It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Pokemura -- Wild Pokemon RPG 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Runpapa ran through the dense forest in the direction he had seen the Metang, Charmeleon, and Snorlax dash. He slowed as he saw a clearing and noticed a small group of pokemon. He was just about to step in, when he laid his foot right into a puddle of blood. He stared at it for a moment, then decided now was the time to get answers. He came into the clearing and what he saw was very strange. The first thing he noticed was the dead Snorlax. Not many creatures were powerful enough to take down a baby Snorlax, let alone an above-average sized one. The second thing he noticed was the Sceptile, Renjiro, the he had talked to earlier. The rest of the pokemon were complete strangers to him. He thought that, for now, he would stick to Renjiro's side until he fully understood what had taken place.

(( Sorry about not posting for a while. ))

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby walked out from the tree she was hiding in. She noticed it was raining again. She licked her face and realized it was coated in dry blood. Corby flew to a waterfall. She picked a few berries from the nearby trees and ate them. She then had a cross face. It was time to go back and teach all of the Pokemon a lesson.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro opened his eyes wearily, ready to throw in a couple more comments before falling deeper into sleep. Shaking his head, he recalled the quick dream, which seemed like forever but had only taken place in the span of a few seconds. He had dreamt of his mate again, of her torn and bloody on the ground. Could I ever love again? he wondered, yawning and looking over at the Charmeleon, who was commenting that it was creepy for him to eat plants.

"Well," he retorted, "it would be if I were a Vileplume or the like! Yet, I am reptilian more than plant-like. At least leaves and berries don't spew blood when you bite into them." He shuddered. "I live to heal trees, and I acknowledge that they are alive. However, their life is different than yours, or mine, or the Snorlax's. Their purpose is more simple, and they cannot feel emotions or see the expanse of their children around them. Yet that Snorlax could." He lifted his chin, proud that he had defended himself, and then looked to the Altaria.

Before she had left, he called after her, "You didn't have to Aerial Ace that Breloom!" He would have understood if she were hunting, but she had a beakful of Snorlax meat, and a few berries before. Renjiro was smart enough not to attack a Pokemon out of nowhere. It was senseless!

</center>

Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: In the middle of a gun fight, In the center of a restaurant
Rayne woke and strecthed before walking out of her cave. The smell of Dew linger in the air. A small pond lay nearby. Not many trainers would be around at this time of the morning so it would be safe for now. Rayne couldn't help going back to the pond even though it brought back painful memories of her capture. She had fought a battle at that pond, a battle against Shelly, Her mother was killed in that battle althought old and feelble her mother was still kind ad wise. Shelly's walrein killed it. Rayne felt herself stray off the path to the pond and turn to the path leading to Renjiro's nest.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby was going back to the Snorlax. But before she got there, she thought of something, then talked to herself. "It's not right. I shouldn't go back there and hurt them." She walked the way to the Snorlax, and noticed the Sceptile. Corby walked up to him, and noticed the sudden fear in his eyes. "Don't leave." She said. Talking to the Sceptile brought back bad memories. Her eyes turned blank, and she remembered something from the past. Corby started to regonize him. "Renjiro, do you remember me? I had battled you before." Her voice softened. "I do. I was a friend of your mate's." Corby turned back and was beginning to walk off.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

All Shard could do at this point was make a gagging gester and walk off.

"Now, what was I doing before that metang hit my tree? Oh yeah, I was going to check out that huge building with all the satellites on it that I heard was abandoned."

Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro looked in confusion as the Altaria began to walk toward him, and he tensed, ready for a fight. However, the look in her eyes must have meant that she had a change in heart, so he relaxed and kept still. Her eyes grew blank, and she whispered to him, "Renjiro, do you remember me? I had battled you once before. I do. I was a friend of your mate's."

"You . . ." The citrus-hued eyes widened, and the Sceptile shook his head slowly. "Corby?" It was all coming back now . . . he remembered how Taree had befriended an Altaria. He hadn't much liked Corby back then, but eventually it had changed. "I thought you were long gone!" He followed her hesitantly, cocking his head, and noticing the silhouette of an Absol appearing against the emerald sea of the forest. Suddenly he turned to look at Shard. "What building?" he asked, curious.

</center>

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Don't really know. I think the humans called it a 'feather nation' or something dumb like that. Humans, what are you going to do."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

" I'ts called a weather station. It was abondoned a little while ago after an invasion by team Aqua." Rayne was listening to the conversation and thought she would give some infomation. "Althought lately I have been getting an unusual feeling whenever I go near it." Rayne had been part of the Aqua squad sent to invade the building. "I could take you there, I know my way around inside"

Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Excuse me," Runpapa interupted, "but could someone explain to me what is going on?"

(( You don't actually have to explain it, just say in your post that you explained it to me. ))

Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby smiled. "It has been a long time...it's nice to see you again." She sighed. "That poor soul. I had seen your mate before she dissapeared."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sure, I could always use some company. What's your name? Mine's Shard."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:19 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro nodded in understanding as Rayne told him that the "feather nation" was in fact a "weather station". He had been around those parts a few times before, but wasn't exactly fond of staying there. There were two many human scents for his liking. He gave Corby a long, sad smile, not wanting to continue, and then turned to the Absol and Charmeleon, who had introduced himself -- finally -- as Shard.

Even though the statement was not directed to him, the Sceptile said, "My name's Renjiro. I guess that I'll come, too." Rayne was becoming his friend, and he wanted to check out the weather station. He looked up at the sky through the leaves, and was pleased to find no clouds visible. It would be a rain-free day, at least for a while. You'd never know in these routes.

</center>

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby patted Renjiro's head. "Don't be worried." She smiled. "The weather station is where all the Castform come from. I've heard that there's a broken window in the building, and the Castforms are coming out."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After hearing about the weather station, Runpapa remembered dancing one night and bumping into a small pokemon. He asked it what it's name was but it only said "Castform!". He asked to little "Castform" where he had come from since he had never seen his kind around these parts. The pokemon seemed to understand what Runpapa was saying because he led him to a large building in the middle of the wild, a bit south of Fortree City. The building seemed completely deserted. Runpapa would have thought it was abandoned unless he had seen a few documents that seemed to be fairly recently dated. He explored a bit more and came across a small chamber. It was full of the pokemon that called themselves "Castform". "How curious," Runpapa said gazing into the container at the small pokemon. He put the escapee "Castform" back into it's "home" and after a little more exploring, returned to the wild. "Humans these days," sighed Runpapa "honestly, creating pokemon? I'm not quite sure if this is a good or bad idea." He waddle to his small domain and fell asleep, thinking about a whole new generation of pokemon created by humans. Ever since that night, Runpapa didn't really know what to make of the weather institute, but decided it was best for him and the humans if he just minded his own bussiness and didn't interfere. "Renjiro!" he called to the Sceptile, "you seem like a wise creature. I am not trying to tell you what to do, but I think it's best if you stay away from the weather building. Of course, this is just my opinion."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mmmm, castforms. The candy of the pokemon food chain. If I wasn't so full from the snorlax, I'd be tempted to eat a few."

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby overheard Runapa. "I'm going in. And I'm going in through the window." Corby was born brave and has been ever since. She looked over at Shard. "No eating allowed." She smiled again.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Renjiro smiled at Corby again, then overheard Runpapa warning him not to go in. "I don't see why not," he said after a few moments, "since it is abandoned. And Castform don't seem to be too dangerous, I think."

He looked at Shard, who was commenting that Castform were like candy, and he felt his stomach flip over. "Really," he agreed. "No eating . . ."

Blood, blood, blood, he thought in disgust. That's all that it seems to be these days. He looked at the Absol, his grin warm, and said, "Lead the way!"

</center>

Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rayne led the way to the weather research lab shouting back at the others to stay close. she found her thoughts drifting to rais the venamoth she met yesterday, she hadn't seen him today. Eventually she came to the weather institute. "There's a big gaping hole in the wall around back" she said as she ran around to the back of the building. She got the feeling again, a sense of overwhelming power. what was in there? she thought to herself. The edges of the hole seemed almost melted. As she walked in she found herself slipping on......ice? Many of the research equipment on the desks had been melted and chared.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard followed the absol to the opening where ice had frozen on the ground.

"Bah, ice. I'll handle this."

With that, Shard sprayed a light ember attack to melt the ice.

"Piece of cake." He said.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Corby was curious, so she stayed behind the rest. Instead of going in the hole, she went through the window, and saw a whole lot of abused Castforms stuggling for life. She gasped. They were skinny, dirty, covered in blood, and were a little mental. Corby ran towards the others and told them what she saw.

Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No eating!" scalded Rayne to shard the always hungry charmeleon.
"what in here could have made ice and melted lab equipment? This table looks lightning scorched"

Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

She took a deep breath and tried to answer the pokemon's question the best she could. "Kir-chan thinks Castform did it in some confusion." The little psychic emerged from the shadows. "Kir-chan remembers Kir-chan's momma telling Kir-chan about the shifters of the weather- maybe fight went on in room?" She looked down on the ground and then to the group. "Though, Kir-chan, not really understands how this would happen." The Kirlia said rather pitifully. "And to answer group if group asks this: Kir-chan followed group here!" True, curiosity did get to the best to her and followed them without them knowing.

Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next