It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Team Journey 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack already had his Pokemon, and he was waiting outside behind the lab for the others, "Maybe I'll keep you in my bag for awhile..." he whispered into his bag as he strapped it onto his back, "We're gonna meet some new friends, aren't we!" he smiled as he lent up against the wall, "I hope they're nice trainers..." he thought out loud to himself.

Last edited by Crunchy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled. "Hi Alana." she said, "What's your pokemon?"
she turned to Caroline. "Nice pokemon." she said, pulling Qtip off of her head, "This is Qtip. She's a Swablu."
She then spotted Zack. "Are you with the group?" she asked

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:59 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When Caroline commented on her hair her eyes snapped to the girls and then went down cast a moment later. She blushed again and said meekly, "Thanks." Hoping the girl wouldn't then make fun of her after that, she'd had that trick played on her one too many times.

When Ella asked what Pokemon she had received she answered, "I was given a Shelder."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He noticed the girl and walked up to her, "Yeah, I'm with the group!" he smiled, "I'm Zack by the way, nice Swablu..." he nodded.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled encouragingly at Alana. "Shelders are cool." she said, "Did you give it a nickname yet?"
SHe turned back to Zack. "What pokemon do YOU have?" she asked

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:25 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She smiled a little, "Um, no, I don't really think I want to." Alana would never remember it anyway, not with the knowledge of what kind of Pokemon it was.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline thought that Alana was offended by her comment. "I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" Caroline said, blushing.

"Hi, Zach. This is absol." Caroline said, "Absol, say hi to Qtip. You'll be seeing her alot. Better get used to it." Caroline winked at the others.

(( I'm going to watch TV. ))

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:47 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack nodded, "It's in my bag..." he pulled out a white Igglybuff, she was asleep, "This is Igglybuff, I found her in the grass all alone, so I took it in, it's very shy though..." he whispered so he didn't have to wake the Pokemon up.

Igglybuff woke anyway and started staring at Ella with bright open eyes.

"Hey, it looks like she must like you! That's the first time she's even warmed up to a stranger before..." Zack looked into Ella's eyes, "What's your name by the way?"

Last edited by Crunchy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[*tackle hugs Dragonite* You're so cute! *tis speaking about my story*]]

Alana panicked a bit when Caroline apologized. She waved her arms in front of her in a 'no its fine', forgetting about the book and PokeBall that fell to the ground.

"Darn it," she said picking them up, cursing her forgetfullness. With them safely back in her arms she said sheepishly to the girl, "No you didn't, I'm just not used to people being nice. That's all." She smiled shyly at her.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled at Alana. "That's cool." she said, "You know, I don't think I've seen you around before."she said, "Are you from somewhere else?"
Qtip flitted over to Absol and settled on his nose.
Ella giggled. "An igglybuff?" she said, "How cute." she reached out tentatively to pat it on the head."You think he likes me?" she asked, "I'm glad."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alana glanced at Ella, "I usually stay inside."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Igglybuff floated up to Ella's hair and sat down on top of her head as she made herself comfortable again, Igglybuff then fell asleep once more.

Zack tried again, "So, I didn't catch your name...?" he said bluntly.

Last edited by Crunchy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella blushed. "I'm sorry." she said, "I spaced at the sight of this little guy." she indicated the igglybuff on her head. "I'm Ella."
Qtip apparently decided to revenge herself on the trainer whose pokemon stole hers, because she flew over and started pecking Zack. "Qtip!" Ella said, "Stop that!"

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Argh, It's attacking me!" Zack ran around Ella in circles, "Crap, crap, crap, make her stop!" he cried.

Igglybuff woke up and got angry, "Buff, buff, igglybuff!" she challenged the Swablu to a battle.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((WHy isn't crap censored? huh. Everything else is.))
"I'm so SORRY." Ella said, "QTIP!" Qtip stopped, but it was too late. Igglybuff had already challenged Qtip to a battle. Still an independant little bugger, she immediately started pecking at the igglybuff, who was still in Ella's hair. This put Ella in an awkward position, to say the least.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Igglybuff jumped down from Ella's head and started singing towards the Swablu.

Zack rubbed his head, "Sorry Ella, but being pecked on the head is very painful..." he sighed.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella winced and caught Qtip as she fell asleep from the pokemon's singing. "I know." she said, "I'm REALLY sorry about that."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:51 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack nodded, "That's alright, it was my fault to begin with..." he sighed as the Igglybuff jumped back inside the bag.
Zack smiled and turned back to Ella, "Hey, so, when are we leaving, and how are we leaving, in groups or something...?" he asked puzzled.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"There aren't that many of us." Ella said, "So I think we're just in one group." Qtip woke up and flitted around, looking confused. She feinted an attack at Zack before perching on Ella's shoulder. "Swa" she said, sounding satisfied.
Ella laughed. "Apparently she's forgiven you." she said, "Or else she's biding her time. I'm not entirely sure."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:40 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack rubbed his head again, remembering the pain, "Oh, that's just great..." he sighed as the Igglybuff came out to try and cheer him up, she then glared at the Swablu for a bit.
Zack smirked, "Hopefully, they'll get along in the future." he nodded.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul got out of bed and looked at his clock. "What! 8:30! This god damn alarm has never worked. I don't know why I trusted it." Paul ran over to his bedroom window, there were already several trainers waiting with their pokemon. "Oh just great, I'm going to have to hurry." Paul grabbed his clean clothes and ran into the bathroom and got changed.

Running down the stairs Paul grabbed his back pack that his mum prepared for him the night before off of the desk in the passage, flung it onto his back and ran into the kitchen. He grabbed some toast off of a plate on the table and ran out the back door shouting good-bye to everyone. Almost thrwoing the food down his throat he made his way towards the lab trying to avoid the other trainers for now.

Paul made before anyone had time to notice him and he walked in slowly. "Urhhh, hell Professer, I'm sorry I'm late. But today is the day I get my first pokemon."

"Oh yes, you must be Paul. I have the perfect pokemon for you." The Professer reached up to one of the highest shelves and handed Paul a dusty old pokeball.

Paul brushed it off before letting out the pokemon. "Wow a Gastly! Thanks Prof." Tha Gastly was flying around the room and kept vanishing into thin air, it then reappeared infront of Paul causing him to jump. "I think I'll call you Phantom."

"It's good to see that you like him, no one else I have ever tried to give him to has been able to handle him. Well have fun, there are trainers waiting outside."

"Come on then Phantom, let's go meet these other trainers shall we." Paul walked outside, Phantom hovering over his shoulder.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mike awoke to the sounds of kids playing outside, he sat up on his bed and looked at his clock, 8:40. "Opps must have over slept," he dressed fast and ran down the stairs and rushed out of the front door.
He ran down to the lab, and past the group of kids. When inside he saw Professor Birch standing there, a pokeball ready in his hands.
"Hi Prof, sorry I'm late....I overslept." Mike said still panting for breathe.
"Don't worry Mike, the rest of the group is outside." Birch said calmly and handed him the pokeball, "Heres the pokemon you requested."
"Cool thanks," Mike openned the ball and a growlithe appeared, "Well I'll call you Chaud." Growlithe nodded in aceptance.
"Well you'd better go and meet your new team, see you." Birch said, as he ushered Mike and Chaud out the door.
Mike walked out Chaud by his feet, "Hi everyone, I'm Mike and this is my Growlithe, Chaud."

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey Paul, whats up? What pokemon did you get? I got a Ralts. She is awesome!"

(someone PLEASE notice me!!!!)

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul turned around to see a familiar face. "Oh hey Nick. I got a Gastly." At that moment the Gastly appeared right infront of Nick and started Licking him. "Phantom don't be disgusting get back here. You use Lick on Pokemon not People. Heh heh, I'm sorry about that."

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((-tacklesquishglompzcrimson- Wait, how am I cute?:P I'm not posting for the rest of the day, just so you guys know. ))

Caroline turned her attention to Absol and Qtip. "Aww, hi Qtip! You're soo cute!" Caroline said, petting the Swablu's fluffy wing.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next