It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Starter Experiment 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

is it to late to get in if not i will be a exchange student from a different place

Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Username: heartofdarkness77
Character name: evan

Appearance: tall boy that has big bushy brown hair a red shirt that says hurley and tan shorts and a brown volcom hat

Personality: doesnt talk much likes to be the guy in the shadows only has one friend his pokemon

Classes: study and battle

Pokemon you recieve: sandshrew its a boy
Nick name [optional]: slash

Any unnatural appearance [don't over do it]: Slash likes to where Evans hat

Level [When it chages let me know, everyone will start out on the same level]: 5

Starter moves: scratch,growl,dig,and fury swipes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan walked into the boarding school feeling mad his parents sent him. He walked up to the main office and said hi im evan and im new in mean voice. Well she said please step over here to get tested the for what Evan said to get a pokemon egg the lady said. Evan walked over to the espeon then suddenly he felt his head feel like it was gonna explode. Then a brown egg with tan circles on it floated over to him. he said finally my first pokemon.then the lady at the office said your egg should hatch soon because its been sitting in the office for so long then she said u have study so Evan started walking over to the study room. He walked in and the class went silent he could here one boy whisper to his friend look at that freak Evan sat down in the back. then everyone started studying in the back Evan thought wow this is gonna be a rough year.Then he could feel his egg split in half and a baby sandshrew came out and Evan said I will call u slash. Slash looked scared and ran hiding in Evans backpack Evan brought Slash out and gave him a piece of candy he had in his backpack the Slash felt comforted so Slash sat on evans lap. Evan was so proud of his sandshrew.

Last edited by heartofdarkness77 on Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( heartofdarkness77, its kind of hard to tell what you're saying, perhaps you could use slightly better grammar? ))

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Yes, at the very least capitilize the words that chould be. I'm by no means a grammar nazi, but it is hard to read it.]]

Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" O.K. I'm ready." Will said as he let Spike out of his pokeball.
He lowered to Spike's level " Now I know you're friends with Jamie's pokemon but batlle as hard as you can all right?.
Spike nodded and ran in front of Will ready to battle.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Floating... dragonite or heart, mind giving me someone to talk to?))

Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:43 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline walked back into the girls dorm. She saw ella there. "Hi.." Caroline said shyly. "Did you finish Dr. Willows homework? Wait, what happened to your torchic?"

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella sighed. "Dr. Willow." she said bitterly, "In 'detention'. She attacked me with her pokemon, stole my torchic, and when the headmistress came to see what was going on, she fled. She still has him. My poor little Spark."

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:15 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Really? Thats horrible!" Caroline said, "Why would she want your torchic? She's such an evil, psycho freak! .... Wait, then who will teach study?"

Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Evan heard two girls talking and thought to himself heres my chance to make some friends. Slash the sandshrew walked over with evan and evan said to the two girls hi whats is your name in a shy voice

there happy birdnight i stink at grammer and i hate double checking what i write and i hate capalatizing stuff i probably spelt caps wrong but who cares

Last edited by heartofdarkness77 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Evan heard two girls talking. He thought to himself here's my chance to make some friends. Slash the sandshrew walked over with Evan. "Hi, what's your name, he asked in a shy voice.
I think))

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:52 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

To Caroline, she made a face. "She said she wanted to experiment on him." she said, "So that's probably what she's doing right now. I couldn't care less who teaches study, at this point."
When Evan came up, she smiled. "I'm Ella." she said, "Are you new?"

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( this might be hard if 2x4b won't post))

"Okay start off with a scratch Spike!" Will said as Spike charged at Nido scratching it in the face.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Stop the battle! It looks like a storms coming! Everyone inside! Come on!

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( lol, I thought we were in the girls dorm :P Oh well. And were you talking to me or birdknight because birdknight never said anything.... meh.))

"I'm Caroline," Caroline said. "You must be new, aren't you?" Caroline sent out Vixie. "Hey Vixie, did you have a good nap?" Caroline asked playfully as the Vulpix got up and stretched. "This is my Pokemon. Her name is Vixie!" she said to Evan and Ella.

Turning to Ella, she said, "Well, aren't they working to get it back from Dr. Willow? It's illegal to steal pokemon."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Will grabbed Spike and ran inside as heavy drops of water started falling onto him. He jumped inside and waited for the rest of the class to get in.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well that is a cute vulpix" evan said. "yes i am new my parents sent me here because i have no friends and I was home schooled". Evan sent out Slash the sandshrew "this is Slash he is my pokemon from the egg that i got" evan said. Evan saw that Slash Was curious about the cute little vulpix and tryed to play with it. "So i heard someone got there torchic stolen that isnt right to steal pokemon who was it" Evan said.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:07 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella nodded "Yeah, they're after Willow right now, trying to get sparky back." She sighed. "That's a cute vulpix you have, by the way."
She turned to Evan. "It's my Spark that got stolen." she told him, "By Dr. Willow, the former Study teacher."

Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:19 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm sure you all can tell by now that I usually float around until I find a place where I feel I can post without making a filler post. But I do tend to pay attention, or try to at least. As of late I've been staring at my computer screen motivating myself to write...unsuccessfully.

I will, however; post out of character every so often...as you can read and obviously tell.
heartofdarkness77 wrote:
there happy birdnight i stink at grammer and i hate double checking what i write and i hate capalatizing stuff i probably spelt caps wrong but who cares
First, I am not known for having the best temper or patience. Bird Knight can vouch for this when I basically attacked him in another Role Play. And I have no issue doing things like this for the whole site to see.

I am horrible at grammar, I can't tell you how hard it is for me. But I still try, that is the difference between us. If you wish to Role-Play in this thread you will try harder. I don't care if you hate it or love it, but you will do it or leave. It's a simple as that. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I do expect a tiny bit of effort.

Now, you don't have to double check anything if you take the time to do your best the first time. So what if you don't post as quickly, big deal you're not going to die from it?

Before you type your little huff and puff back I have one more thing to say. I believe that you must work to improve your skills every chance you can. If you hate grammar, work harder at it. It'll become easier and you won't hate it as much anymore. Three years ago I would have told you were insane if you told me to Role-Play, that's how much I hated grammar. I'm doing this to make it clear to you that I am working to improve my skills, and I do expect some effort from everyone else, especially on my thread. If you think you don't need to improve because you're already amazing I call you a fool, no one is perfect there is always room to improve.

And for crying out loud use something to let people know you're speaking out of character.

Thank you, enjoy the Role-Play.))

Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i didnt mean it in a mean way im sorry and a im trying i think i got a little better no hard feelings crimson

Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( From the way your posts look, Crimson, I thought you were some grammar master :P ))

"Thanks." Caroline said dully, trying to keep the conversation going. "Umm.. did you tell the headmaster about it? Aren't they doing something about it?"

((Bidknight, you should probably give back the torchic soon ;) ))

Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next