It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Werewolf XII: Apocalypse 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GrowlitheTris wrote:
Oh and can everybody die randomly :S
Cause that would be annoying :P

i think the tally's right; either way, Scizor Rules is going home. and the dying of natural causes thing can only happen twice, so somewhere along the line someone else is gonna die in the middle of a round... dundundun (it wasn't me, btw)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

His vote still counts if he voted before he died. And you'll find out if he was a werewolf next round. Now the story.
--------------------------------------------------
The Pokemon turned towards Golem with a savege look in their eyes. Golem started to flee using Rollout to move faster, and he was actually getting away. The Pokemon pumped their legs even harder. Then suddenly, they heard splashes. After moving forward for another minute, they saw why.
Golem was drowning in the stream they were hiking to. He was too heavy to stay afloat, and his weakness to water discouraged him from learning how to swim. The survivors watched as he sank. A final bubble of air popped at the surface, and the deed was done.
Everyone still alive went back for their supplies and set up camp next to the stream. They'd have to boil their water to get rid of the harmful bacteria, but they had infinite fire as long as they always had a Fire-type move on them. They would survive. Or would they?
I'm not going to give you anymore reminders after this, werewolves. You shouldn't even have to read this reminder to know that you have to start voting. PM me with who you want to die.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ressurect me people

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:33 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

...they cant unless Mr. Dude puts that twist in. And i dont think demanding would get you ressurected if she did put that twist in.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yea i konw

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Holy cow i'm still in...My internet has been playing up for about a week now and ive not been able to get on...only 1 vote for me and i'm still alive. Good going i guess XD
Sorry about that, just don't think i'm being silent to try and hide.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
...they cant unless Mr. Dude puts that twist in. And i dont think demanding would get you ressurected if she did put that twist in.

Uh, did you just call me a she? My name is MR. DUDE, my profile says MALE, and my little brother called me a she when the game started, which is a dead giveaway. How did you get that idea?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

maby a typo

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

no, i got it from your lil' bro :)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GOSH! stop with the spam! gosh, we are on page 10. XI was on page 3 or 4 at this point!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GOSH! stop with the spam! gosh, we are on page 10. XI was on page 3 or 4 at this point!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Shall i just add the list?
Teh Uber Awesome Epic List of Players wrote:
1. /vXv\ {dialga}

2. DarkTrainer13 {gardevoir}

3. Jaypokes {gible} Smashed Skull Round 1

4. Ryanh181 Image

5. rex09 {tyranitar}

6. WirelessBrain {combee}

7. AnimeFreak_98 {metagross} (GRRR) Innocent Round 1

8. messi {grotle}

9. JsXtm {kabutops}

10. Steel_Eel {latios}

11. Dhikar {nidoking} Nose infection Round 2

12. Scizor Rules {golem} Boulders dont float Round 2

13. Steelbound {shedinja}

14. Aquadude {girafarig}

15. The Amber Mine {arceus}

16. GrowlitheTris {mewtwo}

17. Mektar {zangoose}

18. fgdfgd31 {bulbasaur} Grass in a Chasm Round 2

19. nise1992 {houndour}

The Legend lives on with 14

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mr. Dude wrote:
Suddenly, in the middle of voting, Nidoking collapsed. All the Pokemon rushed over to him to see what the problem was. But it was too late. Nidoking was dead.
A survey of the body showed that Nidoking had a very bad sinus infection, probably passed from Houndour, and it was because nobody knew about it and treated it that he died. With one less Pokemon, the survivors continued to vote.
Okay, what just happened is explained in the rules at the beginning. The RNG has randomly picked someone to choose a person they want to die. They will then die in the most sensible way I could think of at the time. In this case, we lost dhikar. I am not at liberty to reveal who did it, but they may or may not be a werewolf, and they thought that dhikar was a werewolf. Or they WERE a werewolf and got rid of some random player. But don't tell me the werewolves know everything...
Continue voting.

WTH??!?!?!? gone for 2 days and dead by RNG?!?!?!?! hope get regenerated any time...

BTW... was golem a werewolf or not? O.o?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You shall find out when the werewolves vote to kill someone and leave something to tell everyone how the voting turned out after finding someone dead. Maybe it could be YOU!!! *points at toaster; toast pops out of said toaster*

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

hey, dont be mean to the brave little toaster! It couldnt harm a fly *toaster launches flaming toast at me and burns my arm off* ...nevermind
but Golem most likely wasnt a werewolf, not likely to kill one second round, but my three guesses are:
Steel_Eel
Ryan181
/vXv\
Steel_Eel+/vXv\-I dunno...revenge reasons? Because they want to be? Ryan181-... ... ... ... ...i dont know, kill him and find out, still early in the game so unless i have amazing guessing skills (which i dont) none of these are, but its a possibility
like i said, guesses. But id say at least one legendary is a werewolf, seeing as there are plenty of legendaries this game, thats not much help

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mr Dude, it's been about three days... at this point, can you just RNG it so we can move on?? whoever the werewolves are, they need to effin' log in more.

this brings me to my next guess. whoever the werewolves are, they obviously don't log in regularly, or even daily. but there's one (at least) who does, as Mr. Dude is usually waiting on one or two werwolves by the second day. so i'm going to say:

Steelbound
GrowlitheTris (it would be incredible luck to be a werewolf twice, but w/e)
Aquadude
The Amber Mine
WirelessBrain
JsXtm

This list may or may not account for them showing up on the forums as "hidden" so....

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

true, and JsXtm has been a werewolf before...im guessing at least one person from that list is a werewolf...JsXtm!!!!! Eh, maybe not, but he's the one who killed me so...yeah...

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

most werewolfs games that have die is because of wolves not voting soon

Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The werewolves are taking too long, so I just used the RNG. Here are the results:
The Pokemon woke up the next day and walked outside, figuring that they'd find one of their own dead. And they were still surprised when they did.
Grotle was lying on the ground, literally coated with incredibly deep cuts. The cuts were shaped like a coat would be worn. Someone seems to have a sick sense of humor. There was a note next to the corpse. It said, "Nidoking and Golem were as innocent as this little Grotle here, yet they are also gone. Vote fast. Mwuhahahaha!!
Frustrated with even more death, the survivors began to vote once again. But they weren't taking any chances anymore. This time, one was going to die, but they'd have to fight for it.
Okay, everyone start voting! But this vote is, obviously, different. The first two people to get to three votes will be assigned the number 1 or 2, depending on who gets to three first. The RNG will then pick one of those numbers and that person will die in a fight against the other. Sounds delightful, doesn't it? Begin to vote!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

JstXm {kabutops}- Self explanitory, really. Look at his hands.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quick Question: Does the werewolves decides about how did their victim dies? Or it just came from your idea?

I'll post my vote after the question is answered.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

he makes the story up.
Suspects wrote:
JsXtm-1
Steelbound-1

Starting at the top of my suspects list, then working my way down....

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

JxStm and Steelbound are decent suspects in this case because of a whole bunch of cuts Type advantage points to steelbound so make him less likely Rex09 Is high on my list but can't really learn slashing attacks I've had a hunch about Mektar since the start of last round because of who was voted off by the werewolves. and now a slashing death makes me think it is mektar I'm 0 for 2 up to this point but we'll see what happens

{Zangoose} Mektar-1
{Kabutops} JxStm -1
{Shedinja} Steelbound- 1

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Seriously? Zangoose's claws are for CRUSHING things (Crush Claw)! If you people are going to vote based on how the Pokemon died, then by that logic you should have voted me off when Gible's skull was smashed in!

{zangoose} Mektar-1
{kabutops} JxStm -2
{shedinja} Steelbound- 1

Jxstm has SYTHES.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

jeez, you guys really need to stop thinking by the stories... MR DUDE MAKES THEM UP!! it's not at all related to who the werewolves are. and btw, if you do go by that logic, who's to say that somebody didn't just pick up a rock and cut/crush the victims?? okay, so that means that our suspects are anybody with HANDS or psychic powers. *checks* WirelessBrain's the only one who can't pick up a rock.[/rant]
EDIT: sorry to be so bitchy about this guys, but i really would like to win.... or at least for my fellow survivors to do so :mrgreen:

Last edited by rex09 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next