It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Werewolf XII: Apocalypse 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Mektar wrote:
I shall have my revenge on you, RNG!!!!! The Dark Zangoose shall rise again!!!!!

I knew it, i knew he was the werewolf. And anyway, i think that the second werewolf is GrowlitheTris and i'm also thinking that he/she is the one who killed Jaypokes in a vote between the Werewolves. And how could one of the strongest Pokemon could not deliver a powerful blow?

P.S. The fellow survivors are being saved by the RNG.

your dead so stop talking

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

fgdfgd31 wrote:
DarkTrainer13 wrote:
Mektar wrote:
I shall have my revenge on you, RNG!!!!! The Dark Zangoose shall rise again!!!!!

I knew it, i knew he was the werewolf. And anyway, i think that the second werewolf is GrowlitheTris and i'm also thinking that he/she is the one who killed Jaypokes in a vote between the Werewolves. And how could one of the strongest Pokemon could not deliver a powerful blow?

P.S. The fellow survivors are being saved by the RNG.

your dead so stop talking

So do you and Jaypokes, i'm posting my hypothesis after all, there's nothing wrong about giving tips to the fellow survivors. And maybe i could know who is the werewolf after we see who will be the next to die.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

it been 3 days use rng if they havent voted

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The werewolves seem to be taking their time again, so I used the RNG. Yay RNG!
--------------------------------------------------
The Pokemon woke up to a deafening roll of thunder. They went outside to see that there was a horrible storm. To make matters worse, Combee was frozen in a cube of ice. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning hit the cube in front of them, shattering and melting it and the bee Pokemon inside. The four remaining Pokemon went inside and waited the storm out.
The storm eventually moved on, and the survivors went to survey the destruction to their camp. What they saw frightened them. There was nothing left. Their food supply, their clean water, even the pile of their dead friends, all gone. Only the tent had survived. They were finished. They were all going to die.
"I thought we were dead."
The survivors, startled, turned around to see who was talking. There were two figures in the door, but they couldn't make them out clearly yet. The lightning partially blinded them for a while.
"We were dead," a second voice said. "When we died, we went to a place where there was nothing. Just a bunch of space. Then Palkia came to all of us and blinded us two. Then, for some reason, we came back to this place."
"Oh, I remember now!" the first voice said. "We were blinded and incredibly hot. When we came back to life, there was a storm. We must have been struck by lightning!"
"We gathered all the food and water we could," said the second voice, "because we figured the entire camp would be destroyed by the storm."
They placed a bunch of stuff on the floor in front of them. The Pokemon knew what it was by smell. Food. They weren't dead.
"The rest of the bodies were incinerated by the lightning," the second voice continued. "I think Palkia let us live. Either way, we're back and better than ever!"
The four Pokemon weren't alone anymore. There were two others. And suddenly, their sight started to return. They could tell who the Pokemon were! They were...
Yes, I did throw that twist in, just when you thought it was all over. Two Pokemon have come back to life, but W-B has, unfortunately, been killed. Time to discuss the voting procedure.
First, we vote on who the Pokemon that were brought back to life were. Each person gets two votes on this: one for each Pokemon. The first two to two votes are the 'zombies', as I will now call them for the rest of the game. They will be alive once again. I will PM the two who have come back so they know they're back in the game.
Then, the six survivors will vote for who dies. Since I doubt Mektar will be back, you know that two of the voters will be innocent for sure. The first to three votes dies. There will basically be a 50% chance that a werewolf will die.
As the Pokemon were killed by the werewolves from behind, they don't know who killed them, but they do know for sure which moves they died from. That may help you. They have to tell you, because I will tell you. This is going to be the most intense round yet. It's time to vote.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

people who got picked show them self s

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

fgdfgd31 wrote:

Can you please get out of this thread? I know i'm not hosting this game, but im sure enough people would agree you're just spamming. Also, You're dead. You have been, for a while.

P.S, You too Jaypokes.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryanh181 wrote:
fgdfgd31 wrote:

Can you please get out of this thread? I know i'm not hosting this game, but im sure enough people would agree you're just spamming. Also, You're dead. You have been, for a while.

P.S, You too Jaypokes.

thank you

Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dang, that sucks, i died. And i agree Ryanh181...they shouldnt post as much as they so whilst dead (i have an exception cos i just died). And my thoughts is that GrowlitheTris is a WW (look up a few posts for reasoning).

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

actually my Werewolf vote is for steel_eel He was my 4th choice then he is now the one at the forefront
My resurrection vote is for animefreak_98. I feel bad for running him off when he was not a werewolf.

WW
Steel_eel 1

Resurection
Anime freak_98-1

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Aquadude, you vote for two people to be resurrected and then you vote for the werewolf. That way, the 'zombies' can vote too.

Resurrection
AnimeFreak-1

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

sorry, just dropping in to say that AF was recently banned, so the current tally is:
Nobody

it seems that fgdfgd is the biggest spammer here, btw.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

please bring me back i was the first out and i waited forever for this twist

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I will not be changing my werewolf vote I stand by my vote sorry for voting early
however as an addendum I would also like to bring back DarkTrainer_13 because I beleive he was wrongly voted off and mektar should have been dead then and I feel a little guilty not doing more to help him out.
I also think JxStm was improperly voted off so he is my other ressurection vote
Those are my ressurection votes since AF_98 got banned
Sorry about my errors

Resurrection vote
DarkTrainer_13-2
Jaypokes-1
JxStm-1

Delay the werewolf voting

But
WW
Steel_Eel-2

Last edited by Aquadude on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Darktrainer and Jaypokes can come back ;)
And I am voting for steel-eel as being a ww

Back in the game
Darktrainer_13: 2
Jaypokes: 1

Must die this round:

Steel-Eel: 2

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Aquadude you can vote for 2 people to bring back

thanks GrowlitheTris

ps i think Mr.dude means this is a vote to bring some one back then move on to voting out a WW

Last edited by Jaypokes on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

vote for me to

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

fgdfgd31, will you be quiet, i know i'm dead, but you are geting anoying!! gir!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Steelbound wrote:
fgdfgd31, will you be quiet, i know i'm dead, but you are geting anoying!! gir!

girl im a boy my profile says so

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

it says Gir ! not girl

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jaypokes wrote:
it says Gir ! not girl

ohh thx i didnt see that

ps. from this day forward i will stop talking

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i guess ill stop to

Resurrection vote
DarkTrainer_13-2
Jaypokes-1
JxStm-1

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, it looks like DarkTrainer_13 is coming back. We still need one more resurrection before we could try to vote out a werewolf.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, it's been three days and only one person has been brought back to life. I used to RNG and you'll now discover who else was brought back.
Gardevoir walked into the hut receiving applause for somehow coming back to life. The second Pokemon walked in. Mewtwo went over and put his hand on the other revived Pokemon's head. He was amazed. His skull was completely healed, as if his injury never happened.
The Pokemon discussed what had happened with their deaths. Gardevoir's story everyone knew. He was badly stereotyped and killed by the group. They apologized to him for his death. Then Gible told about his death.
"I had to go to the bathroom, so I went to my special bush," he said. "I turned around after I was done and a Focus Punch hit me in the head, right here." Gible pointed to a spot on his head. "I was barely conscious, but I was hit again. Eventually I died."
"Did you see who it was that killed you?" Meguroko asked. Everyone looked at him hopefully.
"Yeah, I did."
Everyone's spirits brightened. Nothing could ruin this for them.
"I didn't get a good look, but they were red and white, and had two pointy ears."
The five surrounding Pokemon' hopes were crushed. Mewtwo looked especially pissed off.
"Zangoose? You saw Zangoose? He's already dead! Did you see anyone else? How dare you give us old news!"
"Well, I saw someone in the background, but I can't guarentee it was a werewolf."
Once again, their spirits brightened.
"I couldn't tell much about who the Pokemon was, but I saw that they were a dark-yellow or light-brownish color. That's all I know."
Latios was being a smart Psychic-type, as usual, because he asked, "Gible, tell me, could you tell if they were looking at you while you were killed?"
"Yes."
They waited.
"Gible."
"Yes?"
"Answer me."
"I already did."
Meguroko was confused. "What?"
Gible answered, "He asked if I could tell if they were looking at me. I said 'Yes.'"
"Okay, were they looking at you?" Latios asked.
"Yeah, they were. Does that make a difference?"
"A big one. If they saw you while you were being murdered, they would've told us-"
"Unless they were a werewolf," Girafarig finished.
They all looked at each other. It was time to vote.
I happen to find it amazing that the first person out was picked by the RNG to come back. What are the odds?
Well anyways, time to vote. First to three gets killed. No exceptions. Begin!

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yes didnt RNG kill me then bring me back make up your mind RNG i vote for aquadude

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jaypokes wrote:
yes didnt RNG kill me then bring me back make up your mind RNG i vote for aquadude

Ditto. Aquadude is looking pretty suspicious.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next