It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Werewolf 202: Revenge of the NightWalker, C6 is up at Last 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I choose to abstain from voting again I can't point my finger at any one person and i need some other clue other than overused rocks

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I am going to vote for Shuckle because of the evidence posted before this and I don't really have much of an idea as to who is the werewolf.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Stoned to death? Well, I guess that's what I get for camping in an area with no 3G signal -_-. Anyways, thanks for a great game so far and I'll see you when I'm GM. I'll be checking in from time to time, but not as often.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
I've always had a feeling that Shuckle is the werewolf. No one would expect the defensive one to be a murderer. I may be dead, but my spirit votes still! (for shuckle) :D

Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Is that stoned as in Drugs or Rocks? :D

Shuckle seems to easy, Remember the reasons Salamence was the WereWolf last time, /vXv\ is a tricky one...

I say Druddigon, But I can't vote here, so anyway...

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry about the excessive delay I'm back from Australia but I Have to get my life back in order Expect the story by tommorrow. or sooner

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Speaking of excessive delays, I'll be in Georgia (the U.S. state, not the country) from tomorrow til a week from Sunday. I'll find out what happens soon enough, so don't hold back anything important for me while I'm gone.

And to keep this post on topic, I'd just like to say that Shuckle will die this round. (Werewolf meanie, killing me... *grumble grumble*) But will Deoxys's heart be safe after we destroy him, seeing as it's wedged in Shuckle's shell-rock-thingy? Just curious.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Batmaster"s version:
So the group was sure that the werewolf was Shuckle. This was because Shuckle was able to shift into a very powerful Pokemon by using Power Trick. As the group turned on him, Shuckle began to try to run away. However, due to the fact that his incredibly heavy body weighed him down, it was more of a pitiful crawl than a run. The group quickly closed in on him. Suddenly there was a booming roar over the horizon. A massive lava pit opened up beneath Shuckle's feet. Shuckle tumbled into the lava below and as his body was incinerated, white smoke rose from the crevices of the earth. Suddenly two more roars were heard. A frigid wind blew while rain poured down from the clouds and lightning crashed to the earth below. This downpour cooled the surface of the lava pit, leaving Shuckle's shell exposed. The group walked over to his shell and Grumpig pulled Deoxys's heart from one of the crevices of Shuckle's shell. The wind and rain intensified and small lava pits were forming all around them. The group needed to seek shelter. Nearby was as Unown ruin. The group took shelter while the elements raged outside. They heard a terrifying bellow. It was the roar of Salamence. The group rushed to the entrance of the ruins to see if they could see the mighty king of the werewolves. Outside, they could see Raikou, Entei and Suicune battling the mighty dragon. Salamence looked over at the group and spoke in a terrifying voice, "You have done well my servant. Getting them here was no easy task. Just a little bit further and you will have completed your assignment." And with that he unleashed a powerful jet of violet flame. This knocked the three legendary beasts to the ground and gave Salamence a chance to escape, and that he did, disappearing into the distance. After the battle smoke had cleared, the group stepped out of the ruins. Raikou, Entei and Suicune were badly wounded. Absol said, "We need to help them somehow." Raichu spoke up, "Today's Sunday everyone!" The group looked at him funny. Raichu explained that because it was Sunday, the DJ would play classical sounds of Johto and he was pretty sure that the Kimono girl song was up next, and that they could use it to summon Ho-oh who could then revive the beasts. This was exactly what they did. He charged the radio with the power from his tail and within minutes the skies cleared, revealing a beautiful rainbow. Flying across it was Ho-oh. Ho=oh perched atop the ruins and began singing a beautiful melody which revived the three beasts. Once they came to their senses, they stood up and spoke to the group. They said, "We will meet you at the summit of this mountain to assist you in a final battle against the werewolf king. And with that they leaped away. The group continued on into the ruins. After hours of aimless exploration thorugh various rooms and passageways, they came to a room with 6 columns supporting the ceiling. At the end of the room sat a massive statue of Regigigas.
Regi Map
Before Regigigas lay an inscription plate which read, "In order to awaken me, you must first awaken my brethren. Once they are awake, you must bring their presence to me, and then I will open the gateway to the next chamber." Beartic said, "Alright group, it's time for the final quiz.

Quiz #3
1. What Team is the werewolf on?
2. What is the werewolf holding? (up to 3 things)
3. Who did the werewolf vote to kill? ( If they did not vote put N/A)
4. Does the werewolf look different than normal pokemon? (the sprite)
5. Who is the werewolf? (1 name only)

The List wrote:
Pokemon------Username-------Image----- Item----Team Job
White Team
1. Beartic (Grylls) /vXv\ Image Brass Compass Leader
2. Absol shinylucario Image Razor claw, Silver Katana
3. Dragonite JsXtm Image -Sent Home
4. Shuckle Shucklerock$ Image Voice Recorder- died in a lava pit
5. Alakazam Wailord_2 Image Twisted Spoon - Didn't Survive a Werewolf Attack
6. Raichu rex09 Image Steel Spork, Dynamo-Powered Flashlight/Radio- Survived a Werewolf Attack
7.Volcarona Steel_Eel Image Harmonica-Stoned to death
8. Mr. Mime Jester Image Silver Magnifying Glass P.I.
9. Sawk HollandM Image -Killed

Black Team
1. Zangoose Mektar Image ItemFinder, Celebi Pendant Leader
2. Grumpig Dare234 Image Wide Lens, Deoxys Heart
3. Shedinja Mr.Dude Image -Murdered
4. Jumpluff Cherrygrove Image Sega Game Gear
5. Azumarill Lord Bass Image Ipod-Sent Home
6 .Bisharp fifaking Image Yew Hanbö (poisonous stick)- Killed
7. Druddigon Aquadude Image Bag of Lum Berries Cooler w/ Ice
8. Skuntank Jaypokes Image Pocket Knife
9. Ampharos Ann Faros Image Note Book P.I.
Everyone is also holding a lum berry.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
I am SO sorry for delaying this part so long it won't happen again, My life was crazy so I apologize.
Half of the playing group has been removed from the game
Also for the puzzle think advanced.......

My sister version of the story so far.
MY awesome version: So the group was sure this time that the Werewolf was Shuckle. So they brutally murdered him with macaroni necklaces and nunchucks and then burned the body. They were extremely disgruntled because the smoke was white and they had absolutely no stinkin clue who the werewolf was. They were like, "Well shoot I feel dumb we've already killed like ten innocent pokemen! We're like serial killers or something! I mean, it's not like we could just go to court or something, noooo we just have to kill anyone who we get all paranoid about. Cause that makes total sense..." and the werewolf was all like, "teehee these dudes are idiots. I may just be doing the world some good by ridding it of them.. I mean, they're all crazy killers." and they were like "woah!" and the werewolf was like" woahhh." and they were like, "woahhhh..." Their brains were so addled that they decided to have a siesta right then and there to recover from their disorientation. It was a great time. They made corndogs, watched Speedy Gonzalez and ate the delicious cookies and cream cookie dough ice cream that I am being paid with to type and "Batmaster" is currently getting out from the feezer. Oh yeah. You're jealous. And the the pokemen arose from their siesta to take a quiz (who randomly takes quizzes when there is a killer on the loose???):

Not for secret ballot but answer plz
Question #1: What is the werewolfs favorite kind of ice cream?
Question #2: What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Question #3: What is MY favorite kind of ice cream (I'll give you a hint: it's not cookies and cream cookie dough. seriously. it's not)?
Question #4: Why is Raichu carrying a steel spork?

Last edited by /vXv\ on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Because steel sporks are awesome 8-)

Also, lol at Komodo girls.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ah, the typical rock pillar-ice pillar-steel pillar-awaken golem king puzzle. The Regigigas-colored 'thing' at the upper left is just plain weird to me right now...
But what's really interesting to me is the little drawing at the bottom right. This one looks like {arceus} Arceus to me...WAIT. I've seen something like that before. *Flip back to previous pages*
The first drawing about Legendary Birds don't have it...Aha! In the Celebi Pendant drawing there's something...indescribable.
But somehow it resembles {dialga} Dialga to me, don't ask how I got that impression.
This time it's doubtlessly {giratina} Giratina.
If the previous one are really Dialga and Giratina, this one must be {palkia} Palkia!
Combined with Arceus, they form the Dragon Trio. Not sure if that's a clue right now, but it might be useful!
As for the Regi puzzle? I have no idea right now.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yeah, it's Kimono.

As for the puzzle, Bat Master's Sister's hint to 'think advanced' makes it obvious to me. We summon them like you do in the GBA games: Rock Smash or Strength for Regirock, Fly or Flash for Registeel, and simply pacing in circles for a while for Regice.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

kudos on discovering the dragons
Look familiar?
also prehaps you noticed a zelda theme too...(Not related to the puzzle!)

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I agree with mektar on the regi puzzle summon them the way they were summoned in advance (but don't trust him at all) as for the other puzzle Arceus should be in the middle facing the same direction as the tip of the triangle palkia is represented by a red triangle with and may go in the same red triangle with a p is Dialga is represented by and may go where the D in a blue triangle is and the third triange is for giritina and i can't tell if it is clear or green.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why are we talking about the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina thing in the first place?? Is that something we need to solve for this puzzle, or are you guys just bringing it up to get ahead??

Last edited by rex09 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Necessary for this puzzle dialga, palkia, giratina, and arceus are not.
figure out how to summon presence, you must

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

For the Regi puzzle, I think Mektar's idea is best. The only thing that makes me wonder otherwise in my mind is, would we use the RS method, or the Emerald one?? Because iirc, the ways to unlock them were different in the two.

Other than that, it would seem too obvious to just use a rock, ice, or steel attack. But, we have a cooler full of ice, and a steel spork; so a rock item (Deoxys heart??) would also complete that trio.

Just an alternate route if the GBA method isn't right.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

also remember your in a cave in case you need rock....

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SO it looks like I wasn't the werewolf! But I can still give hints, right?

For the puzzle, I think that we could to the Ruby/Sapphire method first, and if that doesnt work then we do the Emerald method. If neither of those work, then we use the items (the rock on the ground for Regirock like /vXv\ said, the cooler of ice for Regice, and the Steel spork for Registeel).

Also, does my voicerecorder burn up along with my body, or does someone else get it?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm BAAAAAAACCCCKK!!!
Okay, so I was wrong about Shuckle being a Werewolf (sorry). Hopefully I can find where I went wrong with my logic so we can get the Werewolf.
I agree with Mektar's idea. I have no clue on whether to use the RS or Emerald method, but I have a hunch it's the RS. Of course, my hunches are usually 50/50 and it was a 50/50 chance anyway, so this isn't going to help anybody.
The Dragon trio found in the pictures are probably going to be used in a later puzzle, so I won't try to figure out what they mean now. (I actually DID notice the dragons, but I thought they were smudges. So I didn't say anything. I'm an idiot.)

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

???

I don't mean to nag, but uh, shouldn't the round have ended by now?? The last post was about five days ago, so I would've thought that we'd have moved on. Or did this die?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um is /vXv\ going to do anything here anytime soon??? I think he might be on his trip still

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No idea. But I think this died...

Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This kind of sucks cause it was really good until it slowed down.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
...Yeah I think this thread has died a long and slow death. Which sucks, because I really wanted to find out who the werewolf was. *cough cough, Druddigon, cough cough* lol. Sucks that I'm dead though.

Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5