It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I Need a Hero: The Game 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

This is my next game idea, since the last one failed miserably. I think this one will work better. Here's how it works:

RULES:

1. I post the following one paragraph 'damsel in distress' scenario

2. User X writes a paragraph about a superhero that just so happens to have the exact power needed to save said damsel. Then, User X writes a paragraph about a different damsel wraught by a different set of dangers. Then User Z does the same thing, and so on.

3. Copying or altering the danger scenarios of others is prohibited

4. Copying or altering superpowers is frowned upon, but if you have a really bad imagination and can't think of any other powers that might save the damsel, you may do so.

5. Please, nothing too violent, vulgar, or erotic.

6. This game will end at the end of this August.

7. Be creative and have fun!

Susan Brown has been cornered in an alley by homcidal watermelons! Armed with carrot lances, these watermelons threaten to kill Susan and steal her precious Pokemon card collection! All looks hopeless! Who could possibly stop this melon manace?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Blender Man!! He came to the scene, using his powers to teleport any blender nearby to save Madam Brown. With the danger gone, who will be next (am i doing it right??)

Princess Peach is stuck with that retard Luigi in her castle!! Who can get past Bowser and his minions to save her from dying of boredom?? oh, and mario's dead, so don't even try that.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Giant Alligator Man!!! He eats giant turtles and retards, so princess peach can escape the castle! And he eats all of Bowser's turtle minions, so bowser can never rise again! WHo will stop him?!?!?

Mrs. Scott is stuck on an island that is inhabited by Giant Pokemon! It's like the episode of pokemon, but with real giant pokemon! Who will save her from the mammoth sized horror? (Hope I did it right.)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

You guys are doing fine. A little more description would be nice though.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Why, it's Even-More-Bigger-Pokemon-Man-Guy-er-Person to the rescue. He swims over to Giant-Pokemon-Island and looks down at the giant Pokemon. "Seriously," he screams angrily, "this is your problem? Do you know how long it took me to swim over here? You're on your own, Smith!" (What, you never said the super-hero HAS to save her.)
Meanwhile, in downtown Upcity, Jeffery Wilson is stuck in a tree. Normally she could get down, but it's a FICUS tree! I don't know how she's still alive! Who will save her?!!?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To the rescue is Woodpecker Girl! With her "super titanium nose of awesome" she can peck through wood faster than any chainsaw, woodpecker or woodpecker with a chainsaw! Using this she cuts down the Ficus and saves poor Jeffery from impending doom. However, Jeffery does break a leg in the landing, but at least she's alive.

Not too far away in Not-To-Faraway-ville, Rebecca May is tied upside down over not a pit of sharks or lava, but of gummy bears! Vicious fleshing eating gummy bears, which she also happens to be allergic too! While sneezing her head off, she's too distracted to do anything about her untimely demise! Who can save her from the wrath of these slightly cute and delicious rabid beasts?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Flame guy melts the gummy bears to gummy goo

meanwhile at the rabid zoo thers a fire that set all the rabid lions lose who will save the zoo goers

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Timone and Puumba gallop out of their pen, and while singing "Hakuna Mattata," they manage to let go of all their fears, and the lions become mature and cartoonish!! *cue musical of lions leaving* "~Hakuna Mattata; what a wonderful phrase; it's our problem-free... philosophy!!" And so on while they go back to Africa.

Anita Huginkiss (lol) has been shrunk down to the size of an ant!! She is now fighting her way through your backyard, agains Praying Mantises, Cockroaches, and the deadly Black Widow. Who will save her and resize her?!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Why, it's giant resizing raygun man! His rather small resizing Ray gun resizes things so [insert odd name here] can get out with minor injuries!
Meanwhile, giant resizing raygun man's evil twin has created giant crayons that attack the kindly old lady! Who will save her from the colorful horror?!?!?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Paper Man!!! His paper body quickly absorbs the crayons until he explodes!!! (what, you didn't say the hero has to survive)
Ima Nidiot (say it out loud, i DARE you!!!! lol XD) has been attacked by zombie dinosaurs!! She's stuck inside her house, which just happens to be a maximum-security bunker twenty stories below the ground!!! Who will help her escape and decimate the dinos?!

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:05 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Guild of Phoenix Guardians, leaded by Supreme King Sol Phoenixheart, swoops down from the heavens and banished them Zombie dinosaurs, while King Sol teleported the woman to another safe place xd.
Crazy dragons has attacked an all-girls Academy, WHO WILL SAVE THEM???

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5153353/1/P ... of_Azeroth
This is what I call a true fanfiction! Sequel is now in progress! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7172509/1/B ... _the_Flame
Disclaimer: I do not own them. I merely post it here so that I can share this with you.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFZX5DZ~5Dr
Please hatch my eggs !

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A giant shield which fell from the sky! And Mewtwo!
Oh no! Your favorite fictional character used as a generic plot device is suddenly very tritely trapped in a boring, usual location!

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jump into the book and save her, because anyone can be a hero!!! :razz:
uhhh.... let's see....
A plague of zombie viruses has come to Antarctica (spelling?)!!! Who will save the penguins (and you can't melt it, because that would cause global flooding and tsunamis)!?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Nobody!

Actually, a medicine against the virus named Nobody.

Oh no! A Pikachu is stuck in a tree!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's Push-Man! He pushes the Pikachu out of the tree and into safety. Too bad it was a redwood tree.
Oh no! Your dad's lady friend is trapped in a corner by a paper shredder the size of a conventional microwave-oven! Who will save her?

Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

uh, i don't want to save my dad's lady friend (because she must be an imposter!!). she died.
An army of Ursaring and Tyranitar have come to destroy Manhattan!! Who will save every woman on Manhattan?!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

An army of Machamps and Stellixes save them ^^
The Burning Legion ( yes, the Burning Legion ) has decided to come and destroy the world!
WHO WILL SAVE THEM?!!

This will be a 5-turn attack, okay, since it is very HUGE.

This is what I call a true fanfiction! Sequel is now in progress! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7172509/1/B ... _the_Flame
Disclaimer: I do not own them. I merely post it here so that I can share this with you.
Please hatch my eggs !

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No need to fear; Fart Man is here! Too bad he's on vacation! And you too can win an all-expense-paid-trip to the Bahamas! That's right! A five day-four night trip to the Bahamas by a 5-star luxury cruise ship! All you have to do to win is send $500 to 123 Notarealstreet Lane, Detroit, Florida. Or call 8-447-472-7226, or T-HIS-ISA-SCAM! Contest entry required by the 30th of last Tuesday. Restrictions apply. Results may vary.
While Disney tries desperately to scam us with the above, your dad's lady friend came back to life and is now being hunted down by bunny rabbits! (Dang, your dad's lady friend is a wuss.) Who will save her?

Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was thinking about Warcraft: The Burning Legion......
Oh well get a Wolverine and ask him to kill'em all......
Ghosts have appeared in a town! WHO WILL SAVE THE CITIZENS!

Please hatch my eggs !

Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Ghost Busters! They trap the ghosts in traps and save the town!
But then, A giant starship comes and abducts the ghost busters? Who will save them?

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Get help from Luke Skywalker and his Rebels and ask him to destroy starship and save Ghostbusters!

Please hatch my eggs !

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh no! KingLugia didn't put anyone in danger. Who will save the readers of this thread?!!?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Steel_Eel Will! His immagination is full of fake dangers that are really illogical!

Oh no! Somebody Ate the food at a crappy restraunt and got food poisoning! Who will save his digestive track?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bulimia Nervosa Girl!! She shows the man how to vomit the food back up in a way that will save his life and help him lose weight!!
Oh noez!!! Spongebob finally died (hallelujah) from severe mental retardation!! Who will replace him and actually be funny at the same time?!

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jerry Seinfeld in a Scuba Suit! He does comedy under water and kills because he's awesome like that!
Oh No! Bill gates needs to give somebody His money? Who will accept it?

Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next