So lately all the "xxx needs artwork" threads in this forum are kinda boring me atm, and I feel I may have a little too many psybucks in my account... So I will be hosting another updated version of Werewolf, with twice the number of twists
, twice the amount of suspense
, but most importantly, FOUR TIMES the amount of FUN
as last time!
(lol copying DP)
HOW IT WORKS:
There are 15-30 Villagers on a small desert island. They find out two of the villagers are werewolfs. Every night the werewolfs attack one person. Every time a werewolf kills someone the villagers vote who they think the werewolfs are. One person then gets banished. The cycle happens over and over until the werewolfs are banished, or all the villagers have been attacked and killed.
Changes are that we are going to replace Villagers with Pokemon!
(notice how I'm still copying from DP)
1. People sign up, stating what Pokemon they would like to represent
2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose two (subject to change) werewolves.
3. Werewolves will then decide on a character to eliminate from the game.
4. The host will then tell the remaining contestants to vote.
5. Participants vote, and werewolves are allowed to vote also. Character with the highest number of votes / first to reach a certain number of negative votes shall be eliminated.
6. Repeat step 3-5 over until we have either no werewolves or a winner.
7. If a player leaves in the middle of the game, they still could be a werewolf. If a player who leaves / gets banned happens to be a werewolf I will replace them using RandomNumberGenerator.com. I am not going to tell anyone if this does happen.
8. Don't vote until the werewolves have chosen who gets eaten.
Non-FEG left in the game for the longest will receive 100 psybucks from me multipied by the number of rounds they survived. If you're out at round 1, you'll get 50.
(Here's where I start copying from DP again)
1. Are you giving clues away in the storyline?
A: What I found with werewolf 3 was that whenever a clue was given out, the werewolf was caught almost IMMEDIATELY, and this ruins the unpredictability of the game. So to answer the question, 'no,' however I may add subtle clues. This is subject to change at any time.
2. Who are the werewolves?
A: If you bother me or anyone else with this question I will ban you from all future werewolf threads.
3. How are the werewolves chosen?
A: RandomNumberGenerator.com, or, if I'm lazy, my ti83+
4. This game is unfair and rigged!!! I'm getting voted off because people hate me!!
5. Can I host the next Werewolf?
A: I think it would be best, for clarity purposes, to direct all questions of these nature to me either through PM or IRC. And anyone is welcome to "apply" to host the next game
6. What are the twists?
A: If you want twists, play Twister.
There will be either 20 or 21 people before we start (subject to change). Please update your post with the 'sign-up' list as you register.
(Hosted by the fabulous DragonPhoenix)
(Hosted by blaziken234/SwampZard)
(Hosted by DragonPhoenix)
(Hosted by Orre_Master)
so in short:
1. to play you MUST CHOOSE A POKEMON
2. do not bother ANYONE repeatedly about this game
3. I am picking the werewolves RANDOMLY
4. Register your interest quickly and tell all your friends about this!
5. if you do register please be active (!)
6. keep your hands inside the bars at all times
soooooooooooo let's start things off!
(LOL @ 80% OF THIS POST BEING COPIED FROM WEREWOLF 4)