It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sonic the Hedgehog EC | OVER 

The Final Two
Poll ended at Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:32 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog "Blue Blur" 40%  40%  [ 8 ]
Knuckles the Echidna "Knucklehead" 60%  60%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 20

Sonic the Hedgehog EC | OVER 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vector is different in the good sence of the word. He's design is a fresh look with the gold chains, headphones, and his stylish black shoes. Even though he is a crocodile, he just has a dragon like feel to him, maybe it's his fire breath in Sonic Heroes. Vector may appear big and scary at first glance, but he is a kind caring character who helps those in need even if the job doesn't pay. And I did say his job so... being a dective is cool, he has both brains and bronzes, something that other power type characters lack. Vector does have strong leadership skills. It was good that Sega brought Vector and his crew back in Sonic Heroes, before I never knew they existed.

I'm surprized that she lasted this long.... She isn't much of a main character who appears all the time. While I like bunnies, she is so weak and defenseless. Cheese could easily work without Cream if Sega wanted it to work that way. I mean Cream never fought anyone, Cheese did all the work, so if I had a to pick I would pick Cheese over Cream. And the way she flys, not really original, it worked for Dumbo, but it doesn't look right with Cream. Cream is best off as a side character who would appear a few times in the main storyline, but would work as being a playable character in multiplayer Sonic games.

(The Tails Doll will get you for not including it in this topic.........)

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:57 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Cream is the best character in Sonic Advance 2. Fact. Ranged attacks, hovering and spin dash. Also, she's cuter and less annoying than Amy.

I've never heard of Marine, therefore I am voting her off before the other characters. Also, Sonic is immune this round. xD

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm pretty sure Cream is the "best" character in SA2 because ST intended her to be more of an "easy" mode. :x

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Ummm...just ftr...

I'm pretty sure Cream is the "best" character in SA2 because ST intended her to be more of an "easy" mode. :x

Talk about power abuse. It's almost like having an Action Replay. Anyway:

Sonic/Rouge

Sonic came before all the others. He was the one who started it all. Without the foundation you have nothing. Additionally, in the SA series games, I find him the most fun to play as due to being well-balanced. He doesn't jump too high, doesn't have Chao Abuse (^look up) and has a decent jumping attack (the blue shield thing). Plus, the blue looks awesome on him./Same reasons as before; not going to type them out again.

- DNA

Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:20 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I believe I've stated my reason for voting for Cream before this post, so I won't waste my time again. I'll just say she's the best 3D character, besides Blaze. / I don't even know who Chaos is, so he gets my vote.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I didn't really like Big in SA2 on Dreamcast he was annoying along with froggy. He's like a reject character in my opinion, he's just there....

Even though Rouge switches sides once in a while I think she deserves to stay.She also did alot in Sonic The Hedgehog for 360.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cream can't be an `easy` mode, because in Sonic Advance 3 she is the last character to be unlocked. No, she is alomst like the `Summon` attack of the Simpsons game, where you've gone through much of the game with the harder characters, she's there to let you relax a bit with superchaotic powers. Seriously though, when pelli puts `Cream the Rabbit` down, I'm sure pelli's supposed to mean `Cream the Rabbit and Cheese`./Like Krisp said, in the end its all a matter of opinion. I believe in strong powerful characters (like Cream + Cheese) that can rescue themselves out of annoying bother. Unlike Tails, where evertime Robotnikhead kidnapps Tails he just stays there screaming, "Sonic! Sonic!" (If Sonic wasn't on immunity, I'd have gone against him for when in one episode of some Sonic series he nearly gets captured himself purely because he wanted some chilli dogs).

Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Immunity: Cream
Boot: Marine the Raccon, Chaos, Big the Cat, Miles "Tails" Prower

Last edited by pelligargetic on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vector/Knuckles

Vector is different in the good sence of the word. He's design is a fresh look with the gold chains, headphones, and his stylish black shoes. Even though he is a crocodile, he just has a dragon like feel to him, maybe it's his fire breath in Sonic Heroes. Vector may appear big and scary at first glance, but he is a kind caring character who helps those in need even if the job doesn't pay. And I did say his job so... being a dective is cool, he has both brains and bronzes, something that other power type characters lack. Vector does have strong leadership skills. It was good that Sega brought Vector and his crew back in Sonic Heroes, before I never knew they existed.

Dispite his cool looks, he is a total dumby. Even though later on he was given a voice acter that made him 'sound' cool, he is still an idiot. In Sonic and Knuckles you learn that Eggman tricked him into helping him rule the world, by saying he was the good guy and Sonic is the bad guy. Thousands for deadly robots train to kill and Knuckles thinks Eggman is the good guy..... yeah, not too bright. Knuckles would believe anything you him. Say there is a ghost behind him and he would be scaried, say that there is a ring box underground in any random spot he will dig until he reaches the other side of the planet, I don't think any other Sonic character would do than. And Knuckles being passed off as Sonic's rival? Anyone who really knows the Sonic games should know that Knuckles was never a true rival of Sonic. Every time Knuckles went up against Sonic it was becaused he was tricked into doing it, and not to prove anything from his own will. His goals and skills in life makes him a failure to be a rival to Sonic at all.

Last edited by Groudon King on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Knuckles should've been Sonic one and only rival. I know original isn't always better, but in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, it is ALWAYS better. Oh, and my totally awesome Knuckles plushie <3 <3 <3

I'd totally turn into a furry for Knuckles.

As for Vector, Knuckles Chaotic bored me.

The word "Eggman" brings my blood to a boil everytime I hear it. It's Robotnik, not "Eggman".

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Knuckles is original and cool. It has the power to climb walls - come on! / Oh boy, a crocodile! Thats so sonic! I mean, Ithink I saw one in the original games by sega - but it was sonic spinball, and crocy was on the first level.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I haven't played any Sonic game, but have seen then animation and I prefer Vector over the rest of Sonic characters because of its appearance and the fact that I like reptiles / I have always said that Sonic is kinda overpowered: He has both Speed and Strength, when he doesn't look like an strong character (he is really slim). I understand the Speed, its his special ability, but from where he gets the strength?

Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I must keep her on immunity... I was bored, so I went on my game, and I samshed up everything with her. I swept through all the Acts and Zones with no hinder. It was amazing how I got full on every single bonus purely because of Cheese/I must boot him... I was bored, so I went on my game, and I ended up on Game Over with him. I struggled though the later Acts and Zones with plenty of dying. It was amazing how I didn't get a single bonus purely because of his stupidity.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Wtf, who booted Shadow? Shadow is pwnsome! I guess I have to go with his alter-ego, Sonic.

Sonic/Eggman
-Fast and, um, the closest thing I can get to Shadow!
-Fat and stupid' Nuff said.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Sonic came before all the others. He was the one who started it all. Without the foundation you have nothing. Additionally, in the SA series games, I find him the most fun to play as due to being well-balanced. He doesn't jump too high, doesn't have Chao Abuse (^look up) and has a decent jumping attack (the blue shield thing). Plus, the blue looks awesome on him./Same reasons as before; not going to type them out again.

- DNA

Last edited by DNA on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vector is annoying to me I can't see how he lasted this long, I really hated him in Sonic Riders.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

Aww... Big AND Tails got booted last round. :(

Vote: Rouge / Vector

Already explained why I like Rouge previously, and since Cream is safe, Rouge is the only character I like who's at risk right now. / Who? At least I knew who Sonic, Robotnik, Knuckles, Cream and Rouge even WERE before the character roster for Mario and Sonic was released.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:55 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Latios, yours won't count unless you fix it.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!

Let's face it, what was so great about the first games? They had Sonic as the central character and (At least in the first and best one) only character. The current games are full of freaking robot shooting and stuff (Shadow the Hedgehog sucked) /

Frost wrote:
Who? At least I knew who Sonic, Robotnik, Knuckles, Cream and Rouge even WERE before the character roster for Mario and Sonic was released.

And Crocs just suck anyway.

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go

Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Already explained./I actually like Robotnik more than two of the characters still in, but by booting him, I save Vector, whom I like more. Just too bad he'll probably get booted next round.

Immunity: Cream the Rabbit, Knuckles the Echidna, Sonic the Hedgehog
Boot: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Vector/Rouge
Already explained/Rouge is the only other option to be booted. Also, it's ridiculous how it works how there are five characters left, and three are immune.

lol voting for a lost cause

Last edited by pelligargetic on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:22 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Same vote as last time.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Again with Cream, and now the bone-headed Echidna getting immunity? I have died a little inside....

Vector/Rouge

Simply put in few sentences, her gameplay stinks. She has possibilties but Sega holds her back. In Sonic Adventure 2 she glides........ Glides?! She is a freaking bat, she can FLY for God's sake. Then in Sonic Heroes they fixed that but her alone attack was ring bombs, and Tails could do that too in that game... not a lot of thought put into this. When Sonic Next Gen got out..... she glides AGAIN?! And she is given bombs which are not much different to the ring bomb thing she used in Heroes.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:32 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Sonic/Rouge

Quote:

- DNA

^Repeating this until either Rouge or Sonic gets booted. (I'm hoping for the first one, of course...)

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:16 am
PROBATION
PROBATION

Sonic was always my favorite. He always showed up at the begining of the games wagging his finger. Knuckles was O.K. but never really appealed to me. Always seemed like he just pwned a little to much xD. Well hope dats long enough.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You can't boot Knuckles. He has immunity.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next