Yes 86%  86%  [ 19 ]
no 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22

Funny battles disscussion 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gnaaye wrote:
CLaSsicK wrote:

Online in this one battle, My Friend was using all ubers (Dragonite, Metagross, Blissey, Swampert, Salamence, and Nidoking)...

NONE of those are 00bers.
Plus Nidoking has NO stats over 92.
HP: 81
ATT: 92
DEF: 77
SPD: 85
SP.ATT: 85
SP.DEF: 75
^Crap^

Seems like irony, since you yourself probably have no stats above 92.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
My god, can you give this topic a rest^^ :roll:. It was interesting, some of those are u00bers and, most importantly, this is not the thread to disscuss it! This is the third time i have had to post this!
Quote:
don't clutter

Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My god, can you give this topic a rest^^ :roll:. It was interesting, some of those are u00bers and, most importantly, this is not the thread to disscuss it! This is the third time i have had to post this!
Quote:
don't clutter
Wouldn't you say that it is technically discussing that 'funny battle'.

It's a small argument on a point within it, but the purpose of the thread was funny battle Discussion right? And no, none of them were uber it is a common misconception, but Dragonite, Metagross, Salamance, Tyrannitar, ect are not uber.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

They were not disscussing the battle, they were disscussing which are u00bers. Why are dragonite and metagross not u00bers? I get my only refrence from tounry bans and they usually include those :? .

P.S. we are drifting off subject here! please PM me your response (if you need to respond) faceless :).

P.P.S. you can disscuss, but you need to disscuss the battles. keep the funny battles coming.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:41 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

My Mew wass OHKOed by a Krabby's crabhammer.

But my mew was 22 lvls. lower...

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

CLaSsicK wrote:

Online in this one battle, My Friend was using all ubers (Dragonite, Metagross, Blissey, Swampert, Salamence, and Nidoking)...

NONE of those are 00bers.

That wasn't a very constructive post, and to be honest ubers are really opinions. There is no chart anywhere that mathmatically lists Ubers therefore no one is right or wrong.

Back to the topic, I just swept a whole team with bronzong because they didn't have a fire move and this kid was freaking out, on his last poke he had a dusknoir and it was just about to kill me when i used explosion and all you could hear was him screaming. i felt bad at first till i realized it was really quite funny.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

That^^^^^ up there must of sucked to be that person goes to show you when you don't have a move your out....

Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ok so i'm playing diamond on my DS. fighting the l337 4 with my dialga lv. 79 with 2 exp. shares atached to my dragonair and charmeleon. and i go up against the bug guy. defeated. old lady. defeated. then i get to flint. defeated up until drifblim. dialga gets knocked out. no revives with me. send out lv. 52 krabby. OHKO with ominous wind on krabby. go seel lv. 32. drafblim uses will-o-the-wisp and burns seel. he eventually gets Ko but now drifblims at 1/2 HP. go pidgey lv. 32. willowisp again. bfore being knocked out pidgey gets drifblim into orange almost red. FULL RESTORE! so i have left a dragonair lv.37 and a charmeleon lv. 32 go charmeleon. oh and the drifblim has used double team so many times that it no longer does anything. so i use dragonrage and fire fang a bunch of times and get him down to half health. drifblim is just going. Willowisp. doesn't effect charmeleon. baton pass. it failed. double team. evasion won't go higher. over and over again. so i'm out of pp for all moves except for slash and fireblast. slash dosen't work agaainst it and fire blast has 5 pp. great. so i use fire blast. miss. predictable. and then it hits 3 times in a row knocking drifblim out! lucky me.

(sorry for the overly long post)

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That wasn't a very constructive post, and to be honest ubers are really opinions. There is no chart anywhere that mathmatically lists Ubers therefore no one is right or wrong.

Back to the topic, I just swept a whole team with bronzong because they didn't have a fire move and this kid was freaking out, on his last poke he had a dusknoir and it was just about to kill me when i used explosion and all you could hear was him screaming. i felt bad at first till i realized it was really quite funny.

If that guy was screaming over a battle then he's got serious issues.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: On the back of a stampeding Tauros squealing, "WHEEE!"

You almost felt BAD? :roll: Talk about hysterical.

I thought you were talking about me at first, until I noticed the thing about Dusknoir (don't have one :P). But yea, once it came down to Bronzong, it was pretty much PWNage. That's what I get for completely neglecting bringing a fire move with me. (It's too bad I didn't have my Houndoom finished one day earlier... >_<)

Look at it this way, at least I wasn't screaming. :P I was grunting in frustration of my own st00pidity. >_<

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I had 2 really good battles today. They both came down to the last Pokemon, and both ended the same way. Critical hit on my Poke, I lose.

GRRRRRR.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well I have a had a good battle today I thought my electivire was going to be knocked out by someones latios but it survived a dragon pulse. I was like :shock: ok then My electivire uses Ice punch 1HKO on his latios I was like way to go then after that came down to the last pkmn 1on1 and I beat his dusknoir I was so proud of my team(just so you people know I wasn't using legendary pkmn)

Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well I have a had a good battle today I thought my electivire was going to be knocked out by someones latios but it survived a dragon pulse. I was like :shock: ok then My electivire uses Ice punch 1HKO on his latios I was like way to go then after that came down to the last pkmn 1on1 and I beat his dusknoir I was so proud of my team(just so you people know I wasn't using legendary pkmn)
Me again...stupid critical hits.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well the battles i have done Today go to my Forslass for being a beast
My first 3 on 3
Froslass takes Whole Team down thanks the Confuse Ray the Hail
This guys Umbreon missed like 5 times and hit its self twice
Then he sends Electrive and I use confuse ray and it hits its self twice and then i use blizzard for the win
Last 1 was Garchomp lol, it's Hailing now and i have my ice pokemon with Blizzard :D
My second 3 on 3
I start off with Charizard again and he gets worked by Tyranitar
Then Aerodactyl takes out TTar and proceeds to get owned by Dusknoir
Then i send out Froslass once again to do work
Take out Dusknoir with Shadown Ball then use Hail
Lantios takes Froslass down to 1 hit :shock:
But Blizzard pulls through again :D

I <3 {froslass}

Last edited by Death76 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm gonna try not to go on a rampage the next time that happens.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That was lucky the 4 Evs i put into hp saved me :P

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^That was BS to the MAX. :(

MOMMY HIDE ME! HE'S GONNA GET ME!:shock: + :o

Sorry, just had to let that out, i'm ok now :). Maybe I should PM you for a battle. :wink: Please don't insult posters with things like "That was BS"^^. This is a place for people to share battles they found interesting, for the good (ok entertainment, but what's the differance?) of all of us.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ShadowTyranitar wrote:
^That was BS to the MAX. :(

MOMMY HIDE ME! HE'S GONNA GET ME!:shock: + :o

Sorry, just had to let that out, i'm ok now :). Maybe I should PM you for a battle. :wink: Please don't insult posters with things like "That was BS"^^. This is a place for people to share battles they found interesting, for the good (ok entertainment, but what's the differance?) of all of us.
Lol, I was kidding. If you want, sure we could battle.

Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok so I just finished playing Death76, and it was a pretty close battle.

At one point it was my Weezing Vs. his Froslass. Hail was in affect and weezing is slow so he used blizzard and took me to red and it froz me. So because I was slow I atacked 2nd and I thawed and KOd his Froslass only to be KOd by Hail lol.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

At one point it was my Weezing Vs. his Froslass. Hail was in affect and weezing is slow so he used blizzard and took me to red and it froz me. So because I was slow I atacked 2nd and I thawed and KOd his Froslass only to be KOd by Hail lol.

Talk about bad luck for me, how many pokemon unfreeze the same turn they get frozen, that should be against the rules lol

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

CLaSsicK wrote:

Talk about bad luck for me, how many pokemon unfreeze the same turn they get frozen, that should be against the rules lol
Lol, I dont know what's luckier, the Blizzard actually freezing Weezing, or the Weezing being thawed out immediately.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: On the left side of the street... Take THAT Society!
Death76 wrote:
CLaSsicK wrote:

Lol, I dont know what's luckier, the Blizzard actually freezing Weezing, or the Weezing being thawed out immediately.

I don't know how long it's been since i've frozen anyone, ingame or not.
Probably since pokemon stadium 2...

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bulkywaters <- Go

Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

we should after a while, make a poll to see who peoples thought had the best luck, or the craziest thing etc.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I would like to but I don't know if or how you can change a poll, maybe another thread after a large enough number of posts.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was battling Giratina and was trying catch it but every time i tried my team would be destroyed. My spirit was broken but not completely smashed. Then i went to try another day but i forgot to put my level 2 starly in my box. I went through the battle and got it to red then everything except for my starly was koed. I said to myself "i'll try to get one more pokeball in" so i sent it out and used a pokeball...of course it didn't work but then giratina used earthquake. didn't effect. The giratina kept using moves that didn't effect me until i caught it. really stupid, but funny.

But pokemon battles are fun!
{weavile} {blissey} {dusknoir} Ownage Beam! {xatu} {metagross} {lapras}

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next