It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 The "Off The Top of Your Head Game" 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ahh... haven't posted in so long. It feels nice to type here again.
Anyway, since Swift locked my Strategy game (no offense), which was a surprisingly big hit; thank you players, time to start a new one.

This game can lead to funny posts. one person (me) posts a word. The next person posts the first word they think of, along with a crazy comment if they wish.
Example:
Food
Pizza
Italian
Mario

Remember, Google is a word!
Let's see... lock this... August 31st. Okay?

I'll start...
Pie

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Game Corner Rules wrote:
3. Activities may not result in one-line responses. This includes abuse of Pokemon mini-icons. Competitions that consist of simply "guessing" a person, place, or thing, or any other activity consisting of one-line replies, are merely invitations to spam. Furthermore, abusing Pokemon mini-icons, specifically using them for "board games" such as Chess or Tic Tac Toe, are also forbidden. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]