It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Werewolf XVI Dreams and realities 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I am voting for Shinylucario for the same reasons as everybody else. He is steel type and the only steel type with a tail.
Shinylucario- 4
Shuckle Rock$- 3
Wailord_2- 1

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm going to spring another twist any pokemon can fight their fate

Lucario went into a fervorant rage because he knew he was being falsely accused so he decided to fight his fate luxray tried to stop it with an eartiquake but missed because lucario and everyone else had jumped so blaziken hit him with a flamethorwer down to one hp and even faster now blaziken was temporarily knocked out but woke up after the chaos ended what ended up happening was lucario was killed and ko'ed by dragonair who respectfully buried lucario dragonair was seriously injured but was given sitrus berry afterward like blaziken and they were all better. `
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the dream world Exeggutor was walking around the island and tripped over a piece metal took a look at it and figured out beldum had been killed. It turns out beldum's lifeless husk was Cracked too. nobody knew how it happened they knew it had to have either fallen really really far or had been hit really really hard, it also turns out beldum's magnetic field field had been repolarized right before it died

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream) found one mad and suicidal Dream world werewolf.
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream) cracked repolarized and lifeless
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)

Zoroark was a dream world werewolf so now there is only one left and i can't believe you guys missed the obvious clue "two of the same pokemon killed hypno" you forgot about zoroark's illusion ability, and that is why I (and xatu) snapped.

Let the voting begin for this dream world round

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

And thus the (partly) innocent ShinyLucario was falsely accused & killed by his fellows, leading to another victory for the werewolves! :x
Today I was going to post about how everyone is aiming me now & the proofs that I am innocent...but blargh, I logged on to find that I've dead. Anyway that's not going to stop me from saying what I must say:
People who voted me just said, "Oh it's obvious" "Oh it's logical" "Oh you're the only steel type" But has anyone actually read my previous post?! (Especially Thundawave) I said that type-related clues are often VERY misleading! I went on to say how I don't actually have a metal tail & some strong proofs that support my suspect. As for Mr. Dude, next time you should know better than cursing an innocent player & just said that "it's logical" & instead of listing some sound evidences that support that claim, he went on to curse me & described how he would torture me. Grrrrr!
I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm really mad right now seeing that people accused me saying that it's just logical while ignoring the important details! For example, Lucario is more of a mountain Pokemon who doesn't usually use Rain Dance (which it doesn't even benefit from, unless it's using Water Pulse) nor like to attack its prey near a lake!
Lastly, I have a MAJOR suspect - Jaypokes. I suspected him all along but didn't actually have much strong proofs to vote for him. From his behavior: when people first suspected him, he screamed "These are lies! These are lies!" Next he voted for me saying that "it's the logical choice" without listing any proofs. Also, having hosted a werewolf game himself he must have gained a lot more experience - a Pichu looks cute, weak & innocent while it can be brutally strong, learning moves from Rain Dance to Iron Tail to Volt Tackle. The doused Charmander may be the work of another werewolf...Oh & Game Freak may have noticed this, letting Pichu learning the Dark-type Nasty Plot at lv. 18. Who knows what that cute-looking mouse could be planning?
But I shall not die in vain. I would not rest until my murderer is found & my death avenged. *creepy music*

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^yeah what he said :frustrated: :violin: :mrgreen: :?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Repolarization? Not sure what that is and to lazy to look it up anyway it sounds like a Psychic type sort of? so My vote is for Dare234
..Score..
Dare234-1

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

to repolarize is to polarize somthing again
Beldum already has a polarized electric field according to one or two dex entries
polarity comes from the north and south end of a magnet where Oppisites attract and similars repel
to polarize a metal object is to give it a magnetic north pole and a magnetic south pole

In the context I used it, it means to shift the orientation of the magnetic poles

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
:censored: this site takes so long to load now. I also openly hate the new setup~

Anyway. I've wanted to do this for a while... I vote for Dare. He can lear STEEL WING (beaten) and Dragonbreath (charred+paralyzed). I'm surprised no one thought of this. I had also suspected Mr.Dude for fire type and Metal Claw, but that's a false, now. :P

Dare-2

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Edoc'sil wrote:
:censored: this site takes so long to load now. I also openly hate the new setup~

I know! Personaly I think this whole 'upgrade'thing is atually 'downgrades'. And its too white and I CANT FREAKING SEE WHAT I TYPE!!! :frustrated: :frustrated:

Anyway, my vote goes to TORCHIE. May we also remind that Beldum was CRACKED, which could have been caused by a Brick Break from Duskinor, and it was REPOLARIZED, whch might of been from Duskinor's Thunder Punch.

Dare-2
Torchie-1

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, great. I'm a suspect again. >_<
Oh well. May justice find who killed Beldum.
I vote for Dare234. What Edoc'sil said makes sense. Steel Wing and Dragonbreath... not a good combo in this way.
torchie13125-1 (>_<)
Dare234-3

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Out of the shadows appeared the shadowy figure of ShinyLucario's 'ghost'...and he muttered in a real ghostly fashion,
"Right is who, wrong is who, neither shall I tellest,
But reminded ye should be, the world of dreams this is,
Prime suspect of thine, Dare234,
A Flygon he is not, but a Medicham he is,
Neither Steel Wing nor Dragonbreath he can use,
And said who anything about Beldum charred?
But cracked is the Beldum, very hard hit it was,
Lastly remember ye shall, any clues may betray ye."

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

6/10, due to a lack of rhyming, which is, let's face it, all anyone ever reads a poem for :P

But as for the message, I agree. The clues are meant to be confusing, so don't just think inside the box!! I guarantee you will lose if you do so (keeping in mind how sure you all were that I was the werewolf in round 1, then proceeding to ignore my arguments as to why the clues couldn't pertain to me :evil: )

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last time I checked WINGS are needed for steel wing and Medichem does NOT have wings. My vote goes to Shuckle-Rock$ because Dragonite could have used thunder wave to depolarize Beldum and Dragonite's highest stat is attack for the cracked Beldum.

Score.
Dare-3 :cry:
Torchie-1
Shuckle-1

Last edited by Dare234 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I just realized- Edocsil is DEAD! :o :shock: :? That means his vote doesnt count:
Dare-2
Torchie-1
Shuckle-1

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

From the darkness emerged ShinyLucario's ghost again, sighing...
"Ancient chant of ghosts this is,
Rhyme nor rhythm not meant to be,
Much rhymes not can be sought
While ye talkest fashion Yoda or Xatu,
Still remember, ye shall be,
Edoc, suffered was he in dream,
Real world, alive is the Gengar,
Voteth, he still can,
Unless sayeth Aquadude otherwise,
Beware still, of clues lead ye astray,
Suffereth ye may, the innocent killed,
Werewolves rejoyeth, ye will resteth never, real nor dreams."

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is where i make a rare exception hypno may not be alive in the dream world but i cut it off before he could vote in reality so i let the vote stand because gengar temporarily shifted to the dreamworld to vote and then went back to his correct realm for that reason alone but otherwise you are right hypno is dead
apologies for the plothole

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aquadude wrote:
The pokemon in reality woke up the next morning wondering about what just happened in the dream world, and what that metal remnant was. It was found out by Gengar that it was a remnant of a tail.

Image+Image=Image
Iron tail users still at large {dragonair}, {pichu}, {luxray}, {flygon}

Don't forget SoakImage

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was about to post my whole long explanation of how we are in the Dream World and how Dare234 would not be a werewolf since he was a Medicham, but ShinyLucario already did that and my login session timed out right before I could post >_<. Anyway, I vote for Shuckle because he fits the clues of how Beldum had a crack that was caused by falling really far or being hit really hard and had its magnetic field repolarized. A Dragonite could use Fly to maybe carry Beldum to the sky ("fell really far"), use Steel Wing (it can learn it by TM) or Dragon Claw to crack it, and the Steel Wing could have messed up Beldum's magnetic field. Not to mention the high attack stat that fits the "hit really hard" part.

Dare-2
Shuckle-2
torchie-1

Sprite Collection

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we are in the dream world rite? so i cant vote but to ShinyLucario my screaming lies was supicius that was a qoute from IZ (Invder Zim) and two when i said it's the logical choice i only did becaus he was metal and theis game confuses me

to the reason that it confusess me is it obviously wasnt thought of before the game but real werewolves can beat dream werewolves so why evenhave wo worlds i ean i was a good idea t the surfac having two wrlds but now is just spaling down into the psypokes winning hole of darkness so this game was doomed to be harder for the werewolves who ever they are so im utterly confused as to this game wasnt thought out more.......more.............. I dont know

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

soorey for all the spelling erros but my keyboards spazzinggg out and i cant read a :censored: thing do to my color blindness

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The ghost ShinyLucario finally gave up on Yoda/Xatu style chanting & pointed out: (Warning: wall of text)
Firstly, hurrah for being able to see what I'm typing without sticking my eyes on the screen! :D
Second, when I scrolls down I still can't see the other posts unless I highlight them, plus there are too many awkward 'whites' that may not be noticed on a light background, but looks distracting on the dark Psypoke forums. So boo for that. :x
When I said "Right is who, wrong is who, neither shall I tellest" that means I'm not here to directly say who's right or who's wrong, just point out the important clues for you to think about (sorta following in Bat Master's footsteps). In my first 'poem' I'm saying that since 2 people voted for Dare234 saying "He's a powerful Flygon & can use Steel Wing & Dragonbreath", I must say that he is a Medicham in the Dream World, to avoid this Flygon claim later misleading you. But that doesn't mean that I said that Dare234 can't be the werewolf. Instead I pointed out the clue from the "case report" that Beldum is cracked, either by a really hard fall or a really, really hard hit.
In my second "poem", I had in mind that "the Pokemon still wake up & vote in the real world, so those alive in the real world should be able to vote", but seems like the voting occurs in the Dream World so...that was my mistake.
Last advices: Read the "case report" carefully. Don't jump on the bandwagon immediately, but really think about the clues & everyone's claims. A little detail you missed (like clues about Zoroark in the 1st Dream World round) could eventually lead to a big mistake. Or you might be mislead by someone's claims after suspecting the right werewolf. That's also what I tried to put into my "poems" to warn you.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After some thinking they decided medicham was the werewolf and medicham being the last one left decided to fight it he fought against dragonite who voulunteered to fight medicham after taking an ice puch to the face and noot being able to finish off medicham with extremespeed died to a mach punch
and out of nowhere a shadow ball comes and nails a medicham killing it "you can always trust me" said dusknoir and the remaing 2 pokemon lived serenely and there was no more rain on dream isle the dream
world has now closed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a long dream that was said
said blaziken and luxray the woke up a little late and found the village ravaged along with a completely destroyed meeting hall and a wailord that was completely battered and run over wailord dying said he should be weak enough to finishoff I got hi...... with wailord dead they gengar came over hearing a moan of some sort and finished the dead wailord's thought and Said that wailord said "I Got him good with an ice beam"
The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor}(Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham}(Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream) found one mad and suicidal Dream world werewolf.
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream) cracked repolarized and lifeless
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)

you have until monday at one to vote before another werewolf attack happens

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Congrats on beating the Dream World, guys (which I didn't get to participate in :( ). Hopefully you'll win in the real world as well, but personally, they're playing pretty smart, which means I kinda doubt you'll get them. But good luck nonetheless :P

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Even though I'm dead I can at least give hints right? Anyway I hit him with an ice beam right? SO there are only two left that ice is super effective against Drifblim and Dragonair. Drifblim/Xatu was a werewolf in the Dream World so its doubtful that he is a werewolf in the regular world too. So vote Shuckle Rock$ please I know I would.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, SO I said that don't jump on the bandwagon immediately last time. But with enough clues I just can't resist yelling out that Shuckle-rock$ the Dragonair which I suspected from the very first round should be voted. Look back for some strong proofs that support this claim. Plus think about this: It takes an extremely strong Pokemon to destroy the massive Wailord with equally massive HP, and Wailord have incredibly powerful Water-type moves like Surf & Hydro Pump, but why did it use an Ice Beam...unless the foe is really weak to it?
(Yes, I do have a habit of breaking what I advised...)

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Simplified List That Everyone Seemed To Ignore Last Time wrote:
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ {dragonair}
4. (0) Dare234 {flygon}
5. (0) Lord Bass {drifblim}
6. (0) Jaypokes {pichu}
10. (0) torchie13125 {blaziken} and {dusknoir}
11. (1) Thundawave {luxray} and Image
12. (0) Edoc'sil {gengar}

Oh man, now everyones REALLY going to vote me off. :cry:
Im voting for Thundawave because Luxray could have electricfied Wailord to death.

Also, Rebecca Black and Betty White Versions WT*?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next