Hiyas guys. Seeing how my 'Attack transform the person above you 3' was a total success, here's the latest installment of this fan favorite.
How it works:
There are 15-30 Villagers on a small desert island. They find out two of the villagers are werewolfs. Every night the werewolfs attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolfs are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolfs are banished, or all the villagers have been attacked and killed.
Changes are that we are going to replace Villagers with Pokemon!
1. People sign up, stating what Pokemon they would like to represent
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose the werewolves (number will depend on the number of signups).
3. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game.
4. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
5. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to reach a certain number of negative votes shall be eliminated.
6. Repeat step 3-5 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
7. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen.
8. Don't vote until the werewolves have chosen who gets eaten.
Think you get voted out 'cause people hate you:
TOO BAD!!!!! LEARN TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!