It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Pokemon City RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yeah..I'm like, bored and stuff.

RP Name: Pokemon City
RP Genre: ...Pokemon, duh.

Setting: Um...Pokemon City, which is an entire city (buildings and all) made especially for Pokemon.

Plot: Beyond its cheerful exterior, the interior of Pokemon City is a cruel, dark, and deceptive place. There's crime and poverty blah blah blah. There's also a "gang" war between the five "gangs" of Pokemon City (which happen to have the exact same names of the Psypoke Teams, lol). Of course there are no guns, I mean, they're Pokemon, they fight with their own attacks and stuff. Anyway, they fight over anything; power, territory, whatever. The war though appears to be slowing down, but who knows when it'll spark up again...DUN DUN DUN!

Extra Rules:
+Obviously you'll be RPing as a Pokemon, and we're in a city, so try to be reasonable in your choice (like, not something like Wailord...)
+No ubers of course, and PD Pokemon are allowed
+You can only have 4 attacks; at least 1 must be natural, and you can only have 1 egg move. The attacks are for if you get in a fight with someone from another "gang".
+It is not mandetory to be in one of the "gangs", and you can quit/join one at any time.
+If you (the actual you) are on a team, it'd be best to be on that team, but it's not mandetory, and it'd be best to be a Pokemon that your team represents.
+Nothing above PG-13 of course.
+Have fun and be safe!
+PLEASE JOIN! :cry:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile!

Name: Johnny Fivestar
Nickname: Fivestar
Species: {ledian}
Attacks: Silver Wind, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Agility
Personality: Although supposedly being a delicate ladybug, Fivestar isn't afraid to get down and dirty in a fight. He's tough, smug, and he'll do almost anything to get what he wants, unless it involves hurting civilans; he thinks that since they takeno part in the war, they shouldn't have to get hurt.
Bio: Born in the forests outside Pokemon City, Fivestar had a fairly normal childhood. Ever since he was young, his parents agreed that Fivestar was a natural chef. Once he was old enough though, he left the dense, safe forests and traveled to Pokemon City to make a name out of himself. His small restaurant, creatively titled Fivestar, is starting to grow in popularity in Pokemon City. Perhaps it's the special live cooking performences he does if his customers are willing to pay a bit extra, or just the delicious food himself. Though once his resturant was popular throught the city, several of the rivals from other gangs thought Fivestar was trying to run them out of buisness with his superior food and service. A few near death expierences forced him to join the Solar Gang. The protection money keeps Fivestar from being rich and expending his resturaant, but he doesn't mind. As long as he's alive and cooking, he's happy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((First post!))

It was late, and Fivestar had just closed his restaurant. After he closed his restaurant, it was normal of him to take a short walk before going back to his home right behind the restaurant. The kitchen was a hot place, and the cool air of the city calmed him down so he could sleep a bit better at night He looked up, admiring the full moon and the stars twinkling in the skies. Supposedly the more stars there were out, the stronger he would do in battle, but this has never been proven.

"Another day, another dollar..." he mumbled to himself. "The Boss wants his protection money in a couple of days, and of course it's more than last time. I wonder why I even joined in the first place. I can take anyone on by myself, I don't need anyone, but if I tell Boss that, he'll probably sick his entire gang on me, and I'd be dead quicker than a Caterpie in a Pidget nest," he finished speaking to himself as he found a woden bench and sat on it. It was a busy day, so he needed a short breather. Hopefully no one would come around since he wasn't fully in the mood to battle.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:49 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Edit: NM, talked to S_S in the Chats and he said Dragonite was okay.))

Name: Dr. Phillip Domingion
Nickname: Doctor D.
Species: {dragonite}
Attacks: Dragon Claw, Wing Attack, Dragon Dance, Light Screen
Personality: Friendly, intelligent, curious. Very much a lifetime student, he wants to know about anything and everything, a trait that can (and does) get him into trouble.
Bio: Phillip was born to wealthy parents in Pokemon City. He was gifted with above average intelligence for a Dragon-type (although nowhere near the level of, say, an Alakazam), and used it well. He attended one of the top institutions in the city, and graduated with a Doctorate in Statistics, with an emphasis on Pokemon statistics. From this brilliant start, he had several jobs, but didn't find any of them challenging enough, until he was offered a job by Team Midnight. He now works in the gang's Op's department, analyzing trends and identifying possible problems for the team.

Last edited by JsXtm on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm in S_S and I'm bringing my favorite RP character with me.))

Name: Shard
Species: Charmeleon {charmeleon}
Nature: Hasty
Background: Very fast for a Charmeleon. His father is a Blastoise, his mother is a Charizard. Because of who his parents are, he has gets picked on a lot so he has learned to fight with a variety of attacks mainly special attacks.
Recognized for his skill, yet begrudged for his personality, Shard has been accepted into the Inferno Gang. However, he does not mix his gang life with his family since his parents would never approve (and give him the beating of a life time) and the gang wouldn't want a member who's father is a water pokemon.
He usually gets odd jobs here and there through connections in his gang and is currently working a bit of construction.
Personality: Arrogant with a touch of superiority complex.
Attacks: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Dragon Claw, HP Psychic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shard wiped the sweat off of his brow. "Quiting time." He said to himself.

The pokemon that he worked with were thankful for Shard's help in building the new shopping mall, but his arrogent attitude made it difficult to work with him.

"I just hope that beatle, Fivestar still has his restraunt open. I saved up for 3 weeks just so I could eat there and man am I hungry."

Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Nickname: Itz
Species: {sableye}
Attacks: (When you say natural, do you mean level up?) Shadow Ball, Recover, Detect, Hidden Power Fire
Personality: Loves a good laugh, especially at others' expense. Short temper, can normally handle a few jokes, but some things just burn him up. ((You'll find out what, later :wink: )). Likes to venture into the inner city, but only had any real business there once, trading a Scanner (I wish in the games the told you what they did... :( )) to Team Midnight for a {whismur} being held hostage.
Bio: Born in a broken down neighborhood in the inner city. His parents wanted better for him so they tried as hard as they could to give him a better life. They finally moved out of the inner city when he was 17, a year before he moved out. He has friends in the inner city whom he grew up with, especially with pokemon of advanced ranks in Midnight Gang. in fact, his best childhood friend happened to be a {golbat} whom he witnessed evolve, during an attack by the Hydro Gang. Hasn't seen since he moved out of the inner city.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itz walked out of the office building twirling the keys to his house around his fingers. Along his walk home he stopped by to look at the mall being built. "Beautiful place, even more beautiful when it opens" . Itz looked on for a moment and then walked on, whistling.
Itz opened up the door to his apartment, and stepped inside wiping his feet on the welcome mat. After about fifteen minutes of relazation, Itz decided it was time for dinner. He searched the cabinets for ingredients. Unfortunately, he only found most of the ingredients for any meal, and not all of them for any single meal. "Looks like I'm eatin' out tonight."
Itz walked towards FIvestar's restaurant, hoping it was still open.

Last edited by pelligargetic on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fivestar was still on the bench, looking up at the night sky. It was pretty amazing for a city view; normally you wouldn't be able to see much due to the skyscrapers and slight smog that accompines being inside a city. He yawned, then slowly slid down a bit until his entire body was lying down on the bench. Before he knew it, he was off in Dream Land, snoring away.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:10 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Day after day, day in and day out, Philip never got bored of his job at Team Midnight. It always offered a new suprise, or a new challenge. Like today, for instance. Phillip had been finishing the analysis on some of the demographic data around Midnight's base, when the boss had come in. He'd reported the results, but the boss evidently hadn't liked them, or had seen something interesting in them, because he'd asked for Phillip to crunch a new set of numbers that the team would be getting to him soon, looking specifically for changes or anomalies from the last data set. But, that data wouldn't be ready today, so Phillip was heading home, by wing of course. He loved the view from up here, especially at night. The lights on the skyscrapers were on, and it made the city look like a brighter version of the night sky. Plus, it gave him plenty of light to tell where he was going.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Species: {eevee}

Attacks: Return and Double Team for now...(Agility and Thunderbolt later.)

Bio: Spike's family has always had money, and Spike is a very intelligent student, who attends Pokemon City College. However, Spike is very small for his age, and has never been able to evolve for some reason. The doctors say it's not his undersizeness, it most likely has something to do with his spirit. Spike's mother is a Vapreon, his father is an Umbreon, and his younger (twin) sisters are a Flareon and Espeon. Spike has never wanted to be like his family, and would love to say an Eevee forever. His father, however, believes Spike will never get anywhere in life without evolving. Since Spike is very small for his age, he gets picked on alot at school. He has no friends, and used to spend his lunch hour in High School at the library. Hes also very shy. Oh, and he hates battling.

~~~~~

Spike walked out of PCC (Pokemon City College) into the dusky evening. He stretched and yawned, as he walked into the street light. He sat down on a bench, deciding what to do with his Friday night. "Well, I could go home and play video games all night, or study for my final next week. Hmm...actually, I'm kind of hungry. I think I'm going to go to the resturant down the street for a hamburger."

Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Wow S_S, not even a full day and you already have quite a few rp members.))

Shard whistled a little tune as he made his walk towards Fivestar's restaurant and decided to take the risky shortcut through Pokecity Park. Not that the park was necessarily dangerous, but at night it was known to be.

"Big mistake coming this way lizard-lips." A voice from behind Shard said.

Shard would have turned around to see who it was, but he recognized the voice. It was Break. A combusken that was a member of the Hydro gang because of his fighting-type capabilities. Although many in the group, and outside the gang, consider him a traitor to fire types, none doubt his fighting prowess; not even Shard. But he would never admit that.

"Gee bird-brain, didn't expect you to be out this late. I thought chickens tended to stay hidden." Shard replied.

"Going off of first hand experience, eh?" Break shot back.

Those were fight words in Shard's book and a blast of flamethrower from his mouth didn't leave Break guessing. Nor did it leave him too harmed.

"You're going to have to do better then that you dinosaur reject."

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(((Also, S_S, I was wondering if Nouvelle could be a singer at your restaurant? Yeah, just wondering)))

Name: Nouvelle Convoitise Luxuria
Nickname: Nouvelle, Luxas
Species: {jynx}
Attacks: Ice Beam, Lovely Kiss, Perish Song, Psychic
Personality: Nouvelle is a spunky girl, who doesn't care what anyone says about her. She has a great voice, and sometimes gets a little arrogant about how good she is at her art. If you hurt her "divine" phisique, howerver, she'll get her team solar gang friends to come and beat you up. She is really likely to hold a grudge, and has a lot of enemies. She isn't afraid to use love/lust as a weapon to her advantage, and often does.

Bio: Nouvelle was the daughter of a crime lord of the Inferno gang from the mob days of Pokemon City, however she was not his true daughter. She was born to one of his concubines, and treated as a maid until her father realized her great voice, and sent her off to music school in the country. There she learned to master her voice, but when she returned to the city, she found her whole family murdered by one of the Inferno assassains, a spy. The spy then sieized control of her father's remaining troups, and wanted to kill her, the only heir to her father's throne. She ran away from Inferno, and into Solar, where she found safety as a waitress, singer, and performer. She still has nightmares of the day she found her dead father, and fears that the crazed Inferno assassain will find her, and kill her. She has also become a top fighter in the Solar Ranks.

Appearance: Just a little different than other Jynx. She has red hair, freckles, and wears long flowing green dresses.

(((I'll post my first entry later)))

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As he was flying over the Pokecity Park, Phillip happened to glance down. What he saw just about made his heart break. A Charmeleon he didn't recognize was about to get his butt kicked by a nasty-looking Combusken. He didn't know for sure, given that he'd never actually met him, but he surmised that the Combusken was the fighter from Team Hydro, Break. Not one to leave other pokemon to get beat up by members of a rival gang, or even his gang, Phillip swooped down, ready to try his thing at protecting the Charmeleon.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Wooo a cool RP. I hope my Pokemon okay. It's urban i think.))

Name: Maxie
Species: Mime.Jr (Heck, I love it.)
Attacks: Confusion, headbutt, pound, reflect
Personality: Maxie is a cheerful little dude with lots of energy. He doesn't get mad easily but he can get mad, making him release huge amounts of energy at a time. He's very childish and acts around 6 years old.
Bio: Maxie was born in an average Day Care 13 years ago, his father, Maximus, is a Mr.Mime and is owner of a long chain of medicine shops. Maxie never had anything very bad happen to him in his life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maxie was skipping through Pokecity Park happily, humming pokemon tunes he'd heard around.
"Hmmm hm- Oh?" Maxie heard some low voices not too far away. He peeked through a bush and saw a Charmeleon with what seemed to be a Combusken, they seemed to be growling at eachother. Maxie sighed. He started to skip again then stopped.
"Waaaah!!" He said in high voice as the Charmeleon let some fire rip from his mouth and the Combusken didnt seem harmed. "Stupid big pokemon." Maxie sat down and watched the two pokemon brawl from a few feet away.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Species: Poliwhirl
Attack: hydro pump/ body slam/ double slap/ hypnosis
Personality: Neat and quirky. He loves to be active but only in things he likes. He loves ping-pong and dislikes meowth. A member of team Psyche because his father was a Alakazam and his mother a poliwag.

Paul sat on the pillow in his yoga class thinking about his trainer againn.
He missed his trainer and thought about him constantly.
"Class dismissed" said the yoga teacher. His girlfriend Joy and his best friend Kirke both joinned the yoga class a while ago. joy was a wigglytuf and Kirke was a vaporeon. As they walked back to Pauls appartment through the park, they hear someone shout "waaaaaah".

(( Sorry I read P/D pokemon aren't allowed/ it was actualy are allowed))

Last edited by Lapras_lover on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I don't see why ruby's character can't be a mime jr.. The attacks he picked seem likely what mime jr.'s will be able to learn.))

Shard leaped in with a dragon claw, but Break was too quick and dogded the attack and returned with a mega kick to Shard's stomach. As Shard hunched over in pain, Break continued his assult with a brick break and attempted another mega kick.

"You're not getting me with that again!" Shard yelled as he fired his psychic HP attack. The energy ball wizzed at Break and hit him in the face.

"Not so tough now, are ya, you little rooster?" Shard mocked as he fired another hidden power.

Instead of dodging it, or even making an attempt to dodge it, Break stood infront of the blast and blocked the attack with crossed arms. "Thanks for the speed boost, candle-head. Now you're really in trouble." Break said as he swallowed a salac berry.

Realizing what happened, Shard became so nervous, he didn't notice the shadow of a large dragonite that was above him.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paulrushed to where the shout came from. A mime Jr. was watching a Charmeleon battle Break a well known team hydro member.
It seemed to Paul that not much memebers of any team were actualy the specified type. Paul jumped and hydro pumped at the rooster pokemon as Kirke and joy tried too catch up with him. They had no idea that he was a member of team psyche.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Heck, why not? This looks pretty awesome))

Name: Alex Denaux
Species: {zangoose}
Attakcs: Counter, Slash, Shadow Ball, Brick Break
Team: Psyche

Bio: Alex the Zangoose was born far away from Pokemon City, in the regions of Hoenn. There he had a mostly normal upbringing, near Meteor Falls. His parents cared for him as much as he cared for them. However, one day he was forced away from his parents. An invasion of Seviper came, trying to drive them out of the area. The Zangoose were caught off guard, and a massacre occered. In the confusion, he could not find his father and mother, and when he saw that he had no time, he just ran as far as he could.

Sneaking aboard the ferry, he was able to travel all the way to Pokemon City, in order to forget about those horrible times, and maybe get word of his parents. In the mean time, he works for Team Psyche. The reason for this is basically the same reason Fivestar works for Solar; protection. As soon as he came to Pokemon City, he was immediatly harrased by Team Solar. The Normal types tried to force him to join, as he was one of their own. Eventually, when he continually refused, a fight broke out. Horribly out numbered, Alex was able to hold his ground for a little while, until there was simply too many of them. Then, they just all seemed to give way and were thrown against the walls. There, Alex saw an Alakazam; the leader of Team Psyche, who offered Alex his protection. Alex accepted.

Personality: Sarcastic, sadistic, and humorous, Alex is always ready to make a joke - at someone elses expense, of course.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard was scared stiff. Using reversal was an all too common strategy of Break's and he couldn't believe that he forgot about it. As Break came dashing towards him, faster than he could react, Shard thought that this would be it for him and was astonished to see Break's attack cut short by a sudden hydro pump attack. Shard turned to the source of the attack and saw a poliwhirl in between a wigglytuf and a vaporeon.

"Never thought I'd be saved from Break by a hydro pump." Shard mumbled.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:22 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh, my goodness! Are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner to help you but, you seem to have done alright, with the help from these other..." Phillip stopped short. He recognized the Poliwhirl as a member of Team Psyche. Now, while he wasn't exactly active in the intercine gang wars of Pokemon City, he knew that Psyche was the mortal enemy of Midnight. He didn't want any trouble, but he wasn't going to be taken by suprise, either. "...Pokemon." He finished lamely, after the short pause while he'd been thinking all the previous thoughts.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard looked up at the dragonite that had appeared out of nowhere and saw that he was staring at the poliwhirl that had just saved him. "Yeah, I'm fine." Shard said after taking a moment to catch his breath.

"Do you know that poliwhirl or something?"

Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:12 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Phillip looked nervous, then calmed himself to reply. "Um... Well, do you?"

Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:33 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Paul new the dragonite all too well. He was a member of team midnight the mortal enemys of team Psyche, " move along midnight! " he spat at the dragonite. Paul was a playful pokemon but he took his team very seriously. He turned to Joy and Kirke "I have a thing, so I can't hang out right now but I'll see you later" he said and ran off before they could respond.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Midnight?" Shard said in surprise as he jumped back.

He wanted to take a defensive stance, but the pain in his gut from Break and the common sense that goes against challenging a dragonite stopped him.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yes, I work for Team Midnight, as an analyst. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I don't do any frontline work for them, and I'm not really part of the gang, I just work for them. What about you, are you a member of one of the gangs? Is that why that Hydro member was beating you up?"

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yay, people love me, I mean...my RP! And yeah Kirke, that's fine.))

It wasn't until the loud rushing water of a Hydro Pump that Fivestar woke up. "Man...how long did I sleep. Not too long, the moon has barely even moved. I wonder what woke me up. Sounded like some water attack, maybe Surf or Hydro Pump" he said as he got up off the bench and headed towards he heard the sound. If it was loud enough to wake him up, it couldn't have been too far.

He walked a few blocks until he turned a corner and unexpectedly saw a rather large Dragonite facing the same direction as him, so he couldn't see Fivestar. Fivestar quickly hid on the other side of the corner, hoping he wasn't seen.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:19 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Species: {ralts} *Shiny*
Moves: Psychic / Calm Mind / Will-o-Wisp / Thunder Punch

Bio: Born into a large family of Gardevoir and Alakazams, Hades was considered 'evil' by his parents for his colour and was abandonned. Since then he has roamed the streets of the City considering himself to be a 'monster' and stopping himself evolving so he cannot become more powerful. After 2 very bad years Hades wanted a friend and wanted to really find out if he was a 'monster' as he has been told in the past. He knew of the teams in the town and he knew of one that was full of Psychic pokemon like him, although he didn't know anything about these pokemon he thought that he would be happier with them than he was alone.

Personality: Is a very calm and collected pokemon for his age mainly because of his past. He hates to be alone and is desperate for a friend nopefully close to his age.

--------------------------------------------

Hades on his search for a new friend now slowly stubbled down a long road with many alley ways, all of a sudden a Ledian rushed past nearly knocking him over. Wanting to give the pokemon a peice of his mind he followed it down a alley not to far down the street. Once he got there he looked for the Ledian only to have his view obstructed by a large Dragonite. He also saw a small pink pokemon with what appeared to be a purple hat on it's head he had never seen before just sitting there watching what was going on, he walked over to him and sat down. "Hi, I'm Hades the ralts, do you know what is going on?"

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Paul rushed away he saw a ralts talking to another pink pokemon, this ralts was blue. "A blue ralts?" thought paul "you dont see them every day". Blue was Pauls favorite colour because as it was a secret Paul was shiney! He did his best to darken his skin with make up but if he evolved it would show if he became a Poliwrath or a Politoed.
Team Psyche was pressuring him to evolve but he didnt want to, they had givin him a water stone and a kings rock, he could use whichever he wanted. He started to walk across the street to the ralts.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 338 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next