It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Are you as awesome as Krisp? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok, so purple is so awsome, that nothing is good enough for it, which is why nothing you see is ever purple. Except flowers, and plastic/ink. Purple is often assosciated with Royalty or important people (note: that's why I was choose for it). It's also got to be completely utterly totally awsome to be Frost's favourite colour, hasn't it? Apperance wise, purple is a mixture of blue and red. It's a pretty colour; it's quite similar to pink. It's considered a cool colour. In art, purple actually only classifies the area between magenta and violet.

*ponders upon how describing a colour is relevant to my awsomeness...*

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Red is mostly a colour of evil and death and most things bad happening. Tomatoes are also red. Let's demonstrate.

Once upon a time Crunchy was trying to explain the colour red without making a story about it, but he eventually gave up and did it anyways. Boy did he look red.

Once Crunchy's mansion was painted red in the effect the story was suppose to portray, he asked his friend Little Red Riding Hood to look after the big scary household in the mountains, with no unavailable communication to the outside world, for a couple of months while Crunchy went off to have red hot kinky... I mean, catch up on some rays.

Little Red Riding Hood thought she would get really lonely up there so she picked up the phone and called up her boyfriend, Pete. He came over with a bokay of red roses, and their love for each other blossomed as the flowers DIED. WAS THIS A SIGN??? Maybe all that blood rushing from the elevator was, but that wasn't really a big deal to anybody.

A month being in that mansion all alone together, Pete went crazy all of a sudden. His eyes turned an evil possessed red and he started taking up smoking even though all his friends kept telling him smoking was BAAAAAAAD.

Anyways, after Little Red Riding Hood mistook Pete's coffee for one sugars, not two, he went red raving mad and started swinging an axe wildly at her throughout the mansion.

As Pete threw down the axe at her on the kitchen table, it became stuck and Pete spent his sweet time trying to pull it out. Little Red Riding Hood, in a panic, looked over many weapons to protect herself, a knife, a gun, but she picked the third option instead and knocked him out in one blow over the head with a big juicy red tomato. Red blood splattered over the walls for dramatic effect.

For some unknown reason she ran out of that house as fast as she could and jumped out in the nick of time as the whole mansion exploded into a fiery red rage. Boy was she red when Crunchy returned home, but he didn't because he actually DIED THE NEXT DAY FROM SKIN CANCER BECAUSE HE FORGOT TO USE THE LOTION AND HE DIED LOOKING LIKE A BIG RED TOMATO WITH HAIR.

Fin~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So, a guy walked into a bar to get a few drinks and/or ladies. As soon as he walked into said establishment, he saw a beautiful pink light radiating from a dank corner of the bar. Drawn to it like an obese child to the ice cream truck, he was soon close enough to see that this light was being emitted from a woman, and a fine one at that. "Ohhhhh" he thought to himself "I can't pass up this opportunity!" He moseyed over to the woman and spoke. "Hey babe, I'm Eric, who are you?" He purred, putting on his best flirting face (much like this :mrgreen:).
"Hey, I'm Pink!" She said, quite cheerily.
"Uhh, hi, so, uhh, tell me, uhhbout yourself." He stuttered, hypnotized by her flawlessness.
"Well" she squealed "I'm pink. My parents were red and white. They loved me a lot. I think that's why I'm so lovable, you know. They said "I was the beautiful pink on all the flowers", but I think I'm sooooo much more. I am the air of springtime. I am rosy cheeks and lips of young lovers. I am the color painted on the walls of nursing homes!"
"You mean that sickly mauve colo-"
"NO ONE ASKED YOU" she belted, eyes ablaze. After an awkward silence she replied "Oh, where was I," with an embarrassed giggle "Ah, yes! I am mauve, I am coral, I am all of the butterflies. I am mysterious bubbles, I am cotton candy. I am the reflection in the dew before dawn. I am the piglet's bare ass. I am the sunrise, the sunset. I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END." She said, getting excited.
"Well, uh, I was just wondering if I could have your number..." murmured Eric.
"I AM SO MUCH MORE THAN A NUMBER!" She proclaimed with great vigor "I am the dresses of little girls, I am Easter eggs! I am love, I am compassion, I am tenderness! I am the inside of a rare steak, and I am the brain, I am the eyes of a mouse! I AM COMFORT, I AM CREATIVITY! I AM SENSUOUS! I AM VELVET COATED WITH LITTLE DIAMONDS AND SMOTHERED IN STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM! I AM PASSION! I AM PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK! I AM GUM STUCK TO THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR SHOE! LET ME STICK TO YOU! I STICK REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOOOOOOOD!" Her roar left the bar silent and staring directly at her.
"Well, maybe some other time..." said Eric, wandering off to the bar.
"Well, okay, maybe some other time?" Pink wailed, but to no avail. She was cursed to live the lonely life of decorating 4 year old girl's rooms, baby clothes, and noses of puppies.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I didn't like Kirke or Deathseeker's entries, so they're out. DatVu never replied, so he's out too.

Now for the last round...

Round 5 - IIT you post a number

Post a number. This will determine our winner. People who are still in:

4 - Crunchy
5 - EvilPenguin
8 - DragonPhoenix
11 - Cuddles
12 - Serpentsounds
17 - Groudon King
18 - bushin
19 - Inta Xonem

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ow...
I actually got to the final round... :D
Ok,back to the game...

69 (My favorite number... :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol I was convinced I'd lost the purple round.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i'll edit this post when i have time to think about my favourite number, but krisp i was wondering who won the previous round?

my number is hard to describe. think of all the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,......... some are really interesting. like the square numbers 1,4,9,16,..... the primes 2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,....... the perfect numbers 6,28,496,....(the factors of a perfect number add up to the number itself - eg 6=1+2+3, or 28 = 1+2+4+7+14) and so on. but some numbers are bound to be "uninteresting" right? well, my number is the smallest uninteresting number. it also happens to be interesting since it is the first number in the rather curious set of boring numbers. so its interesting and uninteresting at the same time. and thats the number i pick.

by the way, i know that proves i'm a nerd, not awesome, in most people's minds.

Last edited by Cuddles on Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Crunchy's number's 4.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Don't know why, but I would have to say.... 75.

I like both 7 and 5, and I like 5 even more when it is the end of a number, so therefore 75.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

In celebration of the amazing holiday held today, 3/14, my number is pi

Last edited by JsXtm on Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

To give you a cookie, for being a math nerd. Rock on!

Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i choose 17

Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

113 is so awesome that is must be posted despite the fact that I am not in this contest.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Looks like Krisp don't care about us anymore...

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow... I'm kinda glad I lost last round...

she's going to kill you all through suspense XD :lol:

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hehe... yeah...... i was wondering if there was gonna be some kind of dramatic/anticlimatic pause for effect at this stage......

in the mean time, heres a picture i wish i had remembered when it was the funny picture round. its kinda topical at the moment:

poor bunnies.........

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cuddles wrote:
hehe... yeah...... i was wondering if there was gonna be some kind of dramatic/anticlimatic pause for effect at this stage......

in the mean time, heres a picture i wish i had remembered when it was the funny picture round. its kinda topical at the moment:

poor bunnies.........

that would be a winner for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i learned a new word (or phrase, rather) the other day:

esprit de l'escalier

"a brilliant witty response to a public insult but which only enters your mind after you have left the party. literally 'the spirit of the staircase' in french"

well, i wasnt insulted, and it wasnt a party, but it kinda sums it up. i was slow...... not awesome....... heheheh :lol:

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:00 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

No, actually, I was too lazy to end it.

RESULTS:

bushin: 8.625
Inta_Xonem: 5.25
Crunchy: 0.5
Groudon King: 9.375
EvilPenguin: Disqualified
DragonPhoenix: 2.125
Serpentsounds: 16.125
Kurushel: 14.125
Cuddles: Um...you didn't even post a number, so disqualified as well

THE WINNERS:

First place: DragonPhoenix, Kurushel, and Serpentsounds (none of which are eligible for custom ranks ironically, but are welcome to take second or third prizes if they'd like)
Second place: Inta_Xonem (and please use this, your name is awful and I feel stupid for changing it for you the first time)
Third place: Groudon King and bushin (PM me the avatar you'd like to use)

...Crunchy was dead center, so he doesn't win a prize. :(

Thanks for playing everyone.

EDIT: oh, and I "disqualified" at least one user every round, bluebell whatever was first, I don't remember the second, Roar of Time was third, Kirke was fourth, and EvilPenguin was fifth. This was a "special" elimination where I was going to ban that user for being a smartass, but I think I only got around to banning RoT. It just proves that when someone has a "contest" like this, every round, at least one user tries to be a smartass. It was fun anyway though, and I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I enjoyed it, so... when's the 'Are you as Awesome as bushin' Contest going to start?

oh and Krisp, Cuddles chosen number was 8 (correct me if I'm wrong) so where would he of been if he told you straight up?

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah, i agree! cause bushin is pretty awesome!

and krisp, youre right i didnt post a number. the number i alluded to cant exist, since every non-empty set of whole numbers has a lowest member. is that what you meant? or did you just mean i didnt say what my number was. :shock:

Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:53 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I love how Kurushel swoops in at the last round and ties first place without even being in the contest. :o

Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:16 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I know, he's like a ninja.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Idk, Krisp s still totally awesome. Despite what she says in her blog.

Everyone who got first place is like 80-90 on the awesome scale. Krisp is like....infinity (lol, i don't have the symbol).

Congrats to all.

Cuddles - what was your number? -infinity ? or was it i , where i^2 = -1

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cuddles wrote:
yeah, i agree! cause bushin is pretty awesome!

and krisp, youre right i didnt post a number. the number i alluded to cant exist, since every non-empty set of whole numbers has a lowest member. is that what you meant? or did you just mean i didnt say what my number was. :shock:

Who?Me...? :lol:
Well,it was fun...i just didn't understand the Numbers Round ...

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next