It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:50 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Brainteaser Battle: Part 1 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um, there were no pages in the book, and thus it was blank and didn't do with jogging?

(Ill edit if I think of something else if no one posts)

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Jog has several meanings. After some minor research, I found about twelve different definitions, some pertaining to the action of jogging, and some that had to do with pushing or bumping into people, and even one about a horse. Chances are the author was talking about a different meaning when he or she said "jog".

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The book Monica picked up was a volume from a set of encyclopedias. She picked up the volume containing words from "HOW" to the word "JOG"

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes, Dragoboy... I concede defeat yet again.

The Scoreboard wrote:

Dragoboy- 11 Pts.
JsXtm- 3 Pts.
Mr. Dude- 2 Pts.
IceArceus12- 1 Pt.
rex09- 1 Pt.

Hints wrote:
Dragoboy- 1 Ticket

What's this? Is it? Could it be? Yes! It's time for..... THE FINAL ROUND!

You've all come so far, but I'm afraid that you'll have to stop here! There's no way that anyone alive can best this puzzle, the hardest one known to man! :twisted:

"You find yourself in a small room, with no doors or windows, just walls. The walls are reinforced with stainless steel, and there is no way that any human, no matter how strong, can break out of it without mechanical assistance. The only objects in the room, besides you, are a plain, four sided wooden table, and a glass mirror hanging on the wall. What must you do in order to escape this seemingly un-escapable room?

Note: In this room, logic does not apply. Everything is not as it seems.

If you can solve this brainteaser, then you must truly be the cleverest puzzler alive! Good luck, for you'll need it."

The first correct answer will get you... 10 Pts! :o This could be anybody's game!

Tension hangs in the air of the Puzzle Dome, as our contestants each prepare to tackle the hardest challenge yet. The crowd is silent, studying the players, waiting for the word to start. Suddenly, from the announcer's spot, a cry rings out!

"GO! GO! GO! IT'S... ANSWER TIME!"

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Look in the mirror. Put down the mirror and see what you saw. Use the saw to cut the table into two halves. Two halves make a whole. Crawl through the whole (hole) to escape.
Looks like I win :D

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dragoboy, you make life worthless.

Well, I guess that's it. Dragoboy wins by a landslide. Yay. :(
Anyway, the final standings are as follows:
The Scoreboard wrote:

1st Place- Dragoboy (21 Pts.)
2nd Place- JsXtm (3 Pts.)
3rd Place- Mr. Dude (2 Pts.)

Runners-Up
IceArceus12- 1 Pt.
rex09- 1 Pt.

It's been a great time doing this with you (not really) and I will most likely make a sequel in the future (I lie). If anybody else would like to start a new Brainteaser Battle, then by all means, go ahead. I'll give everyone their Saibux shortly. Just for the heck of it, I'll give IceArceus and Rex each 5 as well. Merry early Christmas! {delibird}

I've got a new game planned, that I hope everyone will really get into. It's going to be pretty epic, so be sure to check it out when it starts! For now, here's a sneak preview:

"On the horizon, a storm is brewing. A dark force is threatening the kingdom of Psypokia. Friends and enemies alike must answer the call to save the land they call home. This is...
The Siege of Psypokia!TM"

That's all you'll know for now. I hope to get it up and running soon, maybe in the next week or two.

Never mind. I'm too lazy. :mrgreen:

Anyway, thanks all for playing, I actually did have a lot of fun with this. See you around Psypokes!

(Mods, you can lock this now.)

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Dude! You can't just put an awesome idea like that in everyone's head and then not do it! Come on, man!
Seriously, though, it sounds awesome. At the very least, give someone else the general idea, and let them make it.
Oh, and , uh, sorry, I didn't see the (mods lock this). I'll shut up now.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4