECTED: [8] Slowbro
DON'T COUNT OUT: Charmander

MATCH 4
KRABBY V KINGLER V WARTORTLE V [9] VENUSAUR
Steel Arena

COMMENTARY: What a tough week it's been for Venusaur. First he couldn't find a sponsor to maybe help him through, and now he's stuck in an arena where ALL THREE of his competitors have a resistance to! His grass typing VS the others' water typings unfortunately can't help him here, he'll just have to rely on his skills and charisma to hopefully get the general public on his side, and maybe giving him some temporary firepower. Krabby and Kingler votes unfortunately might cannibalise each other, so I think these two might not be with a chance (but hey! What do I know? I'm just a game show host... Anything could happen!), however take a look at Wartortle in this match. He may not have a sponsor in this game, but he's also a popular 2nd stage Water starter competing in a group that has no sponsors attached onto anyone! If anyone's to cause an upset, it's him. Watch for him!

EXPECTED: [9] VENUSAUR
COULD BE REALLY REALLY CLOSE WITH: Wartortle

PRELIM SCOREBOARD
M1: {hitmonchan} +0 | {dewgong} +0 | {dodrio} +0 | {haunter} +3
M2: {pidgeotto} -1 | {cubone} +1 | {gengar} +0 | {golem} +1
M3: {slowbro} -1 | {charmander} +1 | {hypno} -1 | {psyduck} +0
M4: {krabby} +1 | {kingler} +1 | {wartortle} +1 | {venusaur} +0

Remember you get only 1 vote per group, counts as 3 if you've sponsored a Pokemon, and if you want to play with extra votes, you do not post in here, but rather you PM me! As always, I enjoy reading your reasons of your votes, so put them down (not compulsory). Please refrain from editing your votes because then I have to scroll around and readd everything and I might just make mistakes with my math...

VOTING STARTS NOW!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Match 1: Haunter
Nothing too special, just the best of the group.

Match 2: Gengar
Same as Haunter.

Match 3: Charmander
Gotta support the one I'm sponsering!

Match 4: Wartortle
Best of the group, and pre-evo of Blastoise.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Match 1: Haunter.
I love that ghost!
Match 2: Pidgeotto
I have nothing against Gengar!

So why'd you not vote for it?
Because it poses a threat!
Match 3: Charmander
Keep smacking those bugs Char, because you now have four votes!
Match 4 : Wartortle
I'm still amending w/ Venusaur, so Wartortle is the best in here!

Nice job with the Hunger Games beginning! I like it.
Also, @EP: Please stop editing my posts to say 'I love venusaur'. Your beating a dead horse. Thats sooo 2 weeks ago! And dont say 'its not me' because I know it is.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Holy crap! I havent been on in a loooonnngggg time!
Match 1: Dewgong
Match 2: Pidgeotto
Because I sponsor it and Pidgeottos are cool!
Match 3: Hypno
Match 4: Venusaur
No matter how much Samurott is yelling at me not vote for him, I will anyways.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:57 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Match 1: Dewgong - One member here has made me like this Pokemon a lot.
Match 2: Gengar - I like Gengar and Pidgeotto, but Gengar wins since he was really helpful in the short time I did competitive battling.
Match 3: Slowbro - Hmmm. Between Psyduck and Slowbro I think Slowbro has the better chance of getting through so I'll support it.
Match 4: Krabby - cookie cookie

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Match 1 - {hitmonchan}
Gotta support him.
Match 2 - {cubone}
Favourite of these.
Match 3 - {charmander}
Favourite of these.
Match 4 - {wartortle}
Favourite of these.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

These are my votes for Round 1

Match 1- Dewgong- Not too fond of the others and useful in my current LeafGreen playthrough.
Match 2- Cubone- Who doesn't love an underdog?
Match 3- Charmander- Don't really like any of the others
Match 4- Venusaur- Don't like any of the others as much.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

In Match 1: {dewgong}
I honestly don't have much of a preference for any of them, but since Haunter has a natural advantage, I don't want to leave him with the chance of eating Gengar's votes up (like the crabs might do this round). Thus, as a bit of a nod, I push for the manatee.

In Match 2: {gengar}
I was up in NorCal last weekend for the Pokemon Regionals, both TCG and VG, and Gengar was an MVP for me in the video-game day. Plus, he is indeed the master of badassery, and it would be hypocritical for me to turn my back on him now.

In Match 3: {hypno}
Same thing with Match 1 - I don't really have a preference for any of them, but Hypno's a pretty cool guy, so why not?

In Match 4: {venusaur}
YOU CAN DO IT MAN. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Match 1: {dewgong}. One of the classic Gen 1 pokemon, better than Haunter IMO.

Match 2: {gengar}. Original fully-evolved Gen 1 ghost-type. Winner.

Match 3: {psyduck}. Psyduck, the Psybuck pokemon. I dunno, I've just always liked it better than the others.

Match 4: {wartortle}. Not a fan of Kingler or Krabby, and I've always liked the Squirtle line better than the Bulbasaur line.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Updated through to JsXtm's post:

CURRENT SCOREBOARD
M1: {hitmonchan} +3 | {dewgong} +5| {dodrio} +0 | {haunter} +5
M2: {pidgeotto} +3 | {cubone} +3 | {gengar} +4 | {golem} +1
M3: {slowbro} +0 | {charmander} +7 | {hypno} +1 | {psyduck} +1
M4: {krabby} +2 | {kingler} +1 | {wartortle} +5 | {venusaur} +3

Match 1 looks to be heating up, with a tie currently occuring between [16] Dewgong and Haunter! Props must go out to Dewgong, who even without a sponsor, managed to make up a three point deficit.
In probably what surprises me the most, Pidgeotto manages to cancel out his vote disadvantage, currently tying for 2nd place with the help of his sponsor! Another tight battle, and despite lots of love for [1] Gengar he can't seem to pull away from the other guys, only one vote separating him with Pidgeotto & Cubone. Still anyone's match!
Match 3 is an annihilation at the moment, with Charmander pulling free SIX VOTES from his next nearest competitor. Could this be the first upset of the the tournament? The time limit is far from over though, Slowbro/Hypno/Psyduck fans can still make up for lost time!
And finally it looks like it's between Wartortle and [9] Venusaur in the last match. Wartortle currently leads by 2, but I know there are still a bunch of Venusaur fans out there! Who will get there first?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

M1: {haunter}
Just a cool, creepy (yet comedic) ghost, what more should I say?
M2: {cubone}
Nope, Gengar, you're not the only thing that haunts Pokemon Tower. This poor little guy deserves more love.
M3: {charmander}
Because...MIKE! (No one's gonna get the reference, huh?) The least derp of the group, that's for sure.
M4: {venusaur}
No matter how many weaknesses you might have, I will always believe in the power of Grass types. ALWAYS.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

M1: {haunter}
Sponsoring
M2: {cubone}
Sponsoring
M3: {charmander}
First starter
M4: {venusaur}
Epic.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Must be Cubone's lucky day! The crowd seem to be pleased with his performance in the arena, they've rewarded him with 1 extra vote!

Current scores up to DragoBoy's post:

CURRENT SCOREBOARD
M1: {hitmonchan} +3 | {dewgong} +5| {dodrio} +0 | {haunter} +9
M2: {pidgeotto} +3 | {cubone} +8 | {gengar} +4 | {golem} +1
M3: {slowbro} +0 | {charmander} +11 | {hypno} +1 | {psyduck} +1
M4: {krabby} +2 | {kingler} +1 | {wartortle} +5 | {venusaur} +5

M1 looks all but over, with Dewgong needing another 5 votes, as well as no one else voting for Haunter, to be able to make it through the next round.
Seems like the 1st seed Gengar is about to be knocked out of the tournament by cute little Cubone, proving size isn't everything. Gengar needs 5 votes to get himself in the lead. Where is his sponsor? Why is he not here to help him out? :o
M3 is basically already over with Charmander a full 10 votes clear off second place. 8th seed Slowbro needs to poll 12 votes to take the lead... a seemingly impossible task.
M4 IS TIGHTLY LOCKED AT 5-5 on Wartortle and Venusaur! WHO WILL MAKE IT THROUGH? Is this not so suspenseful... :o :o :o

Round will end in 48 hours! Vote now if you haven't already done so...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

36 hours to go: Gengar, looking exhausted in the arena, looked to be on his last legs. Battling it out with three other Pokemon seemed to take his toll on him, and being the favourite in the match really just nothing to help his mental state, all it did was put a lot of unnecessary pressure on him. Just when all help was lost, he looked up, and... could it be? A care package heading his way! Complete with Berries, Potions, and even TMs to bulk up his attacking chances! Looks like he's back in the game now, being rewarded with 5 votes from the crowd!

NEW 32 hours to go: I think Venusaur is starting to really gain some fans here, winning him an one extra vote to get him into the lead of the final match! Does Wartortle have the energy and strength to get back up and resist all those super strong Razor Leaf attacks? Or will this new found buzz for Venusaur finally get his momentum going?

EXTRA
{gengar} - 5 votes
{venusaur} - 1 vote

CURRENT SCOREBOARD
M1: {hitmonchan} +3 | {dewgong} +5| {dodrio} +0 | {haunter} +9
M2: {pidgeotto} +3 | {cubone} +8 | {gengar} +9 | {golem} +1
M3: {slowbro} +0 | {charmander} +11 | {hypno} +1 | {psyduck} +1
M4: {krabby} +2 | {kingler} +1 | {wartortle} +5 | {venusaur} +6

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The spectators, hoping for one last push from the Pokemon in the arena, sent a flurry of support for their favourites. As the battles come to an end, anonymous votes came flying in all over the place, drastically altering the outcome of all the battles in place! Who were the victors?

Extra votes received since the last post:
+2 Cubone, +1 Haunter, +1 Venusaur

RESULTS:
M1: HAUNTER def. [16] Dewgong / Hitmonchan / Dodrio (10-5-3-0)
M2: CUBONE def. [1] Gengar / Pidgeotto / Golem (10-9-3-1)
M3: CHARMANDER def. Hypno / Psyduck / [8] Slowbro (11-1-1-0)
M4: [9] VENUSAUR def. Wartortle / Krabby / Kingler (7-5-2-1)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
3 of my seeded Pokemon (ie, Pokemon I thought would all make Round 2 and were a good chance of winning...) have been knocked out, including the number 1 seed Gengar! Despite polling so well in the prelim stages, I guess you can't take anything for granted.. Congratulations to all the Pokemon who made it through to the second round! In particular, good job to Cubone who as the total underdog managed to outlast Gengar. Special mentions must also be given to Charmander, giving himself a 10 vote berth from his competitors, including the sponsored+seeded Slowbro. Unfortunately, bad luck to those who sponsored Pokemon who have just been knocked out, but I hope you keep tuning in to see how the rest of the tournament turns out!

ROUND 1 MATCHES - EAST BATCH

MATCH 5
NINETALES V [5] ALAKAZAM V KADABRA V DODUO
Poison Arena

COMMENTARY: Wow what a tough group for the Psychic brothers. Even though their attacks hit poison types for double damage, unfortunately they are not eligible for bonus starting points as they don't resist the Gunk Shots and Toxic attacks that prevail around this arena. Not only that, they are fighting against each other! Only one can go through! But also note the cunning Ninetales is also competing for a place in the second round. Ninetales is known for her sly and deceptive ways, and I have a feeling she could slide in under the radar here! These three should make up most of the votes, and I give poor Doduo 0 chance of survival. Maybe the other three can have bird meat if they get hungry.

EXPECTED: [5] Alakazam
MIGHT SNEAK IN: Ninetales

MATCH 6
BEEDRILL V RAPIDASH V [12] PIDGEOT V SLOWPOKE
Grass Arena

COMMENTARY: Yeah!!! This is what the public want to see! High profile names duking it out in the early stages of the competition! This way they get to see the big names play on cheaper admission tickets instead of waiting until the finals! Pidgeot, the ORIGINAL early bird, thrives in the grass arena, being able to dodge Petal Dances and Vine Whips that might have affected him otherwise. However, with the majestic Rapidash being a fire type, expect the public to get behind the horse, as we know fire types are quite popular with the cool kids. Don't count out Beedrill either, for he resists grass two times, and immediately gives him the edge. Unfortunately for the lovable Slowpoke, wits and quick reactions are required to thrive in this arena, and us at the commentary team feel he's going to lag behind. :(

EXPECTED: [12] PIdgeot
DEFINITELY A CONTENDER: Rapidash

MATCH 7
[13] WIGGLYTUFF V FEAROW V DIGLETT V MACHOP
Fire Arena

COMMENTARY: So on paper... this looks like a boring group right? Wrong. The cute Wigglytuff has proven he's as good as he looks, garnering a 13th ranking thanks to his very strong showing in the prelim stages. Add in a little Diglett.. and now you're really left wondering who's going to make it between the two. Machop's a real cool loveable guy too, being a great asset when playing Whitney in GSC, but I don't know if that's going to cut it in the Fire arena. And how about Fearow? He made it onto a slot for my HG team, ending up in my first Hall of Fame. However I'm not so sure others have had the same success with him as I have, but you never know! Fearow fans it's time for you to help out your buddy!

EXPECTED: Diglett
OTHERWISE AN EQUAL CHANCE: [13] WIgglytuff

MATCH 8
ONIX V PIKACHU V NIDORINA V [4] NIDOKING
Ground Arena

COMMENTARY: You'd think that being a hybrid Ground Pokemon would help Nidoking in some way right... but no, unfortunately his Poison typing means he'll have to be super lucky to avoid Earthquakes and Fissures in this arena. Fortunately for him, none of the other Pokemon he's battling against seem to know how to really handle this arena either, which could work in his favour, despite not being able to secure a favour. He'll be shivering a bit now, pre tournament entering this match as a firm favourite, but after seeing the seeds fall one by one in the North Batch... he's not so sure now. Can perhaps Pikachu, the ever loveable mascot, captilise on Nidoking's weary mental state and knock him out by surprise? Or will it be the formidable Nidorina, or maybe even Onix, who'll take out victory in this match?

EXPECTED: [4] Nidoking
WILL POLL QUITE A FEW VOTES: Pikachu

PRELIM SCOREBOARD
M5: {ninetales} +0 | {alakazam} +0 | {kadabra} +0 | {doduo} +0
M6: {beedrill} +2 | {rapidash} +1 | {pidgeot} +1 | {slowpoke} -1
M7: {wigglytuff} +0 | {fearow} +0 | {diglett} +0 | {machop} +0
M8: {onix} -1 | {pikachu} -1 | {nidorina} -1 | {nidoking} -1

Same standard rules apply... Batch will last 4-5 days... Here we go!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Match 5: Ninetales; its a fox, and it has nine tails. NINE OF THEM. Whoa dude~

Match 6: Slowpoke. SLOWPOKE MUST HAVE REVENGE FOR ITS FALLEN BROTHER. GO BROTHER SLOWPOKE. ADVANCE. VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY

Match 7: Diglett. 20 Psyducks coming your way, DP.

Match 8: Pikachu. pika pls

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

M5: {ninetales} - I'm its sponsor, duh. As much as I love old 'Zam I'll have to say that in terms of an elegant design Ninetales has the upper hand - err, paw.
M6: {pidgeot} - I just used it so much that it sorta grew on me. Did I mention that Pidgeot is ultimately the highest-levelled Pokemon of both the first and the last Gym Leader (Falkner and Blue) in HG/SS?
M7: {fearow} - Just my favorite out of the bunch. Also, once used by a certain LPer whose name is Emily similar to Emily that I'm a fan of.
M8: {nidoking} - Pretty cool design, diverse movepool, plus I think Pika is overrated.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Match 5: Alakazam - Recently I don't like Ninetales so much.
Match 6: Pidgeot - I dunno I just think it's cool.
Match 7: Wigglytuff - It's cuter than Diglett.
Match 8: Pikachu - Everybody thinks that Pikachu is overrated ¯\(º_o)/¯. I still like you Pikachu!

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next