It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Starter Experiment 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I think Birdknight meant me and Moongale or whoever, not the people who hadn't shown up yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.))

Caroline was shocked at Prof. Willow. She was so mean! Well, she thought, that mean lady's not getting my egg!

"No!! Please don't take my egg! I need it!" said Caroline, picking it up and hugging it tight.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"All right, i knew this wasnt going to be easy (all of you) Gengar, fetch me the eggs!"

Gengar appears out of nowhere and takes each egg.

"Now gengar put them in this ice cold container!"

Gengar did as she was told to.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa had known that something was going to happen, but she hadn't expected this.

"No! Not my egg! Not in there! It'll freeze, and-and..."

It'll die...

She stood up, violet eyes cleary not pleased.

"Give it back. What's the purpose of this school without 'em? Plus, it'll freeze. That's not good. Not good at all."

She stared at Dr. Willow angrily, but with pleading in her eyes as well. She had to get it back. Had to.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie held his egg tight to his chest but suddenly it disappeared. He saw a Gengar garting between them, holding eggs. Jamie heard Dr.Willows command, got out of his seat and strode up to her.

"Give me my egg... NOW!" Jamie shouted angrily. "That is cruelty! You have no right to kill the pokemon inside those eggs!"

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" No STOP! You can't they'll die and there is no need for you to kill some innocent pokemon for us being late!" Will shouted.

(( BK where u going with this cause you can't really take our eggs if you want the RP to continue))

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"NO!! You can't!!! Don't take my egg away! Your going to kill it!" Caroline said as she started crying. That was her first and only pokemon, she just had to get it out.

All of a sudden, the ice started melting, the egg started cracking, there was a burst of light, and... the egg hatched.

It was a red, firey pokemon, had a very shiny coat, and lots of tails. She knew what that pokemon was.. it was in one of her picture books she had read when she was young... It was a Vulpix!

Caroline got all wide eyed with suprise... "But.. how did it hatch?"

Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Forgive me I'm a bit dellirious, she's only taking the eggs of the people who were late right? And you can't really do that since the eggs are the focal point of the RP so I'll swoop down and save the day.]]

"Dr. Willow!" A sharp reprimanding voice sounded. It was the Headmaster of the school, who thankfully was much much kinder than Dr. Willow. "You will give the children back their egg, this instant!"

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Mr. Hedge, I had no intention of hurting these little eggs! I was just showing the students how to care for them properly. They were doing it the wrong way. So I showed them how to really care for them, and what do you know! This egg hatched because of my gentle caring!

Now children (giving back the eggs) show us the right way, Please.

Even watch my security camera.

(Gengar manipulates it with its powers)

The tapes shows that I clearly cared for these eggs lovingly"

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"No thanks," said Caroline arrogantly, picking up her Vulpix and hugging it tight, "I know how to."

Turning to the Headmaster, she said, "My Vulpix hatched on its own! Professor Willow was trying to freeze them so they would die! And she messed with the security camera, too."

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I will make this clear. I don't care for lies, I don't know which is true. But, one of you is lieing and the other is not. Dr. Willow if an incident like this happens again, according this student, you will be fired. Child if you told such a scandalous lie then you'll find yourself suspended." Mr. Hedge said sternly to each.

"To all of you I hope you enjoy the school year." And with that he left leaving the students to face more of Dr. Willow's wrath.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa stared as Mr. Hedge walked off, then glanced at Caroline. It was a beautiful Vulpix...and sweet, too. As she got her egg she held it to her chest tightly, violet eyes glaring at Dr. Willow.

She'd better not do that again....Oh, and that Caroline girl is going to et it bad from Willow, for sure...

She shuddered, then gripped the shaking egg, admirng the red spots on it's surface, almost aranged like flames.

I hope it's a Poocheyena...or a Zigzagoon...Not that it'll come true.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline slowly walked back to her desk, hugging her Vulpix tight. When was this horrible class going to be over?

"I'm sorry, Vixie..." she said softly to her Vulpix, "I won't let that mean lady take you ever again.."
Vixie looked up at her with shining eyes, but said nothing.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well thats the end of our class, please got to your next one!

All the kids file out and the Dr. slams the door.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Teresa glared at Dr. Willow one final time before walking to her next class.....Battle. Her egg suddenly shook falling to the ground, and a red burst of fiery light blasted out as the shell shattered, a flaming foal emerging. Instead of red, it's fiery mane glowed blue...a shiny.

"A-A Ponyta..? Beautiful...I've got a Ponyta.." She tentatively reached out a hand, then stroked it's creamy fur with a shaking hand. The pokemon whinnied, and Teresa smiled.

"I guess I'll call you Thunder..It'll be pretty inconvenient with a big pokemon like you, but whatever."

She continued on to Battle, and entered the door, immediatly choosing a seat in the third row, her Ponyta standing next to her.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie picked up his egg and bolted from the room. He looked down at his egg and wondered what pokemon would hatch from it.

>>Caroline got a Vulpix...<< He thought, admiring the purple pattern on his egg.

A bright flash of light caught his eye and he saw Teresa's Egg hatch into a shiny Ponyta.

>>A shiny?! How lucky is that?!<<Jamie>>This is it... The moment of truth..<< Jamie thought.

The egg shattered and from it emerged a small purple pokemon.

"A-A Nidoran Male?... I have a Nidoran.." He stroked it. The small pokemon let out a squeak of pleasure and rubbed against Jamie's hand "I think I'll call you... Nido.. Yeah, Nido".

Jamie opened the door to his next class and chose a seat next to Teresa.

Last edited by 2x4b on Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thorn had watched the class in horror. She was only too glad to get the out of there. Since that was her only class she went to sit in the grass again and took her egg out of its container. It was shaking violently and it was sqeaking.Then a crack appeared and more cracks followed along the off-white surface. Finally an egg piece was removed from the egg and was sitting upon the head of a Houndour!

She giggled at it and helped it get the remaining egg away from it. It yipped at her, already wanting to play. "You're a gooey mess," Thorn told it, Houndour barked again.

Houndour's attention was soon directed towards a passing Beautifly.

"Houndour," she cooed to it. It didn't take long for it to scamper back to her. "You need to go in this PokeBall for now. I'll take you out soon again, don't worry it's not scarey." Thorn continued to coo and she allowed it to sniff the Ball.

It actually ended up activating it, so it went in the Ball on its own accord. She smiled at the Ball before picking it up and tucking it inside her bag. Then she picked up most of the egg bits, threw them away, and began searching for some place she could wash Houndour.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey kids! My name is Mr. Oaker, but you can all call me Darien, my first name. I heard that there was a commotion in study class, and that Dr. Willow took your eggs. That was very evil of her!

Anyway, welcome to Battle Class! In this class we will not be spending too much time in the classroom. In fact, as long as no people or pokemon are in danger of being hurt, we will always go outside. But for today, we will spend time in the classroom.

Now all all of you probably know, the boys and girls have different dorms. I will be the teacher that looks after the boys dorms. Dr. Willow will be looking after the girls.

Now, every night I will give you all homework. Tonight your homework is to spend time and play with your pokemon. Not that difficult. Now I would like all of you to know, that if you have any problems at all, may it be with your pokemon, with teachers, or with peers, you can always trust me and I will help you with your situations, any questions?

Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline rushed out of the study class, not once stopping to look up at Dr. Willow. She walked silently down the hall, Vixie tagging at her nch in the courtyard.
"Vixie, we have free time after that horrible class. What do you want to do?" she asked.
"Vuuullllpix!" said Vixie. She scurried off and Caroline followed, "Wait up Vulpix!"
Vixie stopped in front of a grassy area. She saw Thorn, who's egg had just hatched. It was a really nice baby houndour. She was feeling embarrased about the study class, and all she could do was stare at the Houndour and that Thorn girl. Then she realized that Vixie was missing.
"Vixie! Where are you?" Caroline said worriedly.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thorn looked away from her Houndour and saw a girl from her Study class. She didn't know her name, but Thorn knew the girl had recieved a Vulpix. A Vulpix that was currently missing in action. Filled with concern, even though it didn't show on the out side as anything other than mild interest, she went up to the girl.

"Did your Vulpix run off?" Thorn asked after she heard her class mate call out to it.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes.. I'm really worried," Caroline said, "Could you help me find it? Oh, my names Caroline."

Suddenly she heard a cry from one of the classrooms.

"Hey did you hear that? Is that the battle classroom? Do you know?"

Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thorn," she said introducing herself. She too heard the cry and started heading in that direction, "I don't know. But I hope that wasn't Dr. Willow's class, or that it wasn't caused by her."

Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm pretty sure it was the battle class.. except I think the class is already in session. I hope the teacher will give me back my Vulpix and not be mean like Dr. Willow.." Caroline said and started walking towards the sound, trying to stay calm. "Oh, by the way, that houndour is really awesome."

Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She blushed a tiny bit at the compliment to her Pokemon, that was safely tucked away in its Poke Ball. It was gone as soon as it had come though.

"Either way we need to get there quickly."

Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline heard the cry of her Vulpix again.
"I think my vulpix is over there," she said, running towards the battle classroom.

Sure enough, Vixie was in the battle classroom, rummaging through a bag.

"Vixie! Stop that!" Caroline said, relieved. She gently pried Vulpix away from the bag. "I'm sorry, teacher. I think Vixie was just a little hungry."

Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thorn came in afterwards and breathed a sigh of relief to see that the Vulpix was fine. Now all she was worried about was what would the battle class's teacher do. And she needed to remember to clean Houndour of and get as many books on them as possible.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next