It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:40 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 You know that you play to much pokemon when... 
Author Message
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 am
Posts: 1552
Post 
When you try to see how many names you can slip into random conversations with someone who doesnt like pokemon without them noticing.

My record is 7 in one phone call that I had today. I slipped in Pachirisu, Mantine, Xatu, Crobat, Seadra, Qwilfish, and Yanma.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:22 am
Posts: 815
Post 
When you <s>spam at</s> <s>behave like a douchebag in</s> join a Pokemon forum.

_________________
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination

The Jonatron wrote:
Xatu Unlickely this guy wont get powered.


Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Middle-East
Post 
when you call a zu....I mean a bat zubat! (seriously I think it was a crobat cause it had 2 hind wings, nevermind it was dark :roll: )


Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:02 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 737
Location: in the wonderful region of kanto
Post 
When you can swear that your older sister was really a Gyrados in disguise

(I still think that, they both have extremely bad tempers)

When you compare the task of waking up your lazy little brother to stopping a herd of Tauros

(Still do that. Meh brother's a lazy bum )

When you can tell about Pokemon in such a way that you sound like the Pokedex

(I do! :D )

_________________
Image

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!


Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:31 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:12 am
Posts: 14
Post 
when you can read the braille by heart on the lgfr versions after playing rse series... also when your maths teacher asks you a question and because youre hiding your ds under the table all you cant hink to reply is shadow ball.


Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:31 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:03 am
Posts: 5
Post 
When you go on google looking for Poffin cookery classes

When you see a monkey that's caught fire, instead of helping it you say 'Oh, look, a Chimchar'

when you buy a pet bird, climb onto it's bird and tell it to take you to the supermarket


Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:53 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 737
Location: in the wonderful region of kanto
Post 
When you can honestly say that you are a Pokemon know it all

When you learn most of the things in life from Pokemon (i.e theories of evolution, math, basic science, mythology)

_________________
Image

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!


Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:32 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:12 am
Posts: 14
Post 
when you play pokemon while walking to the shop and nearly getting killed by the car and then nearly walking into some guy who looks like captain birdseye


Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:45 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 737
Location: in the wonderful region of kanto
Post 
When you can play Pokemon walking home from school without falling, tripping, or getting run over

(I can!)

_________________
Image

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!


Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:49 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Posts: 2148
Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Post 
When the way you are so good at spelling is because you have seen the words so many times on your games. ((:)
That is how I learned to spell 'screech' and such.))

_________________
Image<CLICK
The sannur kjarni af ljós er the hreinleiki af one's hjarta.


Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:12 am
Posts: 14
Post 
when you take your sp and fire red to college so when your ds power runs out halfway through the day all is not lost


Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 1152
Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Post 
James1234 wrote:
When you see a monkey that's caught fire, instead of helping it you say 'Oh, look, a Chimchar'


....When you see a monkey.........Caught on fire...........0.o

When you put your ds in your pocket whenever you leave the house.

When your GTS globe lists 10 different countries.

When joining a sports team named "rockets" takes on a whole new meaning.

_________________
ImageImage
^DarkCosmos, Poems^


Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:30 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:12 am
Posts: 14
Post 
when your gts globe lists 49 states. damn those lousianans. play more pokemon.


Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 737
Location: in the wonderful region of kanto
Post 
When you can list every single Pokemon in order from 001 to 493

_________________
Image

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!


Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3471
Post 
When you put a Pokemon Burger King crown on your dog.


Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 737
Location: in the wonderful region of kanto
Post 
Sweet.

When you argue with your fellow Pokemon-crazed cousin about who's the better trainer... I always win, however :D

...Until she brings up the fact that she has more Pokemon merchandise than me... then I say that I've got a bunch that she doesn't and that I have most of the games... and then we argue more

_________________
Image

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!


Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:40 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:43 am
Posts: 654
Location: England, Manchester
Post 
Youkou no Mugon wrote:

When you think that Santa Clause was really a Jynx (I did use to think that once :shock: )


Why would you think that? Lol.

Anyway, these happened to me:

When you're 18 and 19 and you see an advert for the old Pokemon films and shows on D.V.D. and you say to each other "Wow, it's like I really want to watch that now; let's buy them tomorrow."
When you're playing a word game, (Boggle for me), with your best friends - two of which don't like Pokemon - and you think you've gotten points but find out that you've actually got the wrong spelling of a word because you've put, for instance, 'Seel' instead of 'Seal' and you get laughed at :oops: .
When you get headaches because of how many hours you've spent playing Pokemon, so you stop for a while and the headaches go away but come back once you start playing again :(.
When you dream about Pokemon too often.

_________________
Mmkay.


Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:15 pm
Posts: 84
Location: Weather Institute :-)
Post 
You know you play too much Pokemon when you use it in school assignments.

Examples:
Use a Predicate Noun: Castform is a Pokemon.
Use a Predicate Adjective: Castform is small.


Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:34 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Posts: 149
Location: Middle-East
Post 
You know you play too much Pokemon when...
...You read dictionary for the first time in your life in the english class, while the teacher is reading a boooring novel
...when you search for words and natures your read at pokemon in the dictionary

...you cry missing your old talking pikachu toy :cry: ,and having its tail as memory. (Pika-Pika-Pikachu . . . . . .I can't its soooo cute :cry: :cry: I want it back where did I put it, nooo.... )

..you answere my favorite animal is blastoise, I mean erm what do you call him again?

_________________
Image Image Image Image Image Image - Diamond
Image Image Image Image Image Image - SoulSilver
Image Image Image Image Image Image - Platinum
Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)


Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:36 am
Posts: 11
Post 
when you fall over for no reason and think that a gengar is responsible

when you see two birds fly above you and you think its latios and latias

when your battery needs to be recharged while your at your cousins house and their outlet makes your ds freeze on your highest win streak at battle tower and the only thing you say for the next 2 hours is lucario use flashcannon


Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 546
Location: Isn't my avatar just so cute! :D
Post 
When you are in a Fistfight, and say, "ThunderPunch!"
When you name your two mice Raichu and Pikachu.

_________________
[img:18605e54da]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6489/spritingshackvb7.gif[/img:18605e54da]


Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:25 am
Posts: 691
Post 
.............when you name your cat Glameow and your second cat who is ugly Purugly.

................when you name your bad dog Houndoom.

_________________
Image
Clickage



<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)


Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:32 am
Profile
Fails at life
Fails at life

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 546
Location: Isn't my avatar just so cute! :D
Post 
When you name a blob of elastic-y gum Ditto.

_________________
[img:18605e54da]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6489/spritingshackvb7.gif[/img:18605e54da]


Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:47 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:51 am
Posts: 34
Location: Unknown Training Area
Post 
Youkou no Mugon wrote:
Sweet.

When you argue with your fellow Pokemon-crazed cousin about who's the better trainer... I always win, however :D

...Until she brings up the fact that she has more Pokemon merchandise than me... then I say that I've got a bunch that she doesn't and that I have most of the games... and then we argue more


that happens to me too

....when u get 2 turrtles and name them turtwig and squirtle. :lol:
....when japan is yellow on your globe for 2 much playing
....when u try to explain an example from pokemon but get frustrated trying to tell your 70 year old grandma

....when you look at your grandmas pomeranian maltese and show your grandma in your pokedex
i cant think of any thing else

_________________
Just Got Platnum!
3-22-09

Just Got Soul Silver!
3-14-10

PM me if you want to battle or trade.
FC:1676 9742 6708 (Platnum)
FC:4426 3660 4204 (SoulSilver)
Pokemon: {torterra} {feraligatr} {charizard} {electivire} {kingdra} {dusknoir}


Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:43 am
Posts: 654
Location: England, Manchester
Post 
Ghett0 wrote:
When you are in a Fistfight, and say, "ThunderPunch!"


Lol, if someone said that in a fight it would be so funny.

[You know when you play Pokemon too much when] you look up and see a cloud shaped like a Pokemon. It happened to me for the first, (and hopefully last), time a few days ago. It was a Charizard-shaped cloud.

_________________
Mmkay.


Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:23 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.