It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Team Journey 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[We're just meeting each other...that's what the last 3 pages are]]

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:14 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Birdknight. Go back and do it PROPERLY. Not to be rude, but it needs to be a bit more involved. ))
Ella realized she'd spaced out. SHe blushed and greeted the newcomers. "Hi Paul, hi Nick." she said, "I'm Ella, and this is Qtip."
She grinned at Alana. "Your shellder is pretty cool." she said.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:16 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I am doing too many rp's at this point.sorry, but i'm taking myself out...)

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((Okay, I guess I'd better post an intro or something. Here I go. *gulps nervously* This is my first start at roleplays too. I really had no idea what role plays were before. Now I just tag along and stuff..))
Lilly woke up in her bed. She looked at the clock. 9:10?????

Oh great..I'm way too late!!!!!!Lilly thought as she changed and dashed off to the pokemon lab. She saw a bunch of trainers with pokemon already who were talking, and sped up,opening the door to the lab and running in.

"Hi...Professor Birch...I'm here for a pokemon..I guess."Lilly said, panting.

"Of course you are. I think I know the perfect pokemon for you. Here."Professor Birch said, handing her a pokeball.

Lilly opened a pokeball and an Eevee came out.
"Thanks for the Eevee, Professor Birch."

"You're welcome. By the way, there are other trainers outside. You can talk with them."

"Okay. Thank you again."Lilly said, walking outside with her Eevee.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

They were being nice to her! Alana couldn't get over it. "Thank you," she said smiling at Ella.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack waved to the new girl, "Hiya, I'm Zack and this is Igglybuff!" he pointed to his head as the Igglybuff started to sleep, "What Pokemon did you get, oh, and before that, what's your name?" he smiled.
Zack was grateful there were so many trainers that he could travel with.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lilly waved back and walked up to the group of trainers, then said,"Hi Zack. I'm Lilly. Your Igglybuff is really cute. I got an Eevee. Eevee, this is Zack. Say hi to him, okay?"

Eevee cocked its head a little, then licked Zack's leg and started rubbing it.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella grinned. "It's no problem." she said, "He is. Why... why are you so surprised we're being nice?"

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:55 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack crouched down to pat Eevee, "Hey there little Eevee, I hope you and my Igglybuff can become friends..." he smiled as he placed his Pokemon on the ground next to Eevee.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lilly rubbed Eevee's head, then said,"They could probably become good friends. Eevee hasn't made any yet."

((Wait..I thought Igglybuff was sleeping..?))

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alana's blood red eyes shot to Ella's. "Oh um...I'm usually picked on. Because well...I'm a little different. So I'm just not used to people...being nice."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella bit her lip. "That's awful." she said, "But I won't pick on you, and if any of the rest of our group do, I'll pick on them."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:32 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alana stared at the girl, rather surprised she didn't ask about her strange appearance but was rather relieved by it as well. She smiled, "It's alright, you get used to it. And then, it doesn't bother you as much anymore."

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Igglybuff woke up and hid behind Zack's legs as she stared at the Eevee with curiosity.
Zack laughed, "Yeah, Igglybuff's a bit shy towards other Pokemon..." he smiled, "Maybe, Eevee could help her out of being shy...?" he wondered and shared his thoughts to Lilly.

Last edited by Crunchy on Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eevee started to sniff Igglybuff with curiousity.
"I don't know if Eevee is shy or not, I just got it."Lilly said,smiling.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"But that's awful." Ella said, "To have to be used to it. I can't imagine..." she shook her head. "But like I said. If anyone makes fun of you, tell me. I'll teach them a lesson."
That mostly sounded cute, from a ten year old, but it was heartfelt nonetheless.

Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:10 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul just stood back and talked to his Gastly for a little as other people began getting aquainted. Phantom was getting bored by his new trainer just talking and wanted to play so he flew over to what appeared to be a rather energetic pokemon, a Shellder. It started flying arounf the small water pokemon and it's trainer, trying to get the Shellder's attention.

Paul walked over trying to get his Gastly to leave them alone but he wouldn't listen to him. "Heh I'm sorry about him, he's a bit hyperactive at the moment. But I don't think i've seen you two before, I'm Paul."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mike looked around, 'So this is the group, looks good. If we're ambushed by Team Aqua or Magma, they'll regret it be sorry' he thought, then spoke up.
"So everyone.....When are we setting off?"

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline saw the new trainer, Lily. "Hey Lily, what pokemon did you get? Are you in our group? This is Absol." Caroline stroked her Absol's clean white fur.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When the Gastly started to hover around them Alana watched it and her Shelder wriggled in her arms wanting to play with the ghost Pokemon.

Alana smiled nervously at Paul, "Yeah I tend to stay inside." The albino went and put her Shelder in a nearby fountain. Shelder swam around in great excitment. Then she returned her attention back to Paul, "I'm Alana." She bent her head a tiny bit, causing her hood to hide part of her face.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lilly petted Eevee's soft fur. "Hi. Who are you? This is my Eevee..and I guess I'm in your group."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Darling, who are you talking to, I think it's me but I want to be sure?]]

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((It is not you. I was simply answering dragonite/Caroline's question. If you would like, I can edit it. Anything to cause less confusion.))

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Nope totally fine. I'm a bit hyped up on creative juices at the moment from watching so much Naruto. But I probably won't work on my stories like I should...just cause I never listen to myself lol]]

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Lol. Naruto is cool. The craziest thing is how people in real life dislike Naruto and like Sasuke. Honestly, they should appreciate Naruto more. The show's name is Naruto, so, without Naruto, there would be no Sasuke! :shock: ))

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next