It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Beat me, win a Deoxys! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...Cactuar...did you even record the battle between us?

Edit: I saw your edited post. ^ <-- Follow the arrow...

Last edited by Volke on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Volke wrote:
...Cactuar...did you even record the battle between us?

Yeah, Cactuar? I've been waiting to see it too.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

K... dark void is REALLY broken :D

Nice job, good battles and such.

I need an insomniac bug lol

Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:09 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You lost too, Grey?! :shock: Even when you EV-trained?!

Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cactuar wrote:
Oh, crud I'm forgetting to edit. Mods, please don't ban me.

You caught me right when I woke up from a cat nap, so I'm not in any sort of evil mood. Just please use the edit button in the future. Once you break in the habit, I'm sure it'll become routine.

Also, now talking to everyone here... try to keep discussion to more than just one-liner stuff; especially not the stuff like "oh no I lost" and all that jazz. Threads are not meant to be chat rooms; that's what PMs and instant messengers are for.

Let's all put a little more effort into things, ok? Thanks~

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Something is starting to make me think that Cactuar never did record the battle....

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pokemaniac wrote:
Something is starting to make me think that Cactuar never did record the battle....

I agree. It shouldn't take this long to upload a video to youtube. I'm starting to doubt that he/she did.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

pikazapper wrote:
Pokemaniac wrote:

I agree. It shouldn't take this long to upload a video to youtube. I'm starting to doubt that he/she did.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. My battle against someone on Marriland got recorded, and it was put up the next day. It shouldn't have taken this long. He probably didn't record it. Oh well.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

or he was embarrassed that he lost ;).

Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, that could be the case. Anyway, did everyone here get a chance to battle him? He doesn't take pms so it makes it kinda hard to contact him. :?

Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:05 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I know I got the chance, and lost, fast. And now that we've started talking about the video,
I get the feeling he's ignoring everyone.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Guys, I recorded it. but I'll have to use my friends youtube account since I don't have one. I'll have to get together with him sometime. Plus, its very poor quality, but I'll still put it up if you want to see it. Hey volke, do you want to have another battle this Sunday, 8:00 central? I could record this one too and make sure its good quality and all, if you want. I'll give you a phione with pokerus if you win, or any of the other pokemon I offered before.
I'll accept repeats from anyone else, too.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay, you'll take repeats. Then I'll take another shot. Don't worry about Arceus either, I don't have him anymore. Will it be singles or doubles?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

single, 8:00 central this sunday.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:19 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay, same rules right? 6 on 6 Ubers.

EDIT: Two questions.
1: Is your team still the same?
2: Can I still battle for Deoxys?

EDIT:
I've had something to ask that's been bugging me. Why can't we ever see when you're online, Cactuar?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Same rules, different team for me though.

Deoxys
Deoxys
Deoxys
Raikou/Deoxys/Groudon/Mewtwo (Haven't decided yet.)
Darkrai
Palkia

I just decided to hide my online status, Because I just sort of felt like it.

You can battle for Deoxys, or a mediocre legend with pokerus.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

tiger10x wrote:
2. All "battle me" stuff belongs in Battle Request Thread. This should be blatantly obvious.

This thread has always teetered on the border between acceptable and unacceptable for me, but now this is just turning into a giant "Battle me" thread, complete with complimentary spam posts. You know, Cactuar, you can do this exact same stuff in the Battle Request Thread. You can offer your same prizes and all that jazz. Hell, you could even start a special tournament for this if you wanted.

I don't think you need a whole thread just for you; we can all deal without these micro-discussions that, in the end, are just spam. Therefore, I'm just gonna end this now.

I suggest you start a tournament if you want yourself to be the attention grabber in a thread for battles, or just go to the Battle Request Thread and grace them with your presence there.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4