It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Are you as awesome as Krisp? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[Think I'm going to lose] -

My name is Victor, I make fun of people at James Denman Middle School, and loving the Bay Area. I live with my sister, father and mother. I enjoy playing with cards and video games. And and and and ~<Sarcasm> Krisp is like so awsome, no one can be more awsome than him xP. </Sarcasm> xP

Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:26 pm
fearful of what im sighing up for but kay im in

Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My name is Casey C. B. and I was born in washington state, then I moved to texas for reasons I dont know, then my family moved to north dakota for more reasons I dont understand, then we moved back to washington because my family wanted to, I was about 3 or 4 then, by the time I was 11, my dad decided he wanted to be a dentist, so he applied to different dental schools, and got accepted in new york, and then we moved to staten island, we didnt like it there, so we moved to new jersey. I'm 13 now, and I really really really want to go back to washington.

I EV train alot of pokemon, at least 2 a week, I hate Blissey and uber teams, I think chaining for shinies is a little fun but breeding is okay too.

I like to cook stuff, I took an unfinished creme brulee to a autobody shop a couple days ago and they let me borrow their blowtorch, and the brulee was delicious.

On Psypoke... I like having a shop, and I visit the fan art section alot. Role playing is good, but I dont like to be in more than one at a time.

I'm homeschooled, 13 years old, and I babysit, which I hate, for spare money.

I have a Wii, Gamecube, 64, PS1, DS, and GBA. For the Wii games, I have Mario Strikers Charged, Dragonball Z BT2, Bionicle Heroes (which sucks) Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, MySims, Resident Evil 4, Pokemon BR, Super Mario Galaxy, and Mario Party 8.

For the DS, I have Pokemon Diamond, Magical Starsign, Spectrobes, Brain Age, Pokemon Pearl, Rayman DS, Pokemon Trozei, and Mario Kart DS.

My favorite pokemon are Medicham, Scizor, and Jolteon.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello
My name is Carmen. I was born in a famous Vancouver Hostpital. I am awesome because I've been asked to be admin of an forums by the head admin of PokemonGateway. I've also been asked to run Pokeplushies fan boards on 3 other forums. In addition, I have just won a popularity contest. Aren't I awesome? I am in an awesome army of cydewinner. Plus I have an awesome A adoptable that was very limited.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, hope I don't get the ban. Well here goes nothing...

Myself:
I'm Joseph Hofer born on the 19th on January 1988 in Michigan. My birth was hard on my parents, because from what my mom and dad tell me, I did not breath, eat, or drink for three days. They tell me that it was a miracle that I lived, don't know if it is true but it is what they said. I was held back in 3rd grade just because my English skills, didn't have what it took there. All the jerks said I flunked, failed at everthing, even though it wasn't true. I've been out of High School for a while and thinking what would I do later. I hope to go into animation, I have ideas for my own stories that could be big.

My Family:
Mom: She works more than she should, at times works on things for people at work that we don't know.
Dad: A great guy, he works hard and plays hard. He has been through a lot of stress, but things are getting better since he finally got the promotion he rightfully earned. The people at his work tried to not give him a promotion just because they don't like him.
Sister: To those who remember the Gym Leader, Star, from a while ago that is my sister. Younger than me, by about a year and 7 months, people before have confused us as twins, good times. Currently she is getting education to be a vet.
Pet: A Bostion Terrier that has been a loving member of the family. The thing that got my dad's eye was when a worker that the pet shop said the dog was, "It's so ugly, it's cute." But really our dog is cute, not ugly. :P He is a very hyper dog.

Interests:
Video Games: Well an interest of games is the main reason we are here right. Favorite series are, Pokemon, Mario, Sonic, and Final Fantasy.
Art: Good with many things in this area. Avis, Sigs, Custom Trainers, Trainer Cards and that is just stuff I make for Forums. Give me a picture and I can draw it. (Look at the end of this post to see the example) I was well liked by the art teachers in art class.
TV: I like, The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, CSI, and other shows.
Thinking of stories: I'm a day dreamer of sorts. I have thought of long stories for the animation stuff (see the Myself part). While I did not have my ideas written down, I have not forgot how everything goes in my stories.

In School: (when I was in school anyway)
Friends: They are the right group, not overly popular and not the non-noticed. People who I talked to, and even at times played multiplier DS games at launch.
Best Subjects: Math and Art. Well I talked about art already, but I'm good with math too, back in 8th grade, when I started honors Math, I completed the homework before leaving class. Not that I finished quicky it was that the teacher had the days work written on the board before class started, and I just did it as I waited for class to start.
Worst Subject: Spelling. I know it isn't a subject but...... while my writing skills are not bad I'm a failure at spelling, not horribly bad but I have used the computer dictionary on this post several times..... XP

Well that is the basic stuff about me. I saw that there was a bit of dislike you had for me, but I would like to start try to earn your respect, this contest is the thing that would help.

Edit: Here is a pic of the drawing skills I have. This art project was hard to to, but it turned out great. I tried to add every detail to make it look like the photo I looked at to make this.

Last edited by Groudon King on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well,My name is Délcio R. M. Jr...
I live on Minas Gerais,Brazil,with my mother,father and dog...
(Elidia,Délcio and Lobo can you guess who which name belongs to? :lol: )
I am 20 years old, handsome,smart,charming...
(just kidding...Please don't mind that... :wink: )
Seriously now...
I am hard to describe,I am funny(At least everybody says so... :lol: ),
Calm,a little timid,but when a start talking it might take a while until i stop...
One of my skills is to learn languages quite easily,i don't speak english very well but, i can read and write...
Actually i learn how to read english playing Eletronic RPGs with a dictionary...
And i learned a little bit of japanese too...
I currently work at Contex's telemarketing center,
I am on the first semester of my class of Computer Science on INED University,
And i am a Keyboardist of a group of pagode ,The Name of the group is Samboreart,were about to record our first CD...Were not much famous yet,but we will be soon! :D
On my free times i like to go out with my girlfriend,
especially to the cinema...Watch a good horror movie...there's nothing better than this... :mrgreen:
(Actually there is something better... :shock: )
Go out with friends to Shows,Parties,Arcades,Beaches,Anime Events....
Spend hours on the Internet,Reading,Watching and downloading Mangas and Animes,
i am currently watching Berserk...
I like movies and Tv series too,i like a little bit of everything...
Movies:
The Godfather,Spiderman,X-men,300,Forrest Gump,Bram Stoker's Dracula,
The Untouchables,Indiana Jones Series,007 Series,Alien,Star Wars,Kill Bill,
Final Fantasy AC ,Cowboy Beboop the Movie,Scary Movie Series.
Series:
House,Supernatural,Smallville,Law and Order:SVU,The Shield,CSI,Heroes,
South Park( :lol: )...
Run a marathon with my dog...(Siberian Husky,Restless little creature...)
Draw a little bit of manga and HQ characters...
(But i don't draw as well as i would like... :( )
Play some musics...(Pagode,Rock and J-Pop Mostly...)
Playing some Video-Games
(Final Fantasy,Resident Evil,Legend of Zelda,and Metal Gear Series mostly...) ...

Well,i guess that's all about me...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Last edited by Bushin on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

magikoopa wrote:
fearful of what im sighing up for but kay im in

I honestly think you deserve a ban more than the losers of this round. Actually, I'm this close || to banning you anyway, so I might as well. Oh, and I forgot to mention: smartasses are not awesome.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hi, my name is Crunchy, the nickname I used for my Snorlax. People call me Charly or Spence. I live on an island prison full of monsters and crazy people called Australia. I reside in an old house with my nan who has Alzheimer's pretty bad. I go to a special school for failures and I'm often late to classes because I like to sleep in. I like to play video games (Final Fantasy, Sonic, etc), buy DVDs (mostly anime or epic films), CDs (mostly rock or metal), and many other related activities so I'm forever binded in my room until I move out. I somewhat like writing. You'll never see me without my iPod. I have kittens and a pug that is evil. I like to drink. I love my cousins Joshua, Taralee and their baby Mia. I have no real friends outside the computer. I don't have a life. I've been told I'm bi-curious.

End.

Edit: I came back after my nap and fixed it up into one paragraph. 8-)

Last edited by Crunchy on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*waves* Hi, I'm Jamie.

Fifteen Fast Facts For F -- ... Krisp:

1. I'm a first generation Canadian on my mom's side.
2. Je parle un petit peu de français. Directly translated, that means "I think I'm smarter than I am by speaking a stupid language."
3. I love attention. can i haz sum??
4. I haven't seen my natural hair colour in over three years
5. The Ace Attorney series is my life, and I like Godot more than Edgeworth.
6. I love playing piano, I'm really good at To Zanarkand now.
7. I really like pillows and blankets, especially if they're fuzzy and pink.
8. Some of my friends are just as nerdy as I am.
9. I hate math with the passion of a thousand hells.
10. I'm kind of histrionic :/
11. I used to have a Pokemon site when I was 10
12. My most played artist of the last week or so has been PlayRadioPlay! Basically a solo act of crappy power-pop.
13. I have two pianos. One of them is a Wright & Co (I kid you not) and the other is a Kawai.
14. I have a dent in the middle of my forehead. I kid you not. It's from a chicken pok when I was little. It left a mark right between my eyes. I got teased about it a lot. My sister says it's turns red when I'm angry, and it closes at night.
15. I'm awesomer than Krisp

Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I will be a replacement/sub if needed.

Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sup

My name is Dhammika, I live in NSW, Australia and have lived here all my life, I was born on the 16th of December 1992 at approximately 3pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

Even though I was born in Australia I am a proud Sri Lankan :D and most of my family still live in Sri Lanka.

My family consists of 3 older brothers and two older sisters, My oldest brother is married and myself my mother and father are living with him and his wife, my second brother is also married with one child, my oldest sister is married, my third brother is married with one child and is licing in the US and my second sister has a boyfriend as is living with my second brother. (Sri Lankan family's generally like to stay together)

On my father's side, there was his two older brothers, both dead before I was born... and his three younger brothers, one died in a car accident, another is living in Australia and another is living in Sri Lanka.

My mother is the oldest in her family and has 4 younger sisters and 4 younger brothers, 2 of my aunts and all of my uncles are married with at least one child and my 2 other aunts are caring for my Grandmother.

I'm 15 years old and love cricket, I like playing computer games, watching anime, I absoloutly love pasta and pizza and most of all, Cheese.

My favourite shows are Zoids Chaotic Century and Avatar: The last Airbender

My favourite game is Pokemon FireRed

I have a Game Boy Advance, a DS Lite and a Playstation 2, I have Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Diamond, Ratchet and Clank 3, Grand Turismo 3 and EA Cricket 2005

I am one of the Webmasters and Forum Administrators of Pokemon Cobalt and hope to learn many computer languages and scripts as I can.

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hi. My name is Ajay S. Cloti. My name means victorious, but I havn't been so lucky in the past. Any way... I was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, home of the biggest set of twin towers, biggest pencil and biggest chair (no wonder my life is big). I have 24 cousins, 11 aunts and uncles, a father, a mother and a sister. I used to have a pet turtle, snake and iguana. Not to mention a dozen of different species of fish.

When I was 6 I moved to Des Moines, Iowa US. My life changed completely. I had friends. People in class called me the coolest nerd. I represented Iowa for maths and science. I was such a pokemon freak that when I got my SP, I never lost a battle and bet the Elite 4 in 2 days (Emerald, given 5 hours).

I futhermore moved to Melbourne, Australia when I was 11. Still trying to learn their slang (I'm now 13) I was invited to the gifted and talented club for nerds. This is when I got my DS Lite and Diamond.

The sad part of my life is that I'm a nerd (even though the coolest) and my Dad is stuck in Malaysia and the only way for him to get out is to pay $1,000,000.

Well... the awesomest things I've done in my life is...

1 Gang bashed people single handed
2 Moved around the world
3 Crashed computers using my secret program
4 Represented Iowa State in maths and science

I like sports like baseball and soccer. If you consider it, videogames and chess are my best sport.

If your wondering I suffer from stress, my dad is not divorced, my ancestors are from India and Persia, I've learnt 4 languages, and I'm more awesome than being a geek. I also have Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire and another Emerald.

Anyway this about sums my life story.

Last edited by DragonSpear on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:16 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

In addition to Kirke and DatVu joining the competition, I've decided to participate in every round as well.

My name is Rose, and I was born as Amber Rose G. on September 13th 198X. I go by many different aliases on the internet, such as Rose, chicobo, Matt, Panzora, and my most common - Krisp. Sometimes I use variations of the name such as eikokrisp, sangokrisp, chicobokrisp, and Krispers. I didn't develop an internet obsession until about age 14, so I was pretty sane up until then. I've met a total of five online friends in real life, including DatVu (Matthew), Skull Kid (Todd), Crosman (Joe), mysterio (Bryan), and Teh Roxxor (John). One time, I asked Serpentsounds to order me pizza from my local pizza place, because my cellphone was out of minutes. I am not Christian, but I do however, believe in God. I graduated from high school in 2007 and currently work at Walmart. My hobbies include rollerblading, softball, surfing the internet, and video games. More specifically, my favorite video games are Hoops, Super Mario World, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Banjo Tooie, Pokemon Silver version, Pokemon Pearl version, Grand Theft Auto III, Final Fantasy IX, and Legacy of Goku 2. I'm so awesome, I am exempt from winning any rounds.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

On Thursday, September 18, 1986, at Fairview Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, John T. Murray pull from Michelle Marie, a beautiful baby boy at roughly 3:49pm. Then came his twin brother, Matthew, four minutes later, gracious enough to allow his brother to pass first, for fear of inferiority symptoms. Thereafter, mornings were typical for the Spence brothers; their elder, Adam, would free them from the morning cage, (commonly known as a crib). Then Andrew would first eat hand fulls dirt, as Matthew attempted to push the furniture from the dining room into the living room, later receiving help from Andrew. This particular routine carried on for a year until their parents split; family went their separate ways as court authorized visitation rights were implemented on certain days for many years.

Video games became a large portion of our lives, as the Atari was played numerous times before receiving our first Nintendo on December 25, 1989. Afterwards, Nintendo games occupied the top ten major Christmas and birthday presents, until SNES and Genesis were ours. From then on, the next generation counsel and its video games would become the new holiday battle to obtain, more than anything else. Much of my life had been spent playing these games and lagging behind my brothers socially.

As much of my middle and high school life might seem interesting, the details are far too personal and rather depressing to gush on about at length or really any sort of time. I continued my traditional social routine, but with many defecates.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

well my name is sidney i was born in 1991 in italy but then i moved to england.
my hobbies are reading mangas, watching anime and drawing. i am planning 2 become an animator .
well i like 2 make jokes, playing about with ma friends and playing videogames and bare others things.
well tat iz all.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well first I'am 14, born on Oct 14th 1993.I'am in the 8th grade and I dred going to High School next year.I love pokemon, soccer, golf, music, and technology.I'am an Admin of about 7 forums now and a Mod on about 4 forums.I love cats more than anything, they are so fascinating and I just love to nurture my cat.My cat loves to play also and we pften find our selfs lost in a game of wrestling.=]

Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm Daniel. I live in Britain. I'm an enthusiastic christian. I'm gay, and I see nothing wrong with that, but obviously the people around me don't agree. I live in a family with both my mum and dad, and three sisters (Emma, Amy and Sophie). I am completely one hundred percent obsessed with doctor who, but I have no real idea why. I am currently writing a book; I want to become an author someday. I also fancy myself as either a social worker or a primary school teacher.
At the moment, I go to one of the best schools in the country, and I passed an exam to get in. But the people in my class might be good at maths or something, but they seriously lack common sense. I mean, they act like 4 year olds, not 13 year olds.
I myself am pretty stubborn, and quite sarcastic inside my head, but I don't really say much at all, and I'm really quite quiet, something you'd find hard to believe if you know me on IRC. But several teachers at my school have tried (and failed) to make me shout at them.
When I was born, I had 6 fingers on both of my hands. The sixth one was removed, but I still have the scars. On the idea of hands, I do have freakishly-small hands. People come up to me just wanting to look at my hands. It gets pretty annoying. I wear glasses, and they have a blue tint.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

About Myself.

I was born on March 14th 1993. I go to secondary school. I am in Year 10. I live in the UK, London and I am 14 years old. I am good at most subjects, except...Maths. I do not know why I am bad at this subject, honestly.I sometimes come late to school, because well, I like to have a lie in.

School is fun and enjoyable , which is something I’d think that I’d never say. School is overall nice for me. Sometimes at Lunch time I play some chess wit my firends(though not all of them enjoy enjoy nor play it). Other times I like to just hang about with my friends at lunch. This also applies to break time. I am very fit and active, trying to loss weight. Usually, I like to go jogging for about half an hour, every week. It gives me well needed exercise, in combination with PE( We have to do 2 hours a week of PE, which is good for me). In all, jogging & PE per week, makes about 5 hours of exercise (that’s if my Maths is correct).

When I come from school, I like to first do my homework then relax. On weekends, I go to the movies, bowling or whatever, it depends on what I feel like doing. My favourite video games are the following: The Grand Theft Auto Series, Need for Speed Series, Burnout Paradise, Pokémon.

My Hobbies are as following: Computers, Video Games, Reading Books, Cricket, Football, and Swimming, going to the Gym, playing football, cricket and basketball.
Family: My family consists of me, my sister, who is very annoying, if you must know. My dad, who is in a word, he works hard and I mean hard, nevertheless, he’s cool, he’s a good cook as well. My mum, who is cool also, though not as cool as my dad, works as a nurse. She works 3 days a week because she has to look after us. She can cook as well, not as great as my Dad.

Usually when my Dad and my Mum are working, we have to go, to our grandparent’s house. They make excellent food. The sad thing is that…they are in a word, miserable, but they do take good care of us, they are very fit and active.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Last edited by Roar Of Time on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:13 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

DragonPhoenix and EvilPenguin need to hurry up and post, so we can move on to the next round.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hello everyone, my name is Nik, but I tend to use the name Kipper when it comes to teh internets or gaming.

I am 19 years old and I live in the sunny northern section of the UK named Scotland, on the western coast. I live (sometimes) with my mum, dad and girlfriend, and at other times I live with my girlfriend's mother and sister at her house. I have lived in Greenock all my life thus far, and it's looking like this is where I'll live until I snuff it from either chronic over-working or chronic Pokémon Diamond.

Here's some random facts about me...

I really, really love Chinese food.

I'm a Computer Technician by occupation. I'm also the manager of my uncle's computer shop where he taught me everything I know. I do call outs at night, which is why I can never give my own Pokémon forums the attention they need.

I drive a Peugeot 106 which is affectionately named Goldie Lookin' Car, after the Welsh rap group called Goldie Lookin' Chain.

I love to play video games; Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Knights of the Old Republic and Freelancer being my preferred series'.

Aside from that - now that I've got you engrossed and captivated - I am also an avid fan of ska music, funk, jazz, rock and other alternative styles. Here's a few of the bands I listen to most...

The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Streetlight Manifesto
Ben Folds / Ben Folds Five
Reel Big Fish
Less Than Jake
Taj motel Trio
The Blues Brothers

My top five favourite Pokémon are...

Sceptile
Torterra
Corphish
Combee
Snorlax

My favourite film is Blues Brothers, and I love TV shows such as Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, M*A*S*H and Scrubs.

I'm not entirely sure of how to go about the rest of this, so I'll just list the points in my life I consider milestones.

I went to Larkfield Primary school when I was young, and had a fairy uneventful childhood; discovering Pokémon and Nintendo when I was roughly 9 years old.

I spent from ages 9 to 12 being ludicrously cheeky and foul mouthed towards everyone, including my friends, then the middle class influence of Gourock High School calmed me down a bit. I still harboured a love for Pokémon and played Pokémon Blue and Crystal to death.

On 11th birthday, I was given a bass guitar and began teaching myself how to play. I'm now quite proficient and I can firmly say that, while uninterested at first, the sound and tone of a bass guitar fascinates me. I am truly wowed by bass legends like Victor Wooten and Michael "Flea" Balzary, to name but two of my influences.

On the Christmas of 2002, I recieved a GameCube with a copy of Star Wars: Rouge Squadron, Rouge Leader 2; and since then I've been utterly hooked on all things Nintendo.

(As you may have guessed, I am also one of the world's biggest Star Wars fans/geeks; I love it so much it scares me at times. =P)

After another dreadful few years at school, I managed to pass my Standard Grades with five 2 grades and three 3 grades (the equivalent of five Bs and three Cs) and finish 5th year with a Higher in English and Computing.

Unfortunately, various horrible things began happening in my domestic life, and as a result, I stopped attending class and took up smoking cigarettes; oh I was such a renegade!

I left school shortly after that in November of 2005 at the tender age of sixteen and began working at a local supermarket.

It was during that time I met my current girlfriend and future wife, Alison, who is pretty awesome; and is as crazy about Pokémon and Nintendo as I am.

After 9 months of working at the supermarket, I was offered a job working for my uncle in his computer shop. I took the job and began training as a technician. I quit smoking shortly afterwords! Hurrah!

Ever since then I've rocked out to my favourite bands, played my favourite video games, and learned anything and everything I could about computers and networking. As well as fuelled my obsession with DC Comics (more specifically, Green Lantern.)

I am now the second most capable computer technician I know of (my uncle being the first), as well as the manager of the shop the repairs are done in. I'm still with Alison, and I spend a great deal of time writing short stories about the various characters I've created both within the Pokémon and Star Wars universes. As well as squeezing in some time for my two best friends, Ross and Tom.

I recently started teaching myself trumpet as well, which is turning out to be a lot of fun and really interesting.

My favourite thing to do around here is participate in Role Play, which I am pretty average at, but it's great to get involved with other memebers and really put our heads together and create an entertaining read. Something I can sit and daydream at work about getting back to.

So here I am, a 19 year old Pokémaniac at your service. While I am clearly not the most awesome dude in the whole of Psypoke, I am certainly one who is willing to RP with you, and answer any technical questions you may have. :D

Don't do drugs, and take care!

-Kipper

Last edited by Kipper on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I missed the post from you that said "I sign up." Oh well, I've added you to the first post anyway.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Kirke: The Life Story
by Ekrik

"I'm Kirke, and I approve this message!"

Kirke: Known to many as "a genius" or "a superstar", but what lies behind this facade of splendor? Our cameras went behind the scenes to talk to Kirke himself so we could unravel the story of this legend.

Born sometime in the early nineties, Kirke was destined for greatness since early childhood. He exhibited his talents at communication by talking to a dead bird for two hours, and that, when facing 3 toucans, astutely observed that there were "Three-Cans".

As he grew older, his taste in activities also matured. He went from merely looking at birds to battling them! Yes, at the tender age of six, Kirke received his Gameboy color with Pokemon Blue! He was a diligent trainer, always giving his Pokemon great names like ICEY,*, BROOT RUTE, and SPARCI. From then on, he was to become a Pokemon master. As time continued on, Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, and Pearl all graced his Gameboys, and soon after, he stumbled onto the internet Pokemon simulatrix NetBattle, found Psypoke, and the rest, as they** say, is history.

Now, I know you're wondering "What does Kirke REALLY do in his spare time?" Well, nowadays, Kirke spends a lot of time listening to music. His favorite artist is, according to my sources, Bjork. He also plays video games, Animal Crossing being his favorite, and rarely, he will strap on his pokebelt and challenge a brave soul to a duel, perhaps using Bellsprout, Jynx, Masquerain, or Rapidash, his favorite Pokemon. He currently attends Littleton High School, in Colorado, and is involved in the vocal music and theater departments. When not on the internet***, Kirke enjoys hanging with friends, watching movies, dreaming about the internet, ice cream socials, and Swedish Deep Tissue Hot Rock Shiatsu Seaweed-Wasabi Wrap Massages.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

* - The name was actually ICEY, with comma included. It belonged to an Articuno.
** - They = A trusted panel of historical advisers and anthropologists.
*** - A.K.A. Not often.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, I’m DragonPhoenix and instead of copying my original psyblog post word for word, I’m going to whip up something no one has ever seen. I’ve just started my first year in university, hoping to complete a Bachelor of Architecture, and so far the lectures bore me like crap drying but I keep myself entertained by talking to random people sitting on either side of me or doodling in the margins of my notepad. I think it sucks that I have to pay $80 for a monthly concession ticket when the train services are clearly not up to scratch. If I were not paying for my mobile phone credit, I would be addicted to it.

I still can’t stomach let alone skol beer, but I’m getting used to the taste. Fake IDs are the way to go, even though I’ve been busted once. When I was younger my parents almost quite literally chained me to the house, and even now I have trouble going out. I want to experience everything life throws at me; I don’t want to regret anything, which is why I have to sneak around. Even though I feel kinda resentful towards my parents, I know they’ve got my best interests at heart. I guess it’s because they’ve both got serious health problems and want to see me with a well paying job by the time they’re gone.

I hate parties without alcohol, and I hate smokers who are inconsiderate of others. I’m a first generation Australian, and I pretty much have a hint of Australian accent in my dialect. I rarely play video games nowadays - I'd rather be doing something productive that would benefit me later on. VGs also take a ridiculously long time for me to get used to, so I just don't bother anymore. Whenever I see an asian woman behind the driver’s seat, I cringe a little. But I’m allowed to say that. I know that prejudice exists, and I think first impressions are extremely important. That’s why I’m superficial; I care what people think about me, and I’ve gone through ridiculous identity changes throughout the last year. I think it's extremely hilarious how gay people can say whatever that's on their mind and get away with it.

I spent the majority of my summer holidays either at the beach or on facebook poker. Online I guess I’m your average awesome guy, I won’t bite if you approach me, I’m always up for a chat. Also, face pic for a face pic is a reasonable deal. But really, all in all this post really tells you nothing about me, any one of my close online friends could tell you a lot more about me then I have above. I’ve made myself seem really boring, but in the end we’re all basically the same.

Sometimes I wish my brain works faster than it does. And it's nice not to be so alone.

Also I'm going to throw an e-party to celebrate my 18th all invited. :)

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Okay, since everyone posted, I've made my decision. I decided to kick THREE people out, because I let DatVu and Kipper in, which made the sign-ups an uneven number, so I'd like to say goodbye to:

Victor-Z (3rd least awesome)
Pyro.sid (2nd least awesome)
bluebell rose (most least awesome)

However, instead of banning bluebell for 24 hours, I've decided to ban magikoopa, because he really does fail at life, so congratulations for not being the worst in this thread.

As for the most awesome person in this round, it was a tough decision between Cuddles, Groudon King, and bushin, but I've decided to give bushin the awesome rank for 24 hours, because you can't really beat his profile. Brazilians are totally awesome. So, for the next round, I'd like to call it...

Round 2 - The Homosexual Side

In this round, you will get in touch with your homosexual side, whether you're gay or not. You must explain in great detail (personality AND physical) your ideal mate of the same gender. I expect I_X or Kirke to win this one, but you never know...and I'll start first.

For personality, I'd want her to be feminine, but taking the dominant role in our lesbian relationship. She shouldn't be some retarded psychopath like SOME lesbians I know... she has to be smart. Even though I want her to be feminine, I don't want her to be a "girly-girl." Kind of a tomboy like me, who enjoys video games and internet like me. Like a hetrosexual partner, I want her to be sensitive to my feelings, and be willing to talk to me when I need it.

As for physical, I'm pretty picky about girls. I generally don't care for asian or black women, and I'm a bit neutral on hispanic. So, caucasian is prefered. She can't be ugly, but not a nasty herpes infected porn star either.
[BAAAAAAAW I REMOVED THIS BECAUSE IT'S OFFENSIVE TO RL] Weight isn't really an issue with me since I'm kinda chubby, but I don't want her to be like 300lbs or something, lol. Dark red (dyed of course) or blonde hair will do fine.

Your turn. This round ends at this time on Friday. After this, I'll eliminate four people, and grant someone the Awesome rank for 48 hours. Should you choose not to participate, I'll ban you for a week.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

O_O

umm... okay...

Personality wise, I'd like him to be committed and friendly, I'd rather that he's not very femine (they're rather annoying...) and is outgoing and social. I'd like him to have an interest in computers and video games, but it's not a must.

I don't really mind what race or color he is as long as he isn't butt ugly, It would be good if he was fairly thin, but having a bit of weight is fine. (I'm rather tii thin...) Hair colour is not a problem unless it's Bleach Blonde (that's just wrong...) or totally clashes with their general appearence.

I'd like him to be good with family and alright with raising a kid.

That's pretty much it... this is going to be an interesting round...

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next