It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Werewolf 101: NightWalker 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Sorry,Steel_Eel,I gotta vote for you.Not only for the moves,but can't kingdra have swift swim for rainy weather?Correct me if I'm wrong.

Steel_Eel-4
Me-1

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1. rex09 {raichu}

2. DarkTrainer13 {gallade}

3. GrowlitheTris {salamence}

4. Jaypokes {dugtrio}

5. JsXtm {dragonite}

6. fgdfgd31 {swampert}

7. Jester {mr. mime}

8. Mr. Dude {luvdisc}

9. Steelbound {spiritomb}

10. Mektar {ditto}

11. Steel_Eel {kingdra}

12. Edoc'Sil {gengar}

13. shinashu taji {vaporeon}

14. Nakuzami {ursaring}

15. Amber Mine {smeargle}

7. Jester

11. Steel_Eel

12. Edoc'sil

steel_Eels a little obviouse but scine well its obviouse im going with edoc'sil sorry
S_E- 4
E's-2
orange to dark orange
EDIT: i could be wrong if you want to see Nakuzami and S_E fight or as i like to call it "The Pointless Bickering of a 12 and 13 year old"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:27 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I'm voting for Edoc'Sil. He has Icy wind, Body Slam, Shadow Sneak (to escape), and most importantly Perish Song to kill instantly with no signs of damage. That is what happened to Ursaring. There are no Heart Attacks in Pokemon!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I vote for Edoc'Sil. He learns several Ice type moves, has Body Slam, and could easily kill someone with Perish Song. (Has someone said this already?) It's true, and Kingdra can't do anything that would kill Ursaring like that. Sorry E'S.
S_E - 4
E'S - 4

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I-I-I'm dead?!?!?! Why must the(somewhat) goood dye young?! NOOOOOO!
But, anyways, I don't think it was S_E who murdered me, I agree that it was E'S,.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
B-b-b-b-ut..Wouldn't I die from perish song too?

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:42 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

You ran away. And even if Perish Song would have killed you, Gengar can also learn Curse.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While I will agree that they were being immature, i already addressed the issue with the two of them and things are better now. Don't embarass my RP again. I mean it.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Edoc, Sil all the way.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rex09 wrote:
While I will agree that they were being immature, i already

sry i wont do it again

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

rex09 wrote:
i already addressed the issue with the two of them and things are better now.

Yeah, things are just peachy...

S_E - 4
E'S - 5

No matter how much i want S_E to die now, E'S is gone

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nakuzami wrote:
But, anyways, I don't think it was S_E who murdered me, I agree that it was E'S,.

Nakuzami wrote:
rex09 wrote:

S_E - 4
E'S - 5

you know your dead but you vote?????????????????

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Jaypokes wrote:
Nakuzami wrote:

Nakuzami wrote:
rex09 wrote:

S_E - 4
E'S - 5

you know your dead but you vote?????????????????

No, that was Steelbound's vote

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oh........................

EDIT: scine votes are in lets advoid posting till /vXv\ gets back

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Voting isn't closed till I post after 24 hours of the round starting

Edoc'sil wrote:
B-b-b-b-ut..Wouldn't I die from perish song too?

Yes He would have. also
Mektar wrote:
You ran away. And even if Perish Song would have killed you, Gengar can also learn Curse.

Curse doesn't kill fast enough

Regarding Clues

Raichu wrote:
"Perhaps we have missed some clues. Some that maybe the polices didn't catch."

I spend around 2 hours coming up with these stories so they are full of information

If you can find all the Hidden clues you will narrow down your suspects list greatly. Some of you already Have....

Mektar wrote:
There are no Heart Attacks in Pokemon!
True but this is Werewolf with pokemon as the main characters

Not trying to clear Edoc'sil but you guys aren't thinking straight

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

let me rephrase lets advoid non-vote post enless nessary

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nakuzami wrote:
rex09 wrote:

S_E - 4
E'S - 5

Thanks Naku. This made my day.[/sarcasm]

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thank you,/vXv\. And besides, I would sustain massive damage from curse anyway.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yeah, and die from the bleeding wounds or weakness in your soul.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't think it was Edoc'Sil, but there is no other logical choice. Sorry E'S, but it has to be done
Steel_bound - 4
Edoc'Sil - 6
To remove all doubt and stop ties.

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GENGAR!! SINCE YOUR INNOCENT A** IS SCREWED, USE HYPNOSIS ON DOD RICO AND FLEEEEE FOR YOUR F****** LIFE!!!

Edit:No, I have no honor. And I just realized how blinding mass hysteria is,turing intelligent psypokians into mindless,stupid killers.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After the entire class had come to a conclusion, even after Mytea Hana's warning, it became certain that Edoc'Sil {gengar} was to die. Just as everyone was getting to perform the necessary actions, Jaypokes {dugtrio} spoke up, "Wait, how do you kill a ghost?" The entire class pondered this for a while, then {spiritomb} spoke up saying, "We ghosts die when an exorcism is performed on us." In agreement, the class wondered who would perform the exorcism. {mismagius}, who had apparently been hiding in the wall, suggested that the Unown {unown ?} were able to perform such tasks. {mismagius}, who was a Cultist with {spiritomb}, left in search of the Unown {unown !}. A few minutes later, the Unown {unown g} swarmed into the room. There, they began swirling in a cloud around {gengar}, forming cryptic messages and chanting a haunting tune. Right then and there, {gengar}'s body began to glow a dark purple. Thinking that they had finally gotten the werewolf, the class began to cheer. However, just then, the Unown {unown c} began to chant and swirl faster. {gengar}'s soul became brighter and brighter until it was blindingly white. And then, it was gone. The Unown {unown z} stopped, and the class looked around at each other, sensing that they had made the wrong choice. Again.

Later that night, the class was watching the evening news, waiting for further developments in the werewolf case. Ann Faros {ampharos}, the detective, had figured out that it was a powerful electric shock that had ultimately killed {ursaring}. The detective also noted that it would have been dangerous to perform such a powerful electric attack in the wet locker room. Furthermore, the detective noted that all of the victims to date had been very strong, athletic Pokemon. Pondering this, all of the students went off to their dorm rooms for the night.

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, a sickening thud was heard just outside the dorm rooms. All of the students in the dorm came to see what had happened. There they found {gallade}'s body crumpled in a heap 20 feet from the side of the dorm. It looked as though he had jumped from one of the upper floors. By morning, the police had arrived at the dorm. They were interviewing {flygon}, {gallade}'s roommate and a fellow member of the Dungeons and Dragons club. {flygon} said that the previous evening, he and {gallade} had played a game of D&D . {flygon} had won the game. {flygon} decided to go to bed early as he had a difficult test in the Morning and had gone to sleep after the match. The last thing that he remembered was that {gallade} had gone into the kitchen to get a pokesnack. {flygon} woke to the thud of {gallade}'s body. In the kitchen, the police found a suicide note written in {gallade}'s handwriting. The door between the kitchen and the hallway had been left open. {flygon} thought that {gallade} may have opened the door to get a running start out the window. The police, however, still seemed to think that the body was too far away from the building for Gallade to have just jumped, they suspected that fowl play may have been involved. They took {flygon} down to the station for further questioning.

Dungeons & Dragons Club

The class had never thought of {gallade} as the suicidal type. That afternoon, they met again for Werewolf 101.
"Well class, we need to delve deeper into the case to find clues that will hopefully help us find the murderer."

/vXv\ Here
If you guys don't get this guy this turn I'm gonna give you the secert hints that you may have missed
Are you guys reading the titles of my story posts?
Don't vote for people who aren't part of the class
And Don't Quote This Massive Message!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Guess like i'm dead, but i don't mind if we can get a Werewolf this round. K, so from most the clue i got, i get some hypothesis.
First of all, thanks to /vXv\ that give us clue, the one who killed me was the one who can copy it's enemy, such like Mimic, Transform, or else, so the main suspect IMO are:
1. Ditto
2. Mr. Mime
3. Smeargle

The reason of those three are that all three could copy it's enemy by various moves, like Ditto could Transform, Mr. Mime could Mimic/Roleplay/Anything else, and Smeargle could learn any moves.

Ditto was inserted because there was a way for it to kill all the victim.
1. Honchkrow could learn Icy Wind and Transform could copy it.
2. Vaporeon could learn Body Slam which was the moves used to kill itself.
3. Ursaring could learn Thunderpunch, and if you mind, Zap Cannon. And Ursaring was a pretty tough pokemon but as stated by /vXv\, Werewolves are stronger than normal pokemon.
4. Gallade could learn Zen Headbutt and if i was correct, Seismic Toss. And it could make me thrown up from the window.

Mr. Mime was inserted because it has the moveset to do so.
1. Honchkrow most probably be killed by Ice Punch, but i am not certain.
2. Mr. Mime could learn Body Slam too.
3. Mr. Mime could learn Thunderbolt and Thunder, need i said more?
4. Mr. Mime could learn Zen Headbutt and Seismic Toss.

Smeargle was inserted simply because it could learn any moves, and could choose it's own moveset.

K, i guess that's everything that i could guess. Hope we finally get a Werewolf this round.

Don't make my sacrifice comes in vain.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have two things to say:

Thanks a lot.>_>

And the other is I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1. rex09 {raichu}

2. DarkTrainer13 {gallade}
3. GrowlitheTris {salamence}

4. Jaypokes {dugtrio}

5. JsXtm {dragonite}

6. fgdfgd31 {swampert}

7. Jester {mr. mime}

8. Mr. Dude {luvdisc}

9. Steelbound {spiritomb}

10. Mektar {ditto}

11. Steel_Eel {kingdra}

12. Edoc'Sil {gengar}

13. shinashu taji {vaporeon}

14. Nakuzami {ursaring}

15. Amber Mine {smeargle}

Last edited by Jaypokes on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:28 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next