It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 EDIT: LOCK THIS THREAD 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

EDIT: LOCK THIS THREAD

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Last edited by Mektar on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 am, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The trainer is...:D

Latios.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

1. Half of the successful games in this forum ignore that last rule

2. No backseat Moding shinashu taji

3. Psychic_Espeon_16, you are correct

4. From now on, all participants in this game must also post an explanation of how they figured out who the trainer was

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mektar and shinashu taji, you were both backseat modding. Don't.

I would prefer that all games have a finite duration, but I let this one go without one because I was curious to see if people would actually participate. The Game Corner is fairly dead these days, new and interesting activities should be encouraged.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry JsXtm I won't let it happen again. Also Mektar if I offended you or made you angry or upset I am sorry. To make amends I feel somewhat compelled to play this game.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

It's fine. To be honest, it was my fault. I didn't even realize there were rules untill you pointed them out.
So thanks.

Mektar out.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OMG!!!! I know this one too!!!! I saw this person on quite a while ago. I wasn't sure if I was right, but is it Quique? It took me a while to remember the name.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:56 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Yes, it is. You must have a really great memory.

Mektar out.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think he cheats by using a crystal ball to gaze into the future to see which person you choose.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lol, yes I do that. That's why I'm psychic and have this snow globe next to me with bears hugging a christmas tree, wearing santa hats.When I first saw it, I thought it was a Weezing. But I don't wanna guess all them now so I think I'll give someone else a chance for now...

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just a suggestion, but you shouldn't use just any user, you should use active users who normally post.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

It's supposed to be challengeing. You have to browse the Forums untill you find a match.

Mektar out.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Okay, this one's easy everyone. I already know it. There must be someone else who can cleverly guess this one.

EDIT-March 9th: Well if nobody is gonna guess it, (even though it is RIGHT IN THE FAN FICTION FORUMS!!!!) the game might be too hard for some members.

EDIT-March 14th: Okay, so I'm going on vacation later this morning, (1am right now), so I'm guessing comedianmasta!!!

Oh and I found it here: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25073

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:00 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Whoops, I didn't notice the Edit. You got it, Psychic_Espeon_16! You are now a Perfered Customer!

Mektar out.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

comedianmasta.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

1. Psychic_Espeon_16 got it first.

2. Did you read the rules Ryanh181?

3. You'll have to wait untill next week for your chance.

Mektar out.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, i think that's a dumb rule. I found him by going to the fan fiction section, to the Chuck Norris jokes thread, and there he was.

EDIT: ****!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]