It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Probation System 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Amphy wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have made a new system for the forums. The probation system is for people who have come off bans, or for people who are about to go on bans. Basically it gives people a chance to redeem themselves as opposed to being banned straight off.

From now on, when people are banned they will go on probation first. Probation means you will be monitored closely for any bad behaviour. Bad behaviour will simply result in a straight out ban. You will get the 'Probation' rank and avatar, and won't be able to use another avatar. Severe Probation may result in the loss of the ability to send Private Messages but will only be used in cases of major misbehaviour.

Probation will typically last about a month.

People currently on Probation:

charizarddude (somerandomdate)
Zabuza (24Dec05)
Aggron (24Dec05)

People currently on Severe Probation:

None :D

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Amphy

Amphy can you the poeple are on probation what days they got left

Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:21 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Amphy wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have made a new system for the forums. The probation system is for people who have come off bans, or for people who are about to go on bans. Basically it gives people a chance to redeem themselves as opposed to being banned straight off.

From now on, when people are banned they will go on probation first. Probation means you will be monitored closely for any bad behaviour. Bad behaviour will simply result in a straight out ban. You will get the 'Probation' rank and avatar, and won't be able to use another avatar. Severe Probation may result in the loss of the ability to send Private Messages but will only be used in cases of major misbehaviour.

Probation will typically last about a month.

People currently on Probation:

charizarddude (somerandomdate)
Zabuza (24Dec05)
Aggron (24Dec05)

People currently on Severe Probation:

None :D

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Amphy

That's really the only time frame there is for probation. It might be longer, it might be shorter, but it's usually a month.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What did this charizarddude person do for probation? I personally believe that Amphy should write a few words on why they're on Probation. Like "Psybucks issue" or something. That way people wont ask.

Also, might I suggest we make a list of all the @$$holes that are on ban. I wanna see that Pokemon Trainer Devon dude be shamed like hell.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:04 am
Profile YIM
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I don't think it's our business for why members are on probation or are banned. If it concerned any of the normal members, such as the deal with Pokequest, the Elites would let us know. That's how I look at it, at least. :)

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:33 am
The Geek
The Geek

I personally believe that Amphy should write a few words on why they're on Probation. Like "Psybucks issue" or something. That way people wont ask.

Or, people could just not ask, since it's none of their business. Of course, this community's never been very good at that, having to ask 3000 questions every time the admins do anything.

Seriously, everything that goes on in the background of this community does not concern every single member. If there is anything that affects all of you, you'll be told exactly how it changes things. Otherwise, just roll with it.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Personally, I think that the admins, like Jiggz and Swift said, shouldnt reveal everything someone asks unless we want to be called, "The Psypoke Papparazi (sp...the annoying people who wont stop asking famous people questions)".

-Gardevoir~

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:05 am
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

TooCool has been put on probation for the following reasons:

Failure to read the rules
Failure to read the announcements
Double posting
<b>Triple</b> posting
Necromancy
Spamming
Excessive smilies

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
PROBATION
PROBATION

TooCool has been put on probation for the following reasons:

Failure to read the rules
Failure to read the announcements
Double posting
<b>Triple</b> posting
Necromancy
Spamming
Excessive smilies

*when i access THIS website my computer runs it slow,so i have to double click(i might have triple clicked)to get things going ,cause sometimes it gets freezeed often if i click once.

*and ill reduce the smilies by 50/40 or 60 percent

*n the spam I know the meaning of ill try to stop it

*necromancy:im not sure what that means,but if youre sayin i chaged from 1 subject to another,its my repliers who do that n they spread wrong info,so i have to correct it,its like how every one callls it
'rukario',thats the japanese name ,'Lukario' is the english name

plus i gave info on 8th movie that no1 knows,i told every thing.

n after a few 2 or 3 months ill give info on 9th movie,{pssst,i already know a lot on it :wink: }

Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:57 am
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

*when i access THIS website my computer runs it slow,so i have to double click(i might have triple clicked)to get things going ,cause sometimes it gets freezeed often if i click once.

That does not excuse you posting three topics in a row with completely different text. Use the Edit button.

Quote:
*necromancy:im not sure what that means,but if youre sayin i chaged from 1 subject to another,its my repliers who do that n they spread wrong info,

Necromancy is posting in a topic that has had no replies for a month. Basically, the topic has died and it died because there was nothing more to say.

Quote:
its like how every one callls it
'rukario',thats the japanese name ,'Lukario' is the english name

Lucario is the Romanisation of the Japanese name. It'll become the English name only when Nintendo official announce it... and it hasn't.

Quote:
plus i gave info on 8th movie that no1 knows,i told every thing.

n after a few 2 or 3 months ill give info on 9th movie,{pssst,i already know a lot on it ;) }

I'm sure a lot of members really appreciate this, but there's no need to be so arrogant about it.

My best advice would be to stop justifying your actions and accept that you're in the wrong. Read the rules, adhere to them, and I will take you off probation eventually.

Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:08 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Legend
Psypoke Legend

firefpowell4 has been unbanned and will be on probation. This will last two weeks, providing she shows good behaviour.

Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When you get put on probation is there anything you can't do or does it just give you a avatar and a rank.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Well, its like a shame rank, so everyone looks down on you in disgrace.

Also, you cannot request a trainercard when you're on probation. Some teams will also throw you out, or not accept you into their team (only some, other teams may or may not do that.)

Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, what is the difference between "Fail" and "Probatation"?

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:21 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

More often than not, a "Fail" rank means that the user has been banned. "Probation" is used when a person is let off the hook after a ban, or when the person commits a serious offence that does not warrant banning. Members on probation can still post normally.

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have got a question again.Is there any psybucks deduction when you are in probatation?

Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

There is definitely one when the crime is smuggling Psybucks. :o

Generally, from what I heard is that when a user is on Probation they can't recieve Psybucks, and to donating, I'm not sure.

Why are you so concerned hjkshjgk? Are you planning on being on Probation? :P

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No way! I'm not planning to go on a probation!I'm just asking out of curiousity.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No way! I'm not planning to go on a probation!I'm just asking out of curiousity.

Calm down I'm joking. Didn't mean to give you a heart attack. :wink:

Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well is there any certain periods of time for the crimes done to psypoke. For instance someone smuggles psybucks and someone spams up the forums real bad. Bascilly does each different crime have a different period of time that they are held on probation?. Also what happens if a Team Leader gets put on probation?

Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

They'd most likely no longer be a team leader, the other leader will decide who will take the leader on prohibition's place I guess.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:56 pm
The Geek
The Geek

The admins deal with it as they see fit. That's it. End of story. When you're on probation, you are on it until the admins decide to take you off. If they don't want you to get Psybucks, you won't. They could permanently lock your rank at Bug Catcher, lock your postcount, whatever; it's their call.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"They art to thee as thou art to an insect. In thy terms, they art gods. Wouldst thou defy a god?"

Honestly, people here seem to have an irrational fear of probation. If it's just curiosity, I'm sure you can work your way up (or down) to probation and find out yourselves :P

Btw, is it a "crime" to create a new account using the same IP, or is it just not recommended? Also, is it always forbidden to start a new account and donate psybucks to the old one, or are there exceptions?

Sorry to bother, thanks for your time.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:32 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

It isn't against the rules to make another account. If its your brother or sister or something, its not against the rules. It is against the rules to make another account, and donate psybucks to yourself, though.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

For instance, swift53 is actually my second account. If you care to look up the user "nfield21," that is my first account. Given that I'm not banned for it, I imagine having another account is fine. Note that I only use one, and the psybucks have not changed in that account.

{dragonair}

Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next