It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Werewolf 202: Revenge of the NightWalker, C6 is up at Last 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

as for my vote i will vote for who ever has the most votes because all this reading has fried my head (that and a cold)

and as for the puzzle i have no comment but the fith rune looks like a golem's symbol from Pokemon Rangers Gurdian of the signs upside down altho i thin its completly unrelated

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sorry i wasn't looking at this sooner I am abstaining from a vote this round I do not agree with them but
at this point my vote would mean nothing
I assume the rune would mean there will be some sort of flying challenge for Dragonite {dragonite} it sounds like the rest has been figured out Dragonite is the only flying type here, so if it is a flying challenge he would have to take it.
of note my character also has wings I do not know if they are usable for flight but druddigon does indeed have wings
I'll shut up before I get myself in any more trouble

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
No aquadude, you're right. Druddigon does indeed have wings, but it cannot learn fly. As to getting yourself in more trouble, what did you do, kill someone? Lol, jk :)

Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0

Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So the group decided to try Raichu and Shedninja's idea. Beartic breathed out a Blizzard Attack to freeze the fountain solid. Then, Raichu called down a Thunder attack (why is it called thunder? it is clearly lightning!) which struck the two iron beams, electrifying them. Next Volcarona shot a powerful Fire Blast that set the stump ablaze. Finally, Dragonite summoned strong winds with its Hurricane attack. With the four elements in place, the pedestals began to glow. Suddenly the spectral forms of the Winged Mirages appeared on each of the perches. Each one began radiating powerful energy. The energy began to get out of control. The chilling frost destroyed the summer plants, intense flames burned down nearby trees, and violent lightning strikes came down everywhere. Just as everyone began to panic, the ground shook and began to move. This revealed a large silver basin filled with water. "Now Azumarill!" shouted Beartic. Azumarill jumped forward, dodging lightning strikes, and used whirlpool on the basin. Now the basin also began to glow. Soon, a silver spectral form of Lugia rose out of the basin. It too began radiating energy. This energy cancelled out the effects of the other three, returning the grove to it's peaceful state. The spectral Lugia began speaking to the group, saying, "You have proven your wisdom and have been granted access to Mt. Legend and we will watch over you on your journey to the peak of the mountain." And with that, the four birds vanished. After they vanished, the ground again began to shake. This time, a stairway opened up to a deep tunnel that led into the mountain. Everyone was glad that they had successfully entered the mountain.
Then, it was time to deal with the suspected werewolf, Bisharp. Bisharp, however, wasn't going down without a fight. Armed with the poisonous yew hanbö, he was a force to be reckoned with. Zangoose decided to take him on since he was immune to the poison. He was also a skilled fighter, and hit Bisharp with a powerful brick-breaking attack. But Bisharp still held his ground, and struck back with great force, wounding Zangoose. Zangoose turned and incinerated Bisharp. This finished him off. His body burned, however, it gave off a white smoke which meant they had killed an innocent Pokémon.
Saddened, the group trudged on to Mt. Legend. The group passed through a long tunnel full of twists and turns. Soon they could see a light up ahead. The tunnel had led them back outside the mountain. They could now see that they were in an ancient forest. The group hiked down the forest path until they reached a small wooden shrine. Beartic Grylls and Zangoose entered the shrine. Within it hung a small green pendant inlaid with a pair of iridescent wings. On the back of the pendant, a message was inscribed. "This pendant contains the power of this forest's guardian Celebi. Take it with you, but remember, you can only use it when your need for time is great."
Celebi Pendant
Beartic gave the pendant to Zangoose to hold. With that done, the group continued down the forest path until they reached a ruin built into the side of the mountain. These ruins were covered with the Unown symbols. Bearitc said, "This is a good place totake a quiz. The Pokémon with lowest score goes home. If there is a tie, the decision will be a random decision between the two."

Werewolf 202 Quiz
1. What Team is the Werewolf on? (B/W)

2. What is the Werewolf holding? (up to 3 things)

3. Did the Werewolf help in the puzzle? (Y/N)

4. Who did the Werewolf vote to kill? (If you think the werewolf did not vote just put N/A)

5. What type is the Werewolf? (up to 2 types)

6. Who is the Werewolf? (You can put the Pokemon name or the player name)

PM me you answers.
If you post your answers you will receive a 0.
The List wrote:
Pokemon------Username-------Image----- Item----Team Job

White Team
1. Beartic (Grylls) /vXv\ Image Brass Compass Leader
2. Absol shinylucario Image Razor claw
3. Dragonite JsXtm Image Dynamo-Powered Flashlight/Radio
4. Shuckle Shucklerock$ Image Voice Recorder
5. Alakazam Wailord_2 Image Twisted Spoon
6. Raichu rex09 Image Steel Spork
7. Volcarona Steel_Eel Image Harmonica
8. Mr. Mime Jester Image Silver Magnifying Glass P.I.
9. Sawk HollandM Image Silver Katana

Black Team
1. Zangoose Mektar Image ItemFinder, Celebi Pendant Leader
2. Grumpig Dare234 Image Wide Lens
3. Shedinja Mr.Dude Image
4. Jumpluff Cherrygrove Image Sega Game Gear
5. Azumarill Lord Bass Image Ipod
6 .Bisharp fifaking Image Yew Hanbö (poisonous stick)
7. Druddigon Aquadude Image Bag of Lum Berries Cooler w/ Ice
8. Skuntank Jaypokes Image Pocket Knife
9. Ampharos Ann Faros Image Note Book P.I.
Everyone is also holding a lum berry.

Ann Faros wrote:
You where all quick to point fingers but the truth is almost everyone could have killed shedinja the reason no marks where left is simple due to the fact that it requires so little force to kill shedinja, heck even Magikarp could KO shedinja

Last edited by /vXv\ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So after the test was over it was clear that some of the members had no clue about the identity of the werewolf, because this meant that they voted without just cause, this meant they were a safety threat to everyone, when the scores came in It was Azurmarill who was sent home, He also took his ipod with him. He said good bye and then walked back towards the bottom of the mountain.
The group then continued into the unown ruins, as they were walking down the main corridor small Unown floated passed from the passage ways that branched off of the main corridor. These Pokemon seems completely oblivious to the group and even bumped into them on occasion. "Don't mind them" said Beartic, "they wont harm you, unless of course you provoke them" "they are a little creepy" said Jumpluff, Beartic Laughed, " well that is certainly true."
Soon the group entered a large stone chamber, this chamber was made of a dark black material. In the center of the chamber lay a white stone statue that resembled a Probopass.
Beartic spoke up, "this is the Jirachi Chamber, If you look up you'll notice the crystal formation at the top of the room the is in fact jirachi, however it is deep within its 1000 year sleep, however this chamber is quit simple to pass through, If you'll notice again that on the walls are 3 inscriptions, Wisdom, Power and Courage" To get to the next chamber you must orient the statue of Probopass so that is pointing between the wisdom and courage inscriptions." "Why not the Power Inscription?" asked Shuckle "thats simple because Power Corrupts the good in the hearts of Pokemon." replied Beartic, "Now Volcarona, what I need you to do is use Psychic and Magnet rise on the statue to turn it in the right direction"
Jirachi's Chamber
Volcarona did that, and then when the stone statue was inline, Jirachi's crystal began to Shine. as its light reached the bottom of the chamber the wall which the statue was pointing to opened up revealing a hidden passage. The group headed down the passage way, after a while Grumpig spoke up saying that he could smell the Ocean, sure enough they reached the other side of the mountain which was facing the ocean. On the Rocky beach Beartic suggested that this was a good spot to set up camp for the night.

That Night a thick fog rolled in off the ocean, making it difficult to see. the entire group was afraid since there hadn't been a werewolf attack yet and they all knew one was coming. Sure enough it did come. Late into the Night Raichu's scream was heard, everyone came running. Raichu's was sitting on the ground terrified, but alive. However there was a massive boulder on the nearby Tent. It was Alakazams Tent. The group questioned raichu about what happened. Raichu said that he had left his tent to relieve himself, when a shadowy figure appeared out of the fog holding the boulder just as the Figure tried to kill him a shining white light appeared out of nowhere and protected him from the werewolf. Angered, the werewolf turned and threw the boulder on to alakazams tent and disappered." Raichu picked up Alakazams Twisted Spoon then broke in to tears as he and alakazam had been good friends. It was now time to vote on who everyone thought the werewolf was.

The List wrote:
Pokemon------Username-------Image----- Item----Team Job

White Team
1. Beartic (Grylls) /vXv\ Image Brass Compass Leader
2. Absol shinylucario Image Razor claw
3. Dragonite JsXtm Image Dynamo-Powered Flashlight/Radio
4. Shuckle Shucklerock$ Image Voice Recorder
5. Alakazam Wailord_2 Image Twisted Spoon - Didn't Survive a Werewolf Attack
6. Raichu rex09 Image Steel Spork - Survived a Werewolf Attack
7. Volcarona Steel_Eel Image Harmonica
8. Mr. Mime Jester Image Silver Magnifying Glass P.I.
9. Sawk HollandM Image Silver Katana

Black Team
1. Zangoose Mektar Image ItemFinder, Celebi Pendant Leader
2. Grumpig Dare234 Image Wide Lens
3. Shedinja Mr.Dude Image -Murdered
4. Jumpluff Cherrygrove Image Sega Game Gear
5. Azumarill Lord Bass Image Ipod-Sent Home
6 .Bisharp fifaking Image Yew Hanbö (poisonous stick)- Killed
7. Druddigon Aquadude Image Bag of Lum Berries Cooler w/ Ice
8. Skuntank Jaypokes Image Pocket Knife
9. Ampharos Ann Faros Image Note Book P.I.
Everyone is also holding a lum berry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hello again I've decided that puzzle rounds will now take place during the secret voting rounds as the game was too quite during the last round.
Sorry for the delay I'm packing for my trip to australlia
as such I will have limited computer acess so if it takes me three or four days to post the next chapther don't panic. however all votes that are not posted within 48 hours will not be counted

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"OH SHI- !!!" lol Well, better Wailord_2 than me. You know, I'm kind of wondering at this point if that means that I'm not the Werewolf. I mean, obviously, Wailord_2 wasn't, but is it implied that I'm not?? Even if I am, I wouldn't know, so if Bat-Master could answer this question either by post or PM, that would be great.

I think I'm going to go with Sawk (HollandM) on this one. Jumpluff was (according to someone's post) the only person who couldn't have killed Shedinja. Sawk is strong enough to lift a boulder, and would hate Psychic types. Thereby, it makes (somewhat) sense that Sawk is a Werewolf.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, I think that five moves involve throwing boulders: Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Rock Wrecker, Rock Slide, and maybe Strength (Stadium animation). None of the 'mons here can learn Rock throw or Rock Wrecker, so that leaves Tomb and Slide. These Pokemon can learn Rock Slide and Rock Tomb:

Absol
Dragonite
Druddigon
Sawk
Shuckle
Zangoose

I still think Absol is the Werewolf, and he gets my vote, but Dragonite and Shuckle are also likely, since they get STAB on types that can kill Shedinja.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I vote shuckle, since no one would expect a pokemon with such pitiful attack stats to kill the almighty alakazam. Also, hed be just strong enough to kill shedinja. Yes, i do realize no rocks were found at the death of shedinja, but thats the genius of it: no one would expect to look to shuckle then.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh No I'm dead! well I'd rather get eaten then sent home.
My guess would be {absol} because 1. He's a dark type so he would get stab against {shedinja} . 2. He's super effective against Alakazam 3. Psychic is not effective against dark so Alakazam would not be able to fight back 4. Absol knows rock slide.

Could also be {shuckle} (pretend that shuckle is green) since he gets stab from rock moves which can also damage shedinja.

Just my thoughts.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Last edited by Wailord_2 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If Raichu survived a Werewolf attack and actually saw the Werewolf's figure, it would be impossible for it to be the Werewolf. Well, Raichu gets Double Team via TM, but what kind of Werewolf would use Double Team to get killed by its clone? The game would basically be over, except for the Salamance-at-the-top-of-the-mountain part.
I also believe Absol could possibly be the Werewolf, considering the evidence already gathered. I don't think it needs to be repeated again, so I'll just refer you all to the previous posts.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last round when it said Shedinja had no marks or scratches on him, it made me think of a theory: He died not from a direct attack, but from a non-direct attack. I thought Azumarill could have done it with the ipod (plug it into his ears and turn it up to full blast) but after being sent home, it might not of been him.

So now I vote for JsXtm {dragonite} because he does have a big attack, and can learn Rock Tomb/Rock Slide. And his Flashlight/Radio could have killed Shedinja with bright light or extreme sound. Just wondering again.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

OP wrote:
7. All Expedition Logs (These tell you whats really going on) will include Details that hint the Pokemon responsible for the crimes

So I'm going to focus on "holding the boulder" and vote for Sawk.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To make my argument for Sawk stronger, he's also on the White team (with me and the unfortunate victim), making it even easier to commence the murder. I rather doubt it's Absol, simply because Bat-Master wouldn't make it that obvious. But then again, Sawk may be as well.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Everyones assuming brute strength was used to throw the boulder, coould have used psychic powers to move it in which case i think i t was grumpig for 4 reasons;

1. Grumpig is on the black team where the majority of murders has happened
2. Grumpig is a stron psychic pokemon capapable of lifting a boulder
3. Wide lens could have helped with the accuracy of the move, and acount for the white light , glare of the lens could have made his change his target.
4. Grumpig can learn a few dark moves by Tm, and even bounce by level up and thus could have killed Shednija

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I am going to vote for Absol because it seems like Absol is the most likely candidate.
Also, I think that a bright light would affect a dark type the most and make them more likely to become angered about it than another type.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't think we can rule out Raichu; we're all assuming that Raichu is telling the truth, but if Raichu is the werewolf, why wouldn't they be able to lie convincingly about what happened?

In fact, I'm going to vote against Raichu based solely on that theory.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

JsXtm wrote:
I don't think we can rule out Raichu; we're all assuming that Raichu is telling the truth, but if Raichu is the werewolf, why wouldn't they be able to lie convincingly about what happened?

I honestly can't say that this is an unconvincing theory. I wish Bat-Master had replied to my request (even if it was by PM), but I guess that would ruin a part of the game. But I'm going to stay with my vote for Sawk.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

JsXtm wrote:

Hmmm...this is true. How come no one else has thought of this?
According to the story, the figure was shadowy. A Pokemon that can control the shadows to cover them or could become a shadow would be able to appear shadowy. Moves that involve shadows in any way are Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Force, Shadow Punch, and Shadow Sneak. I'm also going to include Night Shade because it makes the target see a 'frightening mirage'. No one here can learn Shadow Force, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, or Night Shade. (Well, Shedinja can learn a couple of them, but I'm dead.) Which leaves Shadow Ball and Shadow Claw to be a probable part of the crime. The Pokemon that can learn at least one of these moves are:

Absol
Grumpig
Zangoose
Mr. Mime
Skuntank
Druddigon

Since they all learn Shadow Ball and/or Shadow Claw, they all could've easily killed Shedinja. The ones who can learn Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, and/or Strength are:

Absol
Zangoose
Skuntank
Druddigon

Of course, another move such as Psychic could've picked up the boulder, but these are the ones that should arouse the most suspicion. We can limit the choices even further if we decide that Strength couldn't have been used (which it could have, but I'm just theorizing at the moment):

Absol
Druddigon

There are more dead or sent home on the Black Team, but more Pokemon have been attacked by the Werewolf on the White Team. The only difference is that one of the White Team members may have survived an attack, if they aren't lying. Either of them, or any of the six Pokemon listed above, or any other possibilities that I probably overlooked, could be the Werewolf. This is just my theory, and it may be right or wrong, but at the moment I believe that Absol or Druddigon is the Werewolf.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I see no reason not to vote for myself, I've not been here at the forum. i've been able to carry out the kills with moves (or not doing anything) i can learn it just seems to make perfect sense in my mind it is me. to me it seems like the perfect storm no clues in the first round means shedinja could have tried to attack me and have commited suicide. I carry his item. It just seems like a perfect storm and yes i can learn rock slide i'm unconvinced about it being anyone else as of yet. I am pulling a rare thing and voting for my self. i'll have to wait until the next clue to come to see if that sways me another way but we have yet to see

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think it was either Shuckle, Dragonite, or Sawk. Ann Faros's clue leads me to believe that Shuckle is the werewolf, but I can't rule out the other two. Shuckle can't pick up boulders though, so I think this round rules him out. I'd say Dragonite, because he can pick up boulders, and he could have killed Shedinja last round. So, I'll vote for Dragonite, but I'd advise all of you to keep an eye on Sawk and Shuckle.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Greetings from the other side of the planet(singapore) Raichu is Not the werewolf

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

/vXv\ wrote:
Greetings from the other side of the planet(singapore) Raichu is Not the werewolf

Whew, that's a relief. I would like everyone who voted for me to please change their vote to Sawk. Or at least away from me, lol.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:

So Raichu isn't the Werewolf...what could this mean? Two things to consider:

1. The awesomeness of Singapore. It is indeed awesome.
2. If Raichu saw the Werewolf but was unable to tell who it was, they must have used something to cover themselves. I refer back to my Shadow Theory in my previous post for a possible explanation.

My one question is: What was that bright light and how does it effect anything? (No, it was ONE question, not two! How many question marks are there? HOW MANY?!!?) Apparently the light appeared and saved Raichu. My guess is that the Celebi Pendent somehow saved Raichu, but then why did it let Alakazam die? (Dang it, another question mark.) It must be something else. Perhaps someone else could shed some light on this case. (Get it? Shed some light on this case? And I'm talking about a light! Ha, I am funny! *smug look of self-confidence*)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think it was Absol. As was said before, Absol is a likely canidate. My vote: Absol. So sorry Absol. Besides, if it was me, why would i carry around a SILVER FREAKING SWORD that can kill me??? Just a thought.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ugh. From the moment I chose Absol I knew that eventually I'll be targeted as a Dark-typed wolf. Now, any Absol in its right mind would slice its opponent with Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Razor Wind, or even a Razor Claw, instead of holding a massive boulder and try to crush somebody with it. My vote will go to Druddigon - Aquadude. With its Rough Skin it can just brush by Shedinja to kill it and it's also physically strong enough to lift a huge boulder.
And about the light, I can't believe that such an important clue wasn't even mentioned by the...first seven voters! It couldn't be some random light produced by lenses, magnifying glasses, or flashlights because it's said that the shining white light protected Raichu. And the werewolf wasn't startled or distracted by the light, it was angered by this light protecting its victim-to-be. What or who could have sensed Raichu in danger in the middle of the night...?

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next