It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 The NEW 3rd Generation Rating Center 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Psy_Butterfree wrote:
Can I rate teams or something? Well... I'm GOOD not at rating. Tell me if I'm doing something wrong and I'll delete this post myself.

Pokemaster567 wrote:
I'm a relatively inexperienced trainer, and my goal is to construct an in-game water-only team for Pokemon Emerald.

{swampert} Awesome
- Earthquake
- Muddy Water
- Return
- Brick Break

{wailord}
- Amnesia
- Water Spout
- Rest
- Blizzard 70% accuracy... Can swap it for something else?

{tentacruel}
- Hyrdo Pump Uh... Can't you sneak in a Surf? It's got more PP
- Screech
- Barrier
- Sludge Bomb

{starmie} Awesome
- Light Screen
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Surf

{gyarados} Well, it's 4x weak to electric, and eletric is pretty common, so why not swap for Quagsire?... Can you even get Quagsire in Emerald?
- Hyper Beam 75 base power, basically. Swap it for return?
- Dragon Dance
- Surf
- Earthquake

{milotic}
- Surf
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Iron Tail

You can get quagsire, but only after the E4

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

3rd gen Party

1.) Sceptile Adamant @ Miracle Seed
Leaf Blade
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Giga Drain

2.) Sharpedo Adamant (again) @ leftovers
Ice Beam
Crunch
Skull Bash
Surf

3.) Manectric Jolly @ Magnet
Thunderbolt
Charge
Iron Tail
Thunder

4.) Altaria Brave @ Sharp Beak
Aerial Ace
Dragon Claw
Icebeam
Sky Attack

5.) Sableye Modest @ Spelltag
Shadow Ball
Faint Attack
Thief
Toxic

6.) Rayquaza Mild @ Quick Claw
Extremespeed
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast
Icebeam

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:06 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{blaziken} lvl 81 hp 242 atk 239 defense 156 sp.atk 226 sp.def 127 speed 184
Double kick
Cut
Quick Attack
Overheat
{kyogre} lvl 71 hp 224 atk 153 defense 131 sp.atk 238 sp.def 239 speed 151
Hydropump
Surf
Dive
Double-Edge
{rayquaza} lvl 75 hp 281 atk 261 defense 157 sp.atk 232 sp.def 177 speed 164
Fly
Watwerfall
Extremespeed
Strength
{salamence} lvl 60 hp 218 atk 197 defense 119 sp.atk 155 sp.def 99 speed 150
Dragonbreath
Fly
Rock Smash
Ember
{golem} lvl 100 hp 290 atk 267 defense 273 sp.atk 145 sp.def 148 speed 113
Secret Power
Earthquake
Explosion
Rocksmash
{groudon} lvl 71 hp 244 atk 250 defense 220 sp.atk 149 sp.def 134 speed 134
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Fissure
Solar Beam

Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So i'm basically playing through all the older pokemon games because I got tired of black and recently sold my DS =/

I do need some help raising a solid team for sapphire. I don't care about EVs, IVs, or even natures. I'm simply raising this team for fun. Anyway, here is the team so far:

{cradily}
Noooo idea what to do with his moves, i've never raised a cradily before..help!!

{slaking}
-Focus Punch
-EQ
-Shadow Ball
-Hyper Beam

{gardevoir}
-Psychic
-Hypnosis
-Calm mind
-Tbolt

{swampert}
-Surf
-EQ
-Ice Beam
-Brick Break

If I could get suggestions on two other poke's for this team, it would be much appreciated. I only have access to poke's from sapphire however so the selection is limited. Thanks

If my name sounds familiar, it's because I run halo reach. Look me up, imma Halo boss ;)

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sceptile(lonely)
-leaf blade
-dragon claw
-brick break
-rock tomb(need replacement)

Gardevoir(timid)
-psychic
-thunderbolt
-calm mind
-hypnosis(also need to be replaced)

Absol(quiet)
-shadow ball
-aerial ace
-swords dance
-slash

Milotic(quiet)
-surf
-ice beam
-recover
-substitute

Skarmory
-drill peck
-steel wing
-spikes
-(filler)

(still undecided)

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Sceptile: You can replace Rock tomb with False swipe if you need something to take on legends, and capture other Pokemon. Pursuit isn't terribly useful unless you are playing in a link battle.
If you can breed, I'd get Crunch or Leech Seed (while you're breeding, get a Timid nature if you can) If you have access to the tutors, you can go with Thunderpunch.

Gardevoir - honestly, I like Hypnosis, this is the set I go with. Usually good for sleeping the opponent so you can calm-mind up safely, or again - put a legend / shiny to sleep.

Absol: SD, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, fairly standard. It does get Rock Slide if you are interested. It can get Quick attack so you can kill something before you die. Otherwise, Return is a much better option.

Milotic: Sort of standard. Hypnosis or Mirror Coat over substitute - they aren't as good as they can be, and you lose the benefits of Marvel Scale (no status).

Skarmory: In-game, not terribly useful. You can throw return on just for filler, but that's it.

You have nothing with STAB or really strong earthquake. You can try a Salamence - decent option all things considered. And you could use a second water - Whiscash (its actually pretty good) is an option. In-game, Flygon with Dig is actually useful.. Considering that your opponent will not switch out, and Flygon is immune to opposing earthquakes, you save the valuable TM26. With STAB, Dig is essentially at base power 90 - with any weaknesses, it shoots up to 180 (which is good considering that you don't use the TM, and you get a turn to evade - the only thing wasted is your time, and if you're stalling from something else...you get the point).

You should consider, especially for the battle frontier, raising a few more pokemon so you can you can be ready for what each thing needs. If this is just for the elite four, it shouldn't be too hard.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Peanut-Lover wrote:
Sceptile: You can replace Rock tomb with False swipe if you need something to take on legends, and capture other Pokemon. Pursuit isn't terribly useful unless you are playing in a link battle.
If you can breed, I'd get Crunch or Leech Seed (while you're breeding, get a Timid nature if you can) If you have access to the tutors, you can go with Thunderpunch.

Gardevoir - honestly, I like Hypnosis, this is the set I go with. Usually good for sleeping the opponent so you can calm-mind up safely, or again - put a legend / shiny to sleep.

Absol: SD, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, fairly standard. It does get Rock Slide if you are interested. It can get Quick attack so you can kill something before you die. Otherwise, Return is a much better option.

Milotic: Sort of standard. Hypnosis or Mirror Coat over substitute - they aren't as good as they can be, and you lose the benefits of Marvel Scale (no status).

Skarmory: In-game, not terribly useful. You can throw return on just for filler, but that's it.

You have nothing with STAB or really strong earthquake. You can try a Salamence - decent option all things considered. And you could use a second water - Whiscash (its actually pretty good) is an option. In-game, Flygon with Dig is actually useful.. Considering that your opponent will not switch out, and Flygon is immune to opposing earthquakes, you save the valuable TM26. With STAB, Dig is essentially at base power 90 - with any weaknesses, it shoots up to 180 (which is good considering that you don't use the TM, and you get a turn to evade - the only thing wasted is your time, and if you're stalling from something else...you get the point).

You should consider, especially for the battle frontier, raising a few more pokemon so you can you can be ready for what each thing needs. If this is just for the elite four, it shouldn't be too hard.

Thank you, actually I'm breeding my sceptile to learn crunch, and training some pokemon specially for the battle frontier

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:53 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Most people do not appreciate the abilities of special-oriented, or slightly mixed Salamence, which you might want to consider.

Salamence @Shell Bell / Lum Berry
~Dragon Dance
~Hydro Pump / Fire Blast / Crunch
~Dragon Claw
~Brick Break / Rock Slide / Fly (it is useful)

Dragon dance + Hydro Pump comes from Gyarados - if you are willing to.
And this can even be done even at level 50 - keep as a Bagon until level 49 (where it learns Dragon Claw), let it evolve at level 49 to Shelgon, and then Sala @50. This is especially useful in the Pyramid against the Regis - Hydro Pump is great for Regirock (though careful of AncientPower and Explosion). Rock Slide and/or Brick Break are good for Regice (careful of Freeze). And Fire Blast is good for Registeel (whatever your team has the hardest trouble with, tailor it to that).

My recommendation: Go with Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Brick Break. Especially if you have Fire Red, you get unlimited Brick Breaks - very reliable. If you need it against Regice, that is an option (it does not have Curse, and its defense is pretty poor). DO NOT underestimate Fire Blast from Salamence.

Speaking of the Pyramid, take Linoone. You will get good items. You will hurt things with Return and Shadow Ball. Blissey/Chimecho doesn't hurt either, with aromatherapy and heal bell. Both are also good for the Pike.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Peanut-Lover wrote:
Most people do not appreciate the abilities of special-oriented, or slightly mixed Salamence, which you might want to consider.

Salamence @Shell Bell / Lum Berry
~Dragon Dance
~Hydro Pump / Fire Blast / Crunch
~Dragon Claw
~Brick Break / Rock Slide / Fly (it is useful)

Dragon dance + Hydro Pump comes from Gyarados - if you are willing to.
And this can even be done even at level 50 - keep as a Bagon until level 49 (where it learns Dragon Claw), let it evolve at level 49 to Shelgon, and then Sala @50. This is especially useful in the Pyramid against the Regis - Hydro Pump is great for Regirock (though careful of AncientPower and Explosion). Rock Slide and/or Brick Break are good for Regice (careful of Freeze). And Fire Blast is good for Registeel (whatever your team has the hardest trouble with, tailor it to that).

My recommendation: Go with Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Brick Break. Especially if you have Fire Red, you get unlimited Brick Breaks - very reliable. If you need it against Regice, that is an option (it does not have Curse, and its defense is pretty poor). DO NOT underestimate Fire Blast from Salamence.

Speaking of the Pyramid, take Linoone. You will get good items. You will hurt things with Return and Shadow Ball. Blissey/Chimecho doesn't hurt either, with aromatherapy and heal bell. Both are also good for the Pike.

well I took your advice I raised a whishcash with surf, ice beam, earthquake, spark. I also raised a lanturn with surf, ice beam, thunderbolt, thunderwave. I'm currently raising a crobat with aerial ace, confuse ray, bite, (filler)

Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I started a Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge for my emerald about a week ago, I'm only up to Norman(meaning I haven't fought him yet), and would like to hear some advice for my team~ I have these Pokemon in the pc:

{gloom} {skarmory} {whismur} {sableye} {torkoal} {solrock} {swablu} {lombre}

but my team consists of:

{marshtomp} Naughty
Tackle
Mud Shot
Mud Slap
Water Gun

{swellow} Relaxed ((thinking of swapping for an Electric type of anything that I could find..maybe {magneton} ))
Wing Attack
Double Team
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

{breloom} Relaxed
Mega Drain
Headbutt
Mach Punch
Leech Seed

{numel} Bold
Ember
Tackle
Growl
Magnitude

{spoink}Lonely
Psybeam
Psywave
Psych Up
Confuse Ray

{trapinch} Docile
Bite
Dig
Faint Attack
Rock Smash

I'm torn between the annoying type pile ups, ie: {trapinch} (x2 water damage/ and x4 ice damage from ice/ground when a Flygon) and {numel} (x4 water damage when both Numel and Camerupt) both being part ground when they're evolved, but I would like a dragon and a good fire type, I would like a good comparison between {swablu} and {trapinch} for the dragon part of my team, as well as a suggestion for an electric Pokemon that's good, or just a move. Remember that I'm doing a Nuzlocke, and I can't breed, so please help me?

Last edited by CubchooPaws on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Also, how can I find out my Pokemon's Hidden Power type? I'm nowhere near Mossdeep City, and I don't agree with this site's way of the IV calculations...why would I want a level 100, just to find out it's power when I want to level it up naturally..especially when that many Rare Candies could only sharked to obtain.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

CubchooPaws wrote:
Also, how can I find out my Pokemon's Hidden Power type? I'm nowhere near Mossdeep City, and I don't agree with this site's way of the IV calculations...why would I want a level 100, just to find out it's power when I want to level it up naturally..especially when that many Rare Candies could only sharked to obtain.

Use the manual calculation in the Psylab.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I started a Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge for my emerald about a week ago, I'm only up to Norman(meaning I haven't fought him yet), and would like to hear some advice for my team~ I have these Pokemon in the pc:

but my team consists of:

{marshtomp} Naughty
Tackle
Mud Shot
Mud Slap
Water Gun

{swellow} Relaxed ((thinking of swapping for an Electric type of anything that I could find..maybe ))
Wing Attack
Double Team
Focus Energy
Quick Attack

{brelloom} Relaxed
Mega Drain
Headbutt
Mach Punch
Leech Seed

{numel} Bold
Ember
Tackle
Growl
Magnitude

{spoink} Lonely
Psybeam
Psywave
Psych Up
Confuse Ray

{trapinch} Docile
Bite
Dig
Faint Attack
Rock Smash

I'm torn between the annoying type pile ups, ie: {trapinch}(x2 water damage/ and x4 ice damage from ice/ground when a Flygon) and {numel}(x4 water damage when both Numel and Camerupt) both being part ground when they're evolved, but I would like a dragon and a good fire type, I would like a good comparison between {swablu} and {trapinch} for the dragon part of my team, as well as a suggestion for an electric Pokemon that's good, or just a move. Remember that I'm doing a Nuzlocke, and I can't breed, so please help me?
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, I've traveled since this post, defeated Norman, and I'm at Route 120, got my TM Hidden Power..I want to know which seems better for the type, so if I could get some input, that would be most appreciated~
--Storage--
{gloom} Bug
{magnemite} Fire
{lombre} Fire
{sableye} Ghost
{breloom} Water
{trapinch} Ice
{castform} Psychic
{torkoal} Grass
{skarmory} Poison
{solrock} Grass
--Team--
{manectric} Ice
{swellow} Flying
{marshtomp} Dragon
{swablu} Fire
{spoink} Fire
{numel} Psychic

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my original game got deleted so I started a new one

Blaziken: nature; mild, held item;charcoal/black belt
ev; 252 sp.A, 252 speed, 4 hp
moves
sky uppercut
blaze kick/flamethrower(undecided)
slash(going to be replaced by thunder punch or rock slide)
bulk up

Gardevoir: nature; calm, held item; (undecided), ability; trace
ev; 252 sp.A, 252 speed, 4sp.D
moves
psychic
thunderbolt
calm mind
hypnosis/thunderwave

ludicolo: nature; rash(it's the best nature I can get at that time :( , held item; lefty, ability; rain dish
ev; 252 hp, 252 sp.A, 4 speed
moves
surf
ice beam
giga drain
rain dance

absol: nature adamant :D, held item;(undecided), ability: pressure
ev; 252 attack, 252 speed
moves
shadow ball
aerial ace
slash(rock slide as replacement)
swords dance

flygon: nature; hasty, held item; soft sand, ability;levitate
ev; 252 sp.A(attack still higher than sp.A), 252: speed
moves
dragonbreath(saving dragon claw)
dig(saving earthquake)
crunch
flamethrower

starmie: nature; modest, held item; mystic water, ability; natural cure
ev; 252 sp.A, 252 speed
moves
surf
ice beam
thunderbolt/psychic
recover

I caught a pokerus so I haven't controlled my ev training

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Is it me, or the rating team is inactive?

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my current team for leaf green

charizard: ev:(still not ev trained) nature:hasty
moves
flamethrower/heat wave
brick break
slash
(undecided)
I have no idea how to use a charizard :?:

dugtrio: ev:252 attack, 252 speed, nature:jolly
moves:
earthquake
rock slide
aerial ace
tri attack(it has fighting for hp)

jolteon: ev: 252 sp.att, 252 speed, nature: timid
moves:
thunderbolt
hp ice
bite
thunder wave

dragonair: 252 sp.att, 252 speed, nature: modest
moves:
surf(will be replaced by outrage)
fire blast
ice beam
thunderbolt

starmie:(not yet ev trained) nature: modest(close enough)
moves:
surf
ice beam
thunderbolt
recover

chansey(soon to be blissey)ev: 252 def, 180 sp.att,(currently training for sp.def)
moves:
seismic toss
softbolied
(still undecided) right now it's just refresh and light screen

I know my team still need some work

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
charizard: ev:(still not ev trained) nature:hasty
moves
flamethrower/heat wave
brick break
slash
(undecided)
I have no idea how to use a charizard

dugtrio: ev:252 attack, 252 speed, nature:jolly
moves:
earthquake
rock slide
aerial ace
tri attack(it has fighting for hp)

jolteon: ev: 252 sp.att, 252 speed, nature: timid
moves:
thunderbolt
hp ice
bite
thunder wave

dragonair: 252 sp.att, 252 speed, nature: modest
moves:
surf(will be replaced by outrage)
fire blast
ice beam
thunderbolt

starmie:(not yet ev trained) nature: modest(close enough)
moves:
surf
ice beam
thunderbolt
recover

chansey(soon to be blissey)ev: 252 def, 180 sp.att,(currently training for sp.def)
moves:
seismic toss
softbolied
(still undecided) right now it's just refresh and light screen

I know my team still need some work

Charizard: Give him a flying move, like aerial ace and wing attack

Dugtrio: Perfect :)

Jolteon: hp ice, nice!

Dragonair: What about Wing Attack/ Aerial Ace? You need flying type moves.

Starmie: Best moveset for this pokemon ;)

Chansey: Awesome, you gave her seismic toss! I personaly have this move on my blissey. What about Flamethrower and thunderbolt? She has enough sp.attack to deal alot of dmg with these moves.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks, for charizard I'm putting dragon claw, for chansey(soon to be blissey) a classic calm mind+boltbeam tactic, did I mention my jolteon's a female which makes it even harder to find

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Sapphire Team in game. I do not like to use pokemon that grow slowly like Metagross, Gyarados, and Salamence. If I had the patience, i'd get a Gardevoir, and Salamence.

Blaziken
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Earthquake
Mirror Move/Slash

Ludicolo
Surf
Giga Drain
Ice Beam
Nature Power

Absol
Shadow Ball(cause its physical)
Iron Tail
Slash
Swords Dance

Shedinja
Return
Shadow Ball
Aerial Ace
Dig

Castform
Weather Ball
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Hail

Flygon
Dragon Claw
Steel Wing
Crunch
Fly

Last edited by PSI MASTER CARLOS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My in game FireRed Team

Charizard
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Steel Wing
Fly

Raichu
T Bolt
Dig
Brick Break
Iron Tail

Nidoking
Shadow Ball
T Bolt
Surf
Megahorn

Jynx
Water Pulse
Lovely Kiss
Psychic
Ice Punch

Hitmonlee
Earthquake
Hi Jump Kick
Mega Kick
Meditate/Rock Slide

Omastar
Bite
Surf
Ice Beam
Ancient Power

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi

I would like if someone could tell me how to get the max stats shown in the overall listing?

Like how much EV should I put for each stat.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This is my prospective team for Ruby. I haven't started yet, but I just spent about five hours (or so) putting a team together. I like to use only new Pokémon, so no one from a previous game will be found on my team.

{blaziken} with Flamethrower and Sky Uppercut for Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel, Dark, and Rock types
{gardevoir} with Confusion and Psychic for Fighting and Poison types
{breloom} with Solarbeam and Bullet Seed (and other Grass attacks) for Ground and Water types
{sharpedo} with Bite and Crunch for Ghost and Psychic types
{solrock} with Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Rock Throw for Fire, Flying, and Electric types
{glalie} with Ice Beam and Blizzard for Dragon types

Gardevoir is useless after the second gym, at least for Gyms and the Elite Four. I don't know all the attacks, but I looked at attacks and TMs that are available, so that's how I got most of my attacking moves. Now, it is time to start Ruby!

EDIT: Bullet Seed: not that great. I'll have to find another Grass attack for Shroomish/Breloom.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Charphlokenapoar wrote:
{blaziken} with Flamethrower and Sky Uppercut for Bug, Grass, Ice, Steel, Dark, and Rock types
{gardevoir} with Confusion and Psychic for Fighting and Poison types Thunderbolt is also good here.
{breloom} with Solarbeam and Bullet Seed (and other Grass attacks) for Ground and Water types Breloom's strength is in Fighting, not in Grass. Spore/Focus Punch is a very powerful combo.
{sharpedo} with Bite and Crunch for Ghost and Psychic types Surf is another obvious choice here.
{solrock} with Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Rock Throw for Fire, Flying, and Electric types
{glalie} with Ice Beam and Blizzard for Dragon types

So, here are my thoughts. First, scratch all the moves listed above. The first rule of a good moveset is don't double up types of offensive moves. Confusion and Psychic? Basically the same, except Psychic is stronger. Bite and Crunch? Same. Rock Slide and Rock Throw? Same. Ice Beam and Blizzard? Blizzard is technically stronger, but it's only got 70% accuracy, so Ice Beam is a better move.

Second, take a look at each pokemon's stats to figure out what it's actually good at. Focus on attacks that get STAB (IE, are the same type as one of the pokemon's types) first, and then on other attacks that play to your strengths. Breloom has mediocre Special Attack, but really good Attack, so you should load it up with Physical-type moves that take advantage of that. One of the best combos in RSE is to get a shroomish up to level 54 where it naturally learns Spore (100% Accuracy Sleep move), and then let it evolve and teach Breloom Focus Punch. On the way, you'll also get the best grass move (although there aren't any really great ones in RSE), Giga Drain.

Other than that, you've only got one or two moves on each of your pokemon right now. Figure out what other moves make sense, and someone can probably give you some better help.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Scratching the entire thing, JsXtm.

I was actually hoping for some advice. I've decided to make a team purely of fire Pokémon. This is my team so far:

{blaziken} - Brick Break, Mirror Move, Blaze Kick, Facade
{camerupt} - Magnitude, Earthquake, Eruption, Sunny Day
{torkoal} - Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Body Slam, Overheat
{sharpedo} - Crunch, Surf, Waterfall, Dive (HM Slave, using only for Crunch and Surf)
{groudon} - Dragon Claw, Thunder, Slash, Fire Blast
{magcargo} - Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Hyper Beam, Strength

EDIT 4: I have completely revised the team, and have found attacks that I think are useful. Not a pure fire team, obviously, but it's as close as I want to get without using old Pokémon. Many of these moves are filler, because I couldn't figure out what else to give them. And I'm also putting my LeafGreen fire team, which is pure fire. Again, any advice is welcome. I use Flamethrower quite a bit...

{charizard} - Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Dragon Rage, Earthquake
{ninetales} - Dig, Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam
{rapidash} - Solarbeam, Stomp, Fire Spin, Strength
{magmar} - Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Psychic, Rock Smash
{flareon} - Shadow Ball, Overheat, Bite, Flamethrower
{moltres} - Fly, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, Flamethrower (could not figure out what else to give it, only using because it's fire and it can fly)

Last edited by Charphlokenapoar on Fri May 17, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sadly, I think you have all the fire types available in this game, since I'm thinking and I can't find any other.
Rapidash would be a great choice, but it's not available in this game.
Also, you could make a Sunny Day team with this, incresing stab power and you can use solarbeam without charging.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next