It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Werewolf XI- Zoroark Edition 
Fails at life
Fails at life

somebody plz vote! (for someone other than me!) and tie someone with me or kill them X_X or else im dead and i dont wanna die! X_X

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

has every1 voted yet??? anmd how many days has it been, coz i can't keep track of the times in all ur countries, and i am the only australian here, i think.
any way.....i don't bandwagon(at least i think i don't(am not very good with stuff(just stuff in general)))
can't really write much at the moment coz i hav 2 do homework :(

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I want to say 2 things:

The first one is: Please stop the voting. I don't want to die!

The Second one: It's hard being the first one to say something if I always have to check the forum pretty late. Therefore I can't be original. I am sorry if thats a problem /vXv\.
(And it's also my first werewolf here on psypokes. Sometimes I don't even know what I am doing)

{growlithe}

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I just pick whoever seems the most logical culprit based on rex09's story. IE: I wouldn't pick a Muk as the perp if the bystander was frozen solid.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:50 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Mektar wrote:
I just pick whoever seems the most logical culprit based on rex09's story. IE: I wouldn't pick a Muk as the perp if the bystander was frozen solid.

And what if the previous crime was someone being poisoned and you killed an innocent poison type then?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

you can't poison a poison type.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

uh...i never said a poison type was poisoned...i said the previous crime was someone dying from poison and you killed the wrong poison type thinking it was them who poisoned the other person...

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Three days = over eight hours early. any complaints? i don't think anyone else is gonna vote, so....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The werewolves were sick of this. The blood, the death, the sheer terror until you died..... They wanted it to end. So, they figured eliminating two of their own people might mean the death of a Zoroark. And so, they targeted..... Charizard and Gardevoir. When Charizard was voted out, he attempted to fly away; however, the werewolves jumped up, and wrestled him to the ground; they then snuffed out his life's fire with some dirt lying nearby. Next, was Gardevoir. He (lol, gardevoir looks like a girl....) attempted to hold them off with Psychic; however, the werewolves broked down the barrier, and mauled him. Neither stood a chance. Weary, knowing that at minimum, there was still one more Zoroark, the werewolves retired to their abodes to await another death.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so Anime_Freak98 and VikasvonKrugar are both dead. Neither were Zoroarks. And Psypokes, for some reason, can't ever seem to win this game. Zoroarks- GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!
List of Survivors wrote:
1. Mektar {zangoose}
2. Ryanh181 {slowking} NOM'D Round Three
3. Emin Jofit {cloyster}
4. Mewchamp151 {quagsire}
5. VikasvonKrugar {charizard} 'Twas 'im, guvnor.... Round Four
6. Jester {hypno} Get 'im!!! Round Two
7. scironex {dragonite} I'M INNOCENT Round Three
8. Jaypokes {garchomp}
9. Darkrai-follower Image Insta Bacon Round Four
10. Scizor rules {pupitar} BAMBAMBAM Round Two
11. Steelbound {aggron}
12. Steel_Eel {skarmory} He dunnit Round one
13. Cherrygrove {furret}
14. Amber Mine {gallade}
15. /vXv\ {zubat} ZAAP Round one
16. GrowlitheTris {growlithe}
17. Animefreak_98 {gardevoir} Guilty as charged....not Round Four
18. Mr. Dude {jumpluff}

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:39 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

NOOOO!!!! Why do the good die young?!!

So...does the next round start tommorow or something?

*sigh* i dont think the odds are with the remaining werewolves...9 people left, 3 Zoroarks, 6 innocent...
by next round, 8 left, 5 innocent, then if you guys miss...again...3 innocent, 6 left...
You might wanna hurry and kill a Zoroark, even then...they still might win :(

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

WAZAAAAAAAAAAP! yo. i am going to a camp ALL next week, so i want to know what the next victm is.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Steelbound wrote:
WAZAAAAAAAAAAP! yo. i am going to a camp ALL next week, so i want to know what the next victm is.

first of all, don't demand to know because you have something that will keep you from playing. I don't mean to sound rude, but i can't speed things up for just one person's convenience. second, i don't know. the zoroarks have yet to decide.
@Anime_Freak98: the rounds always start whenever i get the zoroarks' votes. they're usually pretty good about getting back to me soon, tho.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:38 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

well I may be dead, but ill still be here, Im definately participating in the next werewolf game :)
Im not as sad/angry as i thought i would be about dying :)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
Quote:
first of all, don't demand to know because you have something that will keep you from playing. I don't mean to sound rude, but i can't speed things up for just one person's convenience. second, i don't know. the zoroarks have yet to decide.

sorry. i just wanted the game to speedup. it's been a few days since the last round

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

no problem. but i don't actually control the speed of the game, as i said earlier. that is up to the players. plus, we're technically in a new round; or between them, i think.
as of this moment, i am waiting on one zoroark.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

first: i am annoyed that everything goes on while i am asleep, but there is not much i can do about that.
second: i was going to write somthing 'ere about who might hav done the first one, but can't find any1 who can learn fly

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, according to its Pokedex entry, {garchomp} can fly. Besides that, I'm clueless. Maybe something that can climb.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Im not sure, but i think these are your best choices...
Mektar {zangoose}
Emin Jofit {cloyster}
Jaypokes {garchomp}
For crime # 1, Garchomp can fly and Zangoose can climb...i think, for the second crime, the body was just found in a sack, anyone could have done that...the third crime, the body was bitten and clawed to death, Zangoose+Garchomp maybe, and the last crime, a fire, Zangoose+Garchomp again, and to stop it, Cloyster could have put it out!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Morning came, and out of a morbid curiosity, the werewolves began looking for the corpse they knew was there. In the river, they found Aggron, washed clean of blood, presumably drowned. But this time, there was a stone attached, instead of a note. One of the villagers recognized it as the Life Stone. It could bring back to life anybody who had died. But it would only work once. And they still needed to kill decide who they thought the Zoroarks were. With a frenzy known only to Vikings and Werewolves, they began voting.
Okay, so, you guessed it; someone gets to return from the dead!! Here's how it'll work:
Depending on who is resurrected, I'll give a clue as to who killed them; based on how they died, they may be able to tell you guys the clue; they also may not be able to.
This round, dead people may only post to state their case as to why they should be resurrected.
One vote for lynching, one vote for resurrection (if someone's killed before resurrection is decided, you can't resurrect them).
First to four on both cases, or most after three days will get killed/resurrected.
Begin your decision!! PM me for questions, but not just for trivial stuff; if it doesn't pertain to the rules of this round, i will probably ignore it.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Now THATS a twist i like to see. ;)
I/Pokabu should be ressurected purely on the fact that Pokabu is a cute little ******.
Life stone doesn't just bring me back to life, it replenishes all my skin and muscle etc.
And if you think about it...y'all got insta-bacon from the first time i was killed...If i get ressurected i promise you all get to have a slive of fesh pokabu bacon from the fatter plumper me.
'nuff said.

EDIT: not 'nuff said...on my sig i'll add a 'POKABU RISES AGAIN' and a little dedication (by name) to anyone who participated in Pokabu's ressurection. ;)

Last edited by WirelessBrain on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Kill votes:

Mewchamp151 = 1

Resurection votes:

/vXv\ = 1

I feel sorry for /vXv\. Everyone is Zubat racist since they are in every cave. He deserves another chance. There are only two water types left. I know for a fact that Emin Jofit has been very busy lately, and I doubt that he has time to be a Zoroark. That leaves the mysterious Mewchamp151! Quagsire is always smileing...

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

I dont know if anybody has a good reason to be ressurected, I want to be but you guys have to decide X_X
Some of the dead people dont even come to this game anymore, but alive or not, i plan to see this game through to the end :)
But anyway, it would be nice if i could be ressurected, but like i said, its your choice :)

But, you should bring back /vXv\\

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kill votes:
Mewchamp151-1
Jaypokes-1

Resurrection votes:
/vXv\-2

I think everybody should feel sorry for /vXv\; he did get voted out first. And we know he's not a Zoroark, unless they killed him in the beginning and knew this was coming. Then everyone would feel sorry for him and bring him back just so he can falsely accuse one of us innocents and get further in the game.
Of course this is highly unlikely. I'm just feeling pessimistic today.
Oh, and one more thing. Just don't bring back {charizard} or {gardevoir}; we don't know yet if they're innocent.

Last edited by Mr. Dude on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:07 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Mr. Dude wrote:
Oh, and one more thing. Just don't bring back {charizard} or {gardevoir}; we don't know yet if they're innocent.

Rex09 said neither of us were Zoroarks, go back and completely read the story of our deaths

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My dead vote will go to:

Mektar (I don't know why! It's just a feeling I have)

I would like to bring back: /vXv\
Because everybody deserves a second chance (or get a first one in this case)

Kill votes:
Mewchamp151-1
Jaypokes-1
Mektar -1

Resurrection votes:
/vXv\-3

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
Some of the dead people dont even come to this game anymore

i think i'm gonna send some PMs.... just in case....

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next