It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Starter Experiment 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline was startled by Dr. Willow's appearance. "Now what are we in trouble for?" she wondered out loud.

"Hey Calio!" she said, petting the little sneasel. "You should meet Vixie, I think they'd like each other."
Caroline started walking around the room, thinking of something else to say.
"Well, I'm going back to my room, its getting late anyway. "Bye, Crystal!"

Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"It is now 8:00, Time for you all to go to Bed! If I catch anyone up, you will recieve a Very special punishment...LIGHTS OUT!"

Dr. Willow uses the Master light switch to shut out all the lights.

Last edited by Birdknight on Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crystal smiled and waved. "Bye!" She laid down in bed. "Nightime Calio." He jumped on the bed and snuggled up to her arm.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[and the creator says, "Let it be morning!"]]

Beep, beep beep! Thorn's alarm clock sounded annoyingly until she turned it off. She glared at the offensive piece of technology that innocently read 7:00.

Reguardless of her homicidal thoughts for the poor clock she sat up and rubbed her face trying to wake herself up. Thorn got out of bed and found her brush which she used to rid herself of enough knots to be able to wash her hair affectively. If there were a lot of knots in her hair when she took a shower she felt like she didn't do anything other than pour water over her head.

She stretched and yawned on the way to the bathroom, her toiletry bag, a change of clothes, and towel were thrown over a shoulder. Thorn entered an empty shower stall and took a quick shower, who knew how insane Dr. Willow was in the morning.

Then she wrapped the towel she had hung on the shower door around her and grabbed her clothing. Once dressed except for her socks and shoes, Thorn left the shower and carried her stuff to the vanity mirrors. She brushed her teeth, and brushed her hair again.

After she was done with everything she slipped out of the bathroom, happy to have avoided Dr. Willow. She returned to her room and let out her Houndour.

"Hey, how are you feeling? I bet you're hungry." It made noises in agreement and she put down a bowl of poke'chow and sliced apples. As it ate she munched on an apple and looked at the clock, 7:30.

Once it was done she cleaned up and put her stuff away. She wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Willow did dorm sweeps. Thorn wondered how the other girls were doing. She hadn't spoken to them much. That thought was put aside as she grabbed her school stuff and picked up Houndour. Then she left her dorm, intending to head down to Study class.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crystal listened to her alarm go on and off and listened to Calio meow at the same time when it beeped. "Up Calio..." He jumped up. "Bathtime!" She took him to the shower and turned it on. She scrubbed him gently and rinsed him off. Crystal laid out some Pokefood. "Eat while I take my shower, okay?" She smiled and took a short one. When she got out, she lifted him up and sat him on the bathroom counter. "I want my Calio to look beautiful for today!" She brushed his fur, brushed his teeth, and tied a lttle green scarf around his neck. He smiled and jumped in her arms. "Good boy!" She went into her room and got dressed for the day, this time leaving her hair down. She wore a red shirt and black pants, other than what she usually wore. Crystal carried Calio in her arms on the way to Study.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((yes, I'm late, but Crimson said I could join anyways *grins*))

Student;
Username: queenofinsanity
Character name: Ella Black
Appearance: [no insanely long descriptions and if the image will stretch the page then make it a link]
Personality: [realize this may not affect the pokemon, they do not need to go hand in hand necessarily] generally cheerful and happy. Always cracking jokes. She had a bit of an edge, and has has a problem with authority and bullies. A bookworm, nerdy, insane, generally sweet and kind until someone she cares about is threatened. Then, watch out, Ella's gonna whip you!
Classes:[one or 2 of the 3 choices] battle, study

Pokemon you recieve: Torchic
Nick name [optional]: Spark
Any unnatural appearance [don't over do it]: a bit smaller than usual
Level [When it chages let me know, everyone will start out on the same level]: 5
Starter moves: scratch, growl, ember
Personality: You know those little bitty dogs who think they're giants? that's Spark. He's generally sweet and playful, but he's got the heart of a much larger pokemon, and he can get seriously scary when he or Ella is threatened.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:33 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella was more than a little nervous as she went up to be sorted for her pokemon. She was a day late, everyone else would already have theirs. She was sorted by a Ralts. She had to look into it's eyes, and she nearly fell over. SHe was VERY disoriented. When she regained her balance, she found her egg floating before her. "Thank you" she told it, and scurried off to find her roomate and get breakfast.
Upon reaching the dorms, she found the listings. "Thorn? That's an odd name." she muttered to herself. She looked at her watch, and realized that it was classtime. SO much for breakfast. She pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket, and frowns. "Study first, then." she said to her egg. "And hopefully I can find it in time." She set off to find her classroom and ran into someone else. "I'm so sorry!" she apologized, checking to make sure her egg was unharmed, "I'm such a klutz."

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:49 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hi! Before I post, who did you bump into, me or Thorn? We were both going to Study.))

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm not picky))

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((k. POST, crimson. I know you're here. I'm IMing you right now, you nut))

Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:57 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"It's fine," Thorn said. She set Houndour on the ground and told it to stay nearby. "Are you alright?" She asked looking back up at her. "You must've arrived today. Dr. Willow is an, interesting, teacher to say the least." Thorn was unsure of how else to put it, should Dr. Willow be lurking around somewhere.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella blushed. "Yeah, just got here maybe five minutes ago." she confessed, "That's a nice pokemon you've got there. I hope mine is good. Imagine ending up with like a... a... I don't know. Something awful. A Mari-Mari that worthless fish one. I forget what it's called. She hugged her egg protectively, "I hope mine's something cool."

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Calio wiggled and growled a small bit. Crystal looked forward. "..Hi?" She was shy, and confused.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled. "I'm Ella, by the way." she said

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:17 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Magikarp aren't useless. They're sturdy, and as far as their instincts go they do whatever they say for as long as they can. They evolve into a Garydos, a stubborn, agressive, easily angered pokemon but they are very strong and loyal if a trainer can find a way to handle it."

Thorn entered the classroom, "Trust me, don't ever be late, not even by a milisecond." She advised the new girl.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crystal walked in the classroom and sat down Calio. He ran around, his green scarf flyed after him. He jumped on top of desks and hollored. He smiled. He's never had so much room, much less be free to run around.

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella blushed again. "I-I didn't know. I don't know much about pokemon, not really. My brother's the trainer in the family, you know. I'm just here because my parents wanted me to be."

Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:31 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caroline woke up late. "Oh my gosh! Its already 7:45! Vixie, wake up!" she said frantically, getting dressed, then feeding a few pieces of pokefood to the Vulpix. She grabbed her stuff, and headed out of the dorm.

When she arrived at the classroom, Dr. Willow wasn't there yet. Caroline slumped in her chair, not knowing what Dr. Willow was going to do this time. Vixie sat in her lap, grooming herself, as Caroline didn't have the time to brush her.

Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella smiled at the latecomer. "Hi." she said.
Her egg was getting really warm, and was starting to shake. She held it protectively to her chest.

Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:29 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All of you are in detention another 30 minutes for entering the classroom before a teacher! Teachers have things in the classrooms that are not meant for students! Now we shall start todays lesson when everyone gets here! Dont move I shall be right back

Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella's eyes narrowed. "What kind of witch is she?" she asked brazenly, "She's the dorm head, right? Shouldn't she be trying to get all the new students settled in, instead of giving us all detention?"

Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next