It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next
 Backfire IX ***OVER NOW*** 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, you get the Thing from the horror movie. It eats you.

I wish for edible spoons. (That way, I can eat it with my cereal.)

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm a Keronian hiding on your wall. Poke the wall and find me!
Granted, but after you eat the last one in your pack, you watch the news, and see it was recalled because a giant family of rats got in the mixer that was mixing the ingrediants to make the edible spoons. You die of rabies.

I wish that I didn't look poor in my costume. And by poor I mean I-live-in-a-cardboard-box poor.
(GofD, I think it's spelled chihuaua. Not sure, though.)

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(it's spelled Chihuaha, I think. May be another u in there, as 'chihuahua.' But two h's for sure.)

Granted, but now that you look normal, nobody puts money in your costume. They also focus on how terrible your costume is, rather than attributing its crappiness to your poorness (lolgrammar).

I wish I wasn't so freaking tired right now. I have a 30-minute drive ahead of me ;.;

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted; you are now 0.00000000000000000(throw in about six million more zeros,)0001 percent less tired now. :twisted:

I wish I had the bestest (I feel rebelious to my English teacher!) costume EVAR! And I still got candy. And I didn't scare the socks off everyone, and it was the BEST COSTUME EVAR.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted but when you accidently go to your english teacher's door for halloween, she tricks you and gives you expired candy, so you get sick to your stomach and you can't take your english test the next day. And you can't even make it up for some reason so you end up getting a 0 for the test

I wish Triumph would go on a tour again

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but Triumph fails.

I wish that all goes well when I ask a girl to homecoming.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, it goes TOO well. Shes already started planning the wedding. Congrats, Id come to the wedding, but I dont do well in crowds or at fuctions like that...

I wish Twistedturtwig a happy marriage.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but as soon as the vows are said, and asteroid crashes into my bride, and I am left a widower.

I wish that it hadn't been so awkward when I asked that girl to homecoming. :frustrated:
(even though she said yes 8-) )

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:12 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, but she says no.

I wish for different coloured walls, other than this beige-mauve mess that I have currently going on.

"You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work like that."

Stephen Fry

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. They are all colored rainbow, and your friends come over to hang out and see your rainbow colored walls.

I wish that I could delete my posts that are too old to delete.

(Now we're not going, since neither of us really wanted to go together. It had been a big misunderstanding involving a joint friend. All's well that ends well!)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but along with your old posts, we delete your old history at the site. You just joined yesterday and no one knows who you are.

I wish I knew who this new kid is. He's invading our game and talking about homecoming. :x

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted but now all my posts consist of spam and trolling. Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

I wish that Snake was on a plane. (inside joke, maybe Argonaut will get it. ;)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, now everyone on the airplane evacuates because theres a deadly snake on the plane. But it doesn't want to hurt anyone, yet it gets captured by animal patrol and gets sent away to the zoo where it doesn't belong. Seriously people; where's your love and compasion for these animals?!?

I wish people wouldn't always assume that every animal they see is deadly just because it is an animal. But people would still be able to defend against animals that ARE dangerous.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but now some mysterious X-rays from the moon *coughGrimercough* made all the PLANTS mutate and become deadly predators, and people are too busy cuddling animals to defend themselves from- *SLURP*

I wish that the new kid didn't stretch this page so long with his troll-ness. It's so annoying! Let's twistedturtroll HIM instead!
(Hmm, every since that new kid appeared twistedturtwig vanished from the forum. Weird.)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Granted - he just ends up preventing the page from loading in the first place.

I wish ShinyLucario didn't just steal my idea for what to wish for. (Seriously, I wanted to do that!)

Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, Instead he wished you couldnt type. And now ALL our wishes come true (without being backfired). So type what you want to wish for NOW! I said type.
What you dont wanto wish for anything? Well, ok then your lose!

I wish I could.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You can now do nothing.

I wish that I could fix my avatar. I messed up something.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, you can only fix one pixel of it.

I wish for badgers, mushrooms and snakes. (Anyone who’s seen mrweebl will know what I’m on about).

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but your are forced to EAT all of them. The mushrooms make you so sick you forget what 1 + 1 is, the badgers resist being eaten and begin attacking you, and the snakes start slithering throughout the inside of your body and you can't help it! :o

I wish people would stop teasing TT

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted; we lynch him instead.

I wish there was a small piece of cheese on my desk.

"You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work like that."

Stephen Fry

Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

It's so rancid that it destroys your sense of smell!

I wish this were true.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but since all he does is approve everyone's posts, he approves the moderators, and they let their guard down, so they don't do their job, so the new kid can troll and spam FOREVAR!!!

I wish my snails (yes, I have pet snails) didn't just sleep all the time and just did what snails do; eat, walk around failingly with their one foot, and gross everything up with mucus, and that my gerbils (I'm an animal lover :mrgreen:) weren't so destructive and actually channeled their energy into being cute little furballs.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but your snails become destructive and your gerbils sleep all the time. (However, your gerbils are ADORABLE!!!)

I wish that more people knew about the binturong. (Coolest animal EVUR.)

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted everyone knows about them now because they are in the news 'cause they are extinct.

I wish knew what a homecoming is.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but no one takes you.

I wish for world peace on earth, for the rest of time, with no chance of earth being invaded by aliens or harmed by any other force, inside or outside.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 31  Next