It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Pokemura -- Wild Pokemon RPG 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He walked over to one of the castform and said, "You, out with it. What happened here?"

Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Runpapa tumbled out of the bushes and fell on his head. He got up, brushed the dirt off of him, and looked around. He saw the pokemon gathered around a huge hole in the back of the large Weather Institute. He waddled over to the group and gasped as he saw the small Castforms. The whole place and pokemon inside of it seemed to have been in the middle of a battle or something. Runpapa sighed. Too much violence today. Most pokemon, such as the Charmeleon and Metang, loved to solve their problems with a battle. Runpapa believed otherwise. This was the result. The injured Castforms were almost all knocked out except for one that the Charmeleon seemed to be questioning.

(( Going to be extremely busy for the next week or so. ))

Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby walked up to a Castform. "What happened?" The Castform weezed. "Burning...cold...icy p-place. Human..gone. Castform..out of control..."

Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard was having about as much success as Corby was. It was then that Shard looked at the kirlia and had a brainstorm.

"Hey, you! The kirlia that talks in third-pokemon (( :P )). Can you read these castforms minds and tell us what happened here, please? Also, find out if any of them want to be eaten."

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby sighed and wacked Shard on the back of the head. She looked towards the Kirlia and closed her eyes. She walked towards a Castform and picked him up. Corby thew him out of the hole.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ow! What? Am I suddenly not allowed to keep myself from starving?"

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, you are. Fragile and weak or not, they're living. And they need help."

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The castform weakly told its story about how the station was attacked last night by rampaging glalie.

"All these burns on our bodies are frost burns. That's how cold it was. We tried using sunny day, but they kept using hail and then they used fighting attacks on us!"

The little castform began crying very hard.

Shard gave a deep sigh and nudged the absol to get its attention. He then whispered, "You know, I feel a little bad for these guys. Their home was totally destroyed for no reason and they are in such missery. Want me to put them out of it?"

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Rayne used thunder on charmeleon because it seemed as if she was defending the castform. the thunder was light so as not to hurt Shard just to teach him a lesson. "They need berries. Renjiro I will need you, Shard, the ludicolo and we should find Rais. Enigma berries should help, i know a glade near Renjiros nest where they grow. Kir-Chan, can you and the others stay here and protect the castform? Does anyone see any fault in my paln" She asked hopfully.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Slipping slightly, Renjiro almost crashed into a lab table, starting a couple of the gray blobs. He listened to their cries, an odd stirring in his heart. These poor creatures, he thought mournfully, turning his head and looking at the Kirlia. He smiled quicky and then listened to Rayne.

"It sounds fine," he assured her. "Now, what do you want me to do?" He frowned at Shard, and then stormed forward. "Bloodthirsty brute," he growled. "You can't solve everything with fighting and killing." The old anger was not present in his voice, but he was clearly irritated. The aggressive Charmeleon was getting on his nerves...

</center>

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby looked at the Castform and tears rolled down her eyes. "How could this happen?!" She picked one up and pet it. "This is the human's fault. I just know it." She rocked the Castform in her wings to sleep and placed him on a bed in terrible condition. She sobbed. "It's so familliar..." So looked at Renjiro. Corby sat down and picked up the Castforms.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

" I need you to help carry the berries and we need shard so he wont eat any of the castform. We should get going as soon as possible. I think I know whio is behind this."

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Okay..." Corby flew out the window. She knew where some berries were, the kind that gave life to poor souls. She swooped down to an odd looking tree and started picking the berries. She was careful not to eat them accidently. Corby stuck them in her cotteny wings and flew back to the weather center. She was still sobbing. "Here..."

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro nodded quickly and glared at Shard. He shifted his gaze briefly to Corby, and his fierce eyes softened. Just glancing at the Altaria brought back memories of Taree, which broke his heart even more. He was, however, glad to find someone who he could share memories with. Rayne was becoming a very good friend as well.

"Probably Team Aqua, right?" he questioned, unsure.

</center>

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I doubt it." Corby looked at the sleeping Castforms. "For all we know, the humans left and never returned." She looked over at Renjiro. Her eyes turned blank as she remembered something...
"Corby, Aerial Ace!"
"But I don't wanna-"
"Do it now!"
She closed her eyes.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Unfortunatly no. Aqua would be easier to handle but this was team galaxie, I caught the team name off two members who trounced a poor Ice trainer in the forest. They stole his six Glalie and I'm guessing those were the glalie"

(( Yay for getting ready for D/P or getting ahead of myself, I'm not sure which. Xaliaphous I was adressing Tetesi when i said "I need you to carry berries", I guess I should of made that clear but you see she said "What do you need me to do"))

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Corby was able to get some. Not enough. Renjiro can get the rest. :D ))

Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard grumbled as he brushed off the thunder attack. "Bunch of freaking hippies. Not every species of pokemon is a herbavore you know.

"But, whatever, I'll get some berries from my personal stash." He said as he went to his tree, gathered some berries, and brought them back.

"Here." He said as he dumped two arms full of berries on the table.

I can't believe I have to help these floating marshmellows get back to full health. I want to eat them. Shard said in his head.

Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby's eyes opened and she felt a shiver down her spine. She looked among the Castforms. "It's madness. Pure madness." She walked over to the window and flew out. She couldn't stand it much longer.

Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the castforms ate and slowly regained their health, Shard asked the group a question.

"Ok, now what? If you want to get revenge on the Galaxy guys, I'm all for that. But where do we go to find them?"

Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm going to save this RP before it dies...))
Corby watched as the rain fell down on the weather lab. She sighed, but couldn't bring herself to go back inside. The Casttform's moans echoed out of the broken window and open door. She shook her head.
Whoever caused this must die, like it or not. We were lucky to be able to save these little guys before they died themselves.
The Altaira floated off the ground. "I'm going to find them. And teach them a lesson." She flew off in the direction of Fortree city.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7