It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Werewolf XI- Zoroark Edition 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
Mr. Dude wrote:
Oh, and one more thing. Just don't bring back {charizard} or {gardevoir}; we don't know yet if they're innocent.

Rex09 said neither of us were Zoroarks, go back and completely read the story of our deaths and how Mr. Dude is awesome.

No it doesn't. It doesn't say anything about you two. Most likely because one of you two is a Zoroark and that there's a chance they'll get brought back to life. With that lie, I'd say it's YOU, AnimeFreak_98! You want to get back in the game and kill more people. Why do you think we have the Life Stone anyways? Your fellow Zoroark gave it to us to give you a chance to live again! Just tell us who the other Zoroarks are, and no one gets hurt. *takes out banana*

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PSSST!!! *whispering* UNLESS YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC, I THINK I MENTIONED THAT NO ZOROARKS HAVE BEEN KILLED. KAYZ?? *takes banana and leaves*

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

rex09 wrote:
Okay, so Anime_Freak98 and VikasvonKrugar are both dead. Neither were Zoroarks.

rex09 wrote:
PSSST!!! *whispering* UNLESS YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC, I THINK I MENTIONED THAT NO ZOROARKS HAVE BEEN KILLED. KAYZ?? *takes banana and leaves*

Ha, 2 sources :)

P.S I wouldnt have been able to tell you who the Zoroarks were anyway, im dead, left the earth, bye-bye get buried before i start to stink too much :)

P.P.S Oh...sorry...plus my username is Animefreak_98, not Anime_freak98 :( Consider myself warned :(

Last edited by AnimeFreak_98 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

dead people may only post ONCE this round. Anybody who breaks this rule will be automatically disqualified for this. Consider this your warning, Animefreak_98.

Last edited by rex09 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry, didn't see that. You can vote them back in, but I think /vXv\ will get the Life Stone. Everyone feels sorry for him. Also, can I have my banana back?

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

aww thanks guys.. I didn't even get to vote.
also I use deductive reasoning in my actual VOTES.

*Brings chocolate covered tropius fruit instead*

Note Trust Mr. Dude

because Zoroark's fear my return!

Last edited by /vXv\ on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hello fellow interneters! I have droped by to state my case. I was brutally murdered in the first round because I apparently hung zubat from a pole and struck him with lightning. I hope you all are aware that Skarmory only learns a few electric type moves, and the ones he does learn are from TMs, which we most likely didn't have access to. And there are 4 or mmore pokemon thatcan fly and/or climb up apole to hang a zubat, one of which can learn a certain electric move.

Also, if I don't come back, I hope /vXv\ should get a chance to play.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kill votes:
Mewchamp151-1
Jaypokes-1
Mektar -2

Resurrection votes:
/vXv\-3
D-F-1

pokabu is awesome thats the only thing i have to say

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hate chocolate.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Way to be grateful. *eats banana in front of Mr. Dude* wow, is this everyone?! i'm sure there are more people who can vote.... *checks*
huh, it looks like there's only about four or five people left..... *lowers requirement to 3* okay, so Zubat's coming back!!! but we still need a lynching.
Current Kill votes:
MewChamp151 - 1
Jaypokes - 1
Mektar - 2
killkillkill (not to be morbid, but we're getting to the finale, guys!!! but no more twists.... or will there be??)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh yeah! I'm getting closer to winning this game! Woo hoo! Candy! Candy!
By the way, I'm serious. I actually hate chocolate. I despise it. It tastes horrible. Sometimes I just want to take a match and light it on fire and see hundreds of people licking it off the ground.
I know that will hurt a lot of people, but deal with it. My hatred of chocolate is genetic. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go rob a grocery store out of all its bananas.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

MewChamp151 - 1
Jaypokes - 1
Mektar - 3

Resurrection vote goes to /vXv\ if we can still vote, he will probably be very helpful in catching the Zoroarks. Hopefully Mektar is one of them so that we get that much closer.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

since I'm alive I would like to present
My case for the lynching of Jaypokes AKA Garchomp {garchomp}
PS I have an ongoing investigation journal that is 4 pages long of notes on this game
Note with three zoroark they work together on the murders as need be

M#1 Victim /vXv\ {zubat}
Death: zapped then placed high up as an example to the villagers

Garchomps Statment accused the Now proven Innocent Steel_eel

Garchomp is one of the few remaining villages capible of moving zubats body to a high location,
the zapping was done by any of the remaining pokemon that can learn the move THUNDER or THUNDERBOLT

M#2 Victim Scizor_rulez {pupitar}
Death: Found dead inside of a sack

Weighing in at around 340 lbs The culprit would need to have Incredible STRENGTH and Hands to put this heavy pokemon inside of the bag

Garchomps statment this round incriminated the Innocent Jester, as well as hopping on the band wagon to to hide his true motives!

M#3 Victim ryan {slowking}
Death: hung from a tree and Bitten and Slashed

Although most of the surviving Pokemon can Use the Move SLASH very few can Also Bite, able to learn SLASH, METAL CLAW, DRAGON CLAW, SHADOW CLAW, FIRE FANG and CRUNCH Garchomp could easliy have endded slowkings Regal Rein. Also Standing at around 6ft 3in Garchomp could easly have lifted slowkings Body high into the tree

Garchomps stament at first assured us that he suspected mektar, from the very beggining, but it was not so. Later after the innocennt anime freak changed his vote to scionex feeling pity towards mektar, Jaypoke(Garchomp) and a few other surviving werewolves took the oportunity to jump on the band wagon on Dragonite (scironex), saying that dragonite was certianly capable of Slashing and Bitting. this is not true as the closest thing dragonite can do is use DRAGON CLAW with no Bitting moves at all, Plus After being convicted later It was proven that Dragonite was indeed Innocent!

M#4 victim Darkrai Follower Image
Death: Charred to crisy bacon in his own home

Again Many pokemon that are still alive can use the move FLAMETHROWER or FIRE BLAST, including garchomp. while many suspected Charizard, The Pokedex knows all, telling how charizard would never turn its powerful flame on a weaker foe, While it tells That Garchomp is a fercious predator that never lets its prey escape.

Garchomps Statement claims that the noble Gallade and Gardevior Used their power to fry pokabu, while nether one can learn anything greater than FIRE PUNCH and WILL-O-WISP which wouldn't even affect pokabu. Also It turns out that Gardevoir was killed while trying to protect us from Garchomp, later proven Innocent!

M#5 Steel Bound {aggron}
Death: Drowned?

This Time the Killed would have needed to use the move SURF to summon a large wave to drown the hap-less Aggron in, Despite its ground typeing Garchomp is also able to use the move SURF

Garchomps Statment again blamed Mektar, who has been the fall guy since M#3, even though he claimed that he no longer felt Mektar was guilty by the end of the Round 3.

Garchomps Guilt is also shown when he alone choses someone other than me to be ressurected, Fearing that I knew too much when my ghost warned the villagers of his True Form!

And with that I implorer all the Villager to change their votes and join me in unmasking This Zoroark!

See told you that I've been paying attention

Jaypokes - 2

Mewchamp151-1

Mektar - 3

Mektar I suggest you change you vote lest you be killed!

*Brings Peanut Butter bananna sandwich instead*

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yeah, that makes sense.

Kill votes:

Jaypokes = 3
Mektar = 3

Look, people. Just because I'm a normal type and can learn lots of moves does NOT mean that I am a Zoroark!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the rounds over caus rexs said 3 so would mektar die ps garchomp has claws not handsand you spent all that time on me when ther are 3 o well guess im out next round

ps i chose pokabu becaus he is awesome!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I know that i a'nt no dummy. i have suspected garchomp from the begning. i know that his stats can kill annyone from level 1 to level 100. fear him. he is dangerous. he problably kiled me. i'd vote him out quickly if i were you. just saying. ps. bring back D-F. i think that it will provide more answers.

Last edited by Anamator on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have also suspected {garchomp} for a while and while I'm sure he's a Zoroark, let's remember that there are still two others that need to be taken care of.
By the way, THANK YOU FOR THE SANDWICH! I can put all my other bananas that I stole got on it.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well there is 1 more person that should vote and thats Amber Mine who tends to show up late
Also the votes should never be 3 while there are 3 zoroark cus they can all vote the same it should be at least 1 more than the # of zoroarks.

Jaypokes {garchomp} - 3

Mektar {zangoose} - 3

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Also the votes should never be 3 while there are 3 zoroark cus they can all vote the same it should be at least 1 more than the # of zoroarks.

That makes perfect sense. They could just kill us off one by one until they're the only three left.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

wow. i'm sorry mektar, but unfortunately, you were lynched before you could change your vote. lo siento, senor (wtf i can't do teh squiggly n!! XD)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bloodthirsty crowd leapt forward towards Zangoose, one of their most respected elders. Going down, he cried out, "Make sure you get the real Zoroarks!! There are still three!!" And the deed was done.
Walking over to the cemetery, the werewolves dug up the charred remains of Zubat, and used the Life Stone on him. With a hacking cough, Zubat rose from the grave. "Wh....where am I??" cried the first victim. His fellow villagers explained the predicament they were in. Zubat exclaimed, "Oh!! I think I just remembered something!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I'm gonna PM /vXv\ the clue as to how the zoroarks decided to kill him. He can share it with you guys, if he chooses. But it's not obligatory. Zoroark time!!! (too lazy to find and update a list right now; if someone would like to do that, it would be much appreciated). Seeing Mr. Dude's post, i'm now going to raise the requirement back up to four for the next voting round.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

List of Survivors wrote:
1. Mektar {zangoose} Get the real ones! Round 5
2. Ryanh181 {slowking} NOM'D Round Three
3. Emin Jofit {cloyster}
4. Mewchamp151 {quagsire}
5. VikasvonKrugar {charizard} 'Twas 'im, guvnor.... Round Four
6. Jester {hypno} Get 'im!!! Round Two
7. scironex {dragonite} I'M INNOCENT Round Three
8. Jaypokes {garchomp}
9. Darkrai-follower Image Insta Bacon Round Four
10. Scizor rules {pupitar} BAMBAMBAM Round Two
11. Steelbound {aggron} Drowned Round 5
12. Steel_Eel {skarmory} He dunnit Round one
13. Cherrygrove {furret}
14. Amber Mine {gallade}
15. /vXv\ {zubat} Ressurected Round 5
16. GrowlitheTris {growlithe}
17. Animefreak_98 {gardevoir} Guilty as charged....not Round Four
18. Mr. Dude {jumpluff}

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rex if the zoroark don't pick a non voting meber (Emin jofit/Mewchamp) then the game is over as innocents will never get a majority of votes
Unless they turn on each other which would be confusing but I wouldn't change my mind on suspect #2
Still think mektar shouldn't be dead

I am not a zoroark so you can trust me we must unite to take out Jaypokes!

Quote:
The Clue:
The zoroarks decided to eliminate you based solely off of what pokemon you had chosen as your in-game avatar: {zubat}

Not much Help seems like a random act of cruelty

I still supect Jaypoke the Most

Note anyone that doesn't Vote jaypoke is suspect to being a zoroark

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:19 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

So the living are:

Emin Jofit {cloyster}
Mewchamp151 {quagsire}
Jaypokes {garchomp} Most definately a Zoroark
Cherrygrove {furret}
Amber Mine {gallade}
/vXv\ {zubat} NOT a Zoroark
Growlithetris {growlithe}
Mr. Dude {jumpluff} Probably not a Zoroark
But if Jaypokes is a Zoroark, who are the other two? If Jaypokes is a zoroark, and u guys kill him, next round it will be 6 survivors, 2 zoroarks

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mewchamp151 {quagsire}
So we know the attack wasn't random and was targeted specifically at Zubat.
Zubat is flying type...
based on typing, quagsire is ground which doesnt affect zubat...Steelbound was drowned (quagsire?)
And garchomp is also part ground so maybe they felt threatened the fact they cant hit with their ground moves?
Also the reason why Dragonite and Skarmory are wiped out? round 3 and 1.
Mewchamp 151 has been laying low and trying not to be noticed. I think Garchomp and Quagsire are the Zoroaks.
My suspects:
{quagsire}
{garchomp}

But i'm dead so my opinion doesn't matter. ;)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Stupid mutiny. Don't blame me if the village gets attacked by a mob of Seviper now that I'm not here to protect you.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next