It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Wild Adventure 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe smiled. "I'm Julliette, and this is Muddy."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The little girl smiled and sat down in the sand with them, he had long brown hair, big blue eyes and she was wearing a pretty green dress, "Hi Julliette and Muddy, I'm Rikku, nice to meet you!" she smiled holding out her hand for a shake.

"Huh, you can understand us...?" the Mudkip tilted his head, he was confused.

Rikku laughed, "Yep, nobody believes me though!" she said as she played in the sand next to them.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe smiled. "Let's build something!" She hurried along the shore picking up lumps of wet sand and piling them on top of one another.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy hopped off Growlithe and helped by digging.

Rikku got her little bucket and shovelled some more wet sand, and then went back to the spot where they would start it, "This place looks like a good spot!" she shouted as she tipped the bucket upside down then patted it down creating a little castle. She smiled, "This is gonna be great!"

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe dug her way into the sand and hid. She popped out right in front of Muddy. "Surprise!" She kissed him.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy blushed, "Hey, stop that..." he smiled kissing her back.

Rikku noticed them, "So you guys are a couple, huh?" she smiled, "That's so cute!" she giggled making another little castle.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe blushed and jumped out of the sand. She ran around crazily. "Wheeee!"

Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Pikachu laughed in surprise, then started to build her own sandcastle.

"Hi, Rikku. I'm Pikachu."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
(( :D Sure. Pikachu will laugh madly at Muddy and Growlithe's dating soon. You have been warned. XD))
Pikachu finished part of her sandcastle.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rikku turned to the Pikachu, "Hi Pikachu, would you like to help me build a big sandcastle like that one over there?" she asked as she pointed behind to the sandcastle in the distance.

((Doesn't Pikachu hate people or something? Just asking :) ))

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Trainers, yes. If she uses one pokemon to battle, Pikachu will KICK HUMAN BUTT!!!! :D :twisted: Hehehehe.))
Pikachu turned to face the strange human, Rikku. "Isn't Rikku a boy's name?"Pikachu cocked her head sideways at the human."Sure, we can build a sandcastle. I'll build this half, and you can build the other half."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rikku nodded and played with the sand again, "Rikku can be a boys name too, if you spell it like, R-I-K-U. But it's double K if your a girl..." she nodded.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yes, so she better not send out some Asumarill or Marill or something to battle other pokemon with, unless the pokemon are evil, or if the pokemon are playing. Got that? YES YOU DO! Hehehe. Pikachu can zap her anyhow.))
Pikachu started piling up some sand to build a tower."I guess."

((Riku from kingdom hearts. He is ugly. He has ugly white hair. He looks like an 80 year old with the hair color. :D ))

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I got the name from Final Fantasy 10.))

Rikku started placing the sand piles from her bucket on top of each other, "So Pikachu, are you guys all friends? Where did you all come from?" she asked curiously fluffing her hair back up.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu started shaping her tower, then said,"We're good friends, and I'm from the Kanto region. Some of them are from the Hoenn region."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rikku turned to Pikachu, "What do you guys do...?" she came up with another question.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu was suspicious of the person, Rikku. How could she understand pokemon language and why were humans so nosy?

I'm not sure if I should tell her...I'll ask Mudster..

"Umm, I'm not entirely sure. I should ask my Mudkip friend, Mudster."Pikachu said, running over to Mudster and shaking him wildly to wake him up.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rikku watched the Pikachu run away, "Was it something I said...?" she thought to herself.

Mudster woke up, "Huh...Pikachu...what do ya want...?" he asked with his head stuck to the floor.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Do you think we should tell a human what we've been doing?"Pikachu asked. Then, to clear up things, she told Mudster what had happened.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe smiled. "Pika!" She had put two sand cones on her head.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster had stood up and was staring at Pikachu strangely, "What...a girl who can understand Pokemon language...?" he rubbed the back of his neck, "Do you think she's a trainer...?" he asked.

Meanwhile, the little girl had made a lovely sandcastle as it stood high with little flags on each of the towers, "We've done well, haven't we Muddy?" Rikku smiled looking down at the Mudkip by her feet.

Muddy smiled as well, "We sure have, you are pretty good at making stuff..." he nodded as he wondered to himself for a minute and then asked, "Maybe you could join our team...?"

((Okay, from now on, you gotta post more then one sentence, okay :wink: ))

Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((WHAT?? ONE WHOLE SENTENCE?? Just kidding, I can manage. :D))
Pikachu stared at Rikku, then said,"I think she's a ditto or something. She's somehow crazily hyper. I don't trust her."

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy brought Rikku inside the cabin, "Hey Mudster, this is Rikku, she's really nice!" he smiled.

Rikku smiled and waved under the table where Mudster was located, "Hiya Mudster, nice to meet you!" she giggled.

Mudster nodded, "Hello, Rikku, Pikachu's been telling me all about you..." he rubbed the back of his head, "You seem pretty nice, you sure don't look like a mean trainer to me..." he thought out loud.

Rikku smiled, "Yeah..." she nodded, sitting down on the floor with the pokemon.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe followed them and jumped back in the box. She sighed. "Ugh, why must we have a trainer with us?" She fell asleep.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next