It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pokemura -- Wild Pokemon RPG 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I have a name, darnit!" Said the Metang. "My name is Macky.... And why do you keep blabbering on about berries, anyway?"

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Roger fell down after that collsion with the Metang.

"Ow...stupid Metang. I should give him one for. Hey Metang, watch where you're going!"

He got up and looked around. The human he briefly saw was gone, and Rojiro and a chameleon were initiating combat. He chose to rest a few moments, rubbing his sore head, eating the second Oran Berry to boost his energy a bit.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:25 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{Eeps, hope I'm not powerplaying in any way . . .}

Renjiro growled deeper as Shard gave him a tiny push, storming away. He looked at Roger with a tiny smirk of amusement, then muttered to Macky, "By the looks of him, I'd expect him to eat butterflies. No idea why." Shaking his head, he followed the Charmeleon further. "Hey, Firebutt," he called insultingly, his green-tinged eyes burning.

Without warning, Renjiro lifted a foot and stomped down, shaking the earthin a powerful Earthquake attack. He hoped that the others weren't harmed, but he barely lingered on the thought because of his angered emotions.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

[size=10]{Eeps, hope I'm not powerplaying in any way . . .}

[size]

Hey, I do it once, you go ahead and do it once as well. :wink:

"ARAAAAUGHHH!!!!" Macky yelled. Oddly enough, despite being airborne, his magnetic being caused him to be strongly raptured by the quake. Macky crashed back down to the ground. "Don't do that again!" He said as he fainted.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The insult was bad enough, but the earthquake really got Shard pissed.

"Let's see how well you fight when I'm facing you, salad-brain!" Shard screamed as he let loose a flamethrower.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

{This is going to be very interesting. ^^ Hehe.}

Renjiro was too busy turning his head to apologize to Macky -- being the usually nice guy -- when a jet of flame was shot at him from an angry Shard. He nimbly stepped out of the way, but the Flamethrower singed across his shoulder. Putting his other claw on it, he frowned, wincing.

"Salad-brain, eh?" he chuckled darkly. "Hm. If it's a battle you're looking for it's a battle you're gonna get, Firebutt." Ren had adopted "Firebutt" to address this Charmeleon, seeing it as a great nickname.

He shot the others a warning look, then slammed down his foot again, rattling the earth for the second time.

</center>

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Species: Ludicolo {ludicolo}
Appearance: Shiny
Personality: Funny, clumsy, but very smart.
Brief History: Not much he's done. Danced a lot. Only battled when he absolutely had to. Family lives farther away from him.

Runpapa had been dancing once again, that is until a jet of flame had come from behind him and burnt his bottom quite badly. This should make the pyro who shot me happy. He chuckled a little, an started to dance again, this time summoning a little of his energy for Rain Dance. Ah, this feels better, and I'm sure whoever shot me is "enjoying" the rainfall as well. He chuckled again and continued to lie on his back, soaking up the heavy droplets of water.

Last edited by HydroWater on Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Again, Shard stumbled as the shock wave of the earthquake passed under him. Fortunately for him, sceptiles tended not to be known for their physical attacking power and this one was no exception.

"Is that the best you can do, brocolie-butt? I mean seriously, the same insult and the same move twice in a row? I hope you aren't the standard of quality for sceptiles or they're going to go extinct really soon." Shard said as he cracked his knuckles.

Just then, it started to rain. "Huh, you think this'll stop me? I can stall you until it's over." With that, Shard let out a fire spin. Not made to finish the sceptile off, but hold it until the rain stopped.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro listened to Shard

</center>

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rais took a minute to soak in the situation before turning to the Charmeleon attacking Renjiro, the rain had begun to fall.

"Hey Lizard Boy!" Rais called, hovering above the Charmeleon. "Hope you aren't a heavy sleeper!"

Rais swooped down over the Charmeleon and covered it in a blue powder... Sleep Powder.

"Nighty Night" Rais called.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I never thought I'd say this, but thank god for rain." Shard said as the blue powder got caught by the rain and fell to the ground. "Even I know that all powder attacks are usless in the rain because the water drops gets the powder wet and makes it fall to the ground."

Shard looked over at the sceptile who was walking towards the metang whom smashed into his berry stash. "Wimp." He huffed again before turning back to his tree to ensure his berries were ok.

((Sorry for the cheap move their, kryten, but that would be what would happen in the rain.))

Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Rayne let out a thunder attack not meant to hit anyone just to startle and stop the fighting. "You must not fight in this glade, not only are you disturbing my home but also the spirits" She said as she turned away and trotted into her cave.
in her cave she had her own stash of berries....enigma berries. She used them to came her nerves. They grew deep in an undescovered glen in the forest. whenever Rayne saw a battle she yearned to join in, but the harm that had come from her battling in the past dicouraged her. She was low on her supplie, she would have to go pick more tomorrow.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Runpapa had just begun to slip into a delightful nap, until he heard a rustle in the bushes. He bolted up to his feet to prepare for any battle he may be forced to take place in. He remained tense as he saw a Sceptile emerge from the nearby trees. He was debating in his head on how to adress the mighty pokemon. He saw to Sceptile's eyes shot him with a glare and decided to speak. Hello, he said, my name is Runpapa, what is yours?

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Species: Altaria
Appearance: Regular looking, but has a symbol implanted in lower neck
Personality: Wants to be left alone, always depresed (changes later in story)
Brief History: Corby was hatched and raised by a trainer. She had become best friends with her and never wanted to leave her side. But one day, the day she evolved, her trainer dissapeared. Her trainer is still living and well, but Corby never found that out. She wasn't abandoned though. It was due to a flood in their area. Now, Corby lives among the tall grasses, always in sorrow.

Corby walked through the tall grass, and picked up some berries. She came to a clearing that had a perfect view of the night sky. She looked up, closed her eyes, and tossed the berries into the grass. Corby opened her eyes and laid down her head. She picked it back up and tucked it into her cotteny feathers and went to sleep.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Although the rain bothered Shard, the fact that his berry stash was unharmed made him feel better.

"At least the floating trash can didn't destroy my food. I'll have to teach it a lesson any way once this rain stops."

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:24 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro completely ignored Shard, save for the small prickle of disappointment that the Sleep Powder attack didn't work. Lighting cut through the rain in a Thunder, and he turned to look at Rayne, startled. Spirits? he echoed silently. What spirits? Feeling his scales shiver quickly, he instead turned to glance at the Ludicolo.

He had always liked Ludicolo for their carefree natures, but this one eyed him formally, and then told him that his name was Runpapa. He nodded quickly and smiled, saying, "I am Renjiro. I'm sorry if I startled you."

</center>

Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
From the mouth of her cave Rayne watched Renjiro and the ludicolo. She had seen an astounding amount of new faces in one day. Roger the breeloom, Rais the venamoth and Renjiro the sceptile. She hadn't caught the names of the metang or the charmeleon.
Rais interested Rayne, the chance of his relation to the majestic and powerful creature she had seen before were small at best yet it happened.
When she had said that his father and she were on opposite sides he had most likely thought her trainer was in a gym batlle.She also liked Renjiro, his warm giving and charitable personality made it hard not to like him. Rayne strolled to the back of her cave. it was July 12th the start of the Absol mating season. No male Absol had ever tried to win her heart or even take an interest in her, which is more than she could say for her sister Dawn. Dawn had since been captured and if Rayne had heard correctly turned into a fur coat. Rayne let out a sigh lay down to try sleep thought she would most likely fail.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Runpapa sighed in relief as he saw the Sceptile's warm smile. He felt his muscles loosen and knew that he would not have to batttle. Ah, you startled me, but at least you aren't attacking me. Forgive me for seeming so tense, but I prefer to avoid battling. You just took me by suprise. He smiled at the Sceptile and sat down. So, what brings you around these parts? Sceptile usually populate the deeper parts of the forest.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard ate a few of his berries and then went hunting for the metang.

"Hey, you, sceptile!" He shouted. "Where'd that metang run off to?"

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Urgh....." Macky groaned as he slowly regained conciousness. Macky felt a little better, but one solid blow could probably knock him down again. "Was somebody.... looking.... for me?"

Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby woke from her sleep due to rain. She sighed. It was normal for it to rain and thunder most everyday. She flew up to a few trees and picked the berries. Corby fluffed her feathers. She laid her feathers gently on a few eggs. They were not hers, they were abandoned eggs. She went back to sleep.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, I'm looking for you!" Shard yelled to the metang as the rain finally stopped. "If you ever knock into my stash of berries again, I'll melt you into my next serving fork!"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ok, great." Macky responded "Because I just LOVE ramming my FACE into some tree. 'Oh, I just love the FEELING of a big 'ol TREE against my face in the mornin'!' Eurgh..."

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well next time you're running blindly like an idiot, don't slam into my tree!"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Wow, someone has a temper," Roger scoffed, finishing up his last Oran Berry, relishing in the lovely taste of it. "I mean seriously, would you like some cheese with that whine? Or maybe I should call a wah-mbulance?"

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:09 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next