It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Backfire IX ***OVER NOW*** 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but they actually let you on a plane, where you got food poisoning and died. After nine months you awoke to find your spirit in a dead spot. You left your seat to go to the bathroom, but as you were walking down the isle, you sank through the floor, falling many hundreds of feet before plummeting through the Atlantic Ocean as if it were air. From there, you slowly sank to the center of the Earth. On the way down, you stopped and had a conversation with a very nice and charming boy trying to escape from the Earth's core. Unfortunately, he was hideously mutated, like a monster. He said something about his sister, Megan, but it probably didn't mean anything important, right? (Hey, you're not the only one who knows what the heck you're talking about.) (I typed that entire paragraph with my nose! I'm so talented. :D)

I wish for epic nose-typing skills.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Granted, but your nose also shrinks whenever you lie or boast, meaning that you often have to resort to lip-typing. But not only you made your keyboard all soggy, you also have to breathe through your mouth, and you ended up with a keyboard stuck in your pharynx.

I wish that my true love would give to me two friendly turtle doves and a partridge on a Perry...the Platypus!

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but the partridge gets injured when Perry the Platypus stopped Dr. Doofenschmirtz from taking over the tri-state area. Oh, and the turtle doves are just turtles with wings. :D

I wish SL knew that I wasn't lying of boast when I said I typed with my nose.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but Doofenshmirtz happened to be thinking of your nose-typing skills at the moment, and pressed the universal delete button.

I wish that I could get my Brainteaser Battle over soon. I've got a new type of game that I think everybody will love. :3

Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but everyone revolts over the ending of your brainteaser game and start the worlds first cyber war. The internet crashes, thus ending the war. However the problems never fixed and we have to resort to snail mail for the next 100 years.

I wish the Cyber War never happened.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but I started the Cider War, which destroyed the apple home world.

I wish for an orange.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but you're allergic to oranges, so you end up giving it away to some guy who wants it. This seems good at first, but that guy will eventually become the evil dictator of the world in 2050, and if you hadn't given him that orange, then he would have been run over by a car 2 seconds later and killed, thus saving the world in 40 years. That's fate!

I wish I knew how fate works

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted. He uses a number 2 pencil and drives cautiously to and from his job every day.

I wish I knew what the heck the F6 button on my computer does. (I have a feeling I know where this is going...)

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

BTW about Mr. Dude's previous backfire, I LOVE turtles with wings, which means the backfire is a good thing. Then that means my wish is bad, which results in a good backfire and...*brain overheats*
Granted, it turns your computer into a mini robot that cooks delicious Nasi Lemak for you. (Didn't see that coming, did you?) Unfortunately the radiation from the computer made all the food mutate and attack you.

I wish that I could change my username without all the troubles of asking mods and stuff, since I go around the internet with a much different username now.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but once you do, everyone else wants their name changed as well, and as punishment for the annoyance you caused, EP throws you off a cliff.

I wish I could change my username to "Twisty" like it is everywhere else now.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. But people think your mentaly unstable and you get thrown in to the Looney Bin. You now spend your days counting Loonies.

I wish for a shiny new Loonie.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Granted, but it hates you. It hates you soooooo much, it eventually murders you in your sleep. :twisted:

I wish for fire in a fire-proof bottle that burns forever, without oxygen, a source, or that other third thing fire needs.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but the bottle gets opened, and because there's nothing in the bottle but a small fire, there's a vaccuum in the bottle, and it starts to suck things in it in order to replace the lost matter. And so much gets sucked up it creates a black hole and the entire earth implodes into the black hole

I wish for a black hole that won't suck everything that comes near into it

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, you get a regular old hole. No sucking, no black, just a hole. And be care.... Ah great Shuckle-Rock$ just fell down da hole. Anyone have a rope? Anyone?

I wish I could make up my mid about join Psypokes chat room. I want to join, but the security alerts I get when I try the java applet freak me out. Do I allow? do I not allow? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No posts in 24 Hours? GASP!!

Granted, you decide not to join, and miss out on a cool opportunity

I wish I don't have to make smaller backfires anymore

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, You now make ridicoulously long backfires. The mods forwn upon this and give you a 100 char max limit. However you go over your limit by one char and get band.

I wish for an mad elepant stampade. Oh, and the elepants are wearing fancy hats.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the fancy hats attract the attention of aliens, who decide to take you to their leader. When you ask why you're not taking them to your leader, they get mad and kick you off their UFO, and leave you to float in space UNTIL Space Ghost finds you almost dead of oxygen debt and rushes you back to Earth, and you barely make it. But then you fall off of a cliff not exactly what you were expecting, was it? ;)

I wish for meat-vision.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

granted but Then you'd eat every thing you see including other people and you get life in prison for murder

I wish I could be more consistent in what I say without saying anything against my beliefs

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but not you don't believe in anything. :shock:

I wish for a mod to offer to change my username and for me to deny the opportunity so I can rub it in everybody's faces.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Granted, I'm now offering to change your name. Unfortunately for you, I lack the ability to change your name, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't, thus your denying it is in vain.

I wish no one could read my wish

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but since nobody could read it therefore it could not be granted therefore making this entire post invalid.

I wish my previous statement made sense.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but to make sense, the post is now invalid. And since I've posted after you there's now an empty gap in the universe, thus creating a black hole! But now that I finally have my black hole that I wished for a while ago, the post that backfires my wish now becomes invalid, and creates a second black hole! The two black holes compete for power, but in the end the first black hole wins over the second for some reason and sucks up the second black hole. The combined masses makes a supermassive black hole and sucks the entire universe in it! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!???!?

I wish for a puppy dog

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but it was sucked into your black hole.

I wish for a white hole. (You know, since white holes must be the opposite of black holes.)

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

granted but a white hole is just the inside of a cloths dryer :/

I wish that psypokes will not be over run by noobs :(

EDIT: happy B-day aquadude!!

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Granted, but it's run over by n00bs. You just killed Psypoke, you idiot! :o

I wish for idiocity.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next