It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Werewolf 17 - now without Roman numerals! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

'Twas a cold rainy day in the village. It was just a freak storm, many thought. Others perceived it as an omen of ill portent. Nonetheless, everyone got up to go play in the rain. This didn't happen often, so it was a nice occasion to celebrate.

There was dancing; there was merriment; then there was drinking; then more drinking. By the time everyone found Eelektross, they had no clue how he'd been defenestrated (thrown out a window). Or who had done it. They had to wait another night before they could vote.

Gengar started up. "All right, it's clear that we're not doing well. We need to settle this. Let's vote.." And so began the third round of werewolf hunting. Would they get one?! Stay tuned to find out. Closed captioning provided thanks to the Psypoke Broadcasting Station.

-----------

Okay, so Aquadude's dead. Now, I've finally come up with a clue system. Whenever you guys kill a werewolf (if you ever do) i'll tell you who they killed. Remember, there's three werewolves, but only one has to PM me to get someone killed off. I'll tell you who the dead werewolf killed, got it? That way you can focus on the other ones.

The List wrote:
1. twistedturtwig - Image
2. Cherrygrove - {gligar} WE HATE BATS ROUND 1
3. azul - {sableye}
4. Dare234 - {typhlosion}
5. Mektar - {kabutops} CLEARLY DEADLY ROUND 2
6. Mr. Dude - {ludicolo}
7. Wailord_2 - {forretress}
8. Edoc'sil - {gengar}
9. IceArceus12 - {jirachi}
10 Aquadude -Image NO WEAKNESSES IS A WEAKNESS ROUND 3
11. EvilPenguin - Broshawott Image
12. Skeleton - Image
13. JsXtm - {wobbuffet}
14. ShinyLucario - Image
15. DragoBoy - {shuckle}
16. sumo12345 - {ponyta}
17. DNA - {claydol} OM NOM ROUND 2
18. /vXv\ - {golbat} EATEN ROUND 1

(no, that isn't a clue inside the list. seriously. it's just me being not funny.)

First to five, for the last time. Or most after two days.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rex09 wrote:
Then Ludicolo had a bright idea. He grabbed Broshawott's laptop from out of the little otter's hands, and chucked it as hard as he could. It nailed Kabutops in the head, and he sprawled out, unconscious.

"MY COMPUTER!!! NOOOO!!" wailed Broshawott. "HOW AM I GOING TO GO TO SWAP FROM BUNNIES TO REDDIT NOW?!"

Yeah, that's something I'd do in real life, too.

I feel stupid. The second I read Aquadude's post with his vote last round, I knew with absolute certainty that he wasn't a Werewolf. And I forgot to change my vote. So sorry, Aquadude. Stupid RNG...

Anyway, I no longer trust the RNG so I just wrote all the numbers from 1 to 18 (including numbers of the dead) on index cards, put them on the table, mixed them up with my eyes closed, and picked one. I then used the same algorithms I use to solve my Rubix cube, did complicated algebraic expressions, and then gave up and used eenie-menie-miney-mo. So my vote goes to ShinyLucario. Tons of complex steps that end up being completely pointless don't lie.

SL: 1

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mr. Dude you're kinda creepin' me out

ShinyLucario: 1
Mr. Dude: 1

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig is twisted and keeps posting horrible things about me. He's clearly also a werewolf :twisted:

SL:1
MD:1
tt:1

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mr. Dude 'cause he used a complex, pointless way to choose someone and then didn't use that way anyway and I think he's trying to make a
cover up for killing someone.
SL:1
MD:2
tt:1

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

MR DUDE, YOU ARE CREEPING ME OUT!!!
…I haven’t made a werewolf vote without a full caps sentence yet…
Anyway, Mr dude is just creeping me out a lot… You used eenie meenie miney mo to choose, which is just random, you are not making your choices out of how the poke was killed so I vote you. Sorry… but you are just creeping me out right now…
Shiny Lucario: 1
Mr Dude: 3
Twisted Turtwig: 1

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my vote is going to TwistedTutwig I think he or mr. dude is a werewolf or both we will so see.

shinylacario - 1
mr. dude - 3
twistedtutwig - 2

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just found this:

twistedturtwig wrote:
Anyway, my vote also goes to Aquadude.

In round 2 twistedturtwig voted for Aquadude go out. However, he did not. Guess who got eaten in round 3? Aquadude. Seems very, very suspicious to me...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

IceArceus12 wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
Anyway, my vote also goes to Aquadude.

In round 2 twistedturtwig voted for Aquadude go out. However, he did not. Guess who got eaten in round 3? Aquadude. Seems very, very suspicious to me...

That is a good point. I will vote for twistedturtwig.

ShinyLucario - 1
Mr. Dude - 3
twistedturtwig - 3

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I voted against twistedturtwig last time. I'll vote against him again this time.

ShinyLucario - 1
Mr. Dude - 3
twistedturtwig - 4

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
The soul-stealing ghost got a speaking part, yay! :lol:

SL LYNCH

ShinyLucario - 2
Mr. Dude - 3
twistedturtwig - 4

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Offing TwistedTurtwig

ShinyLucario - 2
Mr. Dude - 3
twistedturtwig - 5 - BOOT

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Really!?! I finally find a WiFi signal, just to find I get booted off!?!

You all made a big mistake. I WASN'T A DAM*ED WEREWOLF YOU IDIOTS!

My dying words of wisdom:
As the mob of angry Pokemon descended unto Beheeyem, he cried out with his last breath "Dear comrades, I see that you have mistaken me for a Werewolf. Even though I die in vain, I must tell you this: The ones you seek are cold and blue!"

Don't expect any more help.
-TT the ET

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
EdocSil promptly devoured the dead alien's soul.
PFFF probably not a werewolf, and yet you know who the werewolves are? I shall not heed your advice.

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(he wasn't, but w/e lol)

The crowd surged after Beheeyem. The Psychic alien Pokemon jumped on a bicycle and started pedaling; it wasn't until one of the wheels fell off that he realized that this wasn't going to end as well as the movie E.T. The crowd killed him before he could say anything, and went on about their business.

-----------

So, yeah. twistedturtwig got lynched; he wasn't a werewolf, and I cba to write a good story. Funny works, though :p (also, anybody who doesn't get this reference now has orders to go help out Blockbuster by renting E.T. DO IT NOW).

The List wrote:
1. twistedturtwig - Image E.T. GO HOME ROUND 3
3. azul - {sableye}
6. Mr. Dude - {ludicolo}
8. Edoc'sil - {gengar}
10 Aquadude -Image NO WEAKNESSES IS A WEAKNESS ROUND 3
12. Skeleton - Image
13. JsXtm - {wobbuffet}
14. ShinyLucario - Image
15. DragoBoy - {shuckle}
16. sumo12345 - {ponyta}

Werewolves, send me youse vote :O

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The sun rose again. The villagers were wary now; they thought it unlikely that they had gotten a werewolf. They spread out and began looking for the inevitable body.

Ponyta was found in a swimming pool. His flames had gone out, and the body had had enough time to sink to the bottom. Everyone gathered around the rim of the pool. Ludicolo's eyes welled up with tears; Sableye looked down in grief. Broshawott solemnly took out a camera, and began taking pictures to post on reddit via his new computer.

Forretress spoke up, this time. "Well, what the heck. Let's just get it over with." And so, voting began.

-----------

Okay, sumo12345 was eaten. This round is first to four or most after two days.
The List wrote:
3. azul - {sableye}
6. Mr. Dude - {ludicolo}
8. Edoc'sil - {gengar}
10. Aquadude -Image NO WEAKNESSES IS A WEAKNESS ROUND 3
12. Skeleton - Image
13. JsXtm - {wobbuffet}
14. ShinyLucario - Image
15. DragoBoy - {shuckle}
16. sumo12345 - {ponyta} WE HONGRY ROUND 4

So... VOTE NAO

Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, I've abstained my vote for a long time, because there's not even a clue like "the victim seems to be poisoned".
But now...look at sumo12345's last vote:
sumo12345 wrote:
… You used eenie meenie miney mo to choose, which is just random, you are not making your choices out of how the poke was killed so I vote you.

And so would I.
Mr. Dude - 1

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:42 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mr Dude: 2

Yeah, after twisty, you were the most suspicious

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mr. Dude: 3

[Filler words to meet the 25-character-post quota]

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mr. Dude: 4

I voted for him last time, I voted for him this time.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sumo12345 wrote:

:twisted: Thank you very much. I work very hard. :D

So it looks like I've been voted out, since it only goes to four votes this round. :cry: Since I'm going to die anyway rex, could you make me go out with a bang? Like maybe me screaming, "THIS IS LUDICOLO!" and fighting for my life? Or maybe me screaming, "THIS IS LUDICOLO!" and throwing a small piece of dynamite at my feet, blowing myself up? That would be greatly appreciated.

And seeing that I've already been lynched, I don't see why not.

Mr. Dude - 5

Farewell, my fellow villagers. Please attempt to at least get one Werewolf before they destroy you all.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As a general rule, I never take requests for how you die; this way, it's always a surprise :D

The villagers, as one, pointed at Ludicolo. He started sweating profusely, then ran for his life. Unfortunately, mexican pineapple-ducks generally don't run that fast. The villagers finally caught him. But right as they were about to kill him, Emolga yelled out.

"WAIT! I vote for... Death by Taquitos." Everyone looked at each other, then started nodding slowly. They tied Ludicolo to a chair, and started stuffing taquitos down his throat. It wasn't the amount that killed him; Ludicolo just couldn't handle the amount of peppers and spices in the taquitos. And so, justice was served once again... or was it?

-----------

GAWD, but you guys suck at this game. Not a single werewolf yet.

The List wrote:
3. azul - {sableye}
6. Mr. Dude - {ludicolo} OMG TAQUITOS ROUND 4
8. Edoc'sil - {gengar}
10. Aquadude -Image NO WEAKNESSES IS A WEAKNESS ROUND 3
12. Skeleton - Image
13. JsXtm - {wobbuffet}
14. ShinyLucario - Image
15. DragoBoy - {shuckle}
16. sumo12345 - {ponyta} WE HONGRY ROUND 4

Werewolves, send me your vote plz. Also, twist shall be introduced next round.

Last edited by rex09 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ludicolo? Dying because Mexican food?

wat? Well okay, you're the boss...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Code:

cO.c: 
                                                                                                         :@cc:c   
                                                                 C@                                    .@.c:c     
                                                                 @@.                                  8C.c:c       
                                                                8@@O        .::..                 o@@O.c.c         
                                                               :@@@@c@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8C::c::c         
                                                             O:@@@@@ @@@@@@@88Co:..... ..:::::ccccc:.cc.           
                                                          c@@@o@@@@@c@8C. .::..::ccccc::......::ccccc:             
                                                        8@@@@.@@@@@@C::..cccc:..:ccccccccccccccccc.               
                                                      :@@@@@@@c:c@@@8:cc:.:ccccccccccccccc::.                     
                                                     o@@@@@::c.c:@@@8.cccccccccc:....                             
                                                    .@@@8.:cc:.:c@@88.cc:..oOC.:                                   
                                                    O@8:cc.co.c.O8888 c888888                                     
                                                   .::.o.ooc::C88888Oc88888Oo                                     
                                                   .o:.    .o888888:C88888@8:                                     
                                                           88888O:O888888@@@8                                     
                                                          oc.      C888@@@@@@@@O.   :Oc                           
                    oOO.                                      .      C@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@8o                           
                     COOOo                                   :COOOOOO.@@@@@@C8@@@@@@@@8                           
                      cOOOOC          cOOOOC.                     .CC.@@@@@@@@:@@@@@8:                             
                        CCOOOO:   cOOOOCo                           c8O@@@@@@@@.@888                               
                          oOOOOOOOOOOCc                            o@8C@@@@@@@@@:8:.                               
                           :COO:.oOOC.                            c@@@o@@@@@@@@@@:CC                               
   oOOCc.                   :OC:cc:OO                              cO8.@@@@@@@@@@@@@O.                             
   :O@@@@@@@8.             OOOOOc..OOO:                                @@@@@@@@@@8@@@@@@@O.                       
       c8@@@@@@8          OOOOOCccCCOOOO                              C @@@@@@@@@8o8@@@@@8                         
         o8@@@@@@@.      OOOOO.    :CCOOOo                          .oC@.8@@@@@@88cc@@@8C                         
          .8@@@@@@O.    OOOOO.C8@@@8ccCOOOOO            :Co:       C:@@@@:c8888888.:8@Cc                           
            88@@@@@@@@CCOOOO @@@@@@@@@coCOOOOO.    :OOOCCCOOOOC  :COOC:c88O.c8888C.c:@@                           
             888@@@@@@ OOOOc8@@@@@@@@O@@.CCOOOOOO:oOC:cCCoc. :oOO:@@@O    C:c:.:::c.o.@:                           
              O8888@@OcOOOO @@@@@@8.@@@@@O.CCOOOOCo.88@@@@@@@@@@@O8@@@@@c c8.c.cccco:o.@                           
               .o8888:OOOOoo8888O o:8@@@@@@8:OOC:o8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:O8ccc.ccoco:o.8                         
                .c:.C OOOO.8O::8@@@@@@@@@@@:OOC 8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.cO888.c:coococ.o.C                         
                   :c.OOOO C@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.OOC 8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@C8888888oco.ocococ:o .                       
                     cOOOOc@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:COO:8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.oo:ococcc:c. @@@8Oo:               
                     COOOC:8@@@@@@@@@@@@.OOOC:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Oco:cocococco:O@@@@@@:               
                     OOOOo :88@@@@@@@@@:OOOOO.8@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@O@@@@@@@C@@@@@@.oo:ococcc.occ@CC@@O               
                     OOOOo  c8888@@@@@@cCOOOOOOO::C@@@@@@@@@@@@.o@@@@@@@@:O@@@@cco.ocococccc:@@@.Oc               
                     OOOOo  ::8888@@@@@@@:CCCOOOOOOOOOc.C@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@.@@@Oco::oocccc.cc@@@@@:               
                     CCOOO  O888@@@@@@@@@:oCCc .......o@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.88O:c::cccccc..o@@@@@@@8             
                     :CCOO. 888@@@@@@@@@8  CCCC.88@@@@@@@@:O@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:88ccc.:ccccc: :c.O@@@@@@@@:           
                      CCOOC.88@@@@@@@@@@    cCCC.8888888888:C@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@CC8.cc.cccccc cccc 8@@@@@@@@@c         
                       CCOOcO8@@@@@@@@@     oOCCCC:C8888888888:C8888888@@@@@@:.cc:ccccc.    ...888@@@@@@@@@@:     
                    c88.CCOO:@@@@@@@@@     oOCCCCCCCC.cO888888888:.O88@@@@@@@.cc.ccc..          O888@@@@@@@@@@.   
                  c888.8.CCOOc8@@@@@@.    COCCCC   8: ...:cC8888   O88@@@@@@@C  COCCC          o8oo888@@@@@@@@@   
                 c888.C C CCOOc8@@@@C   .OOCCCo   :8c.oo88@@@@@@    88@@@@@@@@ COCCC          C@8CCc8888@@@@@@@:   
                O888Oo8888:oCCOO:@@@   COCCCC.    :8o 88888@@@@@    .88@@@@@@@oCCCC.         o@@8.8888888888888c   
               :888@c888888C:CCCOO:. .OCCCCo       888 O888888@C:    :8@@@@@@@@ c:C:         @@@@c88888888888C     
               o888@cO888888O.CCCCCCoCCCCC:        .888@:C88888c@     C8@@@@@@@C::CO.     .O.@@@@:88888888:       
              8O88@@CC88888888coCCCCCCCCC           .O888@@c88:8o      88@@@@@@@:CCCCO.  O8@O@@@@.@8888:Oo         
            :88888@@oO888888c .  oC:cc:CC           .88888@O@@8@      oc8@@@@@@@@ oCCC:C@@@@@@@@c@@@@88@:         
           8888888@C88888:C8@o  c:C.c:oCCOOO.        888888@@@@O     oc:88@@@@@@@@   O@@@@@@@@@@@@@C               
         .@888888888888888@@:  cCCCCCccoCCCCCOC      8888@@@@@@C    :8.c888@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@8888C                 
       :@@888888888888o       cCCCC:       :oCCCOOC. O8888@@@Oco  :: 8C 8888C8888cCc@@@@8888cc                     
      o@88888888888C         cCCCo                   O8888@@@.O.     888:88888888C@8:8888ccO:                     
     :@8888888O.co          .CCo                     o88888@@.O:     o88@8.@8888@8@@.88:cO                         
     @888888O.C..           oC:                       88888@@:Oo      888@@@.@@@88@@:O Co                         
    888888C.CC                                        .8888@@cOC      .8888@@8@@@@O::oC                           
   C8888o CCc                                          .88888cOC      888888@@@@@@:.Co                             
   8888 CCC:                                             O88OoOO      888888@@@@@.CC:                             
   88O:CCC:                                                cooOO      88888@@@@@@:Cc                               
   OcoCCO.                                                    oC     .88888@@@@ 8c.                               
   CCCOC                                                             :88888@@@cCC                                 
   cCOC                                                              :88888@@@ O:                                 
    Oc                                                               :88888@@@:O.                                 
                                                                      88888@@OoOo                                 
                                                                      c88888@oCOO                                 
                                                                       88888@cOOO                                 
                                                                       .8888@cOOO                                 
                                                                        c8888cOOO                                 
                                                                         c888cOOO                                 
                                                                           O8cOOO:                                 
                                                                             CCOOc                                 
                                                                               cCc                                 
(\__/)
(=’’=)
(“)_(“) <---- n00b

A 1000 words are worth a picture, This doesn't mean sqwat yet but It does look really cool
Code:

... .. 
  o:  .                                                                                                                                 .cc. :oCC.   
   .CCo: :c                                                                                                                        :oo: .oCCCCC.     
    .CCCooc :o:                                                                                                               .coo. :ooCCCCCCc       
      CCCCoooo..oc                                                                                                        :ooc  cooCCCCCCCCC.         
       oCCCCCoooo .oo.                                                                                               .cooc .ooooCCCCCCCCCCo           
        cCCCCCCooCoc :oc                                                                                          cooc .ooCooCCCCCCCCCCCCc           
         :CCCCCCCoCooo..oo:                                                                                   :ooo. :oooCooCCCCCCCCCCCCCc             
          cCCCCCCCoCooooc coo                                                                             .oooc .oCoooooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:             
           cCCCCCCCCCoooCoo :oo.                                                                      .cooo: cooCoCooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc               
            cCCCCCCCCCoooCooo..ooc                                                                 :oooo: cooooooCoCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo               
             CCCCCCCCCCCoCooooo .ooc                                                            :ooooc :ooCooooooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC                 
             .CCCCCCCCCCCoooooooo.:ooc                                                       :ooooo..ooCoCoooooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.                 
              cCCCCCCCCCCCCoooooooo :ooc                                                  .oooooc oooooCoooooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo                 
               CCCCCCCCCCCCCooooCoCoc ooo.                                                ooooc ooCooCooooooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC                   
               cCCCCCCCCCCCCCCooCoCooo oooo                                                 coo . .ooCoooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc                   
                CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCoCooCoc.ooo                                                   oo oCc  oooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC                   
                CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCooCoo  ooo:                                                    oo ooooc .CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo                   
                CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo: :coc                                                      co::oooooo. oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.                   
                oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo co:oc                                                        oo ooooCoCoo .CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC                     
                cCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC .oo.oo                                                         oo cooCoCoCooo: oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC                     
                oCCCCCCCCCCCCC: oooo o:                                  :o                     co.:ooCoCoooooCoo cCCCCCCCCCCCCCo                     
                CCCCCCCCCCCCo :ooooc:o                  cc.             c:Cc                    co::oCoCoCCCCCoCooo .CCCCCCCCCCCc                     
                CCCCCCCCCCC..oooooo::o.                c.:cc:ooooooooooooocoo                   oo.:CoCCCCCCCCCCCoooC..CCCCCCCCCc                     
                CCCCCCCCC: oCooooooo o:               :oocC:oooooooooooo:8Coo:                 .oo cCoCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCooc oCCCCCCc                     
               cCCCCCCCo oooCooooCoo oo               ooo:8@@Ocoooooo:8@C8:ooo.                ooc ooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCoo oCCCCc                     
               CCCCCCC..oCoCoCCCCoooc.oc             :ooooc::ooooooooooccoooooo               coo oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo oCCo                     
              :CCCCCc oCooCCCCCCCCCoo:.oc            ooo.  :ooooooooooo:. o:coo:             ooo .:oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC oC                     
              CCCCC oooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo  oo.         .oo:o@O               @@ coo           .ooo oo oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.                     
             oCCC.:oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc o :oo        coc  @                C   oo:        .ooo.:ooo:.CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:                       
             CCo oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.:Coc coo:     oo.                       :oo      cooo.:ooCooo cCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:                           
            CC cCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ooCooo. oooo::oc                         oo::ooooo..ooooCoooCc CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:                               
           o.cCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CoCoCoooooc. oo:                         ooc   :oCooCCCCCCoCoC.:CCCCCCCCCCCCCC                                 
          ..CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCo:oCoCCCCCooCo oo                          :oo ooooCCCCCCCCCCCCoo CCCCCCCCCCCC                                   
          oCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:cCoCCCCCCCCoc.oo                          .oo.oooCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC::CCCCCCCCCc                                     
              cCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ooCCCCCCCCCC::oo                           oo::CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCC.                                     
                  :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCC::oo                           ooc:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc.CCCCCC:                                       
                     cCCCCCCCCCCCCCc:CCCCCCCCCCCC::oo                           ooo:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC oCCCCc                                       
                       .CCCCCCCCCCC.oCCCCCCCCCCCC::oo                           ooo:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCC                                         
                         .CCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCc:oo                           ooc:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:oCC.                                         
                           .CCCCCCo:CCCCCCCCCCCCCo.oo                          .oo:cCc.        .cCCCCCCCC CC                                         
                             oCCCCccCCCCCCCCCCCCCC oo                          :oo.                 cCCCC:cC                                         
                              .CCC.CCCCC:        c::o:                         ooo         .ooooo      cCC c                                         
                                CC.CC               oo                        :oo.       coooccc         .o                                           
                                 o:  .oooooc        .oo                      .ooc      coooocc.                                                       
                                      .cocoooo       coc   @            @O   ooo     :oooocc                                                         
                                        .ccccooo      :oo @@            @@o.ooo.ooooooooc.                                                           
                                           cccoooc.ooo:.oo:o            @.oooc   coooco.                                                             
                                             .ccooooo.   cooo.         :oooc.    :oocc                                                               
                                               :ccooc      coooooooooooooc.     .ooc.                                                                 
                                                 :cooc        .:cccoc:.          :.                                                                   
                                                   :co:                                                                                               

Also I think I'll finish Werewolf 202 after this ends Because I'd kind of like to finish the story......

Last edited by /vXv\ on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

spirit of eelektross : why do these werewolf threads seem to be dying in the middle of the game

bump!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next