It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Create the new Sinnoh mini-icons! (Finished!) 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Since I want so see this contest FINALLY end, I had a go at the last icons. Hopefully they're passable.

Image Image Image

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The last three icons have been accepted, so we can finally put this long contest to rest!

If you would like to check out the new icons and who made them, check the second post in this thread, or click here.

Thank you everyone that participated with their icons and sorry to those that didn't make the cut. You may see another similar contest in the future, so better luck next time. ;)

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:23 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6