It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Werewolf 101: NightWalker 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Because the cause of death was hypothermia, so it must be attacked by Water/Ice type attack, but i'll go with ice. If we see, it most probably was attacked by high powered Ice-type attack, like Ice Beam, Blizzard, or better, Sheer Cold. Because none of us could learn Sheer Cold (Right? Or not?), so i would guess that the suspect could learn both or one of Ice Beam and Sheer Cold. If we eliminate, the suspect will be:
-Kingdra
-Vaporeon
-Dragonite (I'm not sure, but the Dex said so)
-Smeargle (Sketch could copy ANYTHING)
-Swampert (Possibly not, but who knows?)
-Luvdisc (Possibly not , but then again, who knows?)

If i'm guessing around, then:
shinashu taji - 1

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:08 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I also think it is a ice-pokemon or at least a pokemon with ice moves.
Just as DarkTrainer said there is a little list of pkmns who can do such tricks.
The only question I have is this one: Can Vaporeon be a werewolf because his name is still red?

So thinking of the fact that he cant kill I am going to vote for Kingdra.
Also if he can vote I am still going for Kingdra, just a feeling.

shinashu taji - 1
Steel_Eel - 1

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:37 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

$Image

I was away for a while, so...sorry.

Anyways...

{honchkrow} killed by Ice. I will talk about the suspects:

1. rex09 {raichu} ~ Would have killed with an electircal attack and can't learn Ice moves anyway

2. DarkTrainer13 {gallade} ~ It's only Ice move is Ice Punch, so not likely, but still a suspect. The other lead is that it is psychic, a type that would love to get it's hands on a dark pokemon.

3. GrowlitheTris {salamence} ~ Would have killed wih electric. Is also Fire dragon, not an Ice one.

4. Jaypokes {dugtrio} ~ Because we all know that ground is super effective against flying! Definitely not a suspect!

5. JsXtm {dragonite} ~ Highly possible, it has Icy Wind and Ice Punch, so a major suspect!

6. fgdfgd31 {swampert} ~ Four Ice moves and a dislike to flying(Water/Ground). Nuff said.

7. Jester {mr. mime} ~ Only one Ice move, but it is still a suspect.

8. Mr. Dude {luvdisc} ~ Ice x 3 + Hail = Suspect, and a biggy too.

9. Steelbound {spiritomb} ~ For fear of being banned by Frost for saying that your *cough* innocent *cough*, i will not talk.

10. Mektar {ditto} ~ Can Transform into honchkrow, who knows a lot of Non-Ice moves, but no Ice ones. Lucky chucky, your innocent.

11. Steel_Eel {kingdra} ~ Three for one deal, your a suspect! How do you feel?

12. Edoc'sil {gengar} ~ Icy Wind and Ice Punch, make you a suspect.

13. shinashu taji {vaporeon} ~ We all know it, your a suspect.

14. Nakuzami {ursaring} ~ Cute, little(big) teddy bear is suspect. Now plz don't kill me.

15. Amber Mine {smeargle} ~ Highlight to view spoiler.
I am a suspect because I can learn almost every move in the game. Happy now?

I am not doing the gang, because i want to post this [u]now[u]!

So the score is:

shinashu taji - 1
Steel_Eel - 1
fgdfgd31 - 1

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i would have put the suppects in red but im use red for big suppect orange for medum and yellow if you know a ice move

2. DarkTrainer13 probly not scince you only know ice punch wicth is physical dark was killed by a speichal

5. JsXtm you learn icey wind look up for anwser

7. Jester

8. Mr. Dude knows hail my suppect

11. Steel_Eel 3 ice moves but lives in water

12. Edoc'sil Icy Wind

13. shinashu taji

My votes to Mr.Dude
i would like to know amber mines move set im sure /vXv\ can provide

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
My vote goes to Steel_Eel.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Steel_Eel - 2
Mr. Dude - 1
fgdfgd31 - 1
shinashu taji - 1

Plz vote correctly, i don't like having to go thru the whole topic to find out who is going to die next. ok, thanx

It Rains Inside Me,

The Amber Mine wrote:

I hate myself...

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

/vXv\ wrote:
Rex, the class whiz

oh yeah, I'm just that awesome :razz:

At this point, all we know is that the WW used an Ice type move. I'm not gonna bother reposting what everyone before me has posted, however. So, my vote goes to: {swampert} AKA fgdfgd31!!
Tally:
shinashu taji- 1
steel_eel- 2
fgdfgd31- 2
Mr. Dude- 1

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Steel_Eel my vote to him hes my suspect

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blah blah blah, ice was obviously used, but my initial thought was that Ice Beam was used, probably not one of the other moves. Ice Punch is possible as well, I suppose, but Ice Beam seems more likely. Since {honchkrow} wasn't actually anybody playing the game, and so was our first dummy victim, we don't really have any motives that we can use so far. So, the first suspect that came to my mind is {swampert} - fgdfgd31.

Tally:
shinashu taji- 1
steel_eel- 3
fgdfgd31- 3
Mr. Dude- 1

Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Disscussion is good but you should keep all your notes reguarding suspects to yourself thats why I had you get a notepad,
You don't want people to know that you suspect them.
Heck you could even keep your note on a word document, Just its not a good idea to tell every one.

Tally:
shinashu taji- 1
steel_eel- 3
fgdfgd31- 3
Mr. Dude- 1

Voting will end 24 hours after the round began if 1 pokemon has the most vote and has more than 5 votes,
if no one has 5 after 24 hours the round will remain open till 5 votes are obtained
however if no has receached 5 then the one with the most will be killed,
ties will result in BOTH persons being killed

Also smeargles moveset is not set
and werewolves are stronger then normal pokemon.....

One more thing: all clues will implicate 1 werewolf, until that werewolf is killed, then clues for the second one will appear.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oh, so sorry, haven't had computer acess
$Image

I think i will bandwagon, what else can I really do first round?

shinashu taji- 1
steel_eel- 3
fgdfgd31- 4
Mr. Dude- 1

My Secret Notebook wrote:
Nightwalkers...oh god...I might even be a Werewolf and not know it...The first death was by ice...well, it couldn't have been me...who could it be?

Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ugh. I guess I'll vote for fgd. I'm not trying to bandwagon, but I'm just saying, my battle Swampert knows Ice Beam to take out grass types. And I hope all of you bandwagoners get killed *Glares at Nakuzami*

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm keeping track of the suspects and police reports, but not the voters. They don't know if they are a Werewolf, so it is pointless. I'm voting for fdgfdg31 for two reasons. One, I don't like him. Two, he is not weak to Air Slash, Night Slash or Heat Wave, three of Honchkrow's most commonly used attacks. No one here gets STAB Ice, so that isn't an issue.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You took away my life,(i realy never had one) You kill My childrien, (thank god i never got one) and now, kill blackwing! (Hehe, never liked country) i shal make you pay!
MAY YOU HAVE FIVE VOTES! AND NEVER SPAM IN WEREWOLF GAMES AGAIN!

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Steel_Eel wrote:
Ugh. I guess I'll vote for fgd. I'm not trying to bandwagon, but I'm just saying, my battle Swampert knows Ice Beam to take out grass types. And I hope all of you bandwagoners get killed *Glares at Nakuzami*

-_- eh, fair enough.

Well, is this the tally?
shinashu taji- 1
steel_eel- 3
fgdfgd31- 6
Mr. Dude- 1

So, Fgdfgd31 is dead.
It is really annoying not knowing if you're a werwolf or not! I mean, then it's like pointless to try to save your life with an argument...Well, anyway, let's wait for the..."Teacher"

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No, it's not. And who exactly are you voting for? Anyways...
As Jaypokes showed us, there are a couple of big threats, including me. It's obvious, however, that it'd have to be a Pokemon with a strong Attack/Sp. Attack. Luvdisc barely has either of those two, making it hard for me to kill anything in the first place. Vaporeon has a pretty good Sp. Attack stat to kill with an Aurora Beam. Since we lived in a civilized society, we could buy TM's, making death by Ice Beam or Blizzard likely, too. And who would suspect a Water-type for killing a Dark or a Flying-type? My vote's for shinashu taji (Vaporeon).
shinashu taji - 2
Steel_Eel - 1
fgdfgd31 - 2
Mr. Dude - 1

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

-_-

Updated Tally because Mr. Dude can't count (just playing with you, man):
fgdfgd31- 6
Steel_Eel- 3
Shinashu Taji- 2
Mr. Dude- 1

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

uhm...I voted for Fgdfgd31, and your tally's way off
shinashu taji- 2
steel_eel- 3
fgdfgd31- 6
Mr. Dude- 1
NOW, LET'S WAIT FOR /xVx PLZ!

Edit: Dang, Rex beat me to it!

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Next round will start in about 2 hours (24 hour rule for werewolf games)

Mr. Dude wrote:
As Jaypokes showed us, there are a couple of big threats, including me. It's obvious, however, that it'd have to be a Pokemon with a strong Attack/Sp. Attack. Luvdisc barely has either of those two, making it hard for me to kill anything in the first place. Vaporeon has a pretty good Sp. Attack stat to kill with an Aurora Beam. Since we lived in a civilized society, we could buy TM's, making death by Ice Beam or Blizzard likely, too.

/vXv\ wrote:
werewolves are stronger then normal pokemon.....

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry I miscounted. When I was typing my post, I had to stop for dinner and only saw the post before mine.
And about the werewolf thing, DANG IT!!!! I keep on missing everything these days! Am I even playing Backfire right now?
Anyways, in light of /vXv\\'s post, any Pokemon with an Ice-type move is now a large threat. But I doubt that Luvdisc, even being stronger, would be strong enough to kill. Look at its base stats! You could double its Sp. Attack and triple its Attack and it would just barely be able to kill anything. That's why I picked Luvdisc: it's a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon that isn't fit to be used as toilet paper and really should have evolved into Mamanboo to make it better for games like Werewolf. Of course, now's not the time to complain on how crappy Luvdisc is. Now's the time to wait for /vXv\ to announce fdgfdg31's death. Let's roast his head on a stick!

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

With the group decided, the class tied up {swampert}, who was now pleading for his life, the group, as well as a few other students headed out to the campus green for the bonfire,
At this point quite a few students were crying, as well as Ms. Vine Eczar's {venusaur} entire Biology Class, who were all close to {swampert}. {breloom} from his Bio class used Spore on him so that He wouldn't feel the pain of the Execution. {kingler} scuttled over to {swampert}'s sleeping Body, readying his claw for the final blow. Mean time {magmortar} lit a roaring fire. As the fire crackled there was a sickening thud as {swampert}'s head was removed. The head was put on a large pointed stick in the center of the flames, where everyone watched it burn and give off wisps of white smoke.

"Oh Dear, it seems we have made a terrible mistake" Everyone looked at Mytea Hana. " If fgdfgd31 {swampert} was indeed the werewolf then the smoke coming from his burning body would be a most Evil Black color" before anything else was said {blissey} (a culinary student who alway brightened the mood) chimed in saying " Let's Eat Him!" Everyone turned toward {blissey} "Let's not waste his body, Besides I know a great Mudfish soup recipe, you'd all love it!" Knowing that {blissey} was indeed an awesome cook, the entire group can together to make the soup, which is known as Canh Chua Ca Loc. Dusk was setting in and everyone was feeling much better, just then a terrible crash was heard, someone yelled "The Werewolf is attacking, Run for your life!" Students panicking fled to the relative safety of their Dorms, Meanwhile the teachers present, Mytea Hana {mightyena}, Ms. Vine Eczar {venusaur}, and Mr. Dod Rico {dodrio} rushed towards the sound of the crash. There they found the manged body of Shinashu taji {vaporeon} , the teachers looked around but the killer was already gone.

The next Morning the story was already on the news The police report stated that {vaporeon}'s body had been crushed with an incredible amount of force AKA Blunt force Trama, but the killer had managed to make a quick get away. Also in the news was further infomation on Dark wings {honchkrow} murder. Police confirmed the fact that he had died from an Ice attack. There was also an interview of Shiver {glalie} Who explained as much as he could about what had happened the night of {honchkrow} s murder.
" We was all like hang'n out at the arcade when {honchkrow} told the gang and I, that someone from his werewolf 101 class had wanted to take to him. So he said that he'd be back in a bit so the gang could go out tagging." {glalie} also commented on the fact that it was almost impossible to get the jump on {honchkrow} who was always wary of strangers.

The Next day Werewolf 101 met with solemn faces. Steel_Eel {kingdra} and Mr. Dude {luvdisc} especially because they were on the Swim team with Shinashu taji {vaporeon} along with Jet the {sharpedo}.
Drattak Swim Team Led by coach Weigh Lotd {wailord}

"Well class we have another hard desicion ahead of Us. So lets get to it"

/vXv\ here
since Mektar can complain so can I, its /vXv\ not /xVx
this is what happens to people that don't follow the rules
Again Don't vote for people who aren't part of the class IE the Gang members, Jet, Me, etc.
And Don't Quote This Massive Message!

Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blunt force means Attack power. It means that everyone with high attack power is the suspect.

2. DarkTrainer13 {gallade} (I know that i'm a suspect because i have high attack power)

3. GrowlitheTris {salamence} (It does have the attack power, but he isn't the werewolf because he can't learn Ice-type moves to perform the previous murder)

5. JsXtm {dragonite} (Bingo! Could learn Special Ice moves and high attack power! Prime Suspect!)

To choose between the three, i will choose:

JsXtm - 1

Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ darktrainer13: there are 3 werewolfs, not 1. so {salamence} could be a werewolf, it is just not likely.

i will vote for Nakuzami, because...well, just look at the thing.

JxStm - 1
Nakuzumi - 1

And just for the record, i think that {ditto} Mektar is a werewolf. As shiver said, {honchkrow} would be hard to jump if you were a stranger, so {ditto} could have transformed and killed him. this is possible, but is unlikely because {honchkrow} has no ice moves that {ditto} can copy by transform.

It Rains Inside Me,

The Amber Mine wrote:

I hate myself...

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

uhm...remember when /vXv\ said he would only give clues to imlpicate one werewolf until that wolf was killed? This means the wolf would have to be strong AND know an ice type move.

So I will vote for...
JsXtm - 2
Nakuzumi - 1

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

there are 2 werewolfs any way JsXtm is a dragonite so

3-jsXtm
1-insert hard to spell name that starts with a N here

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next