It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Experimental Movesets 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm looking on doing a miltank as a... well tank.

{miltank}
+DEF -S.ATK nature @ Leftovers/Fighting type reduction berry. Scrappy
252 DEF, 200 HP, 56 ATK
-Body Slam
-Milk Drink
-Stealth rock
-EQ/Hammer arm (something to hit most steels)

Also question, Can I breed taruos and get a miltank or are they considered different pokes?

>.> Miltanks are rare in diamond....

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:35 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

2 Things About your miltank.

1)If you mainly want to do damage, Return should be Over Body Slam. If not then fine.

2)Hammer Arm Over EQ, because then, You can Hit EVERYTHING neutral at least, and Super effective against Spiritomb :shock: .

Tauros and Miltank Should Breed. It's common sense. (Never mind This)

Ryla,Peanut-Lover

Yes, Now I can trade for Items.

Last edited by PokemonnOOb on Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

PokemonnOOb wrote:
2 Things About your miltank.

1)If you mainly want to do damage, Return should be Over Body Slam. If not then fine.

2)Hammer Arm Over EQ, because then, You can Hit EVERYTHING neutral at least, and Super effective against Spiritomb :shock: .

Tauros and Miltank Should Breed. It's common sense.

1) I'm not aiming to do much damage with this miltank, Body slam + 30% status is win ^^

2) Yes, I went with Hammer arm once I learned that it allowed fight moves to hit ghosts as well as normal moves.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Would this guy work?

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Impish Nature - Sturdy
252 Def, 252 Att 6 hp
-Power Trick
-Rollout
-Gyro Ball
-Rest/Defense Curl/Stealth Rock/Toxic

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:41 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Not too surprising - many have used it.

The key though is to remove all physical attackers - after power trick, he's like...56-119 def. coupled with the bad hp...he'd be very frail.

Again, that wouldn't matter if you removed all of the opponent's physical attackers.

Shuckle @Life Orb/Liechi Berry
Gluttony if using the Liechi berry
Impish | 252 HP, 252 Def , 4 SpDef
~Earthquake
~Power Trick
~Stone Edge
~Gyro Ball/Substitute

Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Haha I have anouther Blissey moveset that I "borrowed" from someone on anouther forum so all credit goes to him...

Blissey@leftovers
252 HP 252 Sp. Attack
Modest Nature
Substitute
Focus Blast
Ice Beam
Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic

Wow what a beast(lol) this thing is designed to come in on the Special hits absorb them expect a switch then Sub. After you make your beefey Sub use your super effective hit on whatever comes in. The last move is all up to personal preferance Flamethrower so those nasty steels, Thunderbolt for you guesed it Gyarados, and Psychic(my personal choice) for Nape and the oh so commen Herracross. Fun moveset really.

Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey cudya rate these 2 fr me plz?ill send the rest l8r:

Gengar
Modest Nature
EV's:252 sp atk,252 spd,6hp

Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Sludge bomb
Psychic

Weavile
Jolly nature
EV's:252 atk,252 spd,6hp

Ice punch
Brick Break
Night Slash
Swords Dance

thanks

Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey i'd like to make a correction:
my weavile's EV distribution is 252 atk,40 hp and 218 spd

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

This is not a place for your movesets to be rated, its a place where you can propose new ideas for other pokemon.

Blissey should never stay in on a heracross or infernape, simply because their close combats are powerful enough to just about ohko her.
Focus Blast is too inaccurate to run on her.
Softboiled has to be on, no question about that.
You also have a terrible defense - non-bold, 0 evs.

Gengar doesn't need Sludge bomb - even though its a high base power, it has terrible coverage. He's better with HP Ice (for sala/chomp/nite), Confuse Ray/Hypnosis (extended survival), or even Explosion.

Weavile is standard, and please edit your post, don't double post.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Peanut-Lover wrote:
This is not a place for your movesets to be rated, its a place where you can propose new ideas for other pokemon.

Blissey should never stay in on a heracross or infernape, simply because their close combats are powerful enough to just about ohko her.
Focus Blast is too inaccurate to run on her.
Softboiled has to be on, no question about that.
You also have a terrible defense - non-bold, 0 evs.

Gengar doesn't need Sludge bomb - even though its a high base power, it has terrible coverage. He's better with HP Ice (for sala/chomp/nite), Confuse Ray/Hypnosis (extended survival), or even Explosion.

Weavile is standard, and please edit your post, don't double post.

You forgot one thing,Blissey is too slow to even dream of sweeping.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You really made blissy shine. Pretty good for a tank/sweeper. But as you know, speed is a dificulty.

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:15 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Metakazam wrote:
Haha I have anouther Blissey moveset that I "borrowed" from someone on anouther forum so all credit goes to him...

Blissey@leftovers
252 HP 252 Sp. Attack
Modest Nature
Substitute
Focus Blast

Ice Beam
Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic

Wow what a beast(lol) this thing is designed to come in on the Special hits absorb them expect a switch then Sub. After you make your beefey Sub use your super effective hit on whatever comes in. The last move is all up to personal preferance Flamethrower so those nasty steels, Thunderbolt for you guesed it Gyarados, and Psychic(my personal choice) for Nape and the oh so commen Herracross. Fun moveset really.

Really,why in the world would you expect to even outspeed Heracross or Infernape?Sub is not good.That's suicide for something meant to be BULKY,not a SWEEPER.Focus Blast misses too much.HP Fighting would be better but that should ever be used.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I never said it was a good idea I was just throwing the possibility out there is all. I'm not really trying to sugest you EVER use this Blissey but it's just VERY unexpected and 50-64% damage to infernape isn't too shabby on a special WALL. And quite frankly I'm sick of seeing Blissey as a one or two trick pony even though she does happen to be extremely good at those tricks...

Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{dusknoir}
252 Atk,252 HP
Leftovers
Impish

Shadow Claw
Curse
Mean Look
Pain Split/Rest

This dusknoir just mean looks and curses then finishes it off with shadow claw.
If HP is low - and in pain splits case the opponents is high - just rest/pain split.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Prof. Dom wrote:
{dusknoir}
252 Atk,252 HP
Leftovers
Impish

Shadow Claw
Curse
Mean Look
Pain Split/Rest

This dusknoir just mean looks and curses then finishes it off with shadow claw.
If HP is low - and in pain splits case the opponents is high - just rest/pain split.

Dusknoir is a Tank yes but I don't believe it can wall that much...on top of that it's slow...One Mean Look, Curse, and you're dead. There's no time to use Pain Split cos you would've been blasted twice before you can. Curse cuts your HP down to half right? So I'm 99% sure Dusknoir won't be able to tank 1 more hit with less than half HP left.

Fri May 02, 2008 12:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah i agree....
Dusknoir couldn't do much that way...
but,he could do Mean Look,Pain Split/Rest and curse.,t
hen Rest/PS again...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Fri May 02, 2008 5:04 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

[quote]Dusknoir is a Tank yes but I don't believe it can wall that much...on top of that it's slow...One Mean Look, Curse, and you're dead. There's no time to use Pain Split cos you would've been blasted twice before you can. Curse cuts your HP down to half right? So I'm 99% sure Dusknoir won't be able to tank 1 more hit with less than half HP left.[/quote]

Actually Curse is an effective way to cripple opponents with Dusknoir. Curse cuts your HP to half, then use pain split after you have been hit again to cripple the opponent more. If the opponent stays in within one or two turns they die from curse, should they switch pain split on the next opponent coming out. Pretty effective if used correctly

FC: 2320 4109 0925

Thu May 15, 2008 4:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{swampert} @ leftovers

stealth rock
toxic
roar
rest

Thu May 22, 2008 4:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So currently I'm raising a {parasect} and I cant quite decide what moveset to go with. I'd like to use her in double battles with a partner that knows surf. (Or solo in a rain dance team... if I ever make one)

So far my options are:

Adamant @ Dry Skin

1 -Leftovers/Fly-protect berry/Life Orb
-X-scissor
-Spore
-Swords dance
-Return

Spore + SD = Sweep.

2 -Life Orb
-Brick Break
-Air Ace
-Spore
-Swords Dance

Spore + SD = Sweep. Less powerful than the 1st set but better type coverage.

-Sub
-Aromatherapy
-Spore
-X-scissor/Return

Support/Stall.

Thu May 22, 2008 9:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm doing a totally new idea (atleast to me) for a surprise kill kind of pokemon.

Rattata @ Focus Sash
Naughty, 252 HP, 252 Att, 4 Def
Moves:
Endeavor
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Taunt/Counter

The basic idea is to come in after another Pokemon fainted, and Endeavor the same turn you get hit down to 1HP. The next thing you do is up to prediction. If you see a switch, then Pursuit for the kill. If not, then Quick Attack for the kill. Counter is there for another option as a first move of you know it will work. Taunt if you feel like they might just raise stats in your face.

I consider Giratina the 'opposite side' of the mystical Dialga and Palkia, being born when the world was first created. Basically the anti-existence to all the other pokemon.

Sat May 24, 2008 7:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Clmaster wrote:
I'm doing a totally new idea (atleast to me) for a surprise kill kind of pokemon.

Rattata @ Focus Sash
Moves:
Endeavor
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Taunt/Counter

The basic idea is to come in after another Pokemon fainted, and Endeavor the same turn you get hit down to 1HP. The next thing you do is up to prediction. If you see a switch, then Pursuit for the kill. If not, then Quick Attack for the kill. Counter is there for another option as a first move of you know it will work. Taunt if you feel like they might just raise stats in your face.

I'd stick with taunt, That thar is a FEAR rattata. and it's best to keep him very low leveled to insure the drop to 1hp. Also beware of Sandstorm/ multi-hit moves.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

MasterChef wrote:
Clmaster wrote:

Rattata @ Focus Sash
Moves:
Endeavor
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Taunt/Counter

I'd stick with taunt, That thar is a FEAR rattata. and it's best to keep him very low leveled to insure the drop to 1hp. Also beware of Sandstorm/ multi-hit moves.

I'd use Kangaskhan so that it would work on ghosts too, (with Sucker Punch rather then Quick Attack) but Rattata is a lot more killable.

I consider Giratina the 'opposite side' of the mystical Dialga and Palkia, being born when the world was first created. Basically the anti-existence to all the other pokemon.

Sun May 25, 2008 8:06 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Clmaster wrote:
MasterChef wrote:
Clmaster wrote:

Rattata @ Focus Sash
Moves:
Endeavor
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Taunt/Counter

I'd use Kangaskhan so that it would work on ghosts too, (with Sucker Punch rather then Quick Attack) but Rattata is a lot more killable.

Rattata learns Sucker Punch at level 19 if i'm not mistaken.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Clmaster wrote:

Rattata @ Focus Sash
Moves:
Endeavor
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Taunt/Counter

Yeah VERY original...
Just like no one here never heard Marriland's F.E.A.R. ...
No one falls for this trick anymore...
I hope...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I find these movesets quite pointless....that's because they can only KO 1 Pokemon at most before fainting....a fair trade on both teams...pointless. Besides, I don't think people are taht gullible anymore. :? :!:

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next